CONFERENCE DAY

High Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s point of view:

 

“Good Morning!”

 

“Tae? You cooking?” it’s been awhile actually Taeyeon cooks, especially at this early hour.

 

“If you call omelette, toast and peanut butter is cooking, then I guess I am. Seat, coffee ready as well,”

 

“Wow, what’s the occasion now, thank you anyway.” I pour my coffee in a cup. One for me and another for Tae. We have about one hour before work hour starts. I don’t think Seohyun home today. Tae places couple of toast and a great chunky peanut butter on a plate.

 

“Yul, Yoona?”

 

“She sleeping in, her shift begins at noon.”

 

“Oh, okay.” she takes a seat in front of me. “You see, last night was tense. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt your feeling,”

 

“Hmmm. It’s not you who the problem here but she is. How you keep up with all her secret? It just so ridiculous.”

 

“She will say it when she’s ready. I’m not gonna force her say it if she’s not ready. Things could be worst by then.”

 

“What things can be worst? What she’s hiding so much? Is she a serial killer or something? You’re a lawyer, you can help.” She just sigh. “You really like her, huh?”

 

“I wish I’m not Yul. It would be easier.”

 

“If everything so easy in this life Kim Taeyeon, everyone may live as successful as they want, as happy as they want and as high as they want. Tae, if you really like her, you need to talk to her about this secret. Her so called big secret. If you falling in love with her later on and found what on earth her secret would be either you can accept it or not, you’ll get hurt more worse than now. What’s so different talk about it now or later if both time will make you end up hurt?”

 

“I know, but I can’t force her you know. And what if her secret is worse than I thought? What if I can’t accept it? What if she’s leaving me after she told me? I certainly can’t handle that.”

 

“I hope you know what you are doing Tae. I just don’t want you get hurt again. Why you always have bad luck in relationship?” I just let out my deep breathe. Done my breakfast, take my last sip of my coffee. “Thanks for these anyway and apology accepted. One more thing, I will never do double date with you anymore. Handle your girl’s temper first.” Grab my keys and belongings, kiss her crown head and left the kitchen after saying I love you.

 

Despite what’s going on between Taeyeon and Tiffany, between me and Yoona, between me and Tiffany, nothing could stop our bonding together. Tae is not just a friend to me that I will get sulk with, not a friend that I can argue too long, not a friend that I can just abandon when she has a hard time and long list continue. She’s a precious friend that I fond and thankful so much, like my own family.

 

***

 

Tiffany’s point of view:

 

Beep. Why I’m so nervous? It’s not the kind of nervous when you’re going to meet your dentist, not when you get caught cheating on exam paper or not when you about to get your first kiss. This is other kind of nerve wrecking. I check my phone. A smile paint on my face when I read the sender’s address.

 

 

From                      : [email protected]

To                           : [email protected]

Subject                  : GOOD LUCK!

 

Dear Fany,

 

Today is your day. Go get your y

kicking the proposal done. Hope everything

will go well. I know my brilliant temper girl

will knock everything down. 

 

P/S: Your genie will come over to grant your

wish. Beware! She even can grant the thing

that people do in bed. Wink.

 

Regards,

Your lovely Taetae.

<8.09am KST>

 

 

Your lovely Taetae? She even make her own name shorter and cute. What’s with this midget so cheesy early in the morning? I giggles unconsciously and maybe too loud then freeze when mommy caught my action. Are you crazy Tiffany? Go get yourself straight. We have conference in couple of minutes. Even my thoughts struggling inside with this blonde midget. She really is something.

 

 

From                      : [email protected]

To                           : [email protected]

Subject                  : TQVM!

 

Dear the lovely-shameful taetae,

 

Thank you for your words. I’ll keep that in mind.

My y is kicking in this proposal to done

soon. And I’m not a temper. -__-

 

P/S: To my genie, what actually people do in bed?

And it will be my pleasure to get your in my

hand next. Don’t bite your lips.

 

Regards,

Tiffany Hwang.

<8.14am KST>

 

 

**

“Royal highness, lord, ma’am, sir and madam, welcome to South Korea and United Kingdom 88th Communication Conference,” the emcee begins his words. After a month, finally the day has arrived. Daddy and mommy arrived last night, thankfully they didn’t question much where I was, late, last night. I’m not in the mood to give my absence justification. Let’s just focus today and get this done. This conference really makes my life upside down, perhaps too much with the pressure but counting for the knowledge and experience come from it, at least I can endure this a bit more.

 

The emcee goes to introduction of everyone presence, from the Prince and Princess Royal, Duke and Duchess of United Kingdom to Lord and Lady. He continues his speech and read some important figures, charts to elaborate and report anything that supposed to be crucial for this conference. Jeonju Yi Clan also presence, representing royal family of South Korea, Princess Haewon, titular Empress of Korea.

 

Of all these big names, that’s why this is so nerve wrecking eventhough this is not my first time at conference but first for my speech, representing York to report my official duty here in South Korea. “I would like to invite the Sovereign's son's daughter, Prince Matthew's, Duke of York and Elizabeth Hwang's Duchess of York youngest daughter, HRH Princess Tiffany of York for our main highlight of the day,” I rise from my sit with confidence and give out my most charming eye smiles to the royal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter