Chapter 19

Almost Heaven

Pete slowly sipped his beer while listening to the music played in the background.


 

The place is crowded because today is weekend. Apparently, their tables were the busiest one in the pub.


 

All these commotion was caused by the presence of the two hot celebrities.


 

Occasionally, Noh and Earn's fans will drop by to say 'hello' and request to take picture with them.


 

By now, it was regular scenes for Earn as he is one of the hottest celebrities at the moment in Thailand.


 

Meanwhile for Noh, even though he has been working behind the scene for quite some time, but he still has devoted fans that supported him unconditionally.


 

Noh’s fans made a special request for him to sing one of his popular songs, ‘Khor Rong (I'm begging...)’.


 

Noh smiled and granted their wish and stepped up on the stage with confidence.


 

He wai’ed humbly and thanked his fans for their support and love.


 

Pete sighed, now comes the heart-wrenching song that seems to describe what he is feeling right now.


 

It's as if your heart no longer has feelings

When you insist on telling me that you'll leave

It seems so simple for you

It's as if your heart, Has never known that the word 'love' ever existed between us


 

Pete remembered those days when he used to crush after Earn secretly. How's the boy mere presence in the same room brighten his day.


 

How his heart thumped wildly unknowingly when the boy was in near proximity. How would he knows what is this feeling then...


 

What have I done wrong?

That is the question I keep asking myself

There has never been a day that I stopped loving you

But now I’m about to cry


 

How curious he was when he knows that Earn was interested in someone. How he pestered the boy endlessly to share with him who is his love interest...


 

Will you please stay with me?

You already know that I won’t be able to go on

My world will probably end the minute I am without you

The person I love the most, The person that I've always loved

No matter what, my entire life still belongs to you

Please don’t leave from this spot, Please don't leave me behind

I’m afraid, I'm afraid

That I won't have the strength to breathe when tomorrow comes


 

How Earn brushed him off irritatedly everytime the subject came into the picture. How hurts he feel then...


 

Because my heart has nobody else

Because I only have you and only you

I'm begging you, I'm begging you

Please take pity on me

Don’t go away from me


 

How crushed he felt when he found out that the special person in Earn's heart was Noh.


 

What have I done wrong?

That is the question I keep asking myself

There has never been a day that I stopped loving you

But now I’m about to cry


 

When he loyally stick to Earn's side, even though he needs to endure the dull ache in his heart watching Earn's hot pursuit of Noh.


 

Will you please stay with me?

You already know that I won’t be able to go on

My world will probably end the minute I am without you

The person I love the most, The person that I've always loved

No matter what, my entire life still belongs to you

Please don’t leave from this spot, Please don't leave me behind

I’m afraid, I'm afraid

When tomorrow comes


 

How he gave his support unconditionally while Earn is preparing his stage to make his love confession for Noh during the music contest.


 

Will you please stay with me?

In my entire life, there is just you


 

How Earn never realize till the end, how his action made Pete's heart ached more than the pain he felt when he hurt his fingers practicing their song to perfection.


 

Will you please stay with me?

You already know that I won’t be able to go on

My world will probably end the minute I am without you

The person I love the most, The person that I've always loved

My entire life, There's only you

Please don’t leave from this spot, Please don't leave me behind

I’m afraid, I'm afraid

That I won't have the strength to breathe when tomorrow comes


 

The heartache that he endured while he is picking up broken pieces of Earn's heart and putting him back together after his love confession for Noh failed. How he accompanied the man through his breakdown of his first love's failure.


 

Will you please stay with me?


 

How much he sacrificed for Earn then, and how he is willing to do more in future...


 

That was a spectacular show! Pete clapped thunderously, appreciating Noh’s performance.


 

At the end of the song, Noh smiled affectionately towards his boyfriend’s way. He even boldly winked to display his affection that made Phun blushed crimson red.


 

His fans are screaming enthusiastically at the gesture.


 

To be honest, the song nailed how Pete is feeling; to the point it's hurting him like hell.


 

When will this pain end? Pete felt the Tears drop from his eyes and slide down his face as he gazed longingly towards Earn direction. Even more sorrow fills his heart.


 

Listening to the song, Pete reminisced what he had with Earn.


 

Back in the good old days, their band would hang out after their jamming session at Card's house. Earn, the vocalist would be singing his heart out.


 

Pete and Card would be strumming their guitar to the beat, meanwhile Mos and Bank would be working hard on the keyboard and drum separately.


 

That was one of the good old days that made him smile when he reminisced about the past.


 

Currently, the guy is busy entertaining his fans.


 

He wiped his tears, and tried to blink back the remaining tears.


 

He repeated the mantra in his head; He is not a 'wimpy boy' who cries when things does not go their way. He was stronger than that!


 

He used his wet finger to rub it around the rim of his beer glass. It produced music that kept him preoccupied for a while.


 

His concentration was broken when a girl giggles and standing nervously by his table.


 

He turned to face her and from his experience the girl looks like she is around twenty.


 

She looks anxious and stuttered her greeting while giving her wai to him; “Hello P', I’m Hannah. Sorry to disturb you.”