TRUTH. PART II

High Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s point of view:

 

Last night Taeyeon said the 3 big words. I. Love. You. I love you too Taeyeon-ah but I just can’t say it out loud till she says she will accept me fully after she knows who I really am. It maybe not that big but my status will definitely put people under distressing. And it also mean that Kim Taeyeon will probably leaving me, for good. Will she be mad at me? Will she hate me after that? Will she think I lie to her? Will she be disappointed in me? Will she call our relationship off?

 

“We’re here, your highness” Harry opens the door. Reporters and other people stand on the side of red carpet behind the line up big and buffy security. The camera clicking sounds already can be heard even I haven’t step out from the car yet. This is not my first event experience but why I’m so nervous. I take the last deep breathe before step out and beam my eyes and smile, although my heart pumps like it will explode in anytime soon.

 

**

 

Taeyeon’s point of view:

 

“Welcome everyone to the 4th National Trial Lawyer Summit, the number 1 conference of the year!” the light deems when the emcee begins his work. This year, the conference is held in super-large ballroom with hundreds of table of 10 and our table is in the middle, right beside the red carpet and about 10th row from the stage. I represent as one of the board director today for The Kim’s Associates along with Hyoyeon, my partner while our another partner Kim Tae Hee out of town for big case in Busan.

 

Beside me, Hyoyeon and Yuri, there are another lawyers and examiners from TKA filling the table. It is such a grand event at luxurious ballroom and outstanding guest and speakers. The emcee begins his work with introductory of the events and our special guest. It’s my first time to see royal with my own eyes and I probably can shake hand with her. Princess. A real princess. Although our country doesn’t have The Royal Family, of course we welcome them to promote ours to theirs.

 

It’s an honour actually to let us, attorneys, prosecutors and lawyers promote our laws and firm to the nation at the annual gathering of the nation’s best plaintiff and criminal defense trial lawyers.

 

“And it’s time ladies and gentleman, let me introduce to you our special guest of the year. She’s not an ordinary person, not just because she is the Princess of York, but she also has an outstanding background herself.”

 

“I bet she must be beyond beautiful,” Yuri whispers to me while everyone focus to the emcee. I just smirk.

 

“She’s the Sovereign’s son daughter, Prince Matthew’s, Duke of York and Elizabeth Hwang, Duchess of York’s youngest daughter. Her early education began at Independent Hampton House School and followed her brother to finish her high school at St. George School as Head Girl on her final year. “

 

“She then continued her study, majoring in History. Graduated from University of Cambridge with attaining First Class Honours as double parts or you can say she’s the beauty with brains. Not everyone can achieved Double Parts if you don’t really have the brain, right?” The host jokes. “Her endless charity continue by global ambassadorship for her mother’s charity with the aim of educating women at poorest countries.”

 

“While attending events and serves her Royal Duties in London, she’s currently working at British Embassy, here in Seoul. We’re lucky enough that she’s a half Korean as taking her mother’s blood, she’s here with us. So, ladies and gentleman, I would like to ask you to stand and welcome her,”

 

All eyes on the door behind the room, opposite the stage. The security already stand by and align at the side of red carpet starting from behind. It probably take 30 security with black suit. Wow, it’s like the president is here. We all on our foot now, waiting for her entrance.

 

“Her Royal Highness Princess Tiffany Hwang of York!”

 

Wait! Who???

 

As our table right beside the red carpet, I can see clearly whoever coming from the door and walk on red carpet to the stage. I turn as the two-leaf door open. A princess appears.

 

She’s wearing white long sleeves lace dress with tiny black ribbon around her waist, perfect s-line along with one side hair up wavy hairstyle for her black shiny long hair and black suede pump stiletto heels. She just look stunning as she is.

 

And yes, she is Tiffany. My Tiffany. My baby. My girlfriend. Wait! She is ing real princess??!

 

My gaze never leave from watching her walking to me, no, towards the stage direction. My brain trying to function but not. I completely can’t digest this at all. I try to breathe again but fail. I squeeze my hand hard and harder, keep trying to figure out what is happening here. I feel like dreaming but not. This is mind-blowing news to my brain, to me, to Yuri and to the rest that know my relationship with this lady right in front of me who now standing on the stage, greetings and giving her speech smoothly.

 

As she passed me just now, she didn’t look at me and just look straight ahead. She didn’t see me or avoiding me, that’s I’m not so sure. As my brain trying to function again, Hyoyeon whispered to me, “Too hot isn’t she to be a princess? I bet there’re must be a lot of guys who line up for her.” She pointed at Tiffany now who keeps beaming her eye smile to everyone. Everyone seems adore her as they also smiling back to her politeness.

 

She begins her speech along with two securities by her side and ten more standing at the side of the stage.

 

“Oh my god, it’s your Tiffany, Tae!”

 

“Shhhh!” I yank her hand when she touches my arms. We sit, finally after Tiffany asks us to sit comfortably. The whole crowd just quiet and focus on her.

 

**

 

She’s avoiding me. 100% sure. My glare, still, didn’t leave her on my sight yet and for couple of seconds when she’s done with her speech and joining the rest at VVVIP table, our gaze meet each other. She knows I’m here. She knows where I sit. She knows everything. She plans this. All of this, all, could be stage. She stages all and fool me like a total idiot. Damn motherer for god sake! Why I’m so stupid?! Falling to her?! Even loving her?!

 

Hyoyeon getting ready for her speech about her studied defence case that she won last few months. Someone already up there, sharing his cases to audience but I can’t listen anything as my brain is practically dead by now.

 

“I’m sorry, I need to go. Something come up,” I talk to Hyoyeon lowly and abruptly stand, leaving the table but Yuri stops me, grabbing my wrist.

 

“Where’re you going?”

 

“Somewhere.”

 

“Where?”

 

“Not here. You stay.” I leave quickly.

 

**

 

Tiffany’s pov:

 

I try to close the distance but she paces real quick that I need to jog a bit with this stiletto. I bet tonight my foot will be in pain but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter