BIG MOVES

High Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s Point of View:

 

I’m finally back to the coffee shop on Thursday. Took 3 more days off to settle all the paperwork and preparing slide presentation for upcoming South Korea and United Kingdom 88th Communication Conference which will be held in a month at Embassy. The slide’s draft need to be reviewed by daddy, so, I need to prepare it earlier or he will keep bother me.

 

My wounds all fine. Thanks to the superior of the meds and the person who took care of it. Even looking to the not-so-visible scars make me reminds of Taeyeon and end up smiling, again. With the sudden news that I dropped on her last Sunday’s night that I need to take few more days off from my not-so-main-job, she didn’t just stop there but bombarded me with tonnes of email and forced me to let her know my number. She even bothered Yoona at the shop to get my number every sequence days. Need to bear in mind to treat Yoona something. I owe her a lot by stood still and didn’t give my number to Taeyeon.

 

I don’t know why but Taeyeon really something. All her emails just made my day these last few days. I did reply a few after almost 20 emails per day from her. She just too funny or sometimes overly demands (especially with phone numbers). What’s wrong with email, I like email. Simple. Makes our life more private and of course I can’t tell her who I am. Duhh!

 

My morning back to normal. Yoona always take afternoon shift as I cover daylight for four days in a week. Part timer like me would need three days for my work at Embassy but Yoona needs her off days for school. I admire her so much with all her determination to complete her studies even having financial problems. She just amazing in my eyes, one of the best person I met in here, S.Korea. Social with the netizens really open my eyes about this lovely country until I met this person.

 

“Finally I can see you in my own eyes” she standing in front of me, glaring intensely. “And you not replying any of my emails today”

 

“Hi, Taeyeon. You should learn greetings. It will make your conversation more polite” I say and smile in sarcasm. “And I’m busy working, that’s why I didn’t reply any of yours. Don’t you have job too, Miss Deaf Gold Digger?” This is fun. More fun when I can see her breathe heavily trying to control her anger.

 

“I can report you to your manager for saying this at your customer”

 

“Oh sorry, are you ordering? Can I get you something, miss?

 

“Latte.. and please, this time don’t do mistake like last time” her expression change from boiling anger to smirk, confidently.

 

“I’m sorry?”

 

“Yea, last time when I ordered an Americano, you hand me Caramel Macchiato instead. Its okay, I’ll let that passed. Just make sure you don’t do the same this time around”

 

“I didn’t do mistake, I never wrong” now I’m confused. What’s she saying? “When was it?”

 

“Of course you didn’t remember when. When we first met.”

 

“The day I caught you staring and gawking on me?” Now I have point to tease back but I’m pretty sure that I never made that mistake. “Whatever you say Miss, but I never did that and don’t worry I wouldn’t do that this time” pressing the numbers on payment machine and give her receipt after she handed her credit card but she catches my hand and holds the receipt makes me jolts a bit.

 

“Spend some time with me?”

 

“Now? Don’t you see I’m working? And why I need to?”

 

“Urghhh, sooooo many question! Can you just say yes?”

 

I can see her frustration take over her makes me smiling and dancing inside my head, jumping around here and there. I’m sure teasing her with all these bickering always make my day.

 

“P-please?” Then, my happy jumping thoughts stop. She begging and showing her puppy eyes look with her thin lips, pouting. Oh my goshh.

 

“Fine. Fine! Not now. After work. My shift end at 6pm. You late, I leave. Not even 1 second late” I huff.

 

“Well enough. See you at s-six..”

 

I’m staring at the door makes Taeyeon turns at the direction I’m staring. Yoona walking towards the entrance door, rest her right arm on Yuri’s waist and Yuri rest her left arm on Yoona’s waist as both of them laughing and walking side by side like they meeting for months now. My gazes never leave that look-alike couple.

 

“Six. I’ll pick you up then” My deep gaze burst. Taeyeon left the coffee shop after take her drink at pick up counter and greets at Yuri and Yoona when they meet right outside the shop. What? Waittt! She’ll pick me up? To where?? Urghh, this midget!

 

***

 

The clock showing 5 minutes before 6pm. I grab my things quickly and waving at Yoona who busy herself with customers. She’s been avoiding me today. I see Taeyeon leaning on her silver Porsche Boxter with her office wear from this afternoon but this time without her black tailored-blazer and loose her gold satin smooth tie makes her golden blondie hair stand out so much with her button up black shirt tucked in loosely with her black tailored pants fit to her slim legs. Damn. How she do it? Leaning there and looking so drooling by just standing effortlessly.

 

“Hi, I’m not late” she smiles widely.

 

“Hi. Someone looking so excited for this meet up,” faking my smile with sarcasm tone. No, I lie. I’m not faking it. It feels so natural. She opens the passenger door and gesturing for me to enter her car. She didn’t reply my tease and closes the door when I land my onto the car seat. “Where are you kidnapping me again today?” I ask when she fills the driver seat and lock up the door.

 

“Kidnapping? We both agree to this. By both parties agree, there is no word of kidnap consider relevant.” She raises her right eyebrow. She then ties up he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter