SICK. PART I

High Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s point of view:

 

The presentation for the conference really take my most time. I take another off day on Monday to amend few things and practice over and over again. From the street full with people who’s going to work until they return from work, from The Breakfast Show till Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, from daylight till almost midnight, then I realize I skipped lunch and dinner and straight to bed when I reached home on Monday. I’m mentally exhausted after brainstorming with my team for the conference, discussing about foods, compliments, goods, stationeries, audio visuals, venues, chairs, decorations and all.

 

Didn’t bother to check my phone today, I will check them out tomorrow if any urgent matters. My shift for tomorrow at coffee shop is morning. Will see Yoona at noon. I miss my Yoongie.

 

Next morning goes well and I arrived at the shop 30 minutes early. Doing my routine before open the shop at 8 in the morning. Sweeps the floor, rearrange the booth, wipe the glass wall, switch on all the machines, roasting coffee, stock up all necessaries flavours and milks for the drink and placing pastries on coffee counter. Excessive movement for early morning and lack of sleep at night makes me dizzy. I blink rapidly to fade twinkles in my eyes.

 

“You’re okay, Tiff?” Henry opens the shop with me today as he is also in the morning shift. “You look a bit pale. You sick don’t you?”

 

“No, I’m fine. Not enough sleep I guess,” massaging my side’s forehead hoping to release some pain that has been sharping in my head. I head to the entrance glass door to flip the close to open metal board that hanging on the door. Why I feel everything just spinning? Hmm.

 

Right after I turn and head to my supposed position which is at the counter, a customer walk in. 

“Can I get your ord-” My words on halt when I look up and freeze. a blonde midget standing in front of me, looking so flawlessly with high up pony tail, sleek jawline, dark eyeliner, fine eyebrows, thin tinted lips and wearing black Tory Burch crochet lace trimmed silk blouse. “T-taeyeon..”. ! I forgot about her and emails and everything happened on weekend. This presentation really eating me inside.

 

“You stood me up!”

 

“W-what?” I’m blinking rapidly, confusing.

 

“Emails! Didn’t you check your phone??” I went straight to bed yesterday. Didn’t really got time to go through it yet.

 

“Ouh, sorry. Being busy, don’t have time yet. Any urgent matters Taeyeon ssi?” back to my formal conversation with her. Maybe with this, I’ll become stronger in front of her. I can feel my knees trembling already. She stares at me, intensely.

 

“ANY. URGENT.MATTERS???” she says each words, grumbling. “I don’t want to embarrass you here but you are mother er pure evil with angel looks, arrogant, psychotic, manipulative, boorish, cantankerous, domineering and pompous ! I only ask for a talk yet you stood me up, waited for you for 10 hours at the bench of your park, emailed you for the thousandth times and you only come up to me with being too busy? What are you, double O seven or something?!” she speaks like train with steady tone and enunciate each word clearly, holding her anger.  “I even take a day off for you and I need answer too from all your madness. I’m done, Tiffany. I’m done!”

 

Suddenly I feel something inside me, stabbing my heart, painfully. Staring at her while processing all those words in my half functional brain today and the headaches really not helping here. She storm out from the shop leaving me standing still behind the counter till some kind of electric jolt hit me and makes my feet running to her.

 

“Taeyeon!”

 

“Don’t worry Tiffany. I won’t bother you anymore!” She strides quickly and not looking back at me makes me little jogs to her and pull her wrist with all force I left. My energy really running low here.

 

“I got two more wishes right?” we stop for a second and back to previous pace, following her behind closely.

 

“You know what, just forget about the wishes. I’ll just replace your bike and send it to the shop. Goodbye Tiffany!” she yanks her hand from my grips when I try to pull her again.

 

“T-taee..” My head spinning so much and I can’t walking-stopping-running again. Suddenly everything just turn black.

 

**

 

Taeyeon’s point of view:

 

She’s so ridiculous evil person I’ve ever met. Why I met her at the first place? All these are total nonsense. She seems not following me anymore. No more calling my names, no more trying to stop me, no more! I just want to leave the scene. Then I heard squeaky noise, people start gushing towards my back. I turn and I can see people suddenly crowding, murmuring and pointing at a lady on the ground.

 

“Tiffany!” all my rage disappear like a wind and I start running to the crowd. They give me way as I start calling the lady names constantly. She lying there, sideways, left to the ground. My anxiety cause my body to tremble so much and I shout, asking others to call for an ambulance.

 

I can’t just process this yet. The ambulance come after 10 minutes. The paramedics lift her to the stretcher and into the van after they pre-examined her. “May I know anyone here is her guardian or relatives?” asks by one of the paramedic with a blood pressure cuff in his hand.

 

“I-I’m her friend.” Stuttering.

 

“Well enough. Can you come with us, miss? There will be forms for you to fill at the hospital later on.”

 

“I’ll drive myself. P-please take care of her well”

 

“Of course, it’s my duty here” he smiles, maybe to ease my expression.  “Kyung Hee Medical Centre, miss.” I drive to the hospital in no time. My head care process all things that just happened. The only things important now is she’s gonna be okay. She has too! She can’t just collapse after I burst all the harsh words to her. I feel so sorry to hurt her. Mentally and physically. I know she looked a bit pale at the shop but I didn’t know she just pass out at the street. I’m sorry Fany ya. I’m sorry.

 

**

 

I called Yuri to inform her that I’ll not in again today and tell her what had happened. Asking her to tell Yoona so then she can inf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter