MESMERISING

High Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri's point of view:

 

Our lips meet each other as we both close our eyes. Not aggressively but gradually increasing the pace. I tilt my head, she tilts hers. She tastes so deliciously that I can't describe it. Her soft, warm lips and her scents searing our first kiss. As I hint the entrance of my tongue, she wides her flush lips signalling to welcome mine to explore hers. My left hand hug her waist while another lay behind her back to support her torso and push her in making both of us having a hard time to keep breathe. Her hand plants on my neck and in my hair. When I pull her towards me, she tighten her lock in my hair. After a while, seriously awhile, we both let go and smile to each other blushingly only to hear our breath, slightly panting.

 

"That was good" she smile nonchalantly.

 

"Good? Only good? I'll show you awesome kiss next time then" she laughs when I give her narrow-eye-predator kind of look.

 

"I have questions" I can sense hesitation in her voice.

 

"Me too but you first. I will answers everything" She smiles. "Ermm, can I..?" Looking at her lap already laying down halfway. Just being polite by asking.

 

"Sure." she taps her thighs covers with her knee length floral dark blue dress, signalling that I can rest my head in her laps. This feels so good. Since Sica brought the news two months ago, finally I can breathe again, feeling alive.

 

Resting in her laps, placing both my palms down on my stomach as she my hair with one hand and another rubs my arms, gently. I’m smiling widely with my eyes close, please with what I’m having now. It seems that my move works well. All my fear and wariness thoughts before slowly fades away, starting to feel the warm from the bright sun shine. Then, I feel the soft lips touch my skin again. Can’t stop grinning after she showers few more soft kisses on my forehead.

 

“What was that for?” still grinning widely with my eyes close. She just chuckles then I join her. “This is so embarrassing. I thought I’m the one who make the first move but instead, you kiss me.”

 

“Doesn’t matter, unnie. It still the same decision anyway”

 

“Can you don’t call me that? I know you don’t feel comfortable calling me by name since I’m older than you but I feel it weirds if you continue to call me that after the kiss just now”

 

“Okayy, so what can I call you then?”

 

“You choose”

 

“Come on, that’s not fun silly. Help me, pleaseee” she pouting.

 

“You’re so good with aegyo, how people around you still alive after all your aegyo” She laughs.

 

“People around me not really please or enjoy my aegyo I guess” she shrugs. “They said it’s annoying”

 

“Hahaha!”

 

“Hey, you can’t laugh too. Fine, no more aegyo for you!”

 

“Awww, come on, Yoona. Just teasing you, okay.” I’m back to sit position turning to her as she shrug me off from her laps. She turns her head away, folds both her hand to her chest, sulking. She’s so cute with her lips jut out a bit. I grab her left hand and pull it towards me and another to reach her chin so now she’s facing me. Closing our gap.

 

“Emm.. can we slow this down?” she mutters in a very low tone, more or less like a whisper. I nod.

 

“Sorry, can’t get enough with you I guess” I smirk, teasing her again. “So, questions? Shoot!” I starts chewing fruits that have been abandoned for a while now. I’ll get that kiss again, soon.

 

***

 

Tiffany’s point of view:

 

I step backwards when she paces towards me but not too much as my back touches her car. My body slanting and shrink in when she puts up her hand to the car, between me to my shoulder level, trapping me indirectly with her deeply gaze. Her pupils dilated, darker than usual or I can say this is the first time I look at her closely right into my eyes. It’s so mesmerising.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“W-what?” why I’m stuttering?

 

“The bike? I don’t need to replace it?” Ahh, yeap, that’s why we are here at the first place.

 

“No, unnecessary! Totally unnecessary.” Gaining my confidence back and shove her hands off, release myself from her indirect control. She drops her hands but keeps staring at me until she let out her deep breath.

 

“Fine, get in!”

 

I hop in once she finally gives up about replacing my wrecked bike from last week. Honestly, I didn’t care at all about the bike not that because Harry drops me off everyday since I return to the coffee shop after few days leave. Harry would be so please if he able to continue that routine. Of course not in front of the coffee shop, normally I ask him to drop me one block before or ahead if he insists to send me (usually after daddy calls him personally!).

 

The ride going back home really awkward, from silence to awkward silence to dead silence until I can hear my own stomach, growling. ! Why nowww?? I’m sure she hears it too as she raise her left eyebrow and glance over me.

 

“Are you driving to my house?”

 

“No.”

 

“Where are we going then? This is not in my agreement, so, this could be in kidnapping clause or somewhat in the law”. She scoffs.

 

“Kindly take care of yourself first before start using legal language and by the way, your vocab still running low,” the teasing is coming back. She even didn’t take a look at me.

                                                                                       

“Whatever! Now, where we going?” I turn my torso slightly to the side. Totally not enjoying her winning all these. What’s wrong with me today? Huh.

 

“Gonna fill your growling stomach first then I’ll send you home, you happy?”

 

“You can just send me, I can eat at home.”

 

“What did you have for lunch today?”

 

“Sandwiches?” Her eyes growing bigger. Disbelief by my answer I guess. Why not? That egg sandwich is so good compare to my forever-fancy foods at home. Plus, I can lunch with Yoona or other workers compared to eat at home. Being watch by the standing maids waiting for me to empty my bowl.

 

“Are you kidding me? Why your manager only feed you with that?”

 

“Excuse me? The word ‘that’ that you refer to is the most delicious food, okayyy!”

 

She chuckles. “Really? Fine. Even your taste buds running low”

 

“Urghhh, you so annoying midget ever create in the world!”

 

“Talking about yourself, aren’t you?”

 

“TAE-YEON!”

 

“What?” she shrugs with her arrogant smirk. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter