my wang so

oneshots ; bts x red velvet ; it was you all along

starring - jungkook x yeri

minor - seulgi x jimin


she is the loud troublemaker with pretty face and tough personality. being stuck in the new high school, she gets lost at times- yet she tries her  very best to adapt with the totally new environment.

 

he, on the other side, is cold, arrogant and ignorant, with a dark past. being physically and mentally abused for 12 years long, although it passed, the dark memories are still there, fresh in his clogged mind.

 

they are not a great combination, but they fit each other so well.

 

just like the history of goryeo, where the 20th century girl hae soo, meets the goryeo’s 4th prince wang so.

 

yup, they fit perfectly, like hae soo and wang so.

 

in which jeon jungkook is kim yerim’s very own wang so.

 

-

 

jungkook stares at the pretty girl who is introducing herself in front of the classroom. he could feel a different vibe from her. she looks different from the rest, somehow.

 

“you can sit beside jungkook, yeri-shi.”

 

the whole class gasps, as jungkook sighs in a subtle annoyance. here comes another one.

 

she could clearly hear whispers from her other classmates as she is on the way towards her seat. well- things like, “i pity her.” “damn she’s unlucky.” “it will be a miracle if icekook actually talks to her.”

 

icekook? she frowns. why? does he like cold drinks? she chuckles at her silly suggestion as she makes her way towards her seat, right beside him.

 

as soon as she sits beside him, she immediately turns towards him and smiles brightly. “hello, jungkook-shi, my name is yeri. it is nice to meet you.”

 

the whole class is anticipating jungkook’s response. will he act like usual? or a miracle is happening today?

 

jungkook takes a brief glance at the girl sitting beside him- who is smiling brightly. (not gonna lie but she looks really, really pretty. her hair curls right on top of her right shoulders. Her cheeks are fluffy and totally adorable- with a slight tint of pink. her eyes were sparkling- and her smile is absolutely breathtaking). he is probably staring at her a little too long- that he could see her smile turning into a frown.

 

“-it’s okay if you don’t want to talk to me.” he could clearly hear how disappointed she sounds as she turns back to the front- drawing her attention back to the teacher’s lecture.

 

the whole class sighs in oblivion- as they could predict that this would actually happen. hearing jungkook’s voice is as almost impossible as having unicorns in reality. shrugging- they turn back to the front as the lesson continues.

 

“yeri-shi.”

 

It feels as if the world have stop moving. the whole class gasps in pure shockness- as yeri turns to look at him. “yes?”

 

and for the first time in forever, he smiles- not too wide. just a simple, charming smile- that could make girls to swoon.

 

“it is nice to meet you, too.”

 

-

 

“oh my god- i didn’t know jungkook is that handsome. i mean- look at his smile-”

 

jimin rolls his eyes in pure jealousy towards his beloved girlfriend- who is busy talking about jungkook. he flicks her forehead without any warning- making her to groan as she stops talking- or precisely, fangirling.

 

“ouch- what was that?” she frowns as she rubs her forehead.

 

“jungkook, huh? i guess i shouldn’t smile more often then.” he sulks- and seulgi finally realized what she did wrong. sulking jimin is really hard to deal with.

 

“sorry, baby.” she pouts. “i like you the most when you smile.”

 

“yeah yeah- whatever.”

 

“jimin ah-” her words are stuck in  when his figure- the talk of the town for today- walks into the cafeteria. the whole cafeteria went quiet, as they eyed him like a prey.

 

and their eyes widen when they could see a small figure trailing behind him- skipping happily with a wide, pretty smile on her face.

 

“jungkook ah-” she is smiling cheekily when she realized all eyes were on them. “-ohh why is everyone looking at us?” yeri is absolutely flustered when she realizesthat all the attention is on them.

 

jungkook, on the other side, smirks as he bends down- whispering straight into her ears. “don’t mind them- and focus on me instead.”

 

there- yeri's cheeks bloomed into fifty-shades of red- making him to slightly laugh at such adorable sight in front of him. “why are you so red?” he questioned- and few more gasps are heard at the cafeteria.

 

“it's n-nothing.” she tries to shrug it off, by quickly changing the topic. “what are we eating for lunch today?”

 

“ramyeon or naengmyeon?”

 

“ramyeon!” she squeals in delight- while rubbing her tummy, signaling that she is really hungry.

 

“this will be on me since you are a new kid.” he playfully ruffles her hair- as he could hear some of the girls crying- making him to laugh again. he looks around- as he could see some of the students are even recording him- since it is one of the many decades where jeon jungkook is finally talking- hell of course they need to record this golden moment!

 

-

 

"jungkook? can i ask you a question?"

 

"yeah?"

 

"why do others seems very shocked when you speak to me?" she says carefully, not wanting to sound rude or anything. she is curious about this handsome-looking guy, especially when she could spot some faint scars along his cheekbones and sharp jawline.

 

"let's just say... i had a really hard time before." he starts out carefully. "so i find it really hard to talk to people."

 

"but then..." he grins, before tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, leaving her all flustered. "i saw you standing there in front of the class, and you were dreamy."

 

is the icekook finally melting?

 

guess he is!

 

-

 

[fin]

aaanndddd that's the end of my mini jungri spam. ahaha- and this chapter marks my 20th shots- yeay! and i've passed 200 suscribers too! thank you so much guys!

and sadly, my last update before exam. i might not be updating for 2-3 months to come TT

anyways- thanks again!

p/s : yup, just like the title- this shot is inspired from scarlet heart, one of my all-time favorite kdrama starring lee junki and iu :')