COFFEE

High Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

“Can I get you anything, Miss?”

I snapped at my own thoughts when the barista finally ask me the question after queuing for 20 minutes. An Americano and three shots of classic syrup. Yes. I want that.

“Ice Caramel Macchiato sounds good,” I answered the barista with slightly smile.

“Okay, you want cream on top?” Are you serious asking me this kind of question at this hour at this place? Is the barista out of mind or something. And I only keep staring at her.

“……”

“Miss?” the barista asked again, waiting and winking at me.

Why the hell she did that? She’s working and I’m her customer. Control yourself Kim Taeyeon. Control and I breathe in and out, thrice.

“U..um, no! Please, no. thanks.” I muttered.

The barista keep staring at me while bite her lips. Oh my goddd and my jaw slightly drop watching her lips being bitten ily. She keeps doing it for next few seconds.

“Oo..kay. Can I get your name, Miss?” she asked again with sharpie in her right hand and another one holding the cup waiting to be written.

“Tae..taeyeon” I said with sudden high pitch but not until the whole café can heard it. Eventually it indeed snapped the barista. She chuckled a bit and smile to me. Writing my name on the cup and place my order to register. I hand her few bucks then walk away immediately without glancing back at her. Ignoring few cents balance from the money I hand her.

After a few minutes, I heard my name called and head to pick up counter, looking for my cup with my name. Searched and found. I gaped when I saw what’s written on it and found the few cents balance on top. I blushed and just grabbed it. Walk away quickly without looking back and I can heard she giggles at me when I passed her counter again to the exit door.

Damn. That was embarrassing and I read again,

Taeyeon-ssi, I caught you starring ;)

 

* *  *

 

I walk to my office in quick pace, passing the security who is smiling towards me and about to say a word but hold it when he saw me not in a good mood. Push the elevator button and step in when it’s open. Stormed back the floor when reached level 33 and pace up to my room. I might slammed the door behind too much makes the others a bit stunned and scattered back to their table.

Put down documents in my hand and coffee that I just bought. I smirked when I look at it again.

I’m starring at her?? Are you ing kidding me? Oh my god. I shake my head disbelief of what had been stirring in my head. She must be nuts, for sure. Yes. She is.

I sipped the coffee, and burst it suddenly to the document in front of me on my table.

“WHAT THE HELL? WHERE’S MY AMERICANO???”

I glaring at the drink and start to wipe out the sudden burst but then I realised, I might said that too loudly as the others pinned their eyes on me when I look at them through the glazed partition wall. I quickly put on the fake smile to others before they going back to their work.

Then my door knocked without looking up and keep wipe off my documents from the drink just now.

“Are you o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter