All My Heart

Waiting For Your Return

D-396

 

Because someone visited the police station and therefore the meaningless(??) plot... Forgive me~ *cries*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Kyuhyun oppa!" 

"Kyuhyun!! Great job today!"

"KYUHYUN OPPA! SEE YOU AGAIN!"

"Bye bye Kyukyu oppa!!"

 

Kyuhyun smiled and mouthed sweet "thanks" to each and every fan who had waited for him outside after the musical. He received all the gifts and letters from the fans, at a point of time where he couldn't hold all of them and had to pass whatever he had to manager hyung before he continued to accept the others. His sweetness and politeness thrilled the fans even more, and they ran after him when he almost reached the van that arrived to pick him up. He climbed into the van with hands full of stuffs, but never forget to wind down the van window to give his last smile and wave before the van drove off.

It was yet another successful musical done and he is extremely delighted because of the loud applause that he received from the fans, be it his own or musical fans. So he couldn't help but to feel proud of himself for the achievement, and grateful that he had strived for the role in the musical which he had wanted to do so much. 

 

Well, there is another reason for him to feel so head over heels..

 

"You just can't stop smiling, aren't you?" Manager hyung teased, seeing how Kyuhyun just couldn't wipe the smile off.

"Ah hyung~" Kyuhyun whined, but ended with a chuckle, "The audience must be thinking what am I gleeing about."

"But they love you especially when you are smiling with overdose sweetness." Manager hyung stated as he was watching closely from the backstage, "They have all the hearts in their eyes on you."

"Thanks to Hae hyung." Kyuhyun nodded with another chuckle.

 

Before the start of the musical, Kyuhyun received a call from his favourite hyung, Donghae, and had a short chat while he was doing his make up and hairdo for the musical. It was just a short greeting call, with Donghae congratulated Kyuhyun for the success of his musical, and Kyuhyun asked about the life that Donghae is having now, since the older one is currently in the police sector serving for the country. Then Donghae suggested something that excite Kyuhyun which got him so perked up.

 

"Come visit us at the police station! Since it is nearby.."

"But hyung, is it ok for me to visit?"

"Of course! Anyway, it is a Sunday. We are here to prepare for a performance the next day. I guess by the time you are done with the musical, we should be done too."

"So...is he there too?"

"What do you think? Of course he is here! You miss him, don't you?"

"Hyung!"

"Hahaha okok... I should know better than to tease the maknae. Tell you what, why not you make a surprise visit?"

"A surprise visit?"

"Yeah, I will not tell him you will be coming, and surprise him with you being in front of him! I bet he will be thrilled."

"Hmmm... But..."

"Come on Kyu! I know you miss him, like when was the last time you seen him?"

"I..can't remember myself..."

"There! So come on! And you know how much he loves surprises coming from you, and perhaps reward you something good for your surprise..."

"Ok ok hyung~ I...I will come over after the musical..."

"Haha I knew you cannot resist that. I can even feel the blush on you now."

"Ahhh hyung! I will see you later. Don't tell him, ok?"

 

 

But when he arrived at the destination, the heart within him started to pump rather faster than usual suddenly. His hands started to sweat and he can't stop biting his lips nervously. Perhaps he had not seen the man for days, weeks or maybe months due to the service, or the urge of wanting to see the man was so impactful that he didn't know how to react when they could finally meet, Kyuhyun remained in the van as he stared at the building in silence. The manager next to him frowned and gave him a nudge, prompting him to get out of the van.

 

"Hyung..." Kyuhyun spoke after a few minutes of silence, "Do I look ok? I mean, do I look terrible or...?"

"Seriously? You are asking me at this point of time?" Manager hyung bored his eyes down at the fidgetting man.

Kyuhyun was far from being terrible of course, for he still had the make up from the musical, and he wore his favourite checked buttoned shirt that he was once told by someone of being adorable in it, and his hair was styled in the usual fluff with the soft curls hanging naturally. Manager hyung could only roll his eyes at the question asked by Kyuhyun. 

"So, you want me to turn around and drive you back to your house?" Manager hyung reached to the car key, but Kyuhyun stopped him from starting the engine.

"No no no..." Kyuhyun shook his head with the pout on his face.

Manager hyung batted his brows, knowing how much Kyuhyun wanted to see the special one man inside the building. So Kyuhyun took in a deep breath and gave a call to Donghae. Upon the call, Donghae walked out of the station and came to the van for Kyuhyun.

 

"Maknae!!" Donghae grinned and threw himself at Kyuhyun once he was out of the van, hugging the tall maknae initmately, "Finally!"

"Ah hyung!" The minute he had Donghae in his arms, Kyuhyun instantly threw the previous anxiousness away, and beamed together with Donghae.

Donghae pulled away, still with the grin, and walked Kyuhyun into the building with his hand around the waist, "Mine mine! I didin't know your hair is this long!" And he ruffled the fluffy hair with a chuckle playfully.

Kyuhyun giggled with the touch, and placed his arm around Donghae's waist as well, allowing Donghae to play with his hair, "I was serious in the musical ok, so I thought it will be nice to have it long for the character. But the production decided to put on wig in the end, and I wondered why did I keep it long."

"But you look different, rather than your usual mushroom hair." Donghae continued to mess with the fluffy hair, "You should keep it like the time where he kept his hair long."

"Ewwww!" Kyuhyun made a face, hoping that period of time can be forgotten and erased from his memory, "Don't ever remind me of his curly maggie fringe! That is the worse hairdo ever!"

They continued to make their way into the building as they chatted and teased about the man in the conversation. Inside, he saw his best friend, Changmin who is serving at the same place. Immediately, he ditched Donghae and hugged his best friend whom he had not seen for a long time as well.

 

"Wow, you look like you grow fatter, Chwang!" Kyuhyun teased, punching the chest of his friend.

"And look who is talking?" Changmin rolled his eyes, "And for your info, this is muscle, not fat like yours."

"Hey, I slimmed down ok?" Kyuhyun poked his own tummy, "It is not as flabby as previously."

"Yeah right, and flashed one side of your at the musical, and caused a huge chaotic moment among the fans," Donghae chuckled at the thought of the reaction from the fans, "They were like 'WOAH the maknae who NEVER flash his skin, SHOWED HIS AND MILKY WHITE CHEST for the FIRST TIME at the musical!' Bet that most of the fans who went are going for your . Their first time as well hahaha..."

"I...it was in the script..." Kyuhyun went red on the topic of his exposed , "And I didn't expose it at every musical... It has to depend on how much I rip the shirt..."

 

Going on this topic, Kyuhyun then dawned upon something that came to his mind. He looked around for the certain person, and making sure the certain person was not near them, he whispered, "Did...did he know?"

Donghae chuckled, "Of course. He was the one who showed us the exposed nip news. You should know though he didn't update his SNS as much, he is keeping your news updated all the time."

Oh damn... Not only he has the nervousness within him about seeing the person he wanted to see so badly, he has to deal with extreme care for he knew how possessive that person can be.

"To be honest, he was getting a little sulky lately," Changmin added, that Kyuhyun gulped with the update, "Probably because of the exposed ..."

Donghae gave an agreeing nod, which piled to the tension though not purposefully.

"But maybe your surprise visit can make him forget about it," Changmin winked, "Or you can expose everything like you know, strip down to full nakeness and surrender yourself upfront. Maybe he will be more lenient to you..."

Kyuhyun smacked Changmin for such shameless suggestion with a deep blush formed over his cheeks, "I don't want to be thrown behind the bar being in the police station!"

Both Donghae and Changmin high-fived and laughed for successfully teasing on the maknae.

 

"Alright alright, I know you must be anxious to meet him now," Donghae said after a good laugh, "He is upstairs taking a rest after the preparation for tomorrow. Follow me, I will take you to him."

Changmin nodded and pushed Kyuhyun lightly ushering him to follow. Kyuhyun though turned nervous again, he followed Donghae and Changmin, climbing up the stairs to finally meet the certain someone. After a short walk, they reached a room at the end corner of the corridor. Seemingly quiet, since it was a Sunday and most of the people were off from work on the weekend.

"We will make a move first, so have fun with your reunion." Donghae teased.

"You two are not coming in with me?" Kyuhyun gasped. He wasn't sure if he can do it alone... Like what is he supposed to say after so long of not seeing each other?

"Of course not!" Changmin shook his head vigourously, "We don't want to be the lightbulbs while you two go mushy mushy!"

"We never go mushy mushy..." Kyuhyun blushed as he lied. 

"So what are the sounds that came out from your room in the dorm the day before he enlisted?" Donghae threw that smirking expression at Kyuhyun, while Changmin roared with laughter at the side.

"Damn that Ryeowook!" Kyuhyun hushed eagerly, knowing that it must be Ryeowook who betrayed him and broadcasted the whole event to everyone, "FINE! I will go in alone!"

Donghae and Changmin nodded, walking away from the room, "Have fun! And don't overdo the mushy mushy, he needs to be ready for the performance the next day."

Kyuhyun glared with a pout, but it wasn't terrifying enough as the pair walked away laughing at their jokes on him.

 

He faced the room, mouthing a "here goes..." and gave a small knock before he turned the knob and walked into the room.

A dark room in fact.

 

"Si...Siwon...?"

--------------------

 

The moment Kyuhyun closed the door, a familiar song was played, surrounding the dark room with a voice he knew personally well. His own voice, singing one of the musical songs that he had sang just an hour or two ago. Just as he was feeling puzzled with his song playing (though he is not complaining since he is proud to be able to sing the songs from the musical he has been wanting to do), he felt a pair of hands crept behind him in the dark and tightened around his waist, causing him to gasp suddenly.

"Si...?" Kyuhyun knew it has to be Siwon, but all he got was a "Shhhh" for response. 

Kyuhyun stood still, allowing Siwon to embrace him from behind, swinging their bodies a little to the song, comfortably and soothingly, till it ended. Even when the song ended, Kyuhyun took over and hummed the song as they continued to sway their bodies, having no means to break the comfort between them. As he hummed, Kyuhyun could feel a pair of smiling lips sliding along his neck gently, as if agreeing to the quiet atmosphere that both were satisfied enough with only the presence of each other.

 

It was only a while after, that Siwon finally broke the contentment and whispered softly right in the ears in front of him, "Hey my sweet baby... I missed you so much, and your voice."

"Hmmm..." Kyuhyun smiled, leaning back into the comfort of the chest that he missed as well, "But seems like you are not interested to see my face..."

A chuckle came and the hands around him left, but the lights came right after. As Kyuhyun blinked to the sudden lights, Siwon came to his front and gave the megawatt smile that no one, including Kyuhyun, can resist. 

"Hello again." Siwon took Kyuhyun's lips even before he could answer and gave a gentle kiss, "Surprise."

Kyuhyun blushed but not without an equally sweet smile, and buried his face against the chest out of embarrassment, "You just have to tease me the moment we met. I thought I am the surprise for you."

Siwon laughed and had his hands around Kyuhyun again, "Well, it was... Then I overheard Donghae about your surprise visit to Changmin, so I decided I should give you a surprise as well."

"Stupid Donghae hyung..." Kyuhyun grumbled, though he snuggled against Siwon, inhaling the familiar scent that he missed always, "And he scared me by telling me you are angry."

"Indeed, I was taken aback you know." The tone turned serious instantly, and Siwon had to bite his lips as he tried not to overdo with his acting, "You have never shown any of that part bare and upfront before. But yet...you are showing it almost every show. I thought, I am the only one privilege to see that..."

"Siwon, I..." Kyuhyun looked up wanting to ease the tension, but with the controlled expression coming from Siwon, Kyuhyun pouted, "Yahh you are doing it purposely!" And he gave a hard smack on the chest.

"Ohhhhh baby~" Siwon protected his chest, but at the same time tried to resume the embrace over Kyuhyun, "I can't help it when you look so adorable worrying about your exposed !"

 

Kyuhyun puffed and gave another smack at Siwon, but soon he was back in Siwon's arms, kissing away the playful mood as they switched to concentrate in delivering the long awaited kiss. It has been weeks or probably months since it was just the two of them in their own world, due to each commitment at their respective area of work. Kyuhyun had went through his first solo Japan tour previously, not to mention the group fanmeet in between, and the musical that he took up recently which will go on for at least three months. Whereas Siwon had been going around promoting the police force as the promotional unit, together with Donghae and Changmin, and whenever he is off from duty, the timing is rather short each time.

So they have always make sure that the love is conveyed just as much with all their hearts whenever there is a chance for them. Contented of having each other in the arms, both wrapped their arms around securing their attachment as deeply till it was being engraved down their hearts. Kyuhyun sighed with much hints of happiness as the lips against his own continued to ravish the surface, having to be held by his lover whom he had missed dearly lately. He tangled his fingers within the spiky short hair, and giggled to himself at the short length that Siwon is having at the moment. Siwon pulled away with his hands still around Kyuhyun's waist and gave a slight pout, "Baby... Stop laughing at my hair."

"Oops sorry~" Kyuhyu stuck out his tongue though he wasn't sincerely sorry, "But it is kinda cute, Siwonnie." He fidgetted the hair and gave another giggle, "Really cute...short and cute."

Siwon deepened his pout but his head subconciously leaned against the touch, "I should not have cut my hair earlier..." 

Kyuhyun chuckled at the puppy eyes, but soon he nuzzled their noses together and pacified, "No matter what, you are still my handsome Siwonnie."

Siwon arched his brows impressed with amusment, "Oh so you are the cheesy one huh?"

Kyuhyun threw his tongue out again playfully, but he was awarded with the pair of dimples. He returned the smile showing his one dimple under his mouth, and with a loving stare, he was taken for another kiss.

 

After the yet another passionate breathless kiss, Siwon and Kyuhyun sat on the couch in the room, with their legs spread across the couch and Kyuhyun snuggled in front of Siwon. With his arms around Kyuhyun from the back, Siwon overlapped his palms with Kyuhyun's hands, occassionally caressed the smooth and soft skin under his touch, while Kyuhyun sang the musical songs, requested by Siwon saying that since he can't be there at the venue for the musical, he would want a live singing from the main lead himself. Of course Kyuhyun was more than agreeable to sing for his lover, and sang the songs one after another while they enjoyed the short yet precious moment together. 

"I can live forever just hearing you sing," Siwon gave a gentle on the back of Kyuhyun's hand after he was done with a song, "So beautiful..."

"But, the end of the musical is not a good one though," Someone just had to spoil the beautiful thought huh, "You should know this musical is about the sad and struggle life of the famous musician in the world."

"Yeah I know," Siwon nodded his head acknowledging, "And the struggling musician had to rip his shirt and showed his before he died, like hey, come see my bare skin before I killed myself..."

"I...I didn't plan for that!" Kyuhyun turned his head around to protest, only to find Siwon chuckling to himself. He turned back to the front and pouted to himself, "Teasing me again!"

Siwon laughed, but he tightened his arms around Kyuhyun, bringing their bodies even closer, "I am sorry baby... I know you are working hard for this musical and I am so proud of you."

Kyuhyun tilted his head, sliding his eyes at Siwon, "Really?"

Siwon nodded, "I swear, with all my heart. You are so gorgeous, baby. I couldn't take my eyes off you when the teasers and posters were out."

Kyuhyun grinned and gave a sweet kiss on Siwon's cheek before he returned to have his back snuggled against Siwon's chest, "Okay, you are forgiven."

 

"Thank you for being mine, Kyu..." Siwon said as he placed his chin on Kyuhyun's shoulder, "And thank you for willingly being with me when I am serving army. Thank you..."

"Why," Kyuhyun asked, "Are you waiting for me to leave you when you are in the army?"

"Well..." Siwon shrugged which is unlike his usual possessive character, "If that is your choice, I guess...I can accept it. As long as you are happy..."

Kyuhyun removed himself in Siwon's embrace abruptly and turned fully around to face Siwon. Siwon was caught offguarded with the sudden movement, and before he knew, his face was being cupped in Kyuhyun's palms.

"I didn't know army can change a person so drastically," Kyuhyun said but Siwon could see a tinge of sadness in Kyuhyun's eyes, "But no, I am not leaving and have no intention of leaving you, before, during and after your army days."

Siwon blinked his eyes before he could come out with a "WOW" that he had never expected.

 

"With all my heart," Kyuhyun then took one of Siwon's hand and placed it over his chest where the heart is, "You have my promise in this."

Siwon locked his gaze on Kyuhyun, and gave a deep smile with his dimples showing again. He nodded accepting Kyuhyun's promise and took Kyuhyun's lips for a sealed kiss to lock the promise. Even after they parted from the kiss, Siwon continued to brush their lips together, adding soft kisses here and there, as a form of showing his appreciation. 

Appreciation and gratitude to the beautiful person whom has gradually becoming his most precious person on earth. Or perhaps, Kyuhyun is already his most precious man since the beginning.

 

"You will do the same for me when it is my turn to be in the army, huh?" Kyuhyun asked after they parted from the kisses.

Siwon showed his deep dimples and nodded, "Of course, with all my heart."

"Good." Kyuhyun returned the smile and threw himself at Siwon, hugging the man he loves always with giggles of affection.

 

"Say, Siwon ah..." Kyuhyun muffled his voice against the blade of the broad shoulder.

"Yes my babyKyu?" Siwon repiled while his hands never stop caressing the clothed back.

"Can I... Can we..." Kyuhyun seems to be in hesitant, "Can you...?"

Siwon pulled away slightly and faced Kyuhyun whose blush was formed over his cheeks gradually, "Baby, what do you want?"

Kyuhyun batted his eyelids, looking just as shy like their first night together a few years back, "I want...I want you..."

"Oh..." Siwon looked down and saw a small tent formed under Kyuhyun's jeans.

"Yah, don't look!" Kyuhyun scolded and slammed his hand over Siwon's eyes.

Siwon laughed and removed Kyuhyun's hand, "But how can I not look when I am the one making you like this? And don't forget, you just invite me."

"Idiot..." Kyuhyun puffed and turned away from Siwon.

 

"Hey hey, I am sorry..." Siwon took Kyuhyun back in his arms and backhugged the pouty man, "But I got a performance tomorrow so..."

"You don't want?" Kyuhyun tilted his head and showed his most pitiful expression with his droppy puppy eyes, "You...don't want me?"

"Of course not!" Siwon protested eagerly, "You have no idea how much I yearn for you everyday!"

But Kyuhyun continued to pout, pushing his bottom lips as far as possible, "But you just rejected me..."

"Well, I haven't finished..." Siwon pulled Kyuhyun closer to himself, pressing their bodies as tight, "We can't have the whole night, but we can have 2 hours or so..."

Kyuhyun's face lit up and beamed like a kid, "Really?! You can?"

Siwon chuckled as he gave a deep kiss on the cheek, "Of course, well though it is not as good as the whole night but..."

Kyuhyun returned the kiss on the lips, "It is good enough. I love you Wonnie..."

"Oh wow..." Siwon went stunned, "I didn't know a make out can make you so happy."

Instead of the usual pouting and smacking, Kyuhyun giggled and pressed his lower region hard against Siwon's below, "Nothing beats you to make me as happy..."

 

Siwon grinned hearing how upfront Kyuhyun is, and captured the plump lips to give a passionate kiss. Kyuhyun answered with moans threw right into Siwon's mouth, and allowed Siwon to roam inside his mouth roughly, tasting every inch of his mouth. With the arousing kiss, Kyuhyun nudged Siwon for attention, and pointed down how their belows were getting tighter. WIth a approval nod, both scrambled out of the room in split second, locking their fingers as they moved out impatiently. Donghae and Changmin caught the sight of the lovebirds but both were being ignored with a quick response of "going out for a while". Donghae and Changmin shared a glance before they burst out laughing, as if they knew where their friends will be going to. 

"Must be some hotel nearby to have a quick ..." Donghae smirked and Changmin high-fived with Donghae showing his agreement.

"Lets text them maybe 2 hours later?" Changmin checked the time, but Donghae screwed his nose and shook his head.

"Make it 4 hours. Seeing how the bastards are, they might do it double the usual time." Donghae nodded his head like an expert.

 

Both roared with laughter after deducing about their friends, and walked away gossiping more about the lovebirds.

 

 

In a hotel room...

"Not there Won!! Don't bite there~~~"

"I want everyone to know you belong to someone.."

"But not the where the musical.... Hmmmmm Won~~~"

"Yes... Your looks so beautiful with my hickey there... Now either you stop with the ripping, or everyone else will get see what you have there."

"Wonnnn~~ You are so mean~~~ Ahhhh~~"