CLOSURE. PART I

High Majesty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's pov;

 

"Now, I'm dead." Taeyeon put her legs on the coffee table, lean back and crossing her arms to her chest. Close her eyes and trying to keep her breathe in normal pace.

 

"Why you're the one who's dead? I am." I put my phone on the table and turn to her. She, my girlfriend who knows who I really am now. Is she still wants to be my girlfriend afterall?

 

"You're ing princess, Fany ah. ing Royal and your Royal parents are coming to hunt me down! How is that I’m not dead??"

 

"They coming for me, not you!"

 

"Yeahhh, and looking for a person who turns their precious princess to this!"

 

"What do you mean by that? This??"

 

"Lesbian! As far as I remembered, reason you've be tortured before because of your choice of uality over the time you spent in Seoul. If I'm your parents, I will hunt the person who change my daughter like this!"

 

"This! This! This!" I abruptly stand but never leave my sight off her. This is ing unbelievable. If she has mental breakdown because I'm a real princess in my country, I'm completely understand but her insecurities towards my change of uality is intolerable. "I didn't choose this either. It just happened. I never knew that I will fall in love to a lady who wrecked my bike or even a lawyer, a group of people that I hate the most. It's not my choice. Things just happened."

 

She gazes at me deeply. Put her lips into a thin line. I thought I feel some kind of windy inside the house but I even didn't turn any heater or air conditioner on. The air space fill with chilly atmosphere. She's on her heels after the long deeply gazed. Standing close to me. She, then place her both palm to my cheeks and pull it to meet her lips halfway.

 

Everything that I'd through over the months, everything that I scared the most when she knows who I really am, all gone when my lips meet hers. Her soft thin lips that I always crave for, nibbling, and signalling my tongue to give in and of course I obey the order. My arms circling her waist which thinner than mine. The kiss chaste longer and longer till we both barely can breathe. We rest on our forehead.

 

"Don't bite your lips, or I will kiss you more". It more like a whisper when she said it.

 

"Kiss me then."

 

Our kissing never stop even few bumps here and there, hitting handrail, walls and lastly my room's door.

 

"Be ready princess, tonight will be long than ever," I can see her lips twitching in the end makes my eyes beam naturally. Here is my girl. Tonight, definitely will be a long night.

 

*

Taeyeon's pov:

 

I don't feel like moving at all but I heard sounds inclining towards my ears.

 

"Baby, your phone"

 

I try to peek with one eye and remains unmoving while Tiffany shoving my phone to my face. I groan loudly. I even can't see the caller's name.

 

"You might want to answer the call." Silence. "It's Yuri." I open my eyes immediately.

 

I can hear Tiffany scoffs. I grab the phone and terribly struggling myself to sit. My back, body, legs, all are aching. I lost count already how much Tiffany's screaming my name last night when she reached hers and her voices a bit hoarse this morning.

 

"Hello, Yuri?"

 

**

 

Tiffany’s pov:

 

I pour almost empty box of cereal into two big bowls and fresh milk follows not long after. I sat comfortably waiting for my girlfriend, hmm, yes indeed still my lovely girlfriend, come out from my room. And here she is,

 

“Well, good morning, boo” my eyes grinning curvedly. She walks straight to the fridge and finally turns, glaring at me.

 

“Mmm, at least I have cereal you know. It’s okay if you don’t want it. I can eat them by myself.” I pull both bowl closer and she fills the seat on the stool beside me.

 

“Who say I don’t want, gimme!” I just chuckles and here we go, the lecture is coming..

 

“I told you to fill the fridge with foods, why the richest princess of a country did not have people to fill the fridge? Isn’t part of Harry’s job or something? You can’t just live like this.”

 

“There’s foods in there.”

 

“Seriously? A cup of yogurt and couple of apples are the only foods in your gigantic fridge?”

 

“We always take out recently and I don’t have time for groceries shopping while my heart aching for the Summit to happen you know and stuff.” I chow down the cereals spoon by spoon and didn’t lift up my face from the bowl. I know she’s staring at me, or my side. Whatever. “I’m pretty sure you will leave me after the Summit, so, I don’t prepare foods for others.”

 

“I’m not just others.”

 

“You are not. Indeed.”

 

“So, why are you pretty sure that I will be the one who leaving you instead of you leaving me again?”

 

“I don’t know. I just guessed. Wise guess. If I was you, I probably leaving myself, abandoned this princess and let her parents take her away after selfish things she hidden from you all this while. Logically.”

 

“Logically, yea.. it’s true though.”

 

“What???” Now I turn. I just disbelieve at her. Last night was perfect. I never had a blessed and satisfaction ever like last night. She’s the one that I’ve been waiting for but it seems, only me on boat here.

 

“What? Why you so surprised? Aren’t you, yourself just mention that is logical reason why I should just abandoned you?”

 

“Yes, but you can’t just agree with it. Last night was amazing, don’t you feel it too?”

 

“Feel what?”

 

“Ahh come on Taeyeon. Now it’s not the time for you to play like a dumb.”

 

“Then you can be a dumber.” She wiggles her right eyebrow. Huh, this kid. “Oh no, no, no. You are MY dumber. Heeeee.” She gives a peck on my right cheek and gets up to clean our bowls. I just ate, but I feel butterflies in my stomach, maybe I ate too little. “What are you doing after this?”

 

“Hmm? Nothing. Why?”

 

“Let’s do the groceries shopping then. Go get dress.”

 

“Seriouslyyy?? Our first groceries shopping then,” I jump around, walking to my room upstairs, enjoying all this good moments. What should I wear la.. la.. la..”

 

Taeyeon’ pov:

 

I grabbed my white bomber and get her coat as well. I don't want her sick later on. The weather getting cold these days and she has a thing to wear thin clothes and I don't know why.

 

We took my car to the nearest groceries shop, about fifteen minutes from her house.

 

"So, what do you want to buy?"

 

"Me?" She linking her arms to mine while I'm pushing the trolley to the veggies' section, giving me the puzzles look.

 

"Yes, it's your house, baby"

 

"Yea, it's mine but you the one who want to shop. Not me."

 

"You need to stock foods in your fridge, how you want to live with outside foods only??" I pick up broccoli, cauliflower, baby carrots and put them in trolley.

 

"Hello, that's why we have Eat and Go, Shake Shack and thousands of pizza restaurants out there," her right arm then rest around my waist and another squeezing my arms, more particularly, my biceps. "Wow, someone must having some abs hidden here, can I really check out your chocolate abs next time we make out?" She's grinning widely, showing her golden teeth.

 

I just pinch her nose and she makes her faces. Huh, why acting so cute and stubborn at the same time.

 

"One, no! You can't just eat fast food your entire life. You're a princess. Live like one at least and you're my girlfriend. I'm not gonna allow that. Some other day maybe. "

 

"Nagger!" She scoffs. I fill more organic foods inside the trolley and turn to snack section.

 

"Two, yes you can see my abs but I thought you saw it already last night, hmm?"

 

"Nagger. But last night I was distracted with something more important, you know. Uhm, maybe tonight." Her eye smile really addictive. I bet others will fall in love to her if they keep seeing her with her eye smiles. It can make you smile by yourself. "Can I get this chips?"

 

"Yes, only one."

 

"Meanie!" She glares at me but I just ignore her. If she acts stubbornly, I can do that too. We'll see who's more stubborn.

 

"All these things, who's gonna eat them? For sure not me."

 

"You gonna eat them and I'll make sure of it."

 

"Evil!"

 

"I love you too, baby. Oh wait, you don't say you love me don't you? Hmm. I love you myself then." Now we done shopping, we head to cash counter.

 

“Damn it!” she abruptly stop and I copying her.

 

“What?! Are you hurt?”

 

“Yes! In my heart!” she left and pace up quickly, leaving me stand there with filled trolley, alone. I guess to the car since she has the car key, I give it to her because she’s not as clumsy as I am but I just don’t understand her sudden rage. Is it because of veggies? That one snack? What is it?

 

After paid all the stuff, I head to the car and put all the stuff in the trunk. As expected, she’s waiting in the car, scoffing or more particul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter