UNANSWERED

High Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s point of view:

 

I close my eyes tightly when I can feel the sun rays strike directly to my eyes, blinking few times for better sight till I get clearer version of a lady sleeping in front of me. Her puffiness skin like a baby, her ashy blonde hair, her thin lips slightly apart, her soft sounds of sleep and her killer jawline. Then to realize that she’s in full clothes when I take a glimpse inside the duvet. ! Try to find my clothes but it’s nowhere to be found in the room or the ground. This is not a room, more like second floor. She has the whole second floor for her bedroom. No door.

 

Last night was amazing. She’s amazing. The was amazing. It just incredible but that was my first with woman. All my past partners were male. There’s no confusion in me, I know I want her but how this happen. How can I be attracted to a woman? She likes the drug. The more I hate her, the more I want her. The more annoy she is, the more I want her lips and all the teasing . I was confused before. Either I just like to or its beyond my imagination but I’m pretty clear to myself, now, even clearer than before the . It’s not just I’m curious about same gender ual but her. I’m curious about her. I want her. Since I met her again when she hit me last week.

 

I sit up, searching and scanning for my clothes but it nowhere to be found. Taeyeon groaning and start to move, stretching up. “Good morning,” she greets with smile but eyes close.

 

“This is not fair”

 

“Hmm? What?” she peeks at me with one eye, scrunching her nose.

 

“Why you in full clothes and I’m not?”

 

“You’re the one who doze off right after you reach your . I thought I’m the one who tired but someone must work like labour during daylight.” She stretches some more and cause the duvet pull towards her and exposing my upper body as still, sitting. “Ahh, sorry. The view is too good in the morning,” she chuckles. Huh, enjoying so much?

 

“ert!”

 

“What?” she shrugs. “Not my fault you fall asleep .”

 

“You didn’t wake me up!”

 

“Aaaa, emm.. You didn’t email to do that. So, No!” she still lying, both hands and palms up under her head. I gape, disbelief of this midget creature. “It’s okay, let me check again my email. Ermmm, nothing. Haaaa!” shoving her phone to my face. So annoying kid!

 

“Urghhhh! Annoying midget. Now where the hell is my clothes??” Get out from the bed, wearing nothing wondering around the spacious area, looking for my clothes.

 

“In washing machine, I thought you want fresh clothes when you woke up from your sudden move last nite”

 

“You what? Who ask you to wash my clothes?” she taps the bed.

 

“Can you come back to bed and explain to me your first wish last night? I thought you gonna use it for foods or something else, not this.” She gulps, gawking at my without blinking.

 

“You ert! My eyes up here” open her super large woody door closet. She’s sure has good taste in interior. I heard footstep, inclining the stairs, I gasp and look at Taeyeon, who looking back at me, gasping as well.

 

“Tae!” the person approaching the last step to the landing. I immediately step inside the closet and close the door. Other person can’t find me in Taeyeon’s house. I thought she lives alone. What the hell?

 

“Ahhh, Yuri. You home! You just got back?” I barely can heard what she saying but waittt, Yuri? Is she dating Yuri? I saw Yuri with Yoona that day. What’s happening? After few minutes, the closet’s door suddenly open. She pulls me out. “Just grab any clothes, here your phone and your bag, I’ll keep Yuri in the kitchen. You better move faster and quiet if you don’t want her to see you here.” She speaks like train, then left. Left me hanging there.

 

I shake my head disbelieve all these. It’s like sneaking out from getting caught by the parents after had . Grab her one piece floral mini dress with undergarments found in the other closet door. Declining the stairs to find no one in her living room but I can hear voices in kitchen. Quickly put on my shoes and leave the resident. I parked my car at the opposite building of her apartment to not let Taeyeon see me driving to hers. When I’m in the car, I quickly type in.

 

 

From                    : [email protected]

To                          : [email protected]

Subject               : You’re gonna pay for all this!

 

Dear ert,

 

Finally I can breathe outside from yr house!

Now you gonna tell me what’s with Yuri inside yr house?

How she got in without YOU open the door?

Are you dating her? If you do, why she’s playing with

Yoona’s heart??? Why you just me last night?

                                                                 

P/S: Don’t ever touch my thing without my

permission!

 

Regards,

Tiffany Hwang.

<8.55am KST>

 

 

 

Urghhhhh. I feel my inside boiling with all question. Put down my phone and begin to drive off from the street. Yuri must know the password. That’s why she can enter the house without need Taeyeon to open in. Even Taeyeon looked so flustered when Yuri about to find me in her room. Yuri also rushed to Taeyeon when she said she had accident before but not Taeyeon who suffered. Duhh! This getting so obvious. If she’s dating someone, why she nodded last night just allowed me to her. Nothing seems to stop her. She didn’t hesitate at all either. This is too much. I need to calm down first.

 

Why I’m so phrenetic of all these?!

 

***

 

Reviewing the slides repeatedly and make amendments here and there. This presentation must going well. A lot have put efforts on this and daddy really anticipating for conference soon, neither do I. I skipped lunch today, doesn’t feel want to eat anything although Henry keeps insist me to eat my meals. I’m just not hungry. This upcoming conference really stress me out, of course not my first time presents my proposal but this is big. Can’t let single mistake this time. Everything must be perfect.

 

I didn’t go to the coffee shop today to finish my reviews on the slide at Embassy. I miss Yoona. I need to talk to her too. I grab my phone and text her.

Yoong, u hv time tonight? Let’s dinner.                                   

 

Unnie! So sorry, can’t today. Yuri invites me to her house for dinner tonight. Imy tho.

 

Oh. It’s okay then. Imy too my dear L

 

Sooo sorry. Raincheck? Are you coming to the shop tomorrow?

 

Nope. I’ll be in the day after. Take care dear, see u later.

 

U too Pany unnie. Tc.

 

 So, she is with Yuri. I thought to ask her about her and Yuri during dinner, but nevermind, I’ll ask her another time. The Embassy is empty. No one in the office on Sunday, almost 7pm now. Better head home.  Then I got call from mommy saying she and daddy will be in town next two weeks for the conference and will stay over for a week before head back to England. I miss mommy so much.

 

***

 

About to sleep, my phone beeping.

 

 

 

From                    : [email protected]

To                          : t[email protected]

Subject               : SLR.

 

Dear Tiffany,

 

Sorry didn’t reply your email sooner. It will be

better if you just let me know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter