SICK. PART II

High Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s point of view:

 

“Please, come in and this is absolutely not your first time. So, make yourself at home.” She opens the door and waiting for me to enter. I hesitate at first but just make my way in when I can feel my legs trembling. I really need something to eat to get my energy back. The IV drips not that helpful especially I didn’t eat for few days now. As I walk in to the living room by the help of shelves and standing wall, she speaks again while I’m remain silence.

 

“You know, I can carry you upstairs,” I glare at her once then furrow brows at her, doubtful. Look at her from head to toe and smirk.

 

“No, thanks.” And I keep walk in slowly.

 

“Suit yourself. I’ll prepare the bedroom then. Don’t fall please,” she pauses. “Or else my things will be ruined” she smirks haughtily.  I roll my eyes, this annoying midget!

 

“Wait! Where you going?”

 

“Bedroom? Upstairs?”

 

“Why we going to your room? I’m not gonna stay there.”

 

“Why not?” she walks back to me. Closer and closer.

 

“B-because, I prefer the couch. I can stay here.” Pointing at the couch.

 

“Don’t be silly. After I made you faint this morning and said all the harsh words to you, you not expecting me to let you crash at my couch so then I can watch you for the next 48 hours, right?” I nod few times and biting my lower lips, unconsciously.

 

“Don’t do that.”

 

“Do what?” now, I’m confuse. I only nodded.

 

“Bit your lips. Don’t do that.”

 

“Why? And what if I do?”

 

“I will kiss you.” I gulp at her answer and silence. Dead silence.

 

“You do it too.”

 

“Then, you can kiss me.” I shake my head a little. This midget is so absurd. She giggles while continue inclining the stairs. It takes me a while to be upstairs. That’s why I prefer downstairs. I rest my on the edge of the bed when she steps out from the bathroom. She changed the sheets. Different from the one we made out before. I’m busy myself with sending messages to Harry to avoid this awkwardness feeling and she standing in front of me. She tries to pull the hem of my top makes me jerk myself from her.

 

“Taeyeon, what are you doing?!”

 

“Get you shower, don’t you want to shower first then rest?” her expression, po-faced.

 

I smack her hand, pull out myself from her. “Although my legs trembling, doesn’t mean it can’t function. My hands too. I can go shower myself okay” then my stomach growl, loudly. She chuckles and grinning at me.

 

“Yeah yeah, missy. Go on then. Like I said, don’t fall please.” she’s leaving the floor. “Get down when you done clean up yourself or you want me to feed you here?”

 

“Like I said, my hands still functioning. I can feed myself!”

 

“Kitchen then. Choose any clothes you feel comfy enough. I’ll be downstairs.” I move to bathroom after she left me. It’s not that I can’t walk or feed myself. What’s wrong with this midget? I choose white loose tank top which my dark blue lacy bra can outstand the outerwear, teasing this midget unintentionally or purposely, maybe. Seeing her reaction right to my face could be as worthy as ever. I grab her black legging and head down after drying my hair, let down my dark hair.

 

She’s busy in front of the pot when I walk in quietly to the kitchen. Whatever she cooks, it smells good or maybe I’m too starving. “What you cooking?” I ask as I land my to one of the chair besides kitchen counter. Her kitchen way too big for her alone, then I remember, she’s living with her lover, right? At least right in my head.

 

“Chicken noodles soup. I’m not sure how it turns out. My cooking skill rotten these days. I barely cook anymore.”

 

“Your lover will cook for you?” I roll my eyes, either it’s a statement from my head out loud or an actual question to her. I can see she’s smiling, amuses. She lingering around, from the pot to the fridge to herbs shelf to bowl shelf, circling behind me, makes me quivering and dizzy from watching her. She then stops behind me and pull off her robs, put on me.

 

“Out of all my clothes up there, why wearing so thin missy? If you think you want to tease me your obvious choice of top, you got me but you sick. Wear one more layer, please” my cheek are burning. Haaa! She notices it then. Laughing devilishly inside. Why she being so nice to me? After all I done and constant bantering, she still doing all these. Maybe I should play nice as well, at least this time.

She places a bowl in front of me. Chicken noodles soup, warm, looks so delicious, even though it’s not, I will just choke down. Too starving. 

 

“Eat.” She sits beside me, watching me chow done every strings and slurping the soup. “When the last time you eat?” I put down my bowl on halt trying to figure.

 

“The day before yesterday I guess, not feeling hungry though” she let out her heavy breathe.

 

“Are you short of money?”

 

“What? No! I’m just too busy and I don’t feel like I want to eat.”

 

“The doctor said you having extreme pressure and eating less. What are you doing so busy until you forgot to eat?” furrow her brows, worry. These makes my heart melting. Why she cares so much? Why Taeyeon? Why?!

 

“Stuff.” I can’t just tell her that I’m busy preparing the conference. Why a barista doing all that?

 

“If you need money or food, you can tell me, you know. You still have two wishes. Please don’t starve yourself.”

 

“I thought you said that two wishes vanish already”

 

“Nope, still valid.” I scoff. She takes my bowl then after I slurp the last string, leaving the bowl empty. Even the soup. That was good.

 

“Taeyeon..” maybe this is the time. I hope I’m right.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Why you so nice to me? Why you do all these? You have girlfriend although I think your girlfriend now dating my friend” from gentle to irritate. “How you guys live like this? Yoona is a good person, you can’t play her like that between you two”

 

“Waittt! What are you talking about?” standing across me. “Since when I have girlfriend?”

 

“Yuri?!” my hands in the air. What this midget trying to play here? She laughs then, like really laugh, like watching Ellen DeGeneres pranks Taylor Swift, What’s so funny? She tries to breathe again.

 

“Yuri is my bestfriend, idiot. Why on earth I want to date her? We’ve been friends for years now”

 

“But she knows your house password?”

 

“O yeahh, she lives here. Of course she knows the password.”

 

“You two live together?” why I’m so surprised?

 

“Yes. She’s move in few years after we graduate. We meet each other outside, we working together and in fact, we’ve been living together since law school. She not just a friend to me, maybe like a sister.” I stare at her, not having fun with her thinks I’m the one who fool over here.

 

“Seriously! I’m not dating her, but with Yoona thing, she seems into her. I don’t know much also. She hasn’t talk to me about that yet and I don’t want to push Yuri as well. She hurt before, but she knows what she’s doing I guess. She’s the wiser in the house.” she hands me a glass of water. Then a figure enter the kitchen. Now, who the hell is this? Glaring at Taeyeon, but she ignores it.

 

“I didn’t know you’re home Seohyun ah.”

 

Seohyun? This girl looks familiar, like I saw her somewhere. She leans to kiss Taeyeon’s cheek makes my gaze flaring to Taeyeon, then she grabs water.

 

“I don’t want to interrupt your lovely conversation with your friend here,” she smiles at me and bowing a little. At least she’s the most manners among people in this house. I lock down my gaze at Taeyeon.

 

“Another housemate?”

 

“Dongsaeng. This is my youngest, Seohyun. Seohyun, this is my friend, Tiffany. She will stay here for next two days”. The girl look at Taeyeon then look back at me, narrowing her eyes.

 

“Did you come to our house last weekend?” I stare back. She looks so familiar and I recall last weekend. The . I gasp and turn my head to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter