ARGUMENTS

High Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s point of view:

 

“So..” Yuri puts her drinks on the coffee table and fill the seat opposite from me. “Judging from your make out session, I assume you guys are dating now, no?”

 

“I guess you love to judge, don’t you?”

 

“That’s not what I mean, well, from the scene just now, it seems official to me. Unless you, the temper girl just playing with my bestfriend’s heart?”

 

“No one playing anyone’s heart,”

 

“I know secret is somehow your middle name but can you just chop down the bushes, you guys are dating?”

 

“Yea, I guess so,”

 

“I guess so??”

 

“Let’s see, I’m not your biggest fan but if you can stop questioning me, it will be more appreciated.”

 

“What’s with all the secret Tiffany? Aren’t you tired holding everything in your life as mystery?” I roll my eyes. Didn’t she heard my words before? She keeps questioning me.

 

“Questioning or over curiosity or even nosy could be your middle name,”

 

“Come on, I’m not Taeyeon who can stand all your secrets. I’m just being polite with you right now because Tae is here or else-“

 

“Or else, what??” her chuckles make everything more annoying.

 

“I wonder how Tae going to survive from your temper.” She sighs.

 

“Well, she is nothing other than her name, calm.”

 

“Yeap, you’re right. Although she seems easy to play with, I dare you to do that. She’s not just a friend, a bestfriend, or a girlfriend to me. She’s in none categorise in my life means she’s a very important person to me. So, if you, trying to hurt her again after what she’s been through, I’m going to make sure you will living hell after that.”

 

I can feel our gaze meet each other, staring fiercely and intense. I never like this girl. Why she keeps questioning me and I never understand why or how Taeyeon can be friend with her. Is she in love with Taeyeon? That’s why with all this hatred towards me.

 

“Are you ever like her more than a friend?”

 

“Who? Taeyeon??” her eyes grow bigger. I nod. “What?! No! I never see her like that. Even though I like girls but she’s not my type. It will be so weird. Awkward. We’ve been friends for a long time yet I never look at her like a woman whom I will date.”

 

I can feel the tense on my shoulder slowly lessening, trying to breathe in out without much noise. “Is that why you hate me so much? You think I like Tae,”

 

“No, I’m not hating you,” I hate you. “Like I said, I’m not your biggest fan and you still judging.”

 

“You’re ridiculous!”

 

“You too!”

“YOU ARE!” Her voice louder than before and she’s on her feet, preparing to attack me with her words but she stops when Taeyeon roars from kitchen and walk in towards us.

 

“Yahhhh! For one night, ONE! Please stop arguing!”

 

I never see Taeyeon so furious. Just like Yuri said, she always calm or at least, holding them in, bottling all her emotion inside. All turn silence. I can see Seohyun peeking from kitchen, not even dare to join our tense club over here.

 

Taeyeon then grab my wrist and pull me up to start pacing to the second floor which her room is, “Take all your stuff, we dining out!” finally, to which I comply without mutter a word, leaving Yuri gaping her jaw with Taeyeon’s act. She’s so y when she’s in charge.

 

**

 

From the moment we leave the house until now, Taeyeon never say a word. She only heads up straight to the road just like I’m not there beside her. This is my first time seeing Taeyeon in this kind of state. Furious, fierce, quiet and damn hot as hell.

 

“Tae..” I squeeze her thigh a little, hoping for her rage to calm down a bit. “You can just send me straight to home, I’m not that hungry anyway,”

 

“Stop being so ridiculous can you for one second??”

 

“Excuse me?!” it seems the rage never leave her.

 

“I said we dining out means we will have the dinner. I’m not going to send you home until we’ve done that.”

 

“Now, I AM REALLY not hungry!” Not just her in fury, now I am. “Just send me home!”

 

“No!”

 

“KIM TAE.YEON!”

 

“NO!

 

“Then say a word! Or anything! Why you mad like this? It’s me who can’t stand Yuri and she seems can’t get along with me too but why you the one who suddenly burst like this??” I’m glaring at her furiously while she heads up to road, of course, refuse to say anything. “Send. Me. Home. Now!”

 

After about 15 minutes, we reach the park where she always drop me by. Once she stops her car, I grab the door handle straightaway but its lock. It’s so disappointing since I feel like want to get out from the car as soon as I can.

 

“Hold on-” she tries to pull my arms but I yank her sturdily when she touches, makes her from me.

 

“Open the door!”

 

“But..”

 

“NOW! Or I will scream!” I turn to glower for the last time before she unlock the door and I get out from the car, pace up quickly to my apartment. I don’t care anymore either she might follow me then she will know where I live or she will find out who I really am if Harry and security team approach me before they should be.

 

But no, it seems no one following me. I take a glimpse of her car before vanish from the view, she still there. Sitting in the car. Harry and my maids welcome me home but I just ignore them. Harry saying something about work, Embassy, upcoming charity event and stuff but none of them stuck in my head right now. I’m prefer to go straight to bed and immerse myself with mellow music and good dreams. Then my phone beep.

 

From                   : [email protected]

To                       : [email protected]

Subject               : Home?

 

Fany,

 

Did you reach home already? I’m just

worried. I will leave after you answer.

Don’t mad at me, please?

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

 

I’m sorry.

 

Regards,

Taeyeon.

<10.13pm KST>

 

 

From                    : [email protected]

To                        : [email protected]

Subject               : Yes!

 

Tae,

 

I thought you don’t want to talk. But yes,

I’m home already. You can leave now.

 

Not me who so fury tonight. Calm yourself

first before you approach me again!

 

Regards,

Tiffany.

<10.21pm KST>

 

 

She waits. Like usual, despite we fighting.

 

From                    : [email protected]

To                        : [email protected]

Subject                : Good.

 

Fany,

 

Glad to know you’re safely home.

I don’t want to go home yet, will hang around

at the park first.

 

I do want to talk but I don’t know how to start.

How to say my thoughts to you without

hurting you. I’m sorry again for yelling at you

just now, forgive me ;( ?

 

Regards,

Taeyeon.

<10.25pm KST>

 

 

From                    : [email protected]

To                        : [email protected]

Subject                : Your turn.

 

Tae,

 

What are you doing at the park? Please don’t

make me worry too. So, just go back, okay?

 

How about try to say your thoughts?

You can’t decide by yourself whether I’m

going to hurt or not. Don’t look down on me.

I’m stronger than you thought.

  

Regards,

Tiffany.

<10.31pm KST>

 

From                    : [email protected]

To                        : [email protected]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter