library date

oneshots ; bts x red velvet ; it was you all along

starring - jin x wendy


Wendy sighed as she dropped her pen and eventually dropped her head onto the wooden desk. She is now at the corner of the school’s library. There’s plenty of homeworks that she needed to do, since she had been skipping classes for almost a week. She curled her fingers into a fist, and forced herself to get up to continue doing her homework. But before she could even get up, she heard a very familiar voice right in front of her.

 

“Hey, Wendy right?” That guy asked. Wendy immediately sit up straight and faced him. He is sitting right in front of him. Wendy’s jaw slightly dropped as she saw her own crush, sitting across her, at a very secluded area in the library. She cleared and avoided any eye contact with him. “Erm, y-yeah ..” Jin chuckled at her cuteness. She’s getting all red. “Why are you so red?” He asked, trying so hard not to laugh by biting his lips.

 

“It’s really hot in here.” She said softly as she grabbed her pen and pretended to do her homework. Unfortunately, she is now doing mathematic and she don’t know what on earth does she need to solve it. “Need some help? Looks like you don’t know how to solve it.” Jin smirked lightly. Wendy gulped before nodding her head slowly. “S-Sure.”

 

Jin stood up and took a sit right beside her. They were sitting so close that Wendy could feel their shoulders brushing, and his warm breath hitting her neck. “It’s like this …” Jin grabbed her pen and Wendy swore she almost died the moment their fingertips touched with each other. Jin eventually explained on how to do this and that, and Wendy get it easily. It is no doubt that Jin is one of the smartest student in their school. Wendy tried so hard to focus on what he is saying, but she failed. His handsome facial features is right beside her that if she didn’t control herself, she would eventually traces her fingertips on it.

 

“Now, why not you try and do it?” Jin suddenly said making Wendy to flinch at the sudden favor. She nodded hesitantly before grabbing her pen from his hand and tried to solve the algebra problem. And luckily, she did it. She sighed and flipped the pages. “There’s still plenty more, gosh ..” Jin chuckled and eventually took out a pen from his very own pencil case. He took out his own homework and they did their homework at the library together.

 

“Hey, Jin. Just asking, where’s your girlfriend?” Wendy broke the silence but she still concentrated on her book, not wanting to look at Jin. “Girlfriend? Who?” Jin asked with a frown. As far as he knows, he never had a girlfriend. It’s funny since he is one of the hottest guy in the college. “Yeri .. Isn’t she your girlfriend?” Jin laughed at her remark. “What’s so funny?” Wendy asked with confusion. “Yeri is my cousin. Heck, she is Jungkook’s girlfriend for goodness sake!” Jin exclaimed before bursting into a laughter.

 

Wendy looked down in embarrassment. All these while, she thought that she had no chance at all since Jin is really close with Yeri- the goddess of the school. But she was totally wrong. Wendy cleared and pretended to ask a question. “Jungkook shi? The college’s president?” Jin nodded at her question. Wendy’s gripped her pen harder so that she would not turn out so red. “You know what? You’re now as red as tomato.” Wendy chuckled at his remark. “Oh shut up.”

 

Little did she know, someone has already fell for her at that moment.

 

-

 

Jin’s P.O.V

 

KRINGGG !!!

 

The bell rang. I cleared my stuff and carried my backpack. I was about to go home, but then I remembered that I need to borrow some reference books from the library. While I was walking down the hallway, some of the girls are shamelessly flirting on me but I shrugged them off. I am so not interested with those kind of girls. Yup, my picky taste is the reason why I am still single even until now. My taste is not that fancy. I just need someone simple, pure and kind-hearted. Pretty face is just a bonus. Actually, I found her. Yes, I’ve found someone who fitted all that.

 

The moment when I stepped into the library, I immediately picked some books that I needed. When I was about to go towards the borrowing counter, I saw Wendy sitting at the corner of the library with her head resting on the desk. Wendy is my classmate. We barely talked to each other but I had always keep my eyes on her. My heart eventually skipped a beat as I saw her sitting there. She’s just around 30 inches far from me. I have a silly crush on her since she fitted my ideal type. Plus, you can never deny how pretty she is. She has it all, simply the kind of girl that I want. I always wanted to approach her, but I’m a total coward. I couldn’t lose it this time. So, I took a deep breath, and decided to man up. I had enough of looking at her by far, I need to approach her first.

 

Everything went very well. She is very shy at first, which I found her to be very cute, but she gets along with me quite well. I was very shocked the moment she claimed Yeri as my girlfriend. Is she jealous? I don’t know. But I can clearly see her being all red. I don’t know why but I think my silly crush on her had developed into a new feelings.

 

I like her.

 

“Woohoo, math is done! That’s enough for today, I’m tired already. Let’s just continue tomorrow.” Wendy mumbled as she dropped herself onto the desk. I looked at the window, and the sky has started to turn yellowish, it’s getting dark and the sun is about to set. I yawned and keep myself busy by packing my books. “Wendy, are you coming here everytime after school?” I bravely asked, and Wendy nodded slightly. “Yes, since I need to do these homeworks.” I smiled at her answer. I had a chance to see her everyday, then.

 

“Jin, if you don’t mind, would you accompany me to see the sunset?” Wendy asked shyly, and I can clearly see that she is avoiding any eye contact with me at that moment. I chuckled and eventually agreed. She smiled and grabbed my left hand, then she dragged me towards the rooftop of an abandoned building at our neighborhood. We both stare at the beautiful sky above us.

 

“Is this one of your favorite spot to be alone?” I asked, and Wendy nodded. “Yes. Whenever I feel stress, my feet would drag me here to calm myself down.” I chuckled at her answer.

 

THIRD PERSON’S P.O.V

 

Both Wendy and Jin stared at the sunset. It’s really beautiful. Jin turned his head, and he stared at Wendy’s beautiful face. She is like a painting. He can’t help but to stare at her. “Wendy …” He whispered softly. Wendy turned her head, and he felt like the time has stopped. Her eyes were sparkling under the sunset, and everything felt perfect at that moment.

 

“You need to be punished.” Jin blurted out. Wendy looked at him confusedly.  “Punished for what?” She asked innocently. Without any warning, Jin leaned in much closer until their noses brushed with each other. Wendy froze at his action. She never expected her own crush to do that. Her heartbeat is unstable and she is currently trembling. Jin wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her closer.

 

“You need to be punished for making me fall deeply in love with you.” Jin leaned in and crashed their lips together. Wendy was so shocked, and she felt breathless. But she eventually wrapped her hands around Jin’s neck and pulled him closer. She kissed him back with the same amount of passion and Jin kissed her harder as she responded. Without any doubt, Wendy could feel his overflowing love that he had for her through that kiss.

 

They eventually broke the kiss, and Wendy panted quietly for oxygen. She was sure that he is watching every of her movement intensely and she felt very hot under his intense stare. “I like you so much, Wendy. Would you be my girlfriend?” He whispered softly, and Wendy could feel her heart exploded in happiness. She never thought that this day would come. She never thought that Jin would have some interest on her too. She brought herself up and pecked his lips lightly before genuinely smiled.

 

“I like you too, Jin. And yes, I’ll be your girlfriend.”


[fin]

I know it is so lame, sorry guys TT