TRUTH. PART I

High Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s pov:

 

Last week when Taeyeon said she’s going to attend national lawyer gathering to whom a royal princess will be the Honour speaker, I immediately checked with Harry. Is it The Trial Summit? Is it what I’ve been invited to is what Taeyeon will attend as well? And to that, with the power of I-have-no-idea how Harry confirmed it but it’s confirmed the unwanted nightmare fact. .

 

This is truly . I even asked Harry to cancel my appearance, give them excuses that can’t be avoided at all but all turn from nightmare to hell when daddy suddenly called me after almost a month I ran away from castle.

 

*

 

“Tiffany Hwang?” he never called me by name for a while. He always said baby girl when he called from London.

 

I kept my silence for a while and answered him few seconds after. “Yes, daddy?”

 

“I heard from Harry that you want to cancel your appearance at Summit. I’m not done mad at you, and you just lucky I haven’t send our army to pick you up from Seoul and bring you back here! So, fulfil your duty since you still represent our country. No more excuse or you will exile from your mother hometown. Are you listening?”

 

I breathe heavily, “Yes daddy.” That exactly two words, only two words I said.

 

*

 

“Tae?”

“Hey baby, why you call? Anything I can do for you?”

 

“Can’t I call you? Do I need something then I can call you, like that?”

 

“No no no! That’s not what I meant. You prefer email so when you call means something urgent might come up. Or you just miss my voice?”

 

“No.”

 

“No? Why? I miss you though, I haven’t see you around. I thought I’ll be the one who busy with cases but instead you’re busier than me,”

 

“I know, that’s why I call. Dinner tonight, boo? I have something to tell you”

 

“Hu? What is it?”

 

“Dinner?”

 

“Of course, anything for you baby. Is bad or good news?”

 

“Miss Lawyer, please be more patience can you?”

 

“Hahaha. Fine fine. Your place?”

 

“Let’s eat out. Will email you the details,”

 

“Now it sound so you when you mention emails,”

 

“I know you miss my email. We also can have ‘emails’ you know,”

 

“HAHAHAHAHA! I heard about call or text but I never know the word ‘email’ is even exist.”

 

“That’s because you only get it if you dating me, hehehe”

 

“Oh my gosh, you should listen up to yourself talking baby, I didn’t know you have this kind of side of you,”

 

“I’m hanging up, bye!”

 

**

The Trial Summit only a week to go. Means I only have exactly 6 days including today before Taeyeon know who Tiffany Hwang really is. I can’t sleep well these few days and only fill me up with works to avoid my delusional conquering my head continuously. I dreamt last night that Taeyeon, for real, left me right after the Summit done and that’s what I actually scare of and worry about, the fact that Taeyeon will really leave me. Eventually, I still need to tell Taeyeon all this things before she knows from someone else, which could be the worse. 

 

Right before I left for dinner with Taeyeon, I decide to prolong our lovely time even in this 6 days. I will hint her a day before the Summit but before that I plan to enjoy my few last days with Taeyeon. This girl who changed me so much. She deserves the happiness.

 

Since we both busy with works, we didn’t have time to go on proper date actually so we only can have either short lunch or dinner together. I’m trying to spend all my spare time during this 6 days, build as much as memory I can with the person I love. Even I don’t believe myself that I’m actually fall in love for Taeyeon this hard.

 

Despite all the arguments, talks, make loves and touches, we both haven’t voice out that we love each other but I can feel it even without say it. I just know it.

 

I pack up my things and get to the elevator. Taeyeon called a minute ago saying she’s waiting for me at Embassy entrance even though that’s not the actual plan.

 

“Hey baby,”

 

“I emailed you the address, not here. I don’t want to trouble you for pick me up at Embassy,”

 

“Not a problem, princess. You not troubling me, don’t worries. Plus I really don’t like the idea that you will drive alone to the restaurant, so I just pick you up then my worry is vanished.” She chuckles with her own ridiculous explanation.

 

“I can ask Harry to drive me, if you say you will worry if I drive and it’s not that late night, Tae. Nothing to worry about.” She just ignore whatever I said an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter