MY HEARTBROKEN

High Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s point of view:

 

It’s been three days since my last reached from Tiffany. She just went missing and her last word, I’m sorry. My misery began when I missed my time to find her at Embassy last Friday. I went back home late then straight to her house. Luckily she did invited me before she went AWOL like this. My head can’t function properly. Is she hurt? Is she mad at me? Is everything okay? What is it that I’m missing here?

 

Weekend didn’t help anything. It brought more worse when I just can’t find her anywhere. I checked the coffee shop, the manager said she took unpaid leave. I asked Yoona in case she calls her or something but she wasn’t. Even Yonggie didn’t know where she is. This is so frustrating. I came to realize that I didn’t know much about her besides about the coffee shop, Yoona, her house and Embassy.  

 

Yesterday I’m that close to report her missing to the police but I guess I want to try at Embassy first. Maybe she will appear at her office after this weekend. Three days felt so long when I know nothing about her location. It’s beyond frustrated. I called her hundreds times, left her thousands of messages and sent emails continuously but none was replied, or read or noticed or blue ticked or anything.

 

Is she really left me?

 

**

 

“Welcome to the Embassy of British. May I help you miss, do you have an appointment?”

 

“Oh hi.” I forgot these people only talk in English here. “Actually, I don’t have any appointment but I would like to see one of the staff here,” luckily my English still good in my head.

 

“May I get the person’s name, miss?”

 

“Miss Tiffany Hwang?”

 

“Oh?” she frozen. The receptionist, who is taller than me even I only judge her from her seating. She has bob hair cut with bronze colour, really suit her well. I can see that she has good sense in fashion. Of course, the upfront people need this as they are the one who in charge in first impression to the Embassy. “Does she know you’re coming, miss?”

 

“She’s here??”

 

“Oh, no no no. That’s not what I meant. She’s not around actually, could be for a while. She has family emergency back to London. I don’t think she will be back in days, probably weeks or months.” I stand stiff, trying to digest her words regarding Tiffany really, really left me without notice. She just left. I know its family emergency but a phone call would be enough to explain her sudden leave like this. My disappointment to whatever happen here maybe too obvious for the receptionist, she snaps her finger twice makes me back to sense. “You may leave your message here, I will make sure to leave it on her desk if you want it or any urgent matters? Or I could just wire you up with her assistants.”

 

“It’s..it’s.. it’s okay.” my words trembling as my heart beating too fast. I turn, oppositely towards the exit door of the building and I can still heard that the receptionist keep calling me but I just ignore her. So, she really is leaving me like this.

 

**

 

Three weeks have passed since the day she really left me. My heart doesn’t feel anything anymore from the tears and I become more quiet than usual. Even Yuri and Seohyun did noticed this. I didn’t went out with them anymore or any of my friends. Yuri been occupied by Yoona, so she really didn’t bother that much to my depression. Seohyun becomes more busy these days as she achieving her dream to become musical actress when she joining Mamma Mia the Musical recently. I’m so proud of her, of course. Nothing from Seohyun can be a disappointment.

 

That three weeks continue to a month then two months. I’ve been going to work from 8 in the morning and comeback at twelve midnight. Practically, I’ve become a slave to my job. I’m handling big cases these days with 1st degree murder and bribery. As Yuri is currently handling Lee Sunny’s 2nd degree case, I take over most of paperwork and small cases just to make myself busy. So then, I will not be home too early and keep tearing over my lonely night without Tiffany.

 

From that point I realize that I really do love this girl. I never really had a chance to fight for her, especially now but crying over nothing, knowing that she will not ever comeback, is so worthless. I have no idea why I’m acting like this. Lack of sleep, didn’t take care of my health, eat only to survive, work, work and work.

 

Two weeks to become three months since she left me, I fainted at home right before I’m off to court. Yuri needed to replace me at court while Yoona accompanied me at home with doctor around till I woke up. I need to be in drips for multiple of vitamins and glucose to increase my nutrient loses due to dehydration. Yuri really mad at me till that day, she stopped talking to me. She just ignoring me, avoiding all the way to talk to me. Unless it was necessary, she will write in paper and left on my desk in my office. I know why she mad, so, I don’t force her to return as usual since current situation way far from usual. The house quieter. Although with Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun in the house, I feel so empty. My heart is.

 

Today is the third month, 2 weeks since my fainted incident, 2 weeks since my last decent conversation with Yuri and today Yuri finally speaking to me but towards worse than ever.

 

“Tae, me and Yoona moving out today.”

 

“What?? Yuri, come on. I know you mad at me but this is not necessary. You both can stay here as long as you want.”

 

“I don’t.” she breathe out heavily and carefully trying using the right words. “It’s not like I’m not treasuring what we had before..”

 

“Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter