Raining Spell For Love

Waiting For Your Return

D-365

 

Exactly one year to Siwon's discharge from army~ ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Appa appa!" A boy no more than 8 years old, came running into Siwon's bedroom and bounced onto the bed excitedly.

"Arghh..." Siwon groaned as he shifted his body to ignore the boy.

"Appa appa APPA!!" But the boy was persistent. He continued to call out for his father as he shook the man awake, "Appa wake up!"

Siwon let out another groan before he finally gave up, "Yes, Minho ah, Appa is *YAWN* awake now..."

Minho grinned as he continued to bounce on the bed, "Appa! He is coming right? Today today!"

 

Ah, something lighted in Siwon's head, that he realised today, according to his son, is an "important" date. The counting down of days on the calendar that was on the fridge is a proof of how Minho took this date seriously. So how could he be so meddlehead to forget?

Siwon took Minho in his arms and had him sat on the lap, "Yes, he is coming today. Are you ready?"

"Of course!" Minho replied immediately, "I will show Teacher Cho how much I have prepared for today!"

Siwon laughed as he ruffled Minho's hair, "Better not scare your teacher on the first day, with all the collections that you have. Lets take it slowly, shall we?"

Seemingly to understand his father, Minho jumped out of the bed and ran towards the door as he exclaimed, "Appa! Breakfast time, before he comes!"

Letting out another laugh, Siwon climbed down of his bed, "Alright alright! You just can't give your old man a break huh?"

 

As Siwon prepared the breakfast for themselves, Minho fussed around the piano in the house, screwing his brows and shaking his head to show disapproval at each decoration he had on the piano. Siwon placed the breakfast on the dining table, before he got closer to Minho. The moment he saw what his son had done to the piano, Siwon laughed amusingly at the enthusiasm coming from his son.

Or should he say, obsession instead?

 

It started a month ago, where Minho got interested in playing piano, after watching a piano performance on the tv from switching channels on a lazy afternoon, since there is nothing interesting enough to watch. After many click on the remote control, and Siwon was yawning for a nap, a channel that was playing a piano performance caught Minho's attention. So with Siwon falling asleep on the couch (He is not a big fan of classical music anyway), Minho watched the whole performance by himself, and even got to know the pianist by the name of Cho Kyuhyun.

The moment Siwon was awaken from his nap, Minho had his adorable puppy eyes sparkling at Siwon, because he would like to have an early Christmas present even though it is still months away from Christmas.

 

"Appa~ I want to play piano! And I want to learn it from Cho Kyuhyun!"

 

Of course the first thing Siwon had in mind is, 'Who the hell is Cho Kyuhyun?' But with the adorable plead from his adorable son, Siwon could not reject the request and used all his means, not without a little money since he has the ability, and managed to find out that this Cho Kyuhyun is a pianist who put up performance occasionally, and is a owner of a piano school.

So with a little money (again) and using a bit, just a bit, of connection with his social status, Siwon succeeded in hiring Kyuhyun, whom has not been a piano teacher ever since he opened the piano school, as Minho's personal piano teacher. And so, after a month of waiting, the day has come for Minho to meet his favourite person. Of course he has this pride as a father in him, that he was actually a little, just a little, annoyed that Minho has been talking and worshipping this Cho Kyuhyun, and pestering him to get all possible albums that Cho Kyuhyun had about his performances. But he can't say that out straight, right? He loves his son, and he will always try all his best to fulfill whatever wish Minho wants, just to see the adorable smile on his adorable son.

 

But this is a little overboard, decorating the piano with all the albums. 

"Minho ah," Siwon ruffled Minho's hair, "What did appa said about taking things slowly?"

Minho turned with his eyes blinking confusingly, "Appa, I am not doing anything weird."

Not doing anything weird? Siwon was truly amused by his son, You are flooding the piano with all the albums that has Cho Kyuhyun's face on!

 

But instead of bickering with his son, Siwon took the albums off the piano as he reasoned, "Minho, though I know you want to show how much you admire him, we can't have all these albums here, taking up the space on the piano. Otherwise, how is he going to teach you? So, why not..." Siwon piled the albums one by one in his hands, "We just leave these aside for today? You can show him the next time, fine? You will have tons of time together, so don't you worry."

Minho first pouted with his albums leaving the piano, but as he listened to Siwon's reasons, he nodded gradually to agree with his father. 

"Good boy," Siwon praised Minho, "Now, go have your breakfast, you don't want to learn with an empty stomach, right?"

At the same time, Minho's stomach growling, as if reacting to the word 'breakfast'. The father and son chuckled at the sound of the growl, and walked to the dining table together.

 

And just at the right time, after they were done with breakfast, the doorbell rang.

"HE IS HERE!" Minho squealed and ran towards the door.

Siwon wiped his wet hands after cleaning the last dish, and followed Minho, "Hold on Minho, I will open the door."

Minho tapped his feet impatiently for his father to reach him, "Hurry!"

Siwon smiled and ruffled Minho's hair before he placed Minho behind him and opened the door.

 

"Hello, you must be..." Siwon greeted but was stunned when he saw the real Cho Kyuhyun right at his doorstep.

He has no idea why and how, but the moment their eyes were locked for a connection, Siwon swore he could feel as though the world had stopped for them. It was that split second that he thought he was caught in a thing call, love spell. Or maybe that was just way too exaggerating, because he did not believe in love spell, or whatever it is call by many people, ever since then...

But he couldn't take his eyes off this beautiful man, this man with snowy milky skin, pretty doe eyes, fluffy curly hair and the lips that are plump with attractive pink... Hold on...is he eyeing at the man in front of him? Like seriously something must be wrong with him because he has seen Cho Kyuhyun daily from Minho's albums and those performances on tv which Minho was engrossed in, so...why now?!

"Hi, Mr Choi, I am Cho Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun smiled with his hand out for a shake, "I am here for Minho's first piano lesson."

 

Oh he has a pretty smile too.. Siwon thought as he stared at Kyuhyun's smile, With a small dimple at the bottom of his mouth..

 

"Appa!" Minho pulled Siwon's shirt to bring his father back to earth.

Siwon flinched at his rudeness and held his own hand out. And his fingers are so beautifully lengthy... "Hi Kyuhyun-ssi, nice to meet you, finally. And lets not be so formal, so you can call me Siwon."

Kyuhyun nodded, with a smirk, "Yes, nice to meet you as well, Siwon-ssi. I have been looking forward to meet you since you have been trying with all you can to get to me for your request."

 

Snarky huh? But that doesn't bother Siwon because that is somehow fascinating...

 

"A father can never deny his son's precious wish, isn't it?" Siwon smiled as he stepped aside for Kyuhyun to get inside the apartment, "This is Minho."

Minho smiled bashfully with his face peeking from Siwon's behind, "Teacher Cho... I am...Minho."

Kyuhyun squatted down to Minho's eye level and returned a smile as sincerely, "Hello Minho. Nice to meet you. So, lets have a good time learning to play piano, shall we?"

Minho beamed at the request, and pulled Kyuhyun immediately to where the piano resided. At the start, Siwon had his doubts with Kyuhyun, seeing how snarky the pianist about Siwon's ability to hire him. He wondered if Kyuhyun is taking Minho seriously in giving the lesson appropriately. But he has nothing to worry, for Kyuhyun is not someone who is half-hearted in the things he does. He explained thoroughly, everything about piano to Minho, detailed but simpler information for a kid to understand and remember. He even played a piece, a cheery piano piece that got Minho tapping his feet against the chair.

Soon, quality time was spent with enjoyable laughter and accompanied by music, while Siwon remained in the living room. Though he had his favourite coffee and newspaper with him, Siwon couldn't help not to listen to the music in the house. He is still not a fan of classical music, but the sounds coming from behind were somehow enchanting, just like how Kyuhyun enchanted him at the first face-face sight. He could almost feel though he was not watching them, the magical touch of the lengthy fingers that he remembered at the doorstep, dancing along the piano keys and creating a soothe atmosphere in the air. The coffee and newspaper were long forgotten and before Siwon knew it, he was listening to the lesson with his ears opened widely, hoping to hear more of the beautiful music.

 

Perhaps, I should pay more attention to Minho's albums...

--------------------

 

The routine became a norm, where the lesson takes place every weekend. Minho would excitedly look forward to the next time he sees Kyuhyun, and admired his teacher as he teaches a new song (simple for Minho to learn and understand of course) each lesson. He would glee with joy whenever Kyuhyun ends the lesson with a piece of music, that he actually earns a free performance from the pianist himself each time., and would watch the pianist with the heart-shaped eyes like a real fanboy.

As for Siwon, though he is clueless with the meaning of yearning deep down his heart, but he as well, would look forward to see the gorgeous teacher every week in his house. He would smile at the pianist when he opens the door, showing his earnest dimpled smile to welcome the man into his house. Then, as Kyuhyun and Minho went through the lesson, Siwon would sit in the living room, with his favourite coffee and newspaper as he listens to the lesson while waiting for the latest favourite in his list - A music piece from Kyuhyun at the end of the lesson.

 

Unknowing to Minho though, Siwon had secretly steal a few, maybe 1 or 2 or more than he knows, a few piano albums to his office. And he would play he album as he works, sometimes just leaning against his armchair as he listens to the piano music. Gradually, it has becomes a habit of him, whenever he is stressed from the overload of work from his company, managing a company is not as easy to be frank, he allows himself to sit back from the mountain of work on his desk, and closes his eyes just to indulge into the classic music for a while.

Not just any classical music since he still don't see himself as a fan for that, but only music that is played by Kyuhyun and his beautiful lengthy fingers.

And perhaps the beautiful features that comes together with the fingers. Oh and the smile that has a dimple at the bottom of his lips. And not to mention the sweet smile that he always give Minho as he teaches...

 

"Mr Choi?" A voice drew him back to earth as he opened his eyes wandering to the man in front of him.

"Ah yes, Henry?" Siwon cleared his throat and readjusted his sitting position, for he was way too comfortable drowning in the music played at the background.

"I am sorry Mr Choi," Henry, his personal assistant, flipped the document that required the CEO's immediate signature, "But this is urgent."

Siwon nodded and took over the document, with a scan and a clean sign at the bottom of the page, "Anything else?"

"Oh, your mother called," Henry called, "She said don't forget about tonight's date."

 

Siwon groaned, as he remembered a deal he had with his mother a while back. A blind date. His mother just doesn't know how to quit, setting all sort of blind dates for him ever since his ex-wife left him and Minho a few years back.

"I get it, thanks Henry." Siwon sighed with a sad smile. His PA understood his agony, but probably not his position to say much, so he bowed and left the office, leaving the CEO alone.

 

Probably the harsh incident that still mingled in his mind, that he did not believe, somehow, that love still exists for him. Probably he refused to go through another round of tremendous roller coaster in his life, so he is rather opposing to his mother's wishes, saying that Minho needs a mother and a busy CEO like him needs a wife to take care of him. But a mother is a mother, he doesn't have the heart to reject her wishes, so as an obedient son, as if setting a perfect example for Minho on how to be a good son, he went through each and every blind date that his mother had for him.

Though each and every blind date is just a blind date and nothing more...

 

But then, with the classical music still playing at the background...a face...a face of a beautiful man appeared in his head. A beautiful face of a certain pianist who is slowly occupying his head, his mind, and his heart.

Siwon leaned back against the head of the armchair, and a smile was formed as he allowed Kyuhyun to take over his thought and everything else. For a while, just for a while, let Kyuhyun ease the troubled mind within him, let Kyuhyun and his magical fingers filled his heart with warmth...

 

 

But the peace will always come to an end, and Siwon sighed deeply for the unnecessary blind date. He took his time strolling to the nearby hotel for the posh restaurant, hoping that the lady could see through the rejection in him. But who in the right mind would reject a chance to own a rich CEO, not to mention an extreme handsome one? And who cares if he has a child. If she owns the most prestige being, she owns the world. Well, that is what most people think, in a normal circumstance.

So, in the posh restaurant, Siwon sat opposite his blind date regretfully, not even having the heart to remember the name, and put up the fake smile throughout the whole dinner. The lady is pretty, no doubt, but through her lashes, he couldn't see the sincerity in her. All she talks about, is her 'accomplishment' in the company that her family owns, which Siwon thought is boasting more than relating. And her admiration for him, talking everything from his look to his career, from his wealth to his rich social status and how she wants to be part of them. Occasionally, she brushed her fingers flirtatiously against the back of his hand as she flushed her thick eye lashes on him, in which he found himself not affecting, at all, with her touch.

 

"Excuse me, erm..." Siwon couldn't take it anymore as he placed the napkin on the table, breaking the skinship.

"Yuri," The girl smiled sweetly as she announced her name again.

"Yuri-ssi," Siwon stood up, losing the smile willingly, "I need a moment at the toilet."

"Oh, sure.." Yuri flinched slightly at the missing smile, but allowed Siwon to leave the table.

 

And only when he was away from the able, Siwon was able to breathe as he loosen the tight tie around his neck while he made his way to the toilet. But just before he reached the destination, he heard a familiar music coming from the near distance. 

A familiar classical music that got him drifted to a certain magical pair of hands with the beautiful lengthy fingers.

He must have listened too much, daily to be frank, to Kyuhyun's piano albums, that got him to memorise and engrave the way Kyuhyun played his piano deep under his skin. Instinct took him quickly to the realisation of the person he has been thinking always.

 

So Siwon abandoned his toilet trip and waggered to where the music was playing, coming closer to the piano where the man he is thinking of sat beind the instrument.

The light brown fluffy hair, checked.

The bright doe eyes, checked.

The serious yet enticing expression, checked.

The smile with the small dimple under the pinkish plump lips, checked.

 

It is him. Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Siwon stood still at the side of Kyuhyun, not near though but close enough to witness the lengthy fingers bounced on the piano gracefully. And soon, his eyes were fixed on the pianist, willingly himself to drown in the music that Kyuhyun was creating. He didn't even realised when Kyuhyun actually turned and stared right back at him after a music piece was done. It was only the applause from the listening audience that broke his focus. Feeling a little embarrassed with his rudeness, Siwon gave an apologetic smile before he joined in with the clapping. As though he accepted the little gesture, Kyuhyun returned a smile at Siwon and stood up to bow for his performance. Just as Siwon was about to approach Kyuhyun, a man came quick in between them and hugged the pianist happily.

 

"Thank you Kyuhyun!" A man who was in somewhat a uniform, thanked the pianist wholeheartedly, "I owe you big time, Kyu!"

Kyuhyun hummed in response but his eyes were somehow on Siwon who was eyeing at them with a curious look.

"You are my saviour, my hero, my oasis in the land of trouble..." The man continued to babble and Kyuhyun rolled his eyes before he pulled away from the hug.

"Yes yes hyung, I got it, so quit being so clingy." Kyuhyun shook his head, and his eyes were back on Siwon who was watching them closely.

The man in uniform followed the direction of where Kyuhyun was looking and at last he saw Siwon standing near them. He looked back at Kyuhyun, with his finger pointing at Siwon, "And do you know him?"

Kyuhyun nodded, "He is the father of the child whom I am teaching piano now."

 

The man formed a shape of O before he turned back at Siwon,"So you are that Choi Siwon who managed to get Kyuhyun back in teaching? But how did you do that? He isn't someone who is easy to persuade. Wow, you must have used a lot of money to do so huh? Rich man? Kyu is good right? His magical fingers can create wonders whenever he plays a piano, like a rainbow across the sky..."

Siwon was stunned at the bluntness from the man whom he had never met before, and couldn't process a thing to reply the man. Kyuhyun could see Siwon's struggles and stepped forward to stop the man from sprouting more nonsense, "Ok Jongwoon hyung. Don't be such a busybody. I am done with my help here, so can I go now?"

"Yeah yeah, I think you are pretty much done for now and thanks again Kyu!" Jongwoon hugged Kyuhyun once more, "You are my saviour, my hero..."

"I know hyung! And you better go back to your work now..." Kyuhyun gave in and allowed the man to hug him as much as possible.

"Oh right!" Jongwoon then undid the hug and scrambled away from Kyuhyun and Siwon, "I almost forgot I need to be at the lobby for an important guest! So I will see you around, and nice to meet you, Mr Choi Siwon!" And he disappeared even before Siwon could say a word.

 

Kyuhyun breathed out a sigh of relief, and turned around only to find Siwon was back looking at him.

"You have been watching me since you saw me here." Kyuhyun pointed out, no longer to bear the suffocating look from Siwon.

"Oh sorry," Siwon apologized, "I didn't expect to see you here."

"I was just doing a favour for Jongwoon hyung, I mean he is the hotel manager here and the pianist that he hired was not able to come so I came here." Kyuhyun explained though he has no idea why is he explaining to the person whom he only met once per week.

 

Though they only met once per week, and his time at Siwon's apartment each time is spent with Minho, Kyuhyun could feel a little, or maybe more than a little, anticipating. Very much different from the first time he met Siwon, as he thought a man who is willing to use money as a platform to get him just to teach a child in playing piano, might not be as simple. Probably just another arrogant rich man who thinks money is everything.

But gradually, and surprisingly, each time he is at Siwon's apartment, he felt otherwise.

Minho, of course, is a pleasant child to teach, giving all his earnest attention on learning to play piano. Kyuhyun finds it amusing that a child can be this serious in something that he is interested in, and the admiration that he had for his teacher. So he too, puts in all his effort to groom a child, perhaps someday could be like him, to enjoy something that he likes as a career.

And more than he expected, Kyuhyun learns that Siwon is not just a rich man. A single father who is a CEO of a big company, who is possibly the busiest man that he ever know, who refused to engage a helper in his household, and did everything as far as possible that he could to raise Minho. He would knock off on time everyday and pick Minho from school by himself, cook the meals and does the household chores by himself despite the entire day of work. On weekends, other than Kyuhyun goes over to do his teaching, Siwon would spend most of his time with Minho as much as possible.

And recently, whenever the teaching is taking place, though his attention is on Minho, Kyuhyun could sense an overwhelming atmosphere within the apartment. Like there is one time where he caught Siwon was watching him, with a sweet dimpled smile on his face, as though he was looking at a person he loves. He admitted the sweet smile got him to blush unexpectedly, but he looked away to concentrate on Minho. Of course not without constant stealing glances at the CEO, even when Siwon was not watching him anymore. And this continues each week, that the yearn within him of going to the apartment grows more and more, anticipating to see the man who got his heart blooms for no reason.

 

"That is very nice of you, since you don't have to do that with your ability." Siwon smiled knowing the kind intention by Kyuhyun, and that somehow got Kyuhyun to blush with his compliment.

He walked back to the piano to avert from Siwon's gaze as he felt his face was turning red, and started to clear his stuffs hoping that Siwon would walk away. But instead of walking away, Siwon came closer with his gaze unmoved.

"And once again, your performance was beautiful." Siwon praised genuinely, "Very beautiful..." Just like you...

"Thanks..." Kyuhyun mumbled, and unknowingly faced Siwon that caught the twinkle gaze at him.

 

They locked the gaze on each other, finding no means to look away as they found something captivating from the stare. Like they could feel the world stop for them, the clock stop with the ticking, and they only have each other in their eyes. 

Something that hook and bind them together, like a spell.

 

"Erm...so why are you doing here?" Kyuhyun asked, breaking the silence between them as he shifted uncomfortably from the stare.

"Oh," The blind date came to Siwon's mind, "I am here for some...business.."

"Minho?" Kyuhyun asked again, seeing how this is rare for Siwon to still be working after office hours.

"He is with my parents at the moment." Siwon replied, his turn to look uncomfortable.

"I see..." Kyuhyun finished with his packing and was ready to move, "Then I will make a move first. I will see you..."

 

Just then, a voice, familiar girly voice that got Siwon to glance around nervously. And right at his instinct, he saw Yuri walking upfront towards. Without thinking much, he grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and walked to the opposite direction. Kyuhyun gasped with the sudden pull, and looked down at their intertwined hands and behind at the furious looking girl.

"Siwon-ssi!!" Yuri called out desperately, running in small steps after Siwon in her heels.

"Siwon...? She..." Kyuhyun wanted to stop Siwon, but Siwon only looked back with a smile.

"Do me a favour too?" Siwon requested as he winked cheekily.

"Huh?" And before he knew it, Kyuhyun was at the carpark with Siwon.

 

Siwon circled around and raced to his car that was parked there, holding Kyuhyun's hands tightly. 

"Quick!" Siwon gestured for Kyuhyun to hop into the car as he glanced around for Yuri.

Very much in shock, Kyuhyun jumped into the passenger's seat, and shortly Siwon sat next to him. With a roar of engine, Siwon drove away, just in time with Yuri arrival at the carpark, and passed her in a nick of time. Kyuhyun turned his back behind and saw the stupefied look on the girl that was directed at him before he returned to the front.

"I think...she saw me.." Kyuhyun muttered as he caught his breath.

"Hmmm... Thanks." Siwon merely thanked the pianist with such a rushed favour.

"What was that all about?" Kyuhyun demanded once he got his conscious back.

"Well... Maybe she would think I am actually taken and give up on the matchmaking?" Siwon confessed sheepishly.

"Matchmaking...?" Kyuhyun widened his eyes, "So you were on a blind date?"

"And not something that I am fond of, trust me." Siwon sighed deeply, "So i am glad, to see you there."

"And I became your taker like in split second," Kyuhyun pointed out accusingly, "Thank you very much."

"I...panicked! I don't think I can finish the dinner with her babbling more about my look and my wealth..." Siwon defended himself, "And she doesn't even talk about Minho for a bit. That is hurting enough..."

"Did you see her death stare at me?" Kyuhyun cut into Siwon's babbles, "I bet she is going to witchhunt about me now."

 

Siwon turned to Kyuhyun and found a pout that he had never seen before. A cute pout in fact, that will make a worried situation into a serenity.

Kyuhyun sensed the look on him again and he faced Siwon to confirm his supsicion, "You are looking at me with that look again."

Siwon turned to the road as he cleared his throat with getting caught, "You...you had a cute...I mean a pout on your face. It was endearing to watch..." And he admitted before he could stop himself.

"Oh..." It was Kyuhyun's turn that felt shy with the sudden confession. He lowered his face on his laps, hoping the lack of lights could hide his blush away.

Taking in the shy expression secretly, Siwon chuckled softly as he had never seen such a sight from a well-known pianist.

 

Beautiful and cute...

 

"Anyway, thanks for your help Kyuhyun," Decided not to further embarrass the pianist, Siwon changed the topic as he drove, "Don't worry if she decided to hunt on you. I will protect you from her."

"You don't have to..." Kyuhyun replied, "We are not in that relationship for you to do so."

"Well, yeah now we are not, but you never know..." Siwon had no idea how he just said out without much thoughts but he likes where his brain had led him to say, "about the future."

Kyuhyun raised his head and eyed at Siwon, who was actually smiling with his eyes concentrated on the road.

 

Smiling with deep dimples that was attractive in his eyes.

 

"I will protect you, Kyuhyun." Siwon declared again. And that alone got Kyuhyun's heart beating faster than ever.

"And you need to give me your address," Siwon continued, seeing that he was driving aimlessly, "I will send you home."

 

And an hour later, Siwon was the one who drove the car away from Kyuhyun's apartment with his heart pacing faster than ever. Because upon reaching the destination, before Kyuhyun stepped out of the car, he leaned across his seat and gave a peck on Siwon's cheek.

"Thank you for sending me home," Kyuhyun blushed with his thanks after the unannounced kiss, "See you in the weekend."

Siwon was surprised of course, to have a guy kiss on his cheek. Well, he did receive kiss from Minho like almost everyday. But the kiss from Kyuhyun was very different, very much different from those kisses that he got from Minho. The kiss from Kyuhyun is definitely not a fatherly kiss. He could feel the kiss was more than just a friendly gesture of thanks.

And he likes it. Yes, he likes the touch of the pinkish plump lips on his cheek. 

 

Siwon smiled as he drove back to his apartment, with occasionally caress at the place where Kyuhyun left his kiss mark on. And he is already looking forward to weekend where he could see the pianist again. 

Maybe he could make use of the chance to further confess their feelings for each other.

Maybe he could make Minho a happy child for his father to be able to make his idol a permanent person in his life.

Maybe, just maybe, he could believe that love exists for him once again.

 

As he drove away with many maybe that could bring his life to another extent, rain started to fall, hitting the raindrops onto his car. But he wasn't bothered at all, because he sees the rain as a spell for love, for his possible upcoming blossaming love.

He smirked with a plan in his mind, that he would like to carry out the next time he sees Kyuhyun.

--------------------

 

Siwon smiled when the doorbell rang in the morning, and gladly opened the door eagerly, welcoming the person he had been waiting for. Kyuhyun blinked his eyes for the quick response, and blushed with a "hi" before he walked into the apartment.

But he was startled to find no Minho bouncing to him like he always did.

"Minho is not around at the moment." Siwon answered to Kyuhyun's silent question.

"He..he is always looking forward to our piano lesson..." Kyuhyun remarked, nervously in fact that he knew he is alone with Siwon. Alone with just Siwon.

"I had my sister to take him out for breakfast with my parents," Siwon chuckled, thinking of the morning fits that Minho had put up, "So the lesson will start later."

"But why?" Kyuhyun asked though he knew the answer literally. It is so obvious, and he is not that oblivious to figure out.

 

True enough, Siwon came closer till he was right in front of Kyuhyun with just an inch away, "I want to talk about us."

"What...what about us?" Kyuhyun mumbled, having a hard time in calming down though.

Siwon smiled and took Kyuhyun's chin to lift his face up, "I want to make the relationship, you and me, a real one."

Kyuhyun understood perfectly what it means, and it definitely is not helping with what is going through his mind especially when Siwon was touching his face. A crimson shade formed on both his burning cheeks, which encouraged Siwon to make another advance move. He brought the other freed hand around Kyuhyun's waist, not forceful but a slight pull to minimize the gap in between them. Kyuhyun gasped softly and clamped both his hands in between their chests.

 

"You fit well in my arms, I notice." Siwon continued, breaking the silence.

"Are you sure?" Kyuhyun asked, as randomly, "I mean, you had been through a normal relationship, and had Minho, and now..."

"Irrational, I know," Siwon agreed nodding his head away, "But you, just you, light up a inner part deep down my heart which I kept it safely and locked tight. I guess, maybe, it is a sign. Everything about you, is just too strong to dismiss it off as a fling."

"What a nice explanation," Kyuhyun muttered, but not without a smile on his face.

A smiled that somehow shared the same thought as Siwon.

 

With a brush over the smile and the dimple below the smile, Siwon claimed his lips to press a kiss, a sweet kiss that got his toes clinged together. 

The sweet kiss was short though, because Siwon pulled away before Kyuhyun could return the kiss, "Will you...be mine?"

 

 

 

Minho came home with Siwon's sister, sulking for the postpone of his piano lesson. So right after he had his breakfast with his aunt and grandparents, Minho bugged to go home immediately, hoping to see his favourite idol, his teacher as soon as possible.

So imagine the shock when he saw the person he admired deeply, making out with his father in front of the piano, lips on lips kissing just as sweetly like a loving couple. Siwon had one of his hand rested on Kyuhyun's cheek, the blushing skin gently with his fingers while the other hand was wrapped around the waist, caressing the back with his palm. Kyuhyun as well, both hands were around Siwon's waist with his eyes closed as he allowed Siwon to kiss him tenderly, nibbling his lips as sweetly that made his toes curled with sensation like how they first kissed earlier. They were so immersed in the kissing, that they have absolutely no idea of were being watched, by another two pairs of eyes. 

 

"Appa!!" The scream came after Minho calmed from the surprise, that succeeded in breaking the kiss between the pair, "Why are you kissing my teacher?!"

"Oh Minho!" Siwon gasped at the sight of his son and sister at the door, "I didn't...didn't know you are back so fast!"

Kyuhyun reddened of being caught, and he tried to escape from the shameful situation, but Siwon tightened his hands around Kyuhyun, "Stay..."

"Appa!" Minho stomped his feet as he saw how his father had his arms around Kyuhyun possessively, "You can't steal my teacher away! I am supposed to date him when I grow up!"

Talk about deep obsession that even his son is eyeing at the beautiful pianist. Siwon had the most shocking eyes, switching between his son and Kyuhyun dramatically like he had never experience before. Kyuhyun chuckled at the comical look on Siwon, and shrugged his shoulders as if he already knew about Minho's strong admiration on him and having that "I am just too hot to be everyone's desire" smirk on his face.

"This is so UNFAIR!" Minho whined, "I knew Teacher Cho first! Aunt Jiwon!" He grabbed the skirt on Siwon's sister who was totally in the speechless mode and pulled the clothes as he pointed accusingly at his father and Kyuhyun, "Appa is playing the unfair game on me! Just because he is an adult...WAHHHHH! Appa kissed my teacher! WAHHHH!!!"

 

Oh well... There is a lot of explanation to be done for Minho, and Siwon's sister of course, and perhaps his parents so they could stop putting him on anymore blind date. But Siwon was sure he will do a great job in explaining and make Minho to accept his loss, even though Minho is greatly interested in Kyuhyun. Maybe he should start getting Minho to call Kyuhyun "Omma" though he might be even more devastating of his idol becoming his mother.

But he would care less because the spell of love is bound to stay in his life, and he will make it last for eternity, if not, the rest of his life.

 

"Wahhh appa kissed Teacher Cho again!! Appa you are so mean! Meanie meanie showing off!!"