Chapter 15

Almost Heaven

A few days ago, Phun texted him to check whether he will share the room or he will be alone.


 

Pete chose to have the room all by himself as he felt more comfortable sleeping alone.


 

He lay down the bed, fully clothes with his hand rested behind his head. He was lost in thought.


 

Everything seems surreal for him. Oddly in a month after he returned; he keeps bumping into Earn but he did not have the chance to make amend with him.


 

When can he get any normalcy back into his peace and quiet life?


 

Pete was startled when his phone rang and Noh call him to rush him for their impending activities. The rest has been waiting for him in the lobby.


 

Pete tossed his mobile phone on the vanity table, pick up some clothes and hurriedly head towards the bathroom.


 

He changed into a white shirt and stripes swim shorts. He did not forget to bring along a clean towel with him.


 

When he arrived at lobby, he noticed that Earn is talking to Noh in his white bathrobes.


 

Noticing Pete's arrival, Noh excitedly exclaimed; “Oi Pete! See who's here?”


 

Earn turned towards Pete's direction and nodded once to acknowledge his arrival, then turned back to Noh asking him another question.

 

Purposely ignoring him. Grrrr... Damn, this cocky bastard!
 

Pete was left hanging with his right hand on mid-air, trying to say his greeting to Earn. Realising that the other man is giving him the cold shoulder, he slowly dropped his hand to his side disappointingly.


 

Apparently, Earn will be joining them later after he finishes his photo-shoot. Currently, he was on ten minutes break therefore he decided to greet and surprised the group first.


 

Pete's face turned crimson red and tried to avoid making eye-contact with Earn as he was reminded about the scene earlier. He could not help but imagined what is beneath the robes.


 

Noh being his oblivious self, keep chatting animatedly with Earn until his jealous boyfriend, Phun cleared his throat loudly to get his attention. Later, Phun tugged on Noh's wrist and pulled him away towards the door direction.


 

Noh only managed to shriek a goodbye to Earn.

 


 

They played beach volleyball for the first two hours. Pete gave his all while playing. He fell down several times, rolled on the sand and get knocked twice on the head by the ball before they decided to end the games. He ended up with few scratches on his knees and arms.


 

They took shelter under the tree from the heat and enjoy their drinks. Up till now, he has yet to catch a glimpse of Earn.