Snow White

Waiting For Your Return

Counting down: D-578 ^^

 

Over 10k of words.. *dry laugh*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Once upon a time, in a far far away land, there lives a beautiful prince in a Kingdom named SUJU EverLasting Fort. Prince Kyuhyun is his name and he is the second child of the King and Queen after his sister, Princess Ahra.

Maybe due to the weather of snow and flakes in the season of winter, or because the Queen took in plenty of milk during her pregnancy, Prince Kyuhyun was born with natural milky complexion as pure as snow, he was nicknamed…

 

“Prince Snow White!” A servant squealed when he saw Prince Kyuhyun stomped into the Palace hall with a deep frown on his face.

“Oh shut up about that name already!” Prince Kyuhyun snapped at the poor servant and continued with his stomping towards the front where his father King and mother Queen were seated.

 

“Yes, my dear son?” The King smiled at his precious son.

Kyuhyun flashed a piece of parchment in the air and blew at the top of his voice that it can be heard throughout the entire hall, “FATHER! WHAT IS THIS?!”

“Oh,” The King smiled sheepishly as it seems that the secret was out, “It is a ball for you…”

“AND SINCE WHEN DID I REQUEST FOR A BALL?” Kyuhyun puffed blowing his fringe over his brows, “DIDN’T I SAY THAT I DON’T NEED BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION?!”

 

“AND IT IS TOMORROW! TOMORROW! WHY THE HELL AM I ONLY TO KNOW IT TODAY?!” Kyuhyun cried, waving the poor parchment of announcement that he found in town when he was out of the palace, "AND FOR GOODNESS' SAKE, MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT MONTH!"

 

Oh, one thing about this Prince Snow White, is that he has a very, VERY, bad tempered which is frightened by many. Even though he is the baby of the palace where he will whine and be cute to get his way out, using his charms and adorable smile with a cute little dimple under his lips…

When he is pissed with something, oh dear, no one can be spared from his rant and kicks and more rant, and yes that includes the King and Queen.

And that is the reason why the ball for Prince Kyuhyun was kept secret from him as they knew how he will throw a fist about a ball against his will.

 

“You are of age Kyuhyun, isn’t it?” The King tried to pacify, “It is time for you to have a Princess. You will need…”

“I don’t need a princess to bug me all the times, and tie myself down to the coffin of marriage, like look at you and Mother, clingy to each other all the times till there is no freedom, so NO BUT THANKS!” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and gave a disgusted look at the thought of him being in love with a princess.

 

Oh and he can be very sarcastic with his snarky tongue.

 

"Actually, not just princesses, we have invited princes too." The King smiled nodded to the Queen who was giggling next to him.

"Princes?! WHY WOULD I NEED TO FIND A PRINCE?!" Oh...that really pissed the Prince off, "I AM A PRINCE MYSELF!"

"Oh well, who knows you might prefer that preference..." The Queen explained.

"MOTHER! THIS IS TOTALLY ABSURD!" Kyuhyun paced around in front of them angrily.

 

“But Kyuhyun,” The Queen sighed, “We are worried. Your sister is already married and living all so far away from us and you are alone with no one. We really want you to have someone by your side.”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes again, “Oh please Mother~ NO means NO! I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS AND NO PRINCESS OR PRINCE OR BALL!!” And he stomped away just before the King and Queen could add on.

“Oh he is really pissed, isn’t him?” The Queen turned to the King and showed her disappointment.

“Well, for his own good, we will still do the ball, even if he threatens to burn down the palace,” The King tapped on the Queen’s hand for comfort and called out for the servant by the hall, “Minho!”

 

“Prince Snow White!” Minho came after Kyuhyun, shouting across as loud that Kyuhyun turned his head and glared at the poor servant.

“Shut with the name oh my god!” Kyuhyun scolded and stomped away again.

Minho kept up and panted next to Kyuhyun, “Prince Sn~” Kyuhyun shot another death glance and Minho shut half on the nickname, “Prince Kyuhyun… The King has arranged a few set of new clothing to be placed in your room for selection.”

“And why would he do that?” Kyuhyun eyed suspiciously at the servant, “Are you trying to plot something together?”

“Oh no no no of course not Prince Snow White!” Minho covered his mouth the moment the nickname was out again. Kyuhyun sighed deeply, hearing the nickname given to him since birth. He hates it to the core, for the nickname is so feminine…

“Then what?” Kyuhyun asked again.

“It is for your birthday present.” Minho announced.

“A set of clothing for my birthday present? Like a, wow. What a great present he has for me this year.” Kyuhyun flicked his eyes.

“Yeah, and he requested you to wear the suit that you preferably choose and be present at the hall by 8.” Minho passed on with the message.

“But it is not my birthday today, it is NEXT MONTH. What for…?” Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes and something seems fishy with this.

“The King said he will cancel the ball, if you attend upon his request tonight in your choice of suit.” Minho grinned, knowing that Prince Kyuhyun will like to hear this.

“He is willing to cancel the ball?! Really?!” And indeed, Kyuhyun’s eyes went sparkling at the message and threw all his doubts out of the windows, and zoomed off he went to his room to pick his birthday suit.

 

Yes, he can be very naïve at times…

 

So, you can imagine when he arrived at the hall filled of people, unfamiliar faces that he had never seen before, how his face twisted with shock and jaw almost dropped to the ground, and poor Minho was almost struggled to death under his arm.

Oh yes, he was being tricked.

 

The ball is happening at the moment, right under his nose.

-------------------

 

"Oh hurry up brother!! We are going to be late!" A princess jumped out of the carriage, pulling her dress as she ran up the stairs leading to the palace, "Brother!"

A prince walked out with a sigh and he shook his head looking at his sister's eagerness, "Ok ok I am coming. But Jiwon ah, we are already late anyway..."

Princess Jiwon turned around and glared at her brother, "And whose fault was that?! If you are not taking your own sweet time in the bathroom, we wouldn't be late!"

The Prince sniggered at the sight of his eager sister, "I didn't know that you are that in love with the prince to get married with him. Besides, why should I hurry when I am not interested at all? This is a ball for the prince anyway."

"Yeah I know how the other princesses throw themselves to you whenever you bat your brows at them," Princess Jiwon rolled her eyes, "Now hurry up!! I want to get to my prince now!"

The Prince shook his head again, "And what is so good about this prince?"

 

"Names please." The messenger of the palace stood by the entrance and asked when the pair of siblings arrived at the hall.

"Prince Siwon and Princess Jiwon from Choi Choi Kingdom." The Prince smiled with a slight bow.

"Prince Siwon and Princess Jiwon from Choi Choi Kingdom!" The messenger announced their names loudly and added a bow respectfully, "This way please."

"Thank you." Prince Siwon gave a nod and walked in with Princess Jiwon following closely behind him.

 

"Ok, so you look for your prince, and I will look for some food to solve my hunger," Prince Siwon rubbed his stomach with a over his mouth, "I am so starved because of you."

Princess Jiwon stuck her tongue playfully, "Whatever~" And off she went where she spotted the King and Queen, and deduced that the Prince must be with them sitting at the platform of the hall.

 

Indeed, Prince Snow White was seated next to the King and Queen, with the most sulky face that he could ever think of. But even with his sulky face, he still looks pretty with his snowy skin reflecting beautifully under the lights in the hall. Poor Minho managed to keep his life for another day, and was sobbing quietly behind Kyuhyun rubbing his swollen neck.

"Your Majesty," A pretty princess bowed with a sweet smile, "I am so glad to come here today."

"I am glad you came too, Princess Tiffany." The King responded with a smile in return, "And meet my son, Kyuhyun."

Princess Tiffany turned and gave a smile even sweeter, and batted her lashes bashfully, "Oh yes, I have heard of the greatness about Prince Kyuhyun, and his good look."

Kyuhyun gave out a scoff and rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I am very much aware that your skin is not as milky as I am."

"Kyuhyun!" The Queen widened her eyes upon hearing that right from her son, "I am sorry Tiffany, he doesn't mean it..."

"Oh, I...hahaha, I am fine..." Princess Tiffany was of course taken aback by Kyuhyun's words but managed to keep her smile on without crushing. She bowed and turned around, walking away with a nasty look on her face.

 

"Next!" The messenger at the hall announced, "Princess Jiwon from Choi Choi Kingdom!" 

The bubbly princess went up with a bright smile and gave an elegant bow in front of the royal family, "Your Majesty."

"Oh mine mine you have grown up a lot Jiwon, didn't you?" The King beamed, "How are your father and mother?" SUJU ELF (Short form for Everylasting Fort) and Choi Choi Kingdom are on friendly terms, especially the King is friend of the King from Choi Choi Kingdom for a long time.

"Oh they are fine." Jiwon replied.

"You came alone? I believe you have a brother..." The Queen looked around for the handsome prince that she remembered well. She tried to matchmake Princess Ahra with Prince Siwon once, but Ahra rejected it because she was in love with another prince. Well and of course it is best for Ahra to be married to someone she loves. So now she is now a happy queen of a kingdom at the further north of them.

And she hopes that Kyuhyun could find someone like that too...

"Oh he came with me too~" Jiwon responded with a beam at the words of her brother, "But he went off to resolve his hunger..."

"Hahaha I see..." The Queen nodded her head and tilted to Kyuhyun who seems bored with the conversation, "This is Kyuhyun."

"Hi." Kyuhyun greeted with his hand on his chin, looking as restless as ever.

 

Jiwon arched her brows and this is not how she expects to meet the prince. Hi? What? Just a hi?

"Kyuhyun!" The King barked sharply, "Show some respond."

"Well I did," Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

Oh wow. That is so nice of a prince to behave like this. That crushes all imagination of the milky skin snow white prince that Jiwon had heard before she came. This insulting behaviour truly irked her to the max.

 

What? Adorable? Pretty looking? Tall and well-built?! Ya right! It is no wonder the prince is still single and unwanted. His character !

My brother can do better than you! Oh wait, he is better than you, pale face!

 

"Your highness," Jiwon kept her smile intact and made a bow, "I guess I will go ahead and enjoy the ball with my brother."

"Oh, sure..." The King's face fell when he saw a potential wife for Kyuhyun just decided to skip the matchmake with Kyuhyun.

When Jiwon walked away, the King gave a glare at Kyuhyun. 

"What?" Kyuhyun defended himself, "I did nothing!"

"Hopeless..." The Queen pinched her temple, "We can never find someone for him like this..."

 

"Next!" The messenger announced next, "Lady Jessica!"

"Oh! Jessica!" The Queen's eyes sparkled when she saw her sister stepping up, brushing her annoyance to the side for a while.

Kyuhyun let out a relieve for he could have a break from the numerous faces of the princesses introducing themselves.

"Mine mine, all of you look so defeated." Lady Jessica chuckled.

"Ask him." The King sighed, pointing at Kyuhyun.

"You forced me into this, remember?" Kyuhyun pouted and jumped off from his seat. 

"Where are you going?" The Queen asked after.

"I need a break." Kyuhyun simply replied and walked away, "Minho! Come with me!"

 

Lady Jessica took Kyuhyun's seat, "He is getting so much more pretty looking from the last time I sees him." She kept an eye on Kyuhyun as the prince walked and kicked the poor Minho next to him, putting all his temper on the servant, "Has his skin gotten even more snowy and white?"

"And even more hot tempered too," The Queen shook her head, "Even if he is now even prettier than most of the princesses available here, he can never find someone with that snarky temper."

"Even more prettier...than most of the princesses...?" Lady Jessica repeated the words carefully.

"Yeah, you can see it too," The Queen pointed out, "His pale snowy complexion stood out so outstandingly among the crowd, he looks like a princess more than a prince."

 

Lady Jessica narrowed her eyes at the prince roaming around the hall, and a spark of jealousy came upon her that the King and Queen failed to notice.

--------------------

Siwon was just having the good time in devouring the food in front of him, when a pair of hurried feet stomped next to him, grumbling under his breath.

"Stupid ball, stupid birthday, stupid King, stupid Queen, stupid..." Siwon tilted his head up and saw a puffy face mumbling with numerous stupid terms, "Stupid servant, stupid food..."

"Hey hey," Siwon frowned, "The food did nothing wrong to you, they are innocent."

The puffy face turned to the voice talking to him and frowned so deeply, "What do you know? You are not in my shoes." And a pout appeared on his face.

 

An adorable ever pout that Siwon had seen, accompanied by a pair of sparkling, innocent big eyes.

 

For a moment, Siwon was stunned, mesmerized, dazzled, or whatever he could named, by the figure in front of him. He had never seen before such person, that could be so adorable in a frowning manner. Like seriously, who in the right mind would think an angry man is a cute man? Yet, that is what came to his mind first.

 And taking a closer look, his skin is so pure, so milky, so snowy white...

"Wow... Beautiful..." Siwon murmured out without himself knowing it and it was too late to cover his mouth because the attractive man heard what he said.

"Excuse me?!" The man rolled his eyes, "I believe beautiful doesn't describe me, at all in every sensible mind."

 

Woah, he sure has a bit of temper there. 

 

Oh wait, snowy white skin, could it be...

 

"Are you, by any chance, Prince Snow White?" Siwon asked carefully.

And the man rolled his eyes again, "Oh just great! The stupid nickname just have to spread across all around the kingdom."

"Actually, I am from Choi Choi Kingdom." Siwon chuckled, as he is way too amused by Prince Snow White and his snarky tongue.

"Choi Choi Kingdom?! Damn it..." Kyuhyun cursed, not caring about his image at all, "The stupid nickname has spread to the other kingdoms already!"

"Hahahaha..." And Siwon could not hold his laughter any longer, "Your big name has been around since you were born. But none has speak about your...hot-temper."

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes, "Now you have seen it, so scam."

 

Just when Siwon was about to strike another conversation, wanting to know more about this beautiful prince, he saw from afar that his sister was coming to his direction.

Oh...right... Jiwon is interested in this prince... Otherwise she won't be so anxious to come for this ball... But...

But I want to know more about him...

 

Then in a split second, he grabbed Prince Snow White and dashed across the room, heading nowhere till he was sure Jiwon was out of sight. Caught by the surprise act, Kyuhyun dropped his plate of food and stumbled his feet clumsily out of balance. Once he got hold of the situation, he shouted a nasty "!" but was effectively ignored by Siwon. Then he tried to wriggle his wrist out of the firm hold, but he was no match to Siwon, simply because Siwon is taller and much more well-built than him. So he got dragged around aimlessly and helplessly until they got to an empty balcony where the moon was shining brightly above.

After making sure that they were alone, Siwon closed the balcony door. And he earned himself a kick on his kneecap when he turned to face Kyuhyun.

 

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Kyuhyun bawled and aimed another kick at the other kneecap. But it was missed for Siwon avoided the aimed kick.

"I am sorry but..." Siwon tried to explain but Kyuhyun raised his clenched fist and punched in the air, "HOW DARE YOU KIDNAP ME! YOU WILL BE DEAD ONCE I GOT MY GUARDS HERE!!" 

Kyuhyun tried to walk out of the balcony but Siwon caught him right in the arm and pulled him back, "Wait...!!"

And the clumsy prince caught tangled with his own feet due to the pull, and got himself unbalanced as he fell right into Siwon's chest.

 

"Ohhhhhh!!!!" Kyuhyun yelped and gripped harder on Siwon's shirt for his dear life.

"Ok ok I got you!!" Thanks to his flexibility, Siwon stood still on his ground and wrapped one of his arms around Kyuhyun's waist, and the other hand on his back.

Knowing that he is safe without falling onto the ground, Kyuhyun raised his head wanting to create another scene scolding the stupid man, but least in his mind that Siwon was looking down at him, with such unexplainable yet hooking stares. Same for Siwon, he was caught in the same sparkling eyes that hooked him in the first place. And those pair of innocent eyes were as if showing him the true colours behind the snarky mask.

So both were frozen at their position in each other's embrace, with much silence as they took time to have a impromptu staring game.

 

Until Kyuhyun couldn't stand the tension and blinked away the connection. Siwon let out a fake cough to hide the embarrassment but his arms refused to let go of Kyuhyun.

"Erm, you can let me go now." Kyuhyun mumbled, with his hands on pushing Siwon slightly away. And...woah...

 

Broad and hardened chest...

 

"Oh I am sorry..." Siwon released Kyuhyun but his hands were still on Kyuhyun's arms, "I know I am acting a little strange..." Kyuhyun batted an eyebrow at Siwon, "Ok very strange... But I...want to know more about you."

"Well," Kyuhyun cleared his throat though he was not at all uncomfortable with Siwon's touch, "You already know that I am Prince Snow...Prince Kyuhyun, and I have a nasty temper here, so there is nothing more you can know about me. Besides," Kyuhyun added on after taking in a short breath, "I don't know you, other than you are from Choi Choi Kingdom."

Choi Choi Kingdom... Why did it sounds a little familiar now...?

 

Siwon gasped for his rudeness and removed his hands on Kyuhyun, taking a step backward before he bowed with one of his hands on his chest, "I am Prince Siwon, the son of the King and Queen of Choi Choi Kingdom."

"Prince...Siwon..." Kyuhyun repeated the name and ahhhh he finally remembered..

He is the brother of Princess Jiwon who came to him just earlier on.

 

"You don't have to bow to me like you bow to a princess..." Kyuhyun pointed out seeing how Siwon bowed gently in front of him.

Siwon straightened himself and smiled, showing his deep dimples for the first time. Kyuhyun hitched a breath as he then realised that this Prince Siwon is actually a rather handsome Prince, and even more handsome with that pair of deep dimples. 

Tall and handsome...and broad and hardened chest... Damn it...

 

"But you are worth more than a princess..." Siwon replied so sweetly and gently that Kyuhyun's heart went "BA THUMP! BA THUMP! BA THUMP!" loud against his ribcages.

Ok...thats it. He needs to get out of this weird atmosphere.

 

"Ok so..., Prince Siwon, nice meeting you..., and so bye..." Kyuhyun stammered and turned around abruptly wanting to escape, but he was caught in the arms by Siwon once again. This time, Kyuhyun blushed deeply for his hands were on Siwon's broad and hardened clothed chest, and his heart went pumping as hard as ever. He had never felt like this before...

"I...!" Siwon went dumb when Kyuhyun had his head tilted up slowly at Siwon.

 

And this time, he was caught with the natural blush on Kyuhyun's cheeks and...lips...

Natural rosy blushing lips...

 

And again, without thinking as he acted with his body, Siwon pressed their lips together, for he wanted to much to have a feel of that rosy lips.

 

"Hmmmppphh!!" Caught by the surprise action again, Kyuhyun widened his eyes as he found himself being kissed by Prince Siwon. And because his lips were being captured, he could only make those shocking sounds in a muffled tone. Though his hands were making the protest in pushing Siwon away, he did not pull away from the kiss. So using this chance, Siwon's logical mind snapped apart as he deepened the kiss by snaking his hands around Kyuhyun's waist and bumped their bodies even intensively close. Having both his hands trapped in between their bodies, Kyuhyun helplessly gave up and allowed Siwon to kiss him. And slowly...he melted into the kisses that Siwon was showering upon him, and he didn't hate it surprisingly... Another first time.

Kissing, tasting, nibbling, under the stunning moonlight above them, as if they were the only one couple left in this world, kissing out of the hell with their lives.

And...then came the tongue ed into his mouth....

 

"YAH!!!" Kyuhyun jumped when he felt the slimy muscle roamed into his mouth, and finally woke Siwon up from his reckless act.

"Oh god.... I am so so sorry Prince Snow White! I...damn it... I couldn't..." Siwon ruffled his hair urgently, "I was too caught up with your...lips that..."

"YOU!!" Kyuhyun panted for air with his hands on his own chest, "You...you...you..." But he was loss for words when he regained his breath.

"Prince Kyuhyun, I am deeply, tremendously sorry..." Siwon apologized.

Kyuhyun threw a glare but Siwon wasn't afraid at all, for the blushing cheeks and lips were still on Kyuhyun's face.

And there he blunted out as he was way too captivated by the whole adorable side of this Prince Snow White, from head to toe, inside out...

 

"I love you..."

 

Well, of course his confession did not have a respond, for Kyuhyun had fled out of the balcony the moment Siwon declared his love. And Siwon regretted his action when he saw his sister was actually looking anxiously for him, that he remembered his sister is interested in Prince Snow White too.

 

What should he do to solve this situation?

--------------------

 

Late at night, Lady Jessica came to a dark room down at the basement of her place. She lit up the candles brightening the room and walked to a corner of the room. There on the wall, hung a magnificent wall mirror, towering Lady Jessica as she placed herself in front of the mirror. She touched the cold surface of the glass, and suddenly, the mirror came to life.

A pale looking face appeared in the mirror, looking all so mighty and giant. But Lady Jessica didn't flich at the look of mysterious creature in the mirror.

 

"Mirror mirror on the wall," Lady Jessica closed her eyes and raised her hands in the air as she spoke, "Who is the fairest of them all?"

She had asked this question many times in her lifetime, and she always got the answer that she wanted to hear. But after she got back from the ball at the palace, she couldn't help but to feel a little uneasy with what the Queen had said.

 

"Even if he is now even prettier than most of the princesses available here..."

"His pale snowy complexion stood out so outstandingly among the crowd, he looks like a princess more than a prince."

 

And of course, she will not allow anyone, ANYONE, to be prettier than her. And that includes men and princes and own family...

 

"MY LADY~" The mirror spoke, "YOU ARE THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL~"

Lady Jessica smirked as she heard the answer she wants, and was relieved that Kyuhyun is not a threat to her.

"BUT.." Lady Jessica's smile vanished was the mirror continued, "THERE IS ONE PERSON WHO IS GETTING MORE BEAUTIFUL AS THE DAY GOES..."

"Who?!" Lady Jessica hissed with demand.

 

"PRINCE SNOW WHITE."

 

"Prince Kyuhyun..." Lady Jessica grimaced as her nightmare came true, "No....."

"HE IS AFTERALL, THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL, AMONG ALL KINGDOMS~"

 

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Lady Jessica screamed and kicked the mirror with desperate anger. The face in the mirror disappeared instantly and left Lady Jessica all alone in the room.

"No... I will not let him be the fairest..he will not be the prettiest....NOT OVER ME!" Lady Jessica bellowed that the room literally shook, "I will crush that snowy white skin and make him vanquish like ash in the air."

 

And a face came to her mind, the poor servant that was being ill-treated by the prince. She smirked as she plotted in her head, a way to get rid of Prince Snow White...

--------------------

 

The next morning...

Jiwon woke up finding her brother sitting by the hall windows of the place where they had stay overnight at SUJU ELF, looking so gloomy and as if he was carrying a hundred and one burdens on his shoulder. Choi Choi Kingdom is somewhere south-east direction about 3 hours of journey by horse carriage from SUJU ELF, therefore they were offered to stay overnight which the King had provided.

Jiwon was ready to head home, but seems like Siwon was not prepared for the trip yet.

"Brother?" Jiwon asked placing her hand on Siwon's shoulder for concern. This is so unlike the suave prince to be so down in the mood.

"Hmmmm?" Siwon responded with his eyes still out of the windows.

"Hey, what is wrong with you?" Jiwon frowned, "Did something happened at the ball last night?"

"Think so..." Simple reply.

"You met a princess?" Jiwon guessed, since there were tons of princesses at the ball and maybe one caught his interest. And it happens to be a tough love?

Siwon shook his head, "Though he looks like a princess himself."

"Huh??" Ok that confused Jiwon somehow.

 

"Say Jiwon ah..." Siwon asked dreamily, "Have you ever...fall in love with someone at one encounter and was so sure that person is the one for the lifetime?"

"Ok...now you are scaring me..." Jiwon got even more worried, "What is wrong with you?"

"Yet..." Siwon continued, "This love is going to be a tough one because I am going to be so despicable and guilty..."

"Hey hey stop!" Jiwon waved her hands desperately, "Your words are too profound for me! Besides, I don't have that experience at all! Not that you don't know!"

Siwon tilted his head slowly, "Then...what about Prince Kyuhyun?"

"Him? Tskkkk!" Jiwon rolled her eyes, "I have no intention to marry him. He is such a rude jerk!"

 

"HUH?" Siwon jumped out of the sudden which startled his sister and grabbed Jiwon hard by her arms, "You...I thought you are in love with him?"

"Well, not anymore." Jiwon showed a disgusting look at the thought of Kyuhyun and his uninterested expression, "My crush on him vanished the minute I saw him. Not as remarkable as his name that we heard at Choi Choi, and argh how can his skin be even more milky silk than mine? So nope, I will continue the hunt of my prince and....HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING BROTHER?"

"I NEED TO DO SOMETHING!" Siwon shouted as he dashed out of the hall.

"BUT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GO BACK TODAY!" Jiwon ran after him and shouted back.

"YOU CAN GO AHEAD WITHOUT ME! SEE YOU BACK HOME!" Siwon turned his head and smiled with his deep dimples as he ran backwards, "THANK YOU JIWON!! I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!!"

 

Jiwon shook her head as she watched Siwon hopped onto a horse and galloped away, leaving her behind.

"Did he ate the wrong medicine in the morning?"

 

 

The moment he was at the entrance of the palace, Siwon jumped off from the horse, having the intention to barge into the palace to look for Prince Snow White. But he was welcomed by a dejected man pacing in front of the palace, looking panicked and scared. 

"Excuse me," Siwon called out and his sudden voice somehow scared the man who was looking timid already, "Are you...?"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" The man cried out of despair and kneeled down in front of Siwon, "I have no choice...I am so sorry Prince Snow White..."

"Hey hey!" Siwon reached out for the man who called out Kyuhyun's nickname, "Calm down! I am here to look for Prince Snow White. I..."

"LOOK FOR PRINCE SNOW WHITE? WHY?! ARE YOU GOING TO KILL HIM?" The man grabbed Siwon's shirt and shook tremendously.

"WHAT?! NO! WHY WOULD I WANT TO KILL HIM? I CAN'T WAIT TO LOVE..." Siwon then paused as he in turn grabbed the man's collar dangerously, "Did something happened to him? Did you do something bad to him? HUH?!"

"NO NO NO!! I...I..." The man bit his lips and looked around with a rather scared expression.

"WHAT?!" Siwon bawled, "If something ever happen to my Kyuhyun, I will NOT forgive and tear your head with my bare hands!"

 

It turned out the man is Minho the servant...and he did indeed, did something to Kyuhyun...

 

"Minho! Where the hell you are bringing me early in the morning?!" Kyuhyun grumbled as he was being woken up by Minho as early as dawn came.

And Minho did not say much except to dress Kyuhyun up with a rather depressed look. Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes curiously at his servant but before he could question much, he was being dragged out of the palace.

"Yah!! Minho!! I am going to go back to the palace if you are not telling me what is going on!!" Minho remained silence as they walked and walked till they reached the forest near the palace. And they continued to walk until they were in the middle of the deep forest.

"NO!!! YOU CAN'T GO BACK!!" Minho screamed and grabbed Kyuhyun's arm as tight as ever.

"Why?! I am sleepy, and hungry, AND YOU WOKE ME UP WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING YOU IDIOT!!" Kyuhyun knocked his knuckles hard on Minho's head, "I WAS HAVING A GOOD DREAM OF..."

"Good dream?" Minho asked absentmindedly. Yet Kyuhyun's face turned red at the mention of the good dream that he was having.

 

"Arghhhh whatever I am going back!" Kyuhyun tried to leave but was stopped again.

"No!! Prince Snow White!! You can't....!!" Minho begged.

"WHY?! I WANT MY FLUFFY BED!" Kyuhyun stomped his feet and demanded.

"Please, Prince Snow White... Just follow..me." Minho pleaded and pulled Kyuhyun along again, walking even deeper into the forest.

"You are going to get it from me soon if you are still not telling!!" Kyuhyun grumbled and kicked Minho's just out of frustration.

 

But as they walked in deeper, Kyuhyun gets even more sleepy, and was yawning all the way, with his head dozing off as he walked. At one point, he was even walking with his eyes closed. Taking this chance, Minho let go of Kyuhyun's hand and turned around to face the prince who had his eyes closed at the moment. Then with drop of tear and deepest apologies, Minho whispered a word of sorry and ran off without Kyuhyun. 

"Huh? What did you say?" Kyuhyun opened his eyes and found himself all alone in the deep forest, with Minho nowhere within his sight, "Minho!! MINHO!! MINHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

 

"So...I left him there...all alone..." Minho covered his eyes as he sobbed hard, "I am such a bad servant! I feel so shameful!! I have no face to see the King and Queen anymore!"

"Wait...!" Siwon pulled the hands away and revealed the crying face, "Why did you leave Prince Snow White there?!"

"Because...because someone tried to kill him!" Minho confessed.

"WHAT?!" Siwon gasped. Who would want to kill such a dear person?

"Someone asked me to kill Prince Snow White..." Minho cried even harder, "And she will not let me off until I agreed to get rid of Prince Snow White for her... I am such a bad servant! I have done unforgiving things on Prince Snow White!! I left him all alone in the forest to keep him safe... I am so afraid that he will be killed if he stays in the palace any longer!! Wahhhhhhhhh~"

"Who is that person?" Siwon asked again, "WHO?!"

 

"Lady...Jessica..." Minho replied, and continued with his sobbing.

 

Isn't she...the Queen's sister? Why would she want to kill Prince Snow White who is her nephew?

 

"Ok, Minho.." Siwon called out but Minho was too busy crying, "MINHO!!!"

"Yes...sir?" Minho flinched at the loud tone and stopped his crying instantly.

"Find an animal and kill it, dig the heart out and pour the blood into a bottle. Show the heart and blood to Lady Jessica, claiming these are Prince Kyuhyun's." Siwon ordered, "Do not alarm the King and Queen yet. Tell them Prince Kyuhyun is not feeling well and need bed rest for the entire day."

But Minho has no experience in killing an animal, let alone digging a heart out from an animal, "But I don't know..."

"Do you want to save Prince Snow White?!" Siwon demanded, and Minho nodded his head vigourously, "Good, then do what I told you to do."

"Then what about Prince Snow White?" Minho asked with much worry on his face.

 

"I will find him and protect him with my strength." Siwon announced, and without a second thought, he jumped onto the horse and galloped right into the forest.

 

"Oh...he is so much like a Prince Charming..." Minho remarked, then he gasped as he remembered what Siwon had instructed him to do, and ran off immediately.

--------------------

 

Kyuhyun was sulking as he walked in the forest, not knowing that he was getting even further from the beginning.

"Stupid Minho, stupid servant! What is he trying to do by leaving me here?!" Kyuhyun pouted as he hit on each tree with a branch, "I want to sleeeeeeeep~~~~~!"

Then, he paused as a cottage appeared in front of him as he turned to the end of the path. 

 

"Why is a cottage here in the forest?!" Though he was puzzled and suspicious about the cottage, the sleepiness was even more pressing and so without much consideration, he walked towards the cottage.

"Hello? Anybody at home?" Kyuhyun knocked the door, but there was no response. He tried again, "HELLLLLOO?! ANYBODY AT HOME? I AM PRINCE KYUHYUN AND I DEMAND YOU TO OPEN THE DOOR!!" With a much louder tone and knock.

But no one replied him still.

Getting frustrated, he punched the door even harder, "HELLLOO!! YAHHHH!!"

And the door swayed open with his last punch.

"Well, the door opened by itself, you can't blame me for intruding~" Kyuhyun whistled and walked into the cottage.

 

There he observed the cottage and found that there really isn't anyone in the cottage at the moment. So giving the chance, he wandered around the cottage and realized that the cottage has furnitures that comes in seven. Seven armchairs, seven stools, seven coat hangers, seven cushions, seven chairs around the dining table... And on the dining table there are seven plates, seven bowls, seven forks, seven spoons, seven mugs...

Everything comes in seven!

Kyuhyun wondered if there are seven people living in this cottage, but how could seven people be living under a cottage?

 

Then he yawned and stretched himself with the sleepines kicking in again, and decided he shall get his sleep before anything else. So he wandered further in and found a room...with seven beds! But...one bed is smaller than an average sized bed, and is definitely not enough for Kyuhyun who is at least 180cm tall, to sleep in one bed. So he pushed the seven beds to line side by side and the beds somehow seems like a big bed for Kyuhyun to sleep in. Smiling at his own intelligent, he took off his shoes and climbed onto the bed for a sleep that he was deprived from.

And soon he was drifting into deep sleep, forgetting how his servant dumped him in the forest and him walking in the forest for hours aimlessly, forgetting that he was no longer sleeping soundly in his palace... 

 

 

That is why when he was awake, he was shocked to see seven pairs of eyes watching him when he woke up.

"OH MY...!!!" Kyuhyun gasped and sat up instantly as he noticed the eyes were watching him closely.

"Who are you?" One of them poked Kyuhyun's knee and asked.

"I am..." Kyuhyun wanted to answer but was stopped as one person interfered and asked again, "Why are you here?"

"I was..." Kyuhyun tried again but this time was stopped by the third person, "Are you trying to steal our money?"

"What?! Noooo!" Kyuhyun frowned with desperation, "Do I look like I am poorer than you?"

"Then who are you?" The fourth person asked.

 

Kyuhyun sighed and rolled his eyes, "I am Prince Kyuhyun."

The seven heads all tilted sideways and pondered, "Prince Kyuhyun...?"

"Prince Kyuhyun..."

"Prince Kyuhyun..."

"Prince Kyuhyun..."

 

"PRINCE KYUHYUN!" And finally they remembered where they had heard the name before.

"But it can't be? Why would the prince come to our house?"

"Is he lying?"

"But his skin looks fairer enough to be Prince Snow White..."

"But is he being chased out of the palace?"

"The King and Queen disowned him?"

 

"YAHHHH!!" Kyuhyun flared and shocked the seven people with his yell, "I WAS BEING DUMPED HERE BY A STUPID SERVANT! AND THE KING AND QUEEN DID NOT KNOW I WAS HERE! AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHY AM I HERE... AND.....AND...."

And he broke down finally, finding the whole situation was ridiculous enough.

Though the situation was equally ridiculous for them to find a prince sleeping on their beds after they came back from work, the seven men gathered around Kyuhyun and tried to comfort him.

 

After a while of bawling, Kyuhyun dried his tears and realised...

"How come all of you are so short?"

"Yah! That is rude of you!" One of the men screwed his brows together, "We are all dwarfs! Of course we are short!"

"Dwarfs?!" This is interesting... "I thought dwarfs appear in only fairy tales."

"Oh well, we do exist so yeah," Another one responded, "And now you are done crying, it is down to business."

"Huh?" Kyuhyun watched the seven dwarfs who gathered in front of Kyuhyun having a stern look on their faces.

"You have slept on our beds, so pay up." One spoke with a firm business tone.

"What?" Kyuhyun exclaimed, "Do I look like I got any money on me?!"

"Then too bad, you have to serve us to make up for the rent." And the rest of the dwarfs nodded with the agreement.

 

"WHAT?! YOU WANT ME, PRINCE KYUHYUN, TO SERVE YOU?!" Kyuhyun stood up from the beds and folded his arms across his chest, showing his scariest expression wanting to scare the small people with his temper.

But nahhh, the dwarfs are not easy to make a pass, "YESSS!" All of them answered in unity that frightend Kyuhyun in return.

"And if you do well, we will allow you to stay here until someone from the palace comes looking for you. Otherwise, you can stay out in the forest, under the cold weather~" They gave an option that leaves Kyuhyun no room for arguement. Because there is no way he could stay outside in the forest. Who knows what creatures are living the forest...

"FINE!" Kyuhyun sulked as he knew he is lost for sure and he can't go back to the palace on his way.

 

Hope someone will notice his disappearance and alert the King and Queen...

 

Then a face came to his mind as he pondered. Prince Siwon's face...

Will he return to the palace to look for him? 

 

"I love you..." That was the last thing he heard from Prince Siwon as he left the room abruptly after the confession...

 

"So!" A broom was thrown to Kyuhyun and broke his train of thought, "Time to clean up!"

Kyuhyun clenched his teeth together but he obeyed as he needs to survive now, and rolled up his sleeves preparing for a chore.

 

Though the chores, he found out that the dwarfs are actually not as bad as he thought. They are actually a bunch of people who are rather simple-minded and their jobs are basically digging nearby mines for coals to sell in the market which is at the other side of the forest. And in a short while, Kyuhyun had gotten their names and characters.

Leeteuk, the leader of the seven dwarfs, takes charge of handling the dwarfs, the house and work.

Heechul, the delicated dwarf, has pretty features but nasty mouth that reminds Kyuhyun of someone in his mind but couldn't remember who.

Kangin, the 2nd-in-command dwarf after Leeteuk, has a bigger built than the rest of the dwarfs, but still shorter than Kyuhyun.

Yesung, the singing dwarf, who can't stop himself from singing whenever he goes.

Eunhyuk and Donghae, the twin dwarfs, like dancing as a duo and will dance along with Yesung's singing.

And lastly, Ryeowook, the smallest and youngest dwarf, who has the sharpest voice and goes around shouting "I HAVE CONFIDENCE!"

 

Late at night, Kyuhyun finally was done with the chores and was exhausted with the energy given all out. Though Ryeowook had prepared his share of dinner, but Kyuhyun concussed right after his head hit the beds. The dwarfs grumbled at the sight of their beds being occupied which leave them no beds for the night, but seeing how Kyuhyun fidgetting nervously with his body curled up into a ball, the dwarfs took pity of him and covered him with a blanket, allowing him to sleep for the night.

"Shall we inform the King?" Kangin asked once they sat on their armchairs.

"Yah, why care for him so much?" Heechul rolled his eyes and pouted.

"You are just jealous he is prettier than you, right?" Eunhyuk teased and Donghae chuckled next to him, punching his twin's arm as he laughed.

"His snowy skin is real~ No wonder he is being called Prince Snow Whiteeeee~" Yesung exclaimed, singing out the last tone with a pitch.

"Ryeowook," Leeteuk called out the petite dwarf, "Tomorrow morning, you shall run to the palace and inform the King about Prince Snow White. Can you do it?"

"I HAVE CONFIDENCE!" Ryeowook raised to the top of his voice confidently.

"YAH!! YOU ARE TOO LOUD!" The rest hissed in whispers and glanced back at the room where Kyuhyun was still sleeping...

And snoring...

 

"Prince Snow White snores in his sleep~ Wow..."

------------------

 

Siwon has been in the forest overnight, using all his strength to look for Kyuhyun. Though he was out in the forest, he never give up and slept under a tree not worrying about any weird creature that would appear in the night. All that occupied his mind, was the face that he can never forget in his lifetime. Those pair of stars glittering eyes, the sweet blushing cheeks and that natural plump lips. Even though they had just met at one mere ball, Siwon was certain, Kyuhyun is the only one who manage to capture his heart thoroughly 

And so when the morning came, Siwon was up instantly and hopped onto his horse, wandering deeper into the forest, in hopes to find Kyuhyun soon.

Just when he was about to make a turn, he heard a pair of running feet. He halted his horse and waited for the owner to appear. No sooner, a man no taller than his knees, came upon his vision, running hurriedly as if he was being chase. 

Siwon got down of his horse and stopped the dwarf.

 

"Hey hey!" Siwon called out and the dwarf paused with a frown on his face.

"What?" The dwarfs puffed, "I need to be at the palace now, get away!"

Palace? Why is he going to the palace, "I am here to look for someone."

"And so? That is none of my business," The dwarf deepened his frown, "Now if you excuse me, I got some errands to do!"

"Wait!" Siwon stopped him again, "I came from the palace! So I would want to know the reason of you running to the palace."

"You are from the palace?" The dwarf eyed at him suspiciously, "Who are you looking for"

"Prince Kyuhyun, aka Prince Snow White." Siwon stated, "I have been looking for him for the entire night!"

"Ohhhhhh...." The dwarf tapped his chin, "But why would I believe you? You might be a trickster trying to trick me."

Siwon narrowed his eyes and pointed to himself, "Do I look like I am trickster to you?"

The dwarf shrugged, "Well, that Prince said he is no poorer than us, but he ain't got any money with him. So why can't you be a trickster?"

"But I...!" And Siwon grabbed the dwarf, carrying him up with much force, "You mentioned that Prince! You know where is Prince Kyuhyun?!"

"Hey hey put me down you trickster!!!" The dwarf kicked hard in the air struggling as hard as possible.

"No! Tell me where is he and I will put you down!" Siwon demanded and placed the dwarf with his stomach facing the horse' body and hopped on the horse immediately, "Now tell me where is Prince Snow White!"

 

 

The rest of the dwarfs were busy as they wait for Ryeowook to return. Leeteuk was counting the tools that they need for work and Kangin was helping in placing the tools at the correct basket that they will carry. Heechul was looking at his mirror while trying to match the shoes with his clothing. Yesung was warming up with his voice reaching at different pitch. Eunhyuk and Donghae were dancing the move that they came up with in their dreams.

As for Kyuhyun, he was grumbling as he was tasked to clean up after breakfast. And thankful that he didn't break any plates or bowls as he washed the dishes.

"Are you done yet, Prince Snow White?" Eunhyuk and Donghae came into the kitchen as they were bored with the dancing.

"Yeah yeah, almost done." Kyuhyun placed the last plate next to the sink.

Donghae reached out for the plate and swiped it with his finger, "But it is still oily."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and barked, "Yah! Be grateful that a prince is cleaning up for you! Don't get too overboard!" And he hit Donghae's head with his knuckle.

 

Just then, the door opened and came in a sulking Ryeowook.

"Yah Ryeowook ah," Leeteuk who was the nearest at the door, frowned when Ryeowook was back so soon, "Why did you come back? Didn't I told you to go to the palace and look for the King? And you said it so loud that you have confidence in doing so!"

"Ask him," Ryeowook pointed at his back, "I got caught by someone who said he is from the palace."

"From the palace?" The rest of the dwarfs tilted their heads and saw a handsome tall man walked into their cottage.

 

"Wow...." They were amused of course, to see such a handsome man so closely.

 

Siwon stepped in and was even more amused to see six other smaller and shorted men in front of his eyes, and couldn't believe that dwarfs actually existed outside fairy tales. He bowed at the dwarfs and scanned the cottage at one glance and there he saw...

"Prince Snow White!!" Siwon exclaimed and ran into the kitchen as he spot the familiar back that he could never forget.

 

"Huh?" The rest of the dwarfs followed Siwon as he ran towards Kyuhyun.

"But what if he was a bad guy trying to harm Prince Kyuhyun?" Leeteuk scolded Ryeowook for bringing a stranger home.

"Yeah, maybe he is the mastermind who dumped Prince Kyuhyun in the forest." Kangin came out with his own explanation.

"Or maybe not..." Yesung pointed their attention to the kitchen again.

 

There, Siwon was thrilled to see Prince Snow White again, and hugged the shocked Prince instantly, pressing his head against his chest as he sobbed. Then before Kyuhyun could react, Siwon took his face in his palm and gave kisses to his forehead. When Kyuhyun felt the familiar lips that took his kiss away at the ball, he closed his eyes and blushed bashfully. Then the lips continued to give kisses on his cheeks, his nose, his eyes, and lastly a light peck on his lips.

"Thank god you are alright!" Siwon exclaimed again and embraced Kyuhyun once more in his arms.

Kyuhyun breathed against Siwon's broad chest that he remembered from the ball which somehow gave him a form of comfort after all the ridiculous events ever since he was being left behind in the forest. And he didn't feel an inch of disgust with the kisses sweeping all over his face. "How did you find me?"

Siwon pulled away and looked down at Kyuhyun with his fingers gently the soft cheek, "Love instinct."

Kyuhyun would want to roll his eyes at Siwon's unbelievable cheesiness, but he was just too overwhelmed to form a snarky remark. Instead, he buried himself on Siwon's chest again, wrapping his hands around Siwon's waist, and breathed in deeply taking in the masculine scent coming from Siwon.

"I have no idea what is going on, but..." Kyuhyun murmured with a shy tone though his heart went "BA THUMP! BA THUMP! BA THUMP!" as fast as possible, "But thanks..."

"Anything for you, my Snow White..." Siwon smiled and tightened their hug as close as ever, "Anything for you..."

 

And once they were seated together with the dwarfs, Siwon told the truth about Lady Jessica's plot. Kyuhyun was shocked to know his aunt was the real culprit who is jealous of his growing beauty, and angry with Minho for throwing him in the forest without a word.

"Is it wrong for me to be the fairest?! For goodness' sake, I am a man!" Kyuhyun pouted and crossed his arms around his chest, "And when I got hold of Minho, I will make sure to chop his head off!"

Siwon smiled and took Kyuhyun's hand to place kisses on each fingers, which made Kyuhyun blushed with the kisses, and shivers down at each dwarf's back, "I like you being the fairest, my Prince Snow White. And you are getting even more beautiful without the days of not seeing you."

"It..was just a day of not seeing me..." Kyuhyun mumbled with irritation but inside, his heart is pumping faster due to Siwon's chessy words.

Siwon chuckled, "Anyway, Minho was trying to save you as well. So don't blame on him too much."

 

"So what shall we do now?" Leeteuk asked with worried after knowing that an evil witch is out to get rid of Kyuhyun and his beauty.

"Guess you have to stay here until the coast is clear." Kangin suggested and the rest agreed with nodding their heads.

"And I will be here to protect you, Kyuhyun." Siwon took Kyuhyun's hand and placed a kiss on the back, "I will not let anyone harm you. I promise you."

Kyuhyun looked right into Siwon's eyes and noticed that Siwon was sincere in protecting and loving him. So he nodded with a bashful smile, and leaned forward to give a gentle kiss on Siwon's lips as form of gratitude.

 

Of course a gentle kiss was not enough to satisfy Siwon. So he took Kyuhyun's face and locked him for a deeper kiss, not caring that seven pair of eager eyes watching them engaged in a more passionate kiss. Kyuhyun moaned softly when Siwon slided in his tongue once he was done nibbling the delicious lips, and welcomed the earnest tongue unlike the first time they kissed at the ball. This time, he accepted and enjoyed every moment of how Siwon exploded in his mouth. And so when the pair was too immersed with the kiss getting more intense and vocal, the dwarfs got shy in watching and retreated out of the cottage with their working tools.

It was only when Kyuhyun pulled away for air, panting hard of the kiss shared with Siwon, that he realised they were being left alone by the dwarfs. 

"Look what you have done!" Kyuhyun slapped Siwon's chest and scolded him for being shameless.

"Well," Siwon smiled and had his fingers on the swollen lips, "We can do even more without them watching, alone in this sweet cottage."

"No!!! Don't you even think of that! Hmmmmm.....!" Kyuhyun protested but his lips were being captured again.

 

"Oh you taste so sweet, my Snow White~"

--------------------

 

Lady Jessica was pleased as the dead heart and a bottle of blood delivered at her doorstep. But of course that doesn't satisfy her enough to make sure she is now the fairest of the kingdom. So she came into the room where the magic mirror was hung on the wall. She touched the mirror with her slender fingers and the mirror came to life with a mystic face appearing in the mirror.

"Mirror mirror on the wall," Lady Jessica chanted the spell, "Who is the fairest of them all?"

The mirror hesitated for a while as he closed his eyes to think. After he got the answer, he opened his eyes and revealed the answer, "PRINCE SNOW WHITE."

Lady Jessica's face crushed the moment the magic spoke about Prince Kyuhyun. She twisted her face with anger and snapped at the mirror, "Fool!! Prince Kyuhyun is dead! I have his heart and blood in my hands! How dare you lie to me?!"

"MY LADY," The mirror did not flinch at Lady Jessica's nastiness, and replied as calm as ever, "YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS BEING FOOLED. PRINCE SNOW WHITE IS STILL ALIVE, LIVING IN THE FOREST RIGHT NOW. SO HE IS BY FAR, THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL."

And the mirror displayed an image of Prince Kyuhyun barking at seven dwarfs outside a cottage in the middle of the deep forest, "HE IS NOW BEING PROTECTED BY THE SEVEN DWARFS AND PRINCE SIWON."

 

Lady Jessica boiled with anger and let out a scream so loud that a small crack was formed on the mirror. The mystic face disappeared from the mirror and the mirror was back as a normal reflecting mirror.

"Idiot servant! How dare you fool me with your tricks!" Lady Jessica took the bottle of blood and splashed the blood across the room, "I will make sure to crush that Prince with my own hands!"

 

 

So as shown earlier in the mirror, Kyuhyun was barking at the dwarfs, because they were been too noisy in teasing him and Prince Siwon. They caught the two princes making out by the sink in the morning, where Siwon trapped Kyuhyun from behind, forcing the grumpy prince to give a morning kiss while Kyuhyun was washing up the dishes. Kyuhyun rejected with embarrassment, but Siwon insisted and rubbed his face against the snowy neck. Unable to resist the persistent prince, Kyuhyun complied in the end and got caught by the dwarfs.

"Muacks muacks~" Donghae walked around with a fishy face, trying to kiss his brothers.

"I didn't know that watching a free show can be this refreshing."

"They are so noisy when they kiss."

"Do you think they have ?"

 

"YAH WE DIDN'T!!" Kyuhyun barked and smacked the back of their heads, "I AM STILL A !"

And Siwon had his eyes sparkled with excitement at Kyuhyun who just shouted out his ity, "Really, my Snow White?"

"Yahhh whats with your eyes?! Stop looking at me like this!!" Kyuhyun slammed the door of the cottage, leaving the dwarfs and Siwon outside.

"I AM TOO MY BEAUTIFUL!" Siwon shouted as loud as well, "I AM A FOR YOU~~~~~!"

 

After the commotion, the dwarfs left for work, and Siwon was still outside the cottage, daydreaming about the day where he and Kyuhyun connect for life. Then he smiled to himself as he decided to propose to Kyuhyun for marriage. So he wandered around the nearby surrounding, looking for a bunch of pretty flowers for the proposal. When he returned to the cottage, however, he saw a figure walking towards the cottage.

An old lady with a basket in her hand.

"Hey!" Siwon shouted out and that somehow startled the old lady that she dropped the basket. 

"Oh my..." The old lady exclaimed as the apples in the basket dropped out to the ground.

"Oh I am sorry, let me help you." The gentle Siwon apologized and helped to retrieve the apples back.

"I am sorry myself," The old lady replied, "I was plucking out the apples in the forest and saw this lovely little cottage. Do you stay here? Is there anyone else in the cottage?"

 

And something dawned upon Siwon.

There isn't any apple trees around here, and not to mention an old lady appearing in such a deep forest. And...why would she ask if there is anyone else beside himself?

Siwon straightened himself and threw a stern look at the old lady, "Who are you?"

The old lady casted a questionable look, "I am...just a poor old lady."

Siwon narrowed his eyes and took a closer look at the red apple in his hand, "Where did you say you pluck the apples from?"

"Oh is just straight down the path, there are many beautiful apple trees around," The old lady smiled, "Try it, it is sweet."

 

Definitely fishy. If this is the Lady Jessica who is out to kill Kyuhyun, the apples are indeed suspcious.

"I promise I will protect him and not let any harm to reach him." Siwon mumbled to himself, "I will get rid of everything that will harm him."

And he took a bite of the apple.

 

Immediately, Siwon fell to the ground with a loud 'thud', the flowers he picked scattered on the ground.

Kyuhyun opened the door to the loud 'thud' and found Siwon on the ground.

"Siwon?" Kyuhyun called out, holding a broom in his hand as he was cleaning up the house.

"And there you are." The old lady smirked as she found the person she was looking for.

Kyuhyun turned his eyes at the old lady and gasped as he realised the true identity of the old lady, "LADY JESSICA!!"

 

He threw the broom aside and ran to Siwon kneeling down next to him, only to find Siwon was turning cold with his eyes close. And there is a bitten apple nearby.

Poisoned... Siwon is poisoned by the apple.

"What did you do to him?!" Kyuhyun cried and held Siwon closer to him.

"I WILL GET RID OF YOU AND BE THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL!" Lady Jessica screamed and charged to Kyuhyun.

 

In a flash, Kyuhyun changed his expression and had flames on his eyes burning right at Lady Jessica.

"Do you think I will be the weak princess in fairy tales that will get harmed by evil witch?" Kyuhyun stood up and clenched his fists together.

Lady Jessica twitched her brows, "What? Evil...evil witch...? You called me an evil witch?"

"Yeah I did and it suits you just well." Kyuhyun admitted with pride and stepped forward to Lady Jessica, "I will teach you what you will gain by hurting my PRINCE!" And he gave a tight slap on Lady Jessica's fake wrinkled face, "OLD LADY!"

Lady Jessica flinched with the slap and by another name that Kyuhyun called her, "OLD...OLD LADY?"

"Yeah, you are exactly how you are dressed now, OLD LADY!" Kyuhyun took a broom that he threw aside earlier and gave a hard shove on Lady Jessica, "You are OLD and UGLY and I WILL BE THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL FOREVER YOU !"

 

Lady Jessica couldn't believe that her plan was being backfired and was being beaten by a broom. She yelled and covered her face from being attacked by Kyuhyun. But Kyuhyun did not comply, instead hitting even harder to release his anger on Lady Jessica for poisoning Siwon. He chased Lady Jessica further away from the cottage, stabbing the broom all over her body hard till she cried with the pain as she was being shoved. 

Just as Kyuhyun was having a good time punishing the evil witch, the dwarfs returned to the cottage and were startled to see Kyuhyun beating an old lady angrily and Siwon was lifeless on the ground.

"Prince Kyuhyun!" The dwarfs shouted for Kyuhyun's attention.

"She is Lady Jessica!" Kyuhyun pointed out Lady Jessica with his broom, "Drive her away and make sure she is banish out of the kingdom! Under the order by Prince Kyuhyun of SUJU ELF!"

This is the first time that the dwarfs see Kyuhyun with his authority and for a second they went "Wow" at his power and stared at him with deep admiration.

 

Kyuhyun frowned with the eyes staring at him and barked again, "Yah! Stop with your staring and get rid of her now!"

"Yes Prince Kyuhyun!!" And the dwarfs acted immediately and tied Lady Jessica with ropes, and lifted her above their heads.

"Yahhh!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU DOING?!" Lady Jessica screamed and kicked with protest but the strength of seven dwarfs combined together couldn't be avoided, "LET GO OFF ME!! I AM LADY JESSICA! HOW DARE YOU CREATURES TIE ME UP LIKE THIS!! I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL KILL YOU ALL!"

"Did she just call us creatures?" Kangin narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah I think she did." Heechul hissed.

"Lets throw her over the cliff." Eunhyuk suggested.

"I HAVE CONFIDENCE!" Ryeowook screamed with excitement.

"What?! Throw me over the cliff?! How dare you! HOW DARE YOU! PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWNNNNNNNNN!!!!!"

 

And the voice vanished just as the seven dwarfs carried her away. Kyuhyun dropped the broom and hurried back to Siwon who was still as lifeless.

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun sobbed, "Stupid Siwon... Why did you eat the apple for me? Is this how you protect me? By taking the poison for me?"

Kyuhyun placed Siwon on his lap and the cold face gently with his fingers, "Why are you so stupid? You could have scream for me and I will be out facing the evil witch with you. I fought her, did you see?"

Tears started to drop as he mumbled to Siwon, "Why...why are you so obsessed with me? We just met at one ball...just one mere ball... And you don't know me enough to have love me. I am just a grumpy prince with snowy white skin. How could a handsome and tall and suave Prince like yourself be in love with me? Furthermore, I am a Prince too..."

Tears dropped onto Siwon's lifeless and cold face but the Prince did not move an inch. Kyuhyun continued to sob as the time passed, not knowing that the dwarfs had returned to the cottage.

 

"We left her at a deserted place where no one can find her." Leeteuk reported as soon they were back.

"Serve her right," Kyuhyun nodded his head for the arrangement, "Thank you."

"What happened to Prince Siwon?" Donghae asked, as the dwarfs surrounded Siwon with worried eyes.

"He took the poisoned apple for me..." Kyuhyun the cheek, "He..."

"He is not dead right?" Ryeowook placed his ear by Siwon's chest, "I can still hear his heartbeats."

"Then there must be hope!" Yesung exclaimed.

"But how?" The rest mumbled, putting their heads together to recover Siwon.

 

Then, Heechul shouted, "Ah I know!!"

"What?" The dwarfs and Kyuhyun responded at the same time.

"True love kiss!" Heechul explained, "Like how the other fairy tales work!"

"True love kiss?" Kyuhyun repeated.

Heechul nodded and flipped his hair, "Thanks to truly, I have read so many fairy tales before. Like how Sleeping Beauty got kissed and awake from the everlasting sleeping spell, like how the Princess kissed the frog and returned to his Prince form, like how Beauty kissed the Beast to become a Prince again..."

"Beauty didn't kiss the Beast for that." Ryeowook corrected Heechul.

Heechul threw a glare at Ryeowook and flipped his hair again, "Anyway I was saying, you should give a kiss to Prince Siwon. A true love kiss. That could save him probably."

 

True love kiss? Kyuhyun looked at the dwarfs who were watching him and back at the lifeless Siwon. Well, not that they never kiss before. But are those kisses come from love? He knew Siwon loves him truly, but is he in love with Siwon as well? Did he really love Siwon to give a true love kiss?

Then he caressed the lips that claimed his own for numerous times, the soft texture that always capture his plump lips. And realisation came to him, as he would want those lips to kiss him again. And again and again and again... And get embrace by his strong arms around him and have his face buried on the broad and hardened chest again and again and again...

 

Yes...he is indeed in love with Siwon as well.

 

So he took a deep breath and leaned down to give the true love kiss. And as their lips were connected for that moment, Kyuhyun couldn't help but to deepen the kiss pressing even firmly against Siwon's lips. There he stayed at the position as he has no idea how long should this true love kiss be. Just as he thought the kiss was enough, a pair of strong hands tightened around his neck and that was when he knew, the true love kiss works!

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes and saw Siwon was staring back at him with his pair of loving eyes. Kyuhyun gasped and wanted to pulled away but Siwon refused and held him even closer as the kiss turned passionate with their tongues involved. It was only the cheers by the dwarfs that broke their kiss and Kyuhyun blushed having to kiss yet again in front of the dwarfs.

 

"Hi." Siwon smiled with his deep dimples again as he sat up on the ground.

"Hi..." Kyuyun answered with much bashfulness.

Siwon tucked a handful of hair behind Kyuhyun's ears so that he could see the pretty face of his Snow White even clearer, "You saved my life."

"Yeah, and you owe me one." Kyuhyun was proud of his achievement, "I chased the evil away."

"And we got rid of her!" The dwarfs cheered to see both the princes were safe now.

Siwon nodded and took Kyuhyun's blushing face in his hands, "I owe you a lifetime. I should be protecting you but..."

Kyuhyun shut his mouth by placing a finger on Siwon's lips, "You have protected me well, my Prince. I...I love you."

 

Siwon widened his eyes as he heard the confession from Kyuhyun for the first time and squealed with excitement, "I love you too my Snow White!! I love you!!"

Then he remembered that he was going to propose to Kyuhyun before Lady Jessica appeared, and he kneeled with one knee in front of Kyuhyun, "Will you marry me and live with me in Choi Choi Kingdom?"

Kyuhyun gasped with the proposal and blinked his eyes rapidly, "What...?"

"I am serious with this. I want to marry you and live with you for the rest of my lifetime." Siwon confessed and held his hand out hoping for Kyuhyun's acceptance.

Kyuhyun looked around and the dwarfs nodded their heads with smiles on their face, "Accept the proposal!"

"But Prince Siwon is going to suffer because Prince Snow White can't do housework chores well." Eunhyuk whispered playfully.

Kyuhyun shot a glance at Eunhyuk, "There are servants at the palace, you silly! I am not going to do any housework chore at Choi Choi Palace!"

Siwon grinned widely, "So you accept?!"

Kyuhyun turned red as he nodded to the proposal, "I...Yes I do..."

 

Siwon beamed and jumped up with happiness, and carried Kyuhyun in bridal style, turning them round and round, "I love you, my Snow White!"

Kyuhyun squealed with the action and held Siwon tight for his dear life, "Yah!! You are way too excited! You have to go back to my palace and ask for my father's permission!!"

Then Siwon stopped with his turning and smirked down at Kyuhyun, "There is one thing we should do in celebrating this happy occasion."

"Huh?" Kyuhyun was puzzled as Siwon carried him back into the cottage.

"I want to make you mine now..." Siwon confessed and locked the cottage with the dwarfs outside, all stunned of being locked out.

"You are not serious aren't you?" Kyuhyun couldn't believe what he had just heard from Siwon.

Siwon laughed, "Oh, I am serious."

"Yahhh! You are supposred to bring me back to my palace! Yah!!" Kyuhyun yelled with protest, "Yah stop undressing my shirt!!"

 

The dwarfs went red as the princes got even more vocal than the times when they kissed.

"I guess they are going to have this time round." Leeteuk cleared his throat from embarrassment. The rest nodded their heads.

"And our house is being intruded..." 

"Do we have to clean the house after they...?"

"Arghhh can we not think of that now?"

"I want to get out of here now!"

 

And the dwarfs leave the cottage and scrambled further away, leaving the princes in their own world to have their happily ever after for the time being.

 

The End