CHANGE

High Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s point of view:

 

“WHAT.ARE.YOU.DOING.HERE?” I storm my feet towards where Taeyeon’s waiting, sitting at one of the bench, at the park.

 

“Oh hi. Hello, nice to meet you. How are you today?” she answers with her mocking tone. “No greeting these days?”

 

“Hi! Happy?? Now, what are you doing here?”

 

“You said you still at work. I went to the shop. Henry said you not in today. So, I guess you must be at your other office which the one you didn’t want to tell me then I think I just wait you at your house till you reach home but I realized I actually don’t know which one is your house since you didn’t want to tell me also so I wait here waiting for miracle to happen because I’M SO ING WORRIED!” If she enters announcer board exam, she could be one. That was flawlessly smooth and fast in one breath.

 

I raise my phone towards her face. “That’s why I give you my number! Avoiding future long waits, remember? Or don’t tell me that you have short-term memory lost?”

 

“I was too rushed and left my phone at home.”

 

“Then how you call me just now?” she points at payphone besides a lamp post. I sigh. I give up, then I take a look of her from top to toe. “What are you wearing?” she looks down at herself and zip up her sweater.

“Like I said, I was too rush…” I can sense her cheeks turning slightly reddish when she looks away. This midget.

 

“Get in your car!” I pace towards her car which she parks not far from the bench.

 

“Why are we not going to your house?”

 

“KIM TAE YEON, GET IN YOUR CAR!”

 

“Fine! Fine! Goshhh, you and your endless dominant!”

 

We both settle in her car. I fold my arms to my chest while she keeps her head up. We both in silence for few minutes till I break the quietness. I blow a deep breath.

 

“Taeyeon, this is not going to happen again. Do you hear me?” I look at her. “You cannot just show up whenever you think is the right time.”

 

“I’m just worried. Is that a crime?”

 

“You are the lawyer. You tell me then.” Since I understand all these because of my secrets to her, I need to give in. “I would never understand why you want to see me just because I’m still at work, 30 minutes ago. You can just call me or something, y-you don’t need to come and find me with all the rush until you left your phone wearing this outrageous outfit.” I try to explain, gently or holding my never-understand-mind of why she needs to do all these up until like this. “Don’t know how fast you could possibly drove just now from your house to the shop and to here.”

 

“What’s wrong with my outfit? I have my sweater on.”

 

“Hello, with your see-through tank top and this super short short?! Are you crazy to be out like this??” thankfully she just remains quiet when I’m about to burst. “Please, I’m old enough to take care myself and you’ve done plenty by took care of me last two days. Don’t argue about this, stop worrying about me. You just make my headache worsen.” I put on some pressure on my temples. We both in silence, briefly.

 

“Sorry..” she turns to me and caress my cheek gently. Somehow, I do need this kind of affection after tons of workload at Embassy. “to make your day worsen” she smiles apologetically.

 

“Don’t do this again, okay?” she just nods. It feels odd when I don’t find any awkwardness between us. Like we have known each other for a while and it surprises me as well that I just simply let her into my life after build up the wall before. She just someone that I can’t resist especially after last few days. Everything just become clearer.

 

Finally we begin the normal conversation like she asks why I went back so late, why I don’t want to make the first move to email and question her when I thought she will call me right away after got my number and this question.

 

“Why you didn’t want to invite me to your house?”

 

“Because I like yours better. My house is nothing compared to yours. No fun at all, so, you no need to check it out” I just lie. It’s easier. She knows I will not give the real answer, so she just let it be.

 

“Whatever then, it’s not like I look at you by how small your house is or how much money you save up until you skip meals or how you dress-” she halts her words then gawking at me or more particular at my thigh. I shove her hands that had been caress my face and smack her shoulder.

 

“Byuntae! My eyes up here!”

 

“I wish you can tell me where you work so then I can stalk you at the entrance everyday if you gonna wear this outfit” she scoffs, then she earns more punch from me but I stop when she hold my both wrist tightly. She leans in and kiss me. “The more you punch, the more kisses you will get” she smirks. I try to let go my wrists from her grips but she just hold them too tight. Then she leans in and kiss me again.

 

“But I didn’t punch you, what’s that for?” trying to play innocence here but I think she knows the drill since I smile from ear to ear or probably my eyes showing everything by curves into crescent shape. She leans in and closing the gap.

 

“I like your eyes, your eye smile.” She looks at me right into my eyes and biting her lower lips. I may have thrown my mind outside the car when I move forward and press my lips to her.

 

“I told you before, you do it too. You bite your lips and you said if I do it again, you will kiss me. So, I kiss you.” She just glaring at me, her upper lips slowly and biting her lower lips again. This is so tempting. I could have just rip off whatever she has on since it’s not much but I take a deep breath, blow it soundly and look away.

 

I can heard she giggles then she let off my hands but run hers into my hair and pull me towards her gently. She presses her lips to mine, hold the kiss for few seconds and then signalling me to part to let in our tongue dancing happily inside. It is just chaste, tender and my brain just stop functioning to let myself drowning in hers.

 

The make out session last for a while, like, a while. I bid her goodbye after successfully made Taeyeon leave without need to send me to my door’s house but of course, on the phone with her till I reach home and she’s driving back to her house. I never understand her insecurities about my safety. I got Harry to keep watching my back but of course, she don’t know that.

 

**

 

Days gone by our busy weekdays and weekend. I’ve been busy preparing for the conference and work at the shop whenever I need rest from paperwork, pressure from the conference and daddy continuous reminding of my work. I never like my duty but since my duty is the lightest compared to my sister and brother, I should just get it done without create much trouble. Then, daddy would not persuade me to go back to England everyday. I blend well here in Seoul and I met Taeyeon. This just the beginning, so I should just makes everything in order so I’m able to stay here longer.

 

Taeyeon has been busy with her cases, board meetings and Yuri’s second degree case. Despite I know how close Taeyeon and Yuri are but the time amount that they spending together lately getting on my nerves. Maybe because of we didn’t meet each other for almost two weeks since her random show up last time at the park. Taeyeon calls everyday, of course at the time she thinks is right. There was one night when I didn’t answer her call because I crushed on my bed too early and it cause my phone to be bombarded for almost 50 missed calls in 2 hours. The argument came afterwards because she insists to meet up at my house. Obviously I argue back and she finally gave in after I promised to email her the whole next day. Although I was at coffee shop since 8 in the morning til 30 minutes past 6 then straight to Embassy until 11 at night, her emails probably made my days better. Teasing via email could be our thing and time apart could bring emails to the next level.

**

From                      : [email protected]

To                           : [email protected]

Subject                  : IF I KNOW WHERE YOU WORK 

 

Dear Fany,

 

Just done the final hearing. The judge with me, so

I win the case, yay!! What present should I get from

you?

 

P/S: What are you wearing today?

 

Regards,

Taeyeon.

<3.30pm KST>

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter