RETURNED

High Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s pov:

 

I try to open my eyes but the headache smacking me like there’s no tomorrow. My head hurts so much but I realized I’m not at home. This room looks so different, but it’s dark. I switch on the light when I see the light wood small tripod lamp on bedside table. The room is so familiar. 

 

I get up and leave the room but I’m not in my own PJs. ! ! ! I get back into the room, searching for my phone but hopeless. I can’t find any single of my thing in there. I’m wearing black knit fluid with super short PJs. It’s comfy enough but my head feels like it’s gonna explode anytime soon. So, I decided to decline the stairs to realize I’ve been here before. I step down carefully, looking for my things, clue or anyone in this super neat house then I freeze on my last step of stairs. This is Tiffany’s. 

 

What I’m doing here? How did I get in? How I end up being here? I can’t remember any single thing from last night. Then I heard clicking sound from the kitchen. I remember the kitchen. I toured the house by myself last time. Everything looks the same. Exactly the same like 4 months ago. None of my things can be seen. Is Tiffany here?

Is she finally return to Seoul?

 

I bravely step in the kitchen to the view of my beautiful girlfriend from her back, cooking. She’s wearing almost similar as mine but white loose shirt tuck in super short white denim. Her shining wavy black hair falling from her shoulder. She looks just fine. The last thing I dreamt about her before I decided to go to see Dr. Jung was that she hurts badly. I shake my head hoping that nonsense dream slip away but it makes me squinting and wobbling around. 

 

She turns, she really is Fany, my Tiffany.

 

“Ah, you awake lazy . Good afternoon,” she continues her cooking and I walk towards her slowly, avoiding hit things till I reach her and hug her from behind. Although I can feel that she jolt up a bit from surprise but she don’t stop me from keeping my arms around her waist. Since she’s taller a bit from me, I tiptoeing to rest myself on her right shoulder. She smells so good, her hair, like she’s been bath in fresh strawberries, clouding in my head and the sting slowly gone. 

 

She turn off the stove and let her hand to stack on mine. “Despite I miss this as well but you stink, my dear”

 

“I don’t care.”

 

“I do. You seriously stink, what did you drink last night till you smell like this?”

 

“I don’t care.”

 

“Taeyeon”

 

“I don’t care.”

 

“Kim Tae Yeon.”

 

“Fine.” I let her go after take one last scent of her again. I smile to the strawberry scent and settle myself on a stool at kitchen counter, not far from her. 

 

“You can go shower first. That will be great but before that take a sip of ginger tea in front of you. It helps you to cut the nausea. I don’t want any more pukes on me,”

 

I obey the order just like she said. It does feels refreshing. “Did I vomit yesterday?” She plates the scramble eggs and pour up ketchup at the side of it. 

 

“Eat this too. Your stomach must be upset. Did you eat before you drank last night?”

 

“I couldn’t remember.” She left out her sigh loudly.

 

“I guessed so.” She joins me eating her salad at kitchen counter. “So, you didn’t remember a single thing?” I try to remember some but fail. 

 

“Nope.”

 

“Wow, so you can’t remember we had last night then,”

 

I spurt out ginger tea right to her face. “Omo omo, I’m sorry! So sorry! Oh my god, we had last night?” 

 

“Yahhhhhh!”

 

“Sorryyy, I just shocked but, seriously, we did??”

 

“You don’t want it? I thought you want it more that I want it.”

 

“Damn!” I abruptly stand from my stool but my head really give me in as it feels it banging me from behind. “Urghh, this headache won’t go away right, aren’t you?!” she just smile or her eyes are and finally laugh it off. 

 

“Hahahaha. You so funny. We didn’t have , okay. I won’t do it while you drunk, you crazy.”

 

“We didn’t?? Why??” now it mixed feeling. Should I happy or shouldn’t I?

 

“What do you mean by why? How could I have knowing that the person I have will not going to remember a single thing by the next day.” Make sense. “You even didn’t remember you puke on me,”

 

“Now I’m not going to believe whatever you saying,” I chow down my scramble eggs quickly. 

 

“Huh, this ridiculous midget!”

 

“I do remember one thing,”

 

“What is it?”

 

“You did left me. You left me just like that. Leaving me behind without knowing you coming back or not, without knowing are you in good condition, without knowing why I need to suffer since last four months or without knowing should I wait for you or not.”

 

It is a long pause then. “Speaking of wait, there’s a girl keep calling you this morning. Who is Jessica the hot blondie??”

 

Oh . Did I change Dr. Jung’s name to that already? Dead. I’m dead. I swallow my last spoon of scramble and stand, “I demand my phone, can I have my phone back?” It feels like the stare competition really going to take place for a while but she hands my phone from her back pocket inside her denim then. 

 

“I DEMAND an explanation about the so-called hot blondie.”

 

“I demand a lottttt of answers from you too but I’m going to shower first.” I stop at her side before I left the kitchen, “Are you going to be here after I shower?”

 

“I’m not going anywhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter