a messy combination

oneshots ; bts x red velvet ; it was you all along

starrings - jungkook x yeri

minors - v x irene, yoonmi (oc)

cameos - bangtan


The gorgeous waitress meets the flirty chaebol? What a messy combination.

 

-

 

“That’s all for today. You can go home now, Yerim.”

 

Yerim smiles gratefully towards the restaurant’s head manager. She have been working at the restaurant as soon as she graduated from high school, and she is twenty-three by now. “It's alright, I can stay a little bit more.”

 

Irene, the said-manager, stares at the younger girl with a deep, deep frown. “Don’t you have any... family? I have always notice how you never really go back early."

 

Yerim halts her movement before giving Irene a weak, sad smile. “I live alone, all alone. So instead of being alone- I’d rather stay here and work.” She finished her statement with a smile. Irene, on the other hand, feels a growing aching feeling in her heart.

 

Damn, she hid everything alone.

 

“I'm sorry for asking, Yerim."

 

“It's fine, manager-nim. I am used to it."

 

“Just drop the formalities, and call me comfortably.” Irene smiles sweetly before patting her left shoulder.

 

“Maybe we can be sisters? You know- if you have any problem, just come to me.”

 

-

 

The next morning, Yerim woke up with a huge, genuine smile painted on her cute face.

 

I have a sister. I have a sister.

 

She feels all giddy inside. Finally, someone would be there or her.

 

Finally.

 

-

 

“Kookie- want to join us for dinner?” Namjoon asked as all seven of them gathered at their usual spot, Yoongi's mansion.

 

“Where?” He simply asks, not even looking at Namjoon as he continues to scroll down his Instagram's feed.

 

“My girlfriend’s place, as usual.” Taehyung answers with a proud smile- well, it's nothing surprising since Taehyung loves to brag about Irene.

 

“Sure, but can I bring Yoonmi along?”

 

Totally unplanned, all seven of them rolled their eyes in annoyance. Yoonmi, a name that they know way too well.

 

“Just promise me that she will not make her aegyo voice and clings to you all the time. It’s ing annoying.” Yoongi fired up while sipping his cola.

 

“Yeah- and tell her to not wear short dresses like- duh, I don’t wanna see her .” Hoseok spits out this time.

 

Jungkook is definitely supposed to be mad, because Yoonmi is his girlfriend, after all. All s are talking bad about her, of course he should be mad, right? But no, he laughed it off instead.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m planning on breaking up with her tonight. I feel like finding a gorgeous one this time. Her body doesn’t excite me anymore, so....”

 

“-yes, finally that would be gone.” Jimin cuts his words.

 

Again, Jungkook just laughs it off with amusement dancing in his dark-looking pair of eyes.

 

"Why would you stay with one girl when you can have the other billions of them?" said Jeon Jungkook when he was once asked about his life motto.

 

-

 

“Yerim-ie.” Irene calls her out in a sweet, soft voice.

 

“Yes, Irene?” Yerim replies as she busies herself by wiping the windows clean.

 

“Can you, work overtime? I’ll pay you, don’t worry about that.”

 

She stops wiping the windows before turning arounf to look at her manager. The restaurant’s operation hour is regularly from 7 am to 7 pm. Now is already 8.30 pm by looking at the clock.

 

“Sure, when is it?”

 

“Tonight at 10 pm. My boyfriend’s gang is coming. I usually serve them by myself, but now I think it would be nice to have you with me as well.”

 

“But, why?”

 

“We’re sisters, remember?”

 

-

 

To : Joohyun

We’re arriving in 5 minutes, get ready.

To : Tae

Okay, babe.

To : Joohyun

Is that girl you’re talking about with you?

To : Tae

Yerim? Yeah, she’s here. And she looks fine as hell I tell ya.

To : Joohyun

Can’t wait to see Kook dating good girls lmao.

Oh we’re here, open up.

 

Irene stuffed her phone inside her pocket. “Yerim ah, they have arrived!” Irene walks over to Yerim as she fixes her hair one last time.

 

“You’re really pretty, Yerim ah. You should dress up like this sometimes.”

 

Just a simple mini black dress, natural make up and letting her hair freely made her look really gorgeous. “Why would I? I’m just a waitress anyway.”

 

“Ayy, if you dress up like this, chaebols might fall for you, you know?”

 

Yerim laughed at Irene’s jokes- just as the door opens.

 

“Annyeong, Irene nuna-”

 

All the Bangtan member freezes at the entrance as their eyes landed on the unfamiliar girl. “Is she the girl?” Taehyung mouthed towards Irene, while Irene slyly nods her head. Taehyung gave his thumbs up- approving Yerim’s gorgeous appearance.

 

“Oh, you guys are here- come in!”

 

Yerim felt awkward while facing them- so she looks down as she bows towards them one by one.

 

There- she saw a y-looking girl, eyeing her from head to toe.

 

“Irene ah- who is she?”

 

Irene widened her eyes as Yoonmi talked using informal speech towards her. Isn’t it obvious that I am older than her? Damn- this girl is ing rude.

 

“First, I am way older than you- so please use formal speeches with me. Second, she’s right in front of you, right? Help yourself, miss.” Irene sarcastically smiled, as she left Yoonmi alone together with Yerim outside the restaurant.

 

“I don’t know who you are, but please-”

 

She smirks as she saw her flustered reaction. “-don’t ever go near my boyfriend- and even their friends.”

 

Yerim felt her blood was boiling and her face was all red- so she slightly bowed before storming off, leaving that y girl behind- only to bump onto someone else.

 

She could see a black shirt- with the two buttons on top were undone. Her height is at the level of his chest. He has a broad shoulder, and a masculine scent.

 

She doesn’t even bother to know whoever she just bumped into- so she muttered a simple sorry, while keeping her head low- before storming off.

 

Jungkook, on the other side, was stunned at the girl’s action- as he eyes her from behind. Gorgeous, was the only word that he could think of as he saw her. She was small and petite- with milky skin and nice legs. Looks like a good girl- somehow.

 

“Jungkook~” He unknowingly sighed as he heard Yoonmi’s voice cooed as she clings onto him. He doesn’t even bother looking at her. “Yeah?”

 

“I heard from Chim that you’re gonna break up with me tonight, is that true?”

 

Jimin shot her a disgusted look. “Excuse me, you have no right to call me that.”

 

Jungkook laughs over it before nodding. “Chim is right. We are breaking up tonight. Bye, Yoonmi. Thank you for everything.”

 

He shot her a gentle smile- before slamming the door right in front of her face. Well- his work is done. As soon as he turned around, he once again bumped onto the same girl.

 

“Ouch.” She flinched.

 

“Why are you flinching when you’re the one who bumped onto me?”

 

She finally looks up- and damn. What a gorgeous sight. Her eyes were big and sparkly, her nose was pointy and her lips were plump. She is definitely beautiful.

 

“I’m sorry.” She muttered before bowing a little bit. As she was about to go, he held onto her wrist. “Don’t you think that’s a little too rude, miss?” He said as he uses his index finger to lift her chin up- facing him.

 

Daddy Jeon in action.

 

All eyes were on them. From Irene, the whole Bangtan, and even Yoonmi who were eyeing them from the windows.

 

“Hmm?”

 

Her bright, big eyes looked so innocent in his eyes- that it makes him to smile unknowingly. “You are really cute- you know that?”

 

She tried her best not to blush at the stranger’s words- but she failed miserably. Damn- she was all red already.

 

He leans in- before smiling genuinely. This girl really plucks his heartstrings- somehow.

 

“Date me, miss?”


[fin]

told ya i'd be spamming jungri. they're deadass cute like- mwfbhqekuasskd. okay byeeeeeee.