Chapter 14

Almost Heaven

Pete made the decision after he woke up the next morning. He hates being cooped up inside doing nothing when it’s a sunny day outside.


 

Moreover, it has been years since he last went to the beach. The plan is to car pool for their trip to Hua Hin. The boys planned it so that they can spend more time bonding and made new memories together.


 

Pete hitched a ride with his buddy, Por and Card. It was kind of cool though. They have been singing along with the songs blast through the stereo and chatting like old buddies.


 

Honestly, Pete was secretly hoping that Earn will join the trip and he was a bit disappointed that the man cannot make it. He hopes to patch things up with his best friend soon.


 

They arrived at Verona Riviera resort around 10am and had their meal there. These guys drove like a mad man and he was relieved that they safely arrived in one piece.


 

All the trip's itinerary has been prepared by their famed Mr. Smartass Secretary, Phun.


 

Pete gave credit to Phun for choosing this accommodation; the best thing about the place is the location. It is situated within walking distance to the beach.


 

They managed to check-in half an hour later and agreed to assemble in the lobby before going to the beach together.


 

Pete decided to tour around the resort before heading to his room. The resort is not only beautifully decorated; it is also has an amazing view of the beach.


 

What he least expected, is that he walked into a busy photo-shoot session. A sensual one to be exact.


 

There are music playing in the background, people holding lights and shades and a passionate American photographer who are shouting instructions in his broken Thai language. The photographer moved around energetically trying to capture the model's best pictures. The camera is clicking rapidly and flashes of lights almost blinded him.


 

Pete gazed curiously as the model is someone familiar and dear to him. Its Earn... What is he doing here? Noh never mention that he will be having his photo-shoot here. Damn, this Noh!

 

His jaw is literally dropped and Pete finds it hard to close his mouth. He openly ogled and drooled on seeing the hot male model posing with his swimming trunk.


 

This is one of his wildest fantasy that he can only dreamed of. Its hard to believe that the reality was actually taking place in front of his eyes.


 

His eyes must be playing tricks on him!


 

Here at this resort’s swimming pool, Earn posed seductively for the camera. His skin was gorgeously glistened wet and tanned; with his six-packed was now more sculptured than ever. His eyes was sultry with seduction. His hair was wet and the water is dripping down from his hair, right to his shoulder and his firmed abdomen. He was a definition of an Adonis.


 

His mouth is running dry and he gulped nervously. Earn just noticed his presence and is smirking seductively his way while running his tongue to his lips provocatively.


 

It did not helped that Pete was  aroused by the sights in front him and he immediately used his duffel bag to cover his front part. In order to avoid any embarrassing emergency situation.


 

Pete tried hard to resist the devil temptation and turned his back against Earn. He heard Earn chuckled haughtily at his reaction.


 

In order to keep his remaining pride left, Pete walked away from the scene while cursing Earn in his head. Damn, this bastard! He must have a field day seeing Pete's reaction towards his flirtatious provocation made him nervously agitated like that. Pete tried his best to keep his raging hormones at bay.