Chapter 2

Almost Heaven

Welcome home Nong Pete, I'm here to pick you up!” Pete turned around upon hearing the familiar voice greeting him.

 

It was a nice surprise since he was expecting someone else to fetch him.

 

Pete was knocked out of his breath by the bear hug that he received from the handsome man. Puttichai Kasetsin.

 

His very own P' Push. Someone that has been more than an acquaintance for him for these past couple of years. A man who is his confidant , mentor and protector.

 

A gorgeous man who is confident with his appeals, flirty, charismatic and sometimes a silly prankster.

 

Pete returned the hug with warm smile plastered on his face. “Hello, P' Push. What are you doing here? I thought you are busy and will send your chauffeur instead?”

 

Push rubbed the slightly shorter guy head endearingly, while messing up Pete's perfect moussed hair.“How can I let someone else do me the favor to welcome my most important guest. Isn't that right, Nong Pete?”

 

Push chuckled gleefully when Pete tried to crane his head out of taller man's reach, trying to save what is left of his stylish hair.

 

It has always been amusing to Push, knowing that Pete will pout adorably when he annoyed that his button is pushed.

 

Often, he has to resist the urge to reach over and kiss that pout out of Pete. Its all in his head, as for sure Pete will not let his ual advances goes unpunished. Or worse, ruining what they have right now.

 

His little kitten is quite fierce when provoked. Not that will stop Push from flirting with him whenever there is an opportunity. He snickered gleefully to himself.

 

Push reached out his left hand to take over the task from Pete; pulling along the heavy trolley bag. The right hand was used to hold Pete's hand.

 

Mind you, I'm a grown-man P' Push. I can carry this myself.” Pete whined mildly, refused to be pampered by the said man.

 

All he get in return was a handsome smirk and the man winked naughtily to settle the argument. What can be said, his P' Push can be quite stubborn if he wanted to.

 

Pete gave up easily as usual; his gentle and shy nature did not permits him to attract unwarranted attention.

 

People started looking their way, trying to seize up this good-looking Mr. Puttichai Kasetsin.

 

Why it does not surprised him anymore; that the appreciative glances thrown their way not only from women but men too.

 

Pete sighed softly and trudged slowly beside the said gentleman heading to their chauffeured luxury car that was parked in front of the airport's entrance. Whenever Pete is with him, the warm smiles that reached his eyes never left Push's face.

 

Pete contemplating to himself; He should feel happy and contented with his situation,right? Nevertheless, he can not shake-off the empty hollow that he feels at the bottom of his heart.