everything about you

oneshots ; bts x red velvet ; it was you all along

starring - jimin x seulgi


Her eyes

 

Jimin kept his eyes on every movement of Red Velvet’s members. He feels creepy of his ownself- because he might even look like a stalker since he had been staring at them since forever. They’re now at one of the end year music awards ceremony, and he’s lucky that their tables are just inches apart.

 

He doesn’t know why he had been staring at them. They looked very stunning, of course. Their visual game is just too strong. But there’s something about them that attracts him. He continued to stare at them, until finally one of the Red Velvet members turned her head and accidentally made an eye contact with him. Who? It’s the goddess, Kang Seulgi.

 

Seulgi flashed him a smile before bowing a little bit, then she looked back at the front. He bowed back, but there’s something that caught his attention. Her eyes. He secretly took his phone from his pocket and searched Seulgi’s name at the Google Images. He looked at one of her pictures, and realized that she had single eyelid. He smiled to himself. It’s very rare to meet girls who can pull off the single eyelid look perfectly, and she did.

 

He saved the picture in his phone, and changed it to his screen lock wallpaper picture. He knows that this might sound crazy, but he is slowly attracted to her. And the first thing that caught his attention about her is her eyes.

 

-

 

Her shyness

 

“Oh, sunbaenim. Mianhae.” Seulgi bowed when she accidentally bumped into Jimin when she was walking at the KBS’ hallway. “Ahh, gwenchana.” Jimin bowed back. It was not until he realized that they’re walking towards the same destination.

 

“You’re going to the café too?” He blurted out. Seulgi looked at him in confusion, probably did not expected him to start a conversation with her. But she nodded and smiled. “Nae. Is sunbaenim going there too?” She hesitantly asked, but Jimin noticed that she was quite shy to make an eye contact with him.

 

“Yes, I am. Anyways, you’re my noona, right?” Jimin giggled softly when he saw her shocked expression. “N-Nae.” She stuttered. “Then can I call you noona?” He asked with a slight smirk. He likes her reaction. The way her cheeks are covered with pink blushes, the way she avoided eye contact with him. Damn, she’s a cute noona.

 

“S-Sure. Sunbaenim can call me anything.” She flashed a smile. Then, Jimin came up with an idea. “If I’m calling you Seulgi noona, then you shouldn’t call me sunbae. Plus, it sounds weird since I’m younger than you.” Seulgi stopped in her track and looked at him confusedly. Jimin was glad even though he was considered as short, he is still slightly taller than her. There’s only around 4 inches that sets them apart.

 

“So, what should I call you, sunbaenim?” She asked innocently, and Jimin giggled again. He can’t believe that she is older than him by a year- because she is pretty innocent and clueless since it’s very obvious that Jimin is now trying to flirt with her. “Hmm, just call me by my name. If you want it to sound cuter, then you can call me Chim Chim.” He grinned like an idiot.

 

“Chim Chim? Wouldn’t that sound weird, sunbaenim?”

 

Jimin silently groaned. There she goes, calling me sunbaenim again. This girl is so polite. “Okay then, noona can call me Jimin. But please don’t call me sunbaenim.”

 

“Arasseo, Jimin ah.”

 

He secretly smiled. Now there’s another thing that he liked about her, her shyness.

 

-

 

Her craziness

 

“BOM RATATATATATATATATA AYYY”

 

Jimin frowned as he heard ‘I Am The Best’ by 2NE1 could be heard from BTS’ waiting room. He took a peek outside, and the music sounds much louder. It’s kinda coming from Red Velvet’s waiting room. Curiosity killed him, so he decided to take a look.

 

He was hesitant at first, but he eventually knocked the door. “WAIT.” He heard a very familiar voice yelling. The music stops and someone opens the door.

 

“Oh- Jimin ah, annyeonghasayo.” Seulgi slightly bowed. Jimin realized that she was panting quietly, and he chuckles. “Are you the one who’s singing 2NE1’s song just now?” Seulgi widen her eyes. “N-Nae, you can hear it from your waiting room?” She asked shyly, and Jimin gave her a heartwarming smile, that could basically melt all the ARMYs.

 

“Yeah, but nah it’s okay.”

 

Seulgi looked away shyly, probably still embarrassed by her very own action. “I’m sorry, Chim Chim ah. Noona is a little bit hyper today kekeke.” Seulgi laughed and Jimin smiled widely. She called me Chim Chim, kyaaaa it sounds cute.

 

Now, there’s another thing that she unexpectedly have, and he definitely likes it, her craziness.

 

-

 

Kang Seulgi herself

 

“YAH PARK JIMIN YOU BRAT! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!”

 

Seulgi’s dolphin squeak was echoing in Red Velvet’s dorm. Jimin playfully raised his left hand as high as he could so Seulgi wouldn’t reach it. They grew much closer, and Seulgi’s real personality is slowly showing. She’s loud, and she also has a cute carefree personality, which makes Jimin falls for her even more. While Jimin is just being himself. Naughty, jamless, loud but hot and playful of course.

 

“You should kiss me first.” With that, he earned a hard smack on his chest. He laughed and keeps running around the living room before stopping right in front of her. “Seriously, noona? I just need a kiss, then you’ll get your precious phone back.” Jimin raised his eyebrows, and Seulgi sighed. “Okay, Park Jimin. If that’s what you really want.”

 

She slighlt smirked and stepped much closer to him, until only 3 inches sets their faces apart. Jimin was taken aback with her bold action, since he didn’t expect her to do it at all. He probably forgot the fact that Seulgi is older than him. He was just joking, but well, he should not waste this chance. So he pinned her to the wall, and he could clearly see how she was shivering at that moment.

 

“Noona …” He softly pecked her forehead. “Don’t you feel anything when you’re near me?” He whispered softly. Seulgi did nothing but she continued to stare deeply into his eyes. “I admire you so much, noona.” He kissed her neck softly. “Could you please say something? Love perhaps …”

 

“Why do you make my heart beats faster whenever I’m with you, huh? You’re so flirtatious, little Chim Chim.” Seulgi raised her eyebrows before flashing him her y smirk. “But I like it.” She quickly gives him a short, sweet peck on his lips. “Thanks to your hotness, Mr Park Jimin. You’ve successfully made me fall for a brat like you.” She said before kissing his lips once again and flashed him her eyesmile this time.

 

Now, there’s one thing that he likes about her the most, and it’s Kang Seulgi herself.


[fin]

hey again. okay i really need to say this out loud- seulmin is lifeeeeeeeee. i’d recommend you guys to watch seulmin’s fancam at MAMA 2015 they’re so cute kyaaaa. see you guys in the next one shot!!!