Your Eyes

Waiting For Your Return

Siwon D-61

Kyuhyun D-705

 

Finally...I can have two of them counting together~ T.T This month, slightly longer than usual because I really want to have one update on "Your Eyes".. Love this song really much.. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In the middle of a dark and deserted road where the rain was pouring heavily, there stood a couple facing each other, drenched without an umbrella. The woman grabbed hold of the man, panting as it seems that she was crying, with the tears were mixed together with the raindrops on her face. While the man, remained still on the ground, expressionless with his eyes fixed on the woman.

 

"NO!" The woman shouted, "You couldn't do this to me! You will get killed! What am I supposed to do if you die?!"

"It doesn't matter anymore," The man replied calmly, with his hands shoving off the hands on him, "I must get the revenge that I have been waiting for."

"NO!!" The woman persisted, and wrapped her hands around the man stubbornly, "NO NO NO!! I will NOT let you do this! Please! PLEASE FOR ONCE! FOR MY SAKE, LISTEN TO ME!"

The man unwrapped the woman hands, forcing the woman to look up at him. He stared right into her eyes, hands raised to cup her face, while he gradually reduced the gap in between. The woman closed her eyes, as if she was waiting for the moment, hoping that he will change his mind with his determined decision. The rain continued to pour heavily on both of them, and heir faces was less than an inch close, their lips were about to touch each other...

 

"Anddddd CUT!" A shout came from nearby, that the couple immediately sprang apart from each other. The rain stopped magically with the shout, and people came running towards the couple with towels in their hands.

"How was it, unnie?" The woman first asked as she wrapped herself with at least five towels to keep warm, "Do we have to do it again?"

"You don't have to worry, Yoona ah, director is reviewing now." Manager unnie answered.

"Thanks unnie," Yoona smiled and turned her head around as if looking for someone, and realised her co-worker had left the scene, "Where is Siwon?"

Manager unnie pointed out that the actor was surrounding by his team in warming him up with tons of towel, "Why? Are you falling in love with his stare at you? Or are you feeling upset that the director had to cut in just when the two of you were about to kiss?"

"Unnie!" Yoona scolded, but not without a blush appearing on her face.

 

But before she could a move, Siwon turned to his manager and spoke out in a stern tone with a fierce frown as though his words were for everyone at the set.

"I do not want anyone to disturb me." His manager nodded to the agreement and led the actor and the team back to the waiting van at the carpark.

Yoona stood at her position with a pout and watched Siwon leave the set without even batting his brows at her before walking away. Her manager could only wrap her arms around her with comfort, "Forget it. He is known to be cold to people whom he has no interest at all."

"But isnt it y?" Yoona's eyes turned into hearts in a split second, as though she has personality disorder, "That is a man that I sought for the most..."

Her manager sighed and shook her head with mumbles of "hopeless" as she pulled Yoona back to their van.

 

Back into his van, Siwon closed his eyes while he received the warmth from the heater coming from the van. His manager sat next to him while being engaged in a phone call, as they waited for the director to give the thumb up for the shoot. Just then, a text notification came from Siwon's phone. Siwon squeezed his eyes with a frown as he wants to have his rest in peace. Knowing the request that Siwon asked earlier, the manager took Siwon's phone to check for the message while he stayed on line with his call.

"Yes, the shoot will end in another week, and the procedures will be carried out as planned... Sorry could you hold on for a second?" The managed apologized in the middle of the call and covered the speaker while he nudged Siwon, "Siwon, it is from Kyuhyun."

Instantly, Siwon opened his eyes and took his phone back. He swiped to see a voice message by the name of Kyuhyun, and clicked to listen the message close to his ear.

 

"Siwon hyung, are you coming to see me tonight? If you are, do let me know. I have something special planned for you... Will you come?"

 

Siwon put up a smile and repeated the voice message over and over again, till his manager ended his call.

"Siwon ah.." The manager wanted to list out a new schedule for the actor, but Siwon raised his hand to give a 'stop' sign, "What...?"

"Are we done for today?" Siwon asked, "Kyuhyun is waiting for me at the pub."

"Ah, that..." The manager opened the door of the van to check at the set, but the director was still reviewing the shoot, "He is not done yet."

"I need to go now," Siwon threw the towels aside, and started to change the wet clothes out for a fresh set of clothings.

"Eh but we are still waiting," The manager tried to stop Siwon, but Siwon rolled his eyes.

"I am not going to wait for him till he is done," Siwon insisted, and closed the door for the change, "Tell him I will do the shoot tomorrow if he is not satisfied."

"But everyone else is waiting too, Siwon ah..." The manager knew he couldn't stop Siwon when it comes to the matters about Kyuhyun, but he has to try.

Siwon refused of course, and had in fact changed into a new set of clothings. His manager sighed defeatedly, and opened the door as he climbed out of the van. Just in time, the assistant PD was nearby, so he pulled the PD to the side telling her about Siwon's plan.

 

"Ehhhh but...!" The PD panicked knowing Siwon wanted to leave the set without the director's approval, but she was equally afraid of Siwon's cold shoulder and his persistant of doing things in his way..

"Just tell the director, that our Siwon is not feeling well after the shower shoot," The manager nudged the PD, "Please...."

The assistant PD pouted knowing to have such a burden on her shoulder, but she ran over to the director obediently. The manager sighed and climbed back into the van, just wanted to tell Siwon to wait for the director's approval before they leave. But the van started the engine once the door was closed.

"Yahhh Choi Siwon!" The manager shouted at the actor who was laying back with his eyes closed, "Can't you just wait for a few more seconds?"

"I have already told Kyuhyun that I am on the way to the pub." Siwon merely replied as though he had done nothing wrong.

"Tskkkk!" The manager gave up as he knew he can never win the actor, so he turned to the driver to vent his mini frustration, "Yah! Do you have to be so quick-witted? Can't you tell the situation first?"

-------------------

 

"Hey, isn't that the famous actor Choi Siwon?" Someone murmured when Siwon walked into the pub.

"Yes, it is him. Didn't know he is interested in pub visiting.." And more people started to have their attention on the handsome actor as he moved to a secluded corner of two empty seats with a glass of drink waiting on the table in front.

"He is indeed very handsome huh..." Though the sides of the corner was blocked with half transparent partition, many still managed to sneak a glimpse of the actor and mumbled among themselves.

 

"Welcome everyone, to Ever Lasting Pub. I am Cho Kyuhyun, your singer for tonight," A man appeared on stage as he took his seat on the high rise chair, with a guitarist next to him, "Tonight, is a special night for a special friend of mine who is in the pub right now."

The customers clapped and cheered for the singer on stage, that brought a sweet smile on Kyuhyun. He bowed while sitting down, and took the microphone to his mouth before he spoke again, "Thank you for coming, hyung. The following song is for you especially, to congratulate you for last week's event." 

And the music started right after Kyuhyun gave a nod to the guitarist. Siwon smiled, knowing what event Kyuhyun was talking, and took the drink from the table as he listened attentively to the song Kyuhyun was singing to him. He could feel the comfort from listening to Kyuhyun's angelic singing voice, and he would trade anything and everything that he owns just to hear Kyuhyun sings to him for the entire lifetime. 

Just because...Kyuhyun is precious to him. And he swore never to let anything to harm Kyuhyun within his protection.

 

Yes, he remembers his promise to Kyuhyun's sister...

 

 

Siwon could feel his legs went weak, when he stepped into the wake of his lover. He couldn't believe his eyes that she really took her life, despite the countless of times where he assured her safety. He promised her that he will bring justice to her, where she couldn't get herself to do so. But he knew, suriving in the entertainment industry is not as easy as what the outsiders thought. He knew, being a small fry in this industry, he couldn't stop the higher authority from forcing her to do things she refused and rejected to do. He knew the ugly side of this glamorous industry, but he is powerless. So he could only comfort her, and assured her that things will get better once they are popular and hold the authority to rebuke. He asked her to wait for the right time, so they could come out to the light from the underground relationship and declared as a strong couple, just like many other sunbaenims who had successful relationships. 

But she couldn't wait any longer, and took her life out of impulse due to the pressure her company had given to her. 

 

Siwon came in front of his lover's picture, yet he couldn't show his true emotion out, because their relationship was not known at all. He had to fight back the anger and tears that were threatened to be out, and swallowed them back as he stared at her picture. He blamed himself for not able to protect her, and for not capable of stopping whoever and whatever that caused her to end her life. He clenched his fists and blamed himself wholeheartedly, but he had to keep his expressionless face on in front of the media who were busybodying to get the latest and juiciest news. 

Just then, he noticed a man, kneeling down at the side, with his head down and hands in fistballs on his lap.

"Her family?" Siwon thought, but he couldn't remember her talking about her own family.

"You are?" He asked.

The man lifted his head upon hearing the voice talking to him, and Siwon gasped with the look.

 

"Her eyes!" Siwon thought inwardly, "His eyes...are just like her eyes.."

"I am..." The man hiccuped in the midst of his crying as he responsed to Siwon's question, "I am...her younger brother."

"She...has a brother?" Siwon asked again, that for sure is a news to him. She had never talk about having a younger brother.

The man nodded his head, "Are you my sister's friend?"

Siwon couldn't answer that, as their relationship even as friends are not widely known. They are of the different companies so there shouldn't be any relation between them.

"I am..." But Siwon had to answer that, "I used to work with your sister."

 

The man nodded his head and went back to crying for his sister. The cry was so endearing that made Siwon kneeled down to his level. The man seems so fragile and weak in his lean body, as though he would break anytime even by the wind. Without thinking much, Siwon embraced the brother that got a gasp in return. And Siwon could feel the instant warmth coming from the brother, as though he was hugging her, and even tightened the hug around him.

"Mister..." The brother was indeed shock with the sudden hug, that he nudged Siwon gently.

"I am sorry," Siwon released the hug and glanced at the brother back to the kneeling position, "I thought you might need a hug." And he could feel himself breathing in a quick breath when he stared right into the eyes that he thought which looked like her eyes.

But the brother did not seem to be affected by his stare, and instead sniffed in a soft whimper and nodded his head bashfully, "Thank you..."

Siwon smiled to the reaction, though he was terribly upset with the loss of his lover. As he stood up and returned to have another look at her, the brother spoke again..

 

"I am blind and I couldn't do much at my sister's wake, other than kneeling down here crying to accept the concern from the people she knows. So..I am very sorry if you feel offended by me..."

 

That was when Siwon decided that he will protect the brother, whom he got to know the name as Kyuhyun a little while later, in the place of his lover, and swore in front of her that he will never let anything to harm her last living family on earth...

 

 

"Siwon hyung!" The voice brought Siwon back from his memory. Siwon stood up and approached Kyuhyun who was led by the guitarist after their performance, "Thank you Jonghyun hyung..."

Once Jonghyun was out of sight, Siwon pulled Kyuhyun closer to him, and gave a tight embrace. Kyuhyun was first startled by the hug, but soon he had his arms around Siwon as well, returning the equally warming hug. There, they stood still on the ground in each other's arms, as they inhaled the presence before anything else in silence.

"Thanks for the song," Siwon broke the silence first, but without pulling away from the hug. He actually likes Kyuhyun being in his arms.

"Congratulations, hyung, for winning the Best Actor Award." Kyuhyun congratulated, with his face raising up at Siwon.

With the pair of beautiful bright eyes right in of him, Siwon took the chance to do his usual stare at Kyuhyun's eyes. At the beginning when he first saw Kyuhyun, he was totally stunned by the pair of eyes, partly because the eyes reminded him of her. They both have the same beautiful bright eyes in the shade of dark yet soft chocolate colour, that gives a true heartwarming feel which Siwon had never seen before. But as he grew to get closer with Kyuhyun, it has been a habit for Siwon to drown himself in that pair of warmth sensation. It is a pity though, that Kyuhyun couldn't see with such a pair of bright eyes, but Siwon doesn't mind because he is more than willing to be the eyes for Kyuhyun, and protect him as much as possible.

 

Its been 7 years since she passed on, 7 years since he knew Kyuhyun, and 7 years since he had survived in the entertainment industry. Since the day she left, Siwon decided not to be manipulated by the people in the industry just like how they treated her. He strived to reach the top so he could be the one to decide his own living way, and never to go with the flow just to please the ugly side of the industry. At the same time, he took care of Kyuhyun in the place of her, not letting him know about their past and relationship, and gave him the comfort like a family which she couldn't do so.

But it seems like, lately, the simple relation between him and Kyuhyun had something more than just simply brothers... He could no longer see her shadow in Kyuhyun's eyes, but rather, Kyuhyun as Kyuhyun himself. And the more he is being with Kyuhyun, the more he misses Kyuhyun instead of missing her.

 

"Siwon hyung?" Kyuhyun nudged at Siwon, as the silence went on too long, "Are you alright?"

Siwon smiled and placed his hands over Kyuhyun's cheeks, "Yes I am fine. I am just taking my time to admire you."

There came the blush which Siwon noticed that has been appearing more than often, "There...there is nothing about me that you can admire about, Siwon hyung. I am blind, and I am not handsome..."

"Don't you dare say that," Siwon went back in hugging Kyuhyun as he continued, "You have the most beautiful eyes that I had ever seen, and you are handsome too, but more of adorably cute than handsome."

The giggle that muffled against his chest came, and Siwon knew Kyuhyun was back to his bubbly self, "There is no such words adorably cute."

"Oh yes, there is," Siwon smiled as well, "Only to describe the one and only person in the world."

Kyuhyun raised his face and tilted sideway, showing the extremely adorable expression that got Siwon's heart pumping fast, especially with that pair of innocent eyes, "And who would that be?"

 

Without thinking much, Siwon placed his hands over Kyuhyun's cheeks, and gave a gentle kiss on the forehead before he announced, "Who else but you, Cho Kyuhyun?"

And a shy smile was formed on Kyuhyun's blushing face, that he averted his eyes elsewhere instead of the front where Siwon was standing. Siwon had his smile on as well, as he watched Kyuhyun being bashful which he finds it rather alluring. 

 

Perhaps... 

--------------------

 

Siwon parked his car at the underground carpark, smiling at ease as he turned off the engine before he picked a small box from the back of his car and got off. The box contained Kyuhyun's favourite cheesecake, and Siwon knew Kyuhyun will be delighted to have a small yet sweet happiness after a long day at the pub. And perhaps, he could take this chance to confess his feeling...

 

"LET ME GO!" A familiar voice got Siwon's attention, that he snapped his head to the direction where the voice came from.

"It is just a night to spend with me, whats so hard about it?!" A man barked as he dragged the person by the wrist from behind, "You should count yourself lucky for me to take a liking at you, YOU BLIND BOY!"

"NO!!! I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT TO!" Siwon widened his eyes as he saw the person who was being forced along, and he dashed towards with anger fuming inside him.

 

"LET GO OF HIM!" Siwon shouted, the box of cheesecake dropped onto the ground in the midst of him running, "NOW!"

"SIWON HYUNG!" Kyuhyun recognised the voice, and he tried to struggle out of his attacker but he couldn't for the man was much stronger than he is, "SIWON HYUNG!!"

"WHO THE HELL ARE....?!" Before he could finish, a punch came right in his face, that he stumbled hard with his on the ground. Kyuhyun was freed from the grip, and quickly he stepped backwards to be further away from the man.

"STAY AWAY FROM KYUHYUN!!" Siwon shouted as he pulled Kyuhyun to shield him from his back. And he could feel Kyuhyun's shaking hands holding tight onto his shirt. That just broke his heart deeply...

"PFFFTT!!! Who are you to stop me? This guy is just a blind ty boy!! Pretend to be pure while seducing people on stage!" The man continued to mock Kyuhyun, not showing any remorse from forcing himself on Kyuhyun, "If he is that PURE, then why is he working in the pub? Since he is working here, he should be answering to customer's request by spreading his legs widely for me!"

"WHAT YOU....!!" Siwon couldn't control himself anymore, by hearing the bastard talking as though he was in the right. He clenched his fists tight, ready to give more punch at the disgusting face, but Kyuhyun was gripping his shirt tight, preventing him from moving out of his comfort area.

"What? Aren't you one of them too? So how is his bed skill as a blind ...?"

"YOU SON OF THE !!!" Siwon yelled before the man could continue as he aimed a few more punch at the face, "HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM! HOW DARE YOU!"

 

"Siwon hyung!" Kyuhyun stretched out his hands as he cried for Siwon, trying to get hold of Siwon again with his own effort, but Siwon was fumed with anger that Kyuhyun's voice was not reaching to him, "SIWON HYUNG!"

Yet, all he could hear was the curses that Siwon was throwing at the attacker, and the punching sound.

"SIWON HYUNG!!!!!" Kyuhyun screamed with all his might, that finally got Siwon out of his anger mode, "STOP SIWON HYUNG!"

Siwon dropped his fist to his sides, and the man took the chance to scramble out for his own safety. Siwon stood up and rushed to the crying Kyuhyun, and pulled him closer to embrace the poor boy in his arms.

 

"Siwon hyung..." Kyuhyun sobbed harder as he felt the familiar chest against his face, and clenched the back of Siwon's shirt with his trembling hands, "I am so scared...!"

"Don't worry, I am here, hush hush..." Siwon whispered, soothing the trembling back while he planted kisses on the top of Kyuhyun's head, "I am here...Kyu ah..."

"When he pulled me away..." Kyuhyun hiccupped as he recalled the horrible incident, "When he asked me to spend a night with him, I was so scared... Jonghyun hyung wasn't around, you weren't around too..."

"That son of the will pay for his price for forcing on you," Siwon spat as he remembered the disgusting face that asked Kyuhyun for a night, "I will make sure to hunt him down and give a hell in his life!"

"No no no!" Kyuhyun raised his crying face as he protested, "You are a famous actor! You can't afford to lose everything because of him! Don't let him ruin you!!"

"But, Kyu! You are the most important person in my life now! I will not allow anyone to harm you, especially forcing themselves on you!" Siwon shook his head with determination, "I promised that I will protect you forever!"

Kyuhyun buried his face against Siwon's chest as he shook his head, "You are the most important person in my life too, hyung. So...I will not want you to risk your career because of me.."

 

"I love you, hyung..." The sudden confession from Kyuhyun shocked Siwon, that he froze on the spot looking down at the top of Kyuhyun's head. It was a soft mumble but Siwon could hear it clearly.

"Kyu..." Siwon pulled Kyuhyun's face up so he could see his favourite eyes though they were wet with tears.

"I love you, Siwon hyung..." Kyuhyun declared again, this time loud and clear, "I know I am not suitable to love you, me being blind and helpless... You are such a famous actor and I am just an unknown singer at pub. But I still love y....!"

 

Before he could finish his words, he felt a pair of lips smashing on his own. He widened his eyes with deep shockness, as the kiss caught his offguarded. No doubt it was Siwon's lips, he knew the surface of the thin lips as he had felt them with his fingers before. Yet the impact was so much more surreal when their lips were connected. Gradually, Kyuhyun had his eyes closed as Siwon showed no sign of stopping the kiss, even had his arms wrapped around Siwon to pull him closer to deepen the kiss. Seeing how Kyuhyun was accepting his initiative, Siwon tightened his arms around Kyuhyun's waist, and accessed easily into the hot yet sweet cavern. Kyuhyun's legs wobbled as he felt the wet muscle invading his mouth, but he allowed the invasion and had a tangled time in between their mouths as they continued the kiss. Soon, both were in a mess with their hands rubbing against each other, and their panting got harder as they strived to last longer without breaking apart.

Only when Kyuhyun couldn't take it anymore that he pulled away first, breathing as much while Siwon continued to plant soft kisses over his lips. Slowly, their breathing and fast heartbeats stabled down, though their hands still remained on each other's waists. 

 

"Hyung..." Kyuhyun spoke first, but Siwon had a finger placed over his lips to stop him from whatever he wanted to say.

Because he wants to confess too, "I love you too, Kyu."

"You...love me...too?" Kyuhyun stared blankly in the air as he processed the confession. 

Siwon nodded, but realising Kyuhyun can't see his reaction, he brought their lips together for a short kiss before he repeated his feelings, "Yes, I love you too. Cho Kyuhyun. I love you very much till I want to hold you as close as possible, as tight as possible, till you can never leave me."

That got Kyuhyun blushed with crimson red, and his eyes got brighter and more beautiful than ever.

"I don't care that you are blind, or just an unknown singer. To me, you are my everything," Siwon hugged Kyuhyun, having the blushing boy against his chest, "I love you, Kyu..."

"I love you too, Siwon hyung..." A short and sweet reply just got Siwon to love the man even more. With that, he placed a kiss on forehead before he lifted Kyuhyun's face, looking right at the pair of bright eyes before he asked.

 

"Stay with me tonight, will you?"

---------------------

 

Morning came with the sun shining through the slit of the curtains covering the windows. Siwon first wake up with the glint of sunshine on his face, feeling grouchy due to the lack of sleep. But as he remembered that there is a person sleeping next to him, he smiled and turned to the sleeping beauty that was facing him. His smile spread further as he saw the pale yet smooth bare skin with just the blanket covering the lower region, showing the entire bare top without much alertness. He trailed his fingers over the face, before trailing down from the neckline to the chest, then up again from the shoulder to the arm. He remembered every single area that he had touched the previous few nights, and he would want to have the bare skin being touched under his fingers, over and over again.

Perhaps the touch had triggered the sleeping beauty, that he started to stir in his sleep, with mumbles of "Siwon hyung..." in his sleep. Siwon chuckled at the cuteness that Kyuhyun was showing out though unconsiciously, and leaned down to place a soft kiss on the forehead. For the past nights, he had kept Kyuhyun in his apartment, not allowing the boy to leave his sight even for a second. He was afraid that Kyuhyun would get harassed by that man in the pub when he was't around, so he decided to cancel all his schedules and spent the entire week with just Kyuhyun in his apartment. Of course, his action was not appropriate for he has a shooting to complete, but he doesn't care. Kyuhyun is all that he truly care for and nothing else matters even if his action will cause damage to his career.

 

Siwon looked down at Kyuhyun, who continued to stir in his sleep with mumbles due to the touch over his sensitive body, and couldn't resist but to give a passionate kiss with his hands moving down to the bare chest that for sure will wake the boy up. True to that, Kyuhyun widened his eyes when he felt a tongue invaded his mouth, and hands were caressing his s. He knew the kiss was from Siwon and the hands touching belonged to Siwon as well, but the blush on him still came as he recalled the past few nights where they spent their time doing things on the bed. 

"Siwon hyung..." Kyuhyun whined as he pushed Siwon slightly, "Why...did you...?"

"Because you are just too adorable in your sleep." Siwon smiled, planting more soft kisses all over Kyuhyun's face, "Your s are reacting as well. Ready for more?"

"Siwon hyung!" Kyuhyun scolded and turned to the side, facing away from Siwon with a pull of blanket over his body, "We...we have been doing it...for...many times... My ..."

"But..." Siwon smirked with one hand reaching down to tease the butthole, "It is as though is waiting for me, to enter you..."

"Ahhhh Siwon hyung~~~" Kyuhyun moaned with the touch around his lower region, "Stop~~ I want to sleep..."

"You can sleep," Siwon leaned down to Kyuhyun's ear and whispered seductively, "After we are done with one round. I promise I will not wake you up anymore."

"You..." Kyuhyun pouted with his eyes searching for Siwon, "You are just being in the morning..."

"That is correct," Siwon admitted shamelessly, and reached down to cup their bare s together, while he stared right back at his favourite pair of bright eyes, "I can just by looking your eyes, baby... So beautiful, as though telling me, I am so loved by you."

First Kyuhyun blushed hearing that Siwon was aroused just by his eyes, but he nodded when he heard the last of what Siwon had said, and rocked his body against Siwon's as he said, "You are right... Though I can't see, but my eyes are indeed telling you, that you are loved..."

Hearing the sweet confession from Kyuhyun, Siwon placed their lips for a sweet kiss, before he added on, "And I will show you that you are loved too, using my body... You have to feel it deeply, ok?"

Kyuhyun giggled with a nod, and the rest of the morning was spent with just moans in the mixture of and sweat, that both were drowned willingly in the love that they shared.

 

 

Later in the day, Siwon got out of the bedroom in his casual home clothes, while Kyuhyun remained in the bed, deep in his sleep as promised by Siwon that he will get his sleep after the morning make out. Just as he was making a cup of coffee, the doorbell rang. Siwon sighed knowing who would that be, though he made his way to welcome the uninvited guest.

"Yah Choi Siwon!" Manager hyung vented out his frustration the moment Siwon opened the door for the first time in the week, "This is too much!"

"Hyung, didn't I said I don't care?" Siwon went back to the kitchen, as though he did nothing wrong.

"I know you don't care and you always do things in your way, ignoring all other things that you dislike," Manager hyung had both his hands on his waist, looking as irritated with his vents, "But have you ever thought about me? About your coworkers? About all the things you had done that will get everyone in trouble?"

"No, to be honest, I don't." Siwon simply replied, sitting down at the living room's couch with his readied coffee.

"For a week, damn it Siwon! For a WEEK!" Manager hyung snapped, "You stopped all schedules for a week! Do you know how much damage that you had caused to yourself and to everyone else?"

"Seriously, I don't care and I don't want to know!" Siwon barked back, "I had ENOUGH of this! All the things that I had done so far, you should know better than anyone else, hyung. I just want to show people, that people surviving in this industry has the right to voice out and say NO when they don't like it!"

"Siwon ah! You are taking this way too overboard! What happened to her, is just a mistake! And is been 7 years! The situation in this area is not as bad as before!" Manager hyung tried to talk Siwon out of his stubborness, though he knew it is not an easy task to do so, "And...this? You are sleeping with her brother! Aren't you taking this protection thing way too much?"

"Don't you dare bring Kyuhyun in." Siwon warned when he heard Kyuhyun was being dragged into this conversation, "He has nothing to do with what I had decided."

"Nothing?! NOTHING?! GODDAMN IT SIWON!" Manager hyung was losing his patience, "Ever since you promised to take care of him in place of her, you have been pulling yourself into this deep ! So what now? Sleeping with him to replace her? To make him her replacement on bed?"

"Don't you dare say anything about Kyuhyun in this manner." Siwon warned once more, his tone getting serious and fierce.

But Manager hyung was not giving in, he had enough on his side about Siwon's attitude, "JUST BECAUSE HE HAS HER EYES, JUST BECAUSE HE IS HER BROTHER, SO YOU ARE MISTAKING HIM INTO HER, JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE HER SHADOW IN HIM, RIGHT?!"

 

A 'thump' responded to the shout that was happening between Siwon and his manager. Siwon turned to the direction where the sound came from, and was startled to find Kyuhyun on the floor at the doorframe of his bedroom.

"Damn it," Manager hyung mouthed, seeing the pale look on Kyuhyun.

"KYU!" Siwon rushed over to Kyuhyun, trying to support him, but a hand swept him away.

"DON'T!" Kyuhyun cried, his eyes already filled with tears.

"Kyu..." Siwon softened at the look of Kyuhyun. He tried to reach out for Kyuhyun, but was afraid that Kyuhyun would reject him.

"Was it true...?" Kyuhyun asked timidly, afraid that the answer was not something he would want to know.

"Kyu, listen to me... I" Siwon tried to explain but Kyuhyun stopped him.

"WAS IT TRUE?!" Kyuhyun bawled, his teary eyes looking upfront, knowing that Siwon was right in front of him, "You and my sister...were lovers? You...were her....boyfriend?"

Siwon inhaled deeply with a sigh, "Kyu..." 

"ANSWER ME! YOU CAME TO THE WAKE BECAUSE YOU AND HER WERE LOVERS?! YOU TOOK CARE OF ME BECAUSE OF MY SISTER?! ARE THESE ALL TRUE?!" Kyuhyun persisted in wanting to know the truth, that his hands reached out to grab whatever he could find for support, in this case, Siwon's sleeves.

 

"....... Yes. We were together till the day she passed..." Siwon admitted, knowing there is nothing he could hide anymore from Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun trembled with his shaky breath, hearing the truth from Siwon. He pushed Siwon away and tried to stand up with his own effort, but he slapped Siwon's hands when he felt Siwon tried to support him.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" Kyuhyun yelled, "GET AWAY FROM ME!"

This is the worst he could hear from Kyuhyun, but he refused to obey. Kyuhyun is too precious to him to let go... He pulled Kyuhyun closer to him, embracing the struggling man with his strong arms, afraid that if he ever let go, Kyuhyun will disappear from his sight.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!" Kyuhyun cried as hard, punching whatever he could reach as he wanted very much to get out of the place, "LET GO OF ME!"

"NO!!!" Siwon rejected forcefully, "You are not going anywhere! YOU ARE MINE, KYUHYUN! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!"

"WHO AM I FOR YOU TO SAY LOVE ME?!" Kyuhyun continued with his cries, trying with his might to get some distance apart from Siwon, "I AM JUST A REPLACEMENT FOR MY SISTER!!!!! YOU ONLY CARE FOR ME BECAUSE OF MY SISTER!!!"

"YES! I CARE FOR YOU BECAUSE OF HER! YES I WANT TO TAKE CARE OF YOU IN PLACE OF HER WHERE SHE CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE! BECAUSE I LOVED HER AND I WANT TO TAKE CARE OF WHOEVER AND WHATEVER SHE HAD LEFT BEHIND!" Siwon admitted the initial promise that he gave in front of her at the wake

Kyuhyun shook his head, refusing to believe that whatever Siwon was saying at the moment was the real truth. He stepped backwards aimlessly, thinking he might be able to get further away from Siwon. But Siwon caught him and grabbed his arms even tighter as he continued, "BUT I FALLEN IN LOVE WITH YOU BECAUSE OF YOU! Yes, you and her have the same eyes, I was captivated of your eyes because they are the same as hers. BUT I LOVE YOU BECAUSE OF YOU, KYU AH!! MY LOVE FOR YOU HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER!"

"LIAR!!!" Kyuhyun pushed Siwon away with all his force and managed to aim a slap across Siwon's face, "You lied to me when we first met. You lied to get close to me! How can I believe you again?! HOW CAN I!! I AM BLIND NOT JUST BECAUSE I AM BLIND, BUT I AM BLIND IN FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU!"

With the last shout, Kyuhyun dashed out of the living room where he knew by heart of the entrance. Before Siwon and Manager hyung could react to stop him, he was out of the apartment, looking devastated and broken that he lost his balance on top of the staircase that was outside the apartment. The following loud slamming sound got Siwon and Manager hyung to run out of the apartment, and Siwon's heart shattered when he saw Kyuhyun lying at the bottom of the stairs, unconsiciously.

 

"KYU AH!!!!"

 

---------------

 

Kyuhyun woke up, feeling the pain that was spreading all over his body. He had forgotten how long has he been sleeping, but he could tell he must have slept for many days. He opened eyes for the first time, and something was not right.

Instead of the usual black that he always see, he is seeing a blur view, as if something is covering his eyes. He lifted his right hand wanting to touch his eyes, but found that his arm was in bandage. He tried with his left hand, and indeed, there is a bandage around his eyes.

Wait...he is supposed to be blind, how could see a blurry image at the moment...?

 

"I see that you are awake." An unfamiliar voice came to his ears, that he reflectively turned towards the sound, "I am Doctor Park, your doctor for your injuries and the surgery on your eyes."

"My...eyes?" Now this is getting even weirder, "What happened to my eyes?"

"First, let me explain about the injuries that were caused by the fall from the staircases," Doctor Park said, "Your right arm and left leg were fractured due to the fall, so for a few months you have to be in cast. You didn't hurt your head and neck, which is a good thing, and we did scan for any internal injuries. Good to say, there isn't any serious injuries inside."

Kyuhyun nodded showing his understanding to his external injuries.

"Now for your eyes," Kyuhyun straightened up upon hearing about his eyes, "Someone had donated their corneas. You had an accident many years ago, that damaged the corneas, right?"

Kyuhyun nodded to the question, still bewildered with the current situation.

"Your eyes surgery was a success, so soon, you will be able to see again."

"But who is the donar?" Kyuhyun wanted to know who is the one giving him this privilege to be able to see again.

"I am sorry, I am not allowed to disclose the confidentiality of the donar." Of course it is forbidden to disclose information of the donar, "Do rest well, I will come back to check on you again."

Kyuhyun slumped back to the bed, still in the unbelievable mode of the things happening to him. First, he learnt about the truth of Siwon's special attention on him, then the sudden fall off the staircases, and now this, the treatment of his eyes... Is he really going to see again? And...is he able to see Siwon for real...?

 

But the truth still hurts deep in his heart, that he couldn't accept the fact of Siwon's love for him. Maybe, it is true that Siwon is in love with him because of him and not of his sister. But...why he couldn't find himself to forgive Siwon?

Despite the bandage on his arm and leg, Kyuhyun rolled himself into a ball, with his healthy left hand clenching his hurting heart as he trembled with the tears flowing down his face. He missed Siwon and wanted so much to tell him about the good news of him being able to see again, yet, he was hurting at the actual fact.

"Siwon hyung..." Kyuhyun sobbed, feeling alone in the ward that he didn't know what to do but to cry for his breaking heart, "Siwon hyung......."

 

 

Soon after he was discharged from the hospital, after getting used of having his sight back, Kyuhyun went back to the pub. His coworkers welcomed him greatly, though they knew about his incident and had went to the hospital a few times to visit him. As his arm and leg were still in cast, they refused Kyuhyun to be back at work so soon, so they kept him off the stage till he was ready.

"Now that you can see, you don't need me to be your walking stick anymore huh?" Jonghyun ruffled Kyuhyun's fluffy hair as he teased, "You are going to be more popular now too."

"Actually..." Kyuhyun bit his lips as he readied himself to ask the questions that had been bothering him, "Did you know where is Siwon hyung now?"

The coworkers turned to look at one another, as though they knew something but not prepared to let Kyuhyun know about it. Kyuhyun noticed the weird atmosphere among them, and he pressed on, "He didn't...I mean not that I want him to, but he didn't come visit me at the hospital for once. You all refused to bring my phone to me, saying I need to have all the rest I could. So I asked the nurses for newspaper and magazines, yet they came out of excuses of not wanting me to see any of those all the times. Was it you guys' request? Is there something that I am not allowed to know?"

Jonghyun sighed, knowing that it is no longer a secret to be kept since Kyuhyun was out of hospital. Though the rest gave hints to stop him, he shook his head, "We shouldn't hide from him anymore."

"About what?" Kyuhyun asked.

Jonghyun took out Kyuhyun's phone and went into the internet to search for something. Few seconds later, he shoved the phone to Kyuhyun and said, "He disappeared."

Kyuhyun widened his eyes and took over the phone to read the news, "He disappeared right after your eyes surgery, from the entertainment industry. His manager announced that he decided to have infinite hiatus from acting, even those unfinished works were left undone. We tried to look for him at the agency but his manager refused to tell us the details. And his apartment...was cleared as well. It seems like he is determined to disappear from everywhere else."

Kyuhyun stared at the handsome face for the first time though he had spent the past 7 years with Siwon. Indeed, a face that is handsome enough to be a hearthob of the industry. But that is not the point that got him in tears again. He was in shock knowing about the sudden disappearance of Siwon and he was the last to know.

 

"No one knows why did he disappear from his career, and no one knows where is he now." Jonghyun continued, patting on Kyuhyun's shoulder to give him the comfort, "Perhaps, he is feeling guilty of hurting you, and he decided to stay away from you to protect you."

"To protect...me?" Kyuhyun cried as he stared at the face in his phone's screen.

 

Is this how...you are protecting me, Siwon hyung?

 

--------------------

 

In the middle of the yard where it is facing the sea, there sat a man on a bench. His eyes were closed, as though he was enjoying the breeze blowing against his face. The fresh seabreeze that brought the ease and calm surrounding him. Just then, he heard a pair of loud running steps. After 6 months of depending largely on the sense of hearing, he could tell someone was approaching him. It must be...

"Manager hyung?" The voice asked as he felt the person was right in front of him, with his eyes staring blankly to the front, "Is that you?"

But instead of a reply, the person lanuched forwards, with the arms wrapping his neck. Starlted, because the scent coming from the person was way too hard to forget.

"Kyu...hyun?" He asked carefully, afraid that he could be wrong especially now he can't see.

"Why..." The person whimpered with the familiar voice that he knew, and his heart went thumping harder for the person he has been missing all the times is now right in front of him, "Why are you doing this to yourself, Siwon hyung?!"

Tears came instantly, as he had his arms around Kyuhyun's waist as well, holding dearly as he was scared that all these are not real. It could be him still in his daydream.

"HOW COULD YOU DISAPPEAR AFTER GIVING ME YOUR EYES?!" Kyuhyun bawled harder as he rubbed his face all over Siwon's clothed chest, "HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME ALONE IN SEOUL, WHILE YOU ARE HAVING A GOOD TIME IN JEJU? HOW COULD YOU!!!!!"

"Kyu..." Siwon sniffed against the neck, sniffing for the scent that he missed all the times.

"Do you know I have to pester Manager hyung everyday and every night till he cannot stand seeing me 24/7 that he decided to tell me about you?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE DONE TO REACH YOU HERE?!" Kyuhyun continued to vent out his anger, though it is more like whining in Siwon's ears.

 

"I am sorry, Kyu..." Siwon apologized, knowing nothing in this world is more worth than to have Kyuhyun by his side once more, "I don't deserve your forgiveness. I don't deserve to be with you again. So...I gave you a new life to start all over again, without me... A new life to see the world again with your beautiful bright eyes."

"STUPID!!!" Kyuhyun raised his head and punched a few times on the chest, "STUPID STUPID STUPID!!! WHO SAY I NEED YOUR EYES?! WHO SAY YOU CAN RUIN YOUR CAREER BY GIVING UP YOUR EYES TO ME?! WHY ARE YOU DOING SO MUCH FOR ME?! WHY?!"

"Because I love you, Kyu..." Siwon declared calmly, "Not for your sister, not for anyone else, I love you because it is you..."

 

Kyuhyun cupped Siwon's face, forcing the man to have his face revealed totally, so he could finally see the man for real for the first time, "You are so handsome, Siwon hyung... Your eyes...are so pretty too... But....but you can't see me now... You can't..."

Siwon smiled, leaning against Kyuhyun's touch with his nose sniffing the palm while his mouth kissing softly against the skin, "It is okay... As long as you can see me now... And forgive me for all my wrongdoings..."

"You have to spend the rest of your lifetime to seek for my forgiveness!" Kyuhyun declared fiercely, though it sounds like a confession in Siwon's ear, "You are not going to disappear on me ever again!"

Siwon smiled with relief,  and nodded to show his agreement, "Of course... I can't run away anyway, I am blind now."

 

Just then, the familiar plump lips were smashed on his own, kissing passionately that Siwon pulled Kyuhyun to straddle over him, to deepen their kiss. Kyuhyun grabbed Siwon's face upwards as they kissed, and pressing their bodies without any gap in between them. It was the kiss of reunite, the kiss that brought the lost souls back to the correct path, the kiss that will never end even when their lives on earth ended. They kissed for goddamn how long, breaking apart and connecting, over and over again, till their lips were swollen though none complained. Kyuhyun finally had his smile back, seeing how he had brought Siwon back to his life, after whole of 6 months. And Siwon smiled for the first time of his time in Jeju, knowing Kyuhyun had returned to him, despite the heartbreak that broke them apart. 

"I love you, Siwon hyung," Kyuhyun confessed, as he sat on Siwon's lap after a long kisssing session, "I will stay here with you from now on."

"Is that a proposal for me?" Siwon teased, rubbing his face on top of Kyuhyun's head.

"Well, I don't mind to be the one proposing," Kyuhyun giggled, "Since I am the man now, with the eyes."

"Who says the blind can't be the man?" Siwon stood up, carrying Kyuhyun in the bridal style in his arms, "I will show you who is the man now."

"Now?!" Kyuhyun panicked, eyes wandering around afraid that Siwon might dropped him, "Put me down hyung! I can walk myself!"

"Don't worry, I am very familiar with my own place," Siwon walked confidently, knowing exactly where to go next, "I know where is the bedroom, and where the bed is, and of course where are all your sweet spots..."

"Ahh Siwon hyung!" Kyuhyun kicked his legs in the air, "How could you link everything back to ?!"

Siwon chuckled as he successfully reached the bed, dropping Kyuhyun on the soft bed, "Because of you, baby..."

 

Soon their clothes were off from their bodies lying on the floor. But before they continued, Siwon held Kyuhyun's face who was lying under him.

"Siwon hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Kyu, look at me." Siwon requested.

Kyuhyun placed his arms around Siwon's nape, "I am now."

Siwon smiled as he whispered, "Beautiful eyes... I always love your eyes, because they are so beautiful and bright. As if they are telling me, I am loved."

Kyuhyun returned a smile, and planted a kiss on Siwon's lips, "You are right, my eyes are showing you that you are loved, by me. Like how your pretty eyes are showing the same thing to me."

 

"I love you, Kyu..."

"I love you too, Siwon hyung... Always and forever."