White Christmas

Waiting For Your Return

D-237~

 

Sorry for not updating on the usual date, because I am waiting for Christmas Eve due to this month's title~ ^^ So MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! Lets have a great festive season before the end of 2016~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Standing in front of the glittering Christmas tree in his house, little Siwon was eyeing eagerly at the presents that were at the bottom of the tree waiting to be opened once the clock struck 12 at night for the Christmas Day. Since the morning of the eve came, little Siwon had been asking the same question at each hour passed.

"Omma, when can we open the presents?" 

And his mother would answer patiently while she fidgets in the kitchen to bake some Christmas cookies, "Not now, sweetheart. We have to wait till the hour hand reach 12 in the dark." 

But that doesn't stop him from asking the same question again and again, till his mother was done packing the cookies in a perfectly wrapped giftbox.

 

"Who are you giving this to?" Siwon bounced to his mother, and tip toed himself to the dining table, looking curiously at the giftbox.

His mother smiled and pat Siwon's head gently, "This is for our new neighbour. Remember the Cho family who just moved in last week?"

Siwon nodded his head, he remembered there is a little boy who looks a little younger than himself walking behind the adults, but there isn't chance for them to interact since the new family has been busy settling down in the neighbourhood.

"We will pay them a short visit for the Christmas," Siwon's mother suggested, "Will you come with me, sweetheart?"

Siwon nodded his head eagerly, and dashed off into his bedroom to get ready, forgetting about the presents he has been yearning for.

 

Within minutes, Siwon stood in front of the house that belongs to the new family, holding his mother's hand while his mother rang the doorbell. Shortly, the door opened, revealing a middle-aged woman who seems to be in the same age range as Siwon's mother, smiling dearly as she greets her guests.

"Hello, Mrs Cho," Siwon's mother greeted, "I am Mrs Choi and this is my son, Siwon. We live down the street. I hope this is the right time to pay you a visit since you must be busy with the moving in."

Mrs Cho smiled and shook her head, "Oh no worries. I am sorry I didn't have the time just yet to visit everyone here, but of course you can come anytime you want. Me and my husband were just thinking about greeting the neighbours tomorrow on the Christmas Day."

"I guess I am just being impatient, wanting to make friends with new neighbour," Mrs Choi giggled at her own impulsive visit, "Here, I just made this, hope you will like cookies for Christmas."

"Oh that is very kind of you, Mrs Choi," Mrs Cho took the giftbox and opened the box, "Oh lovely! You must be a great cook!"

Just as Mrs Choi was about to reply, a small hand came behind Mrs Cho, and tugged at her sleeves.

 

"Omma..." A sweet childlike voice came feebly, but visible for Siwon to hear, that he stretched his neck to search for the voice.

"Oh darling, don't be shy," Mrs Cho smiled, and pulled a little boy from behind, "This is my son, Kyuhyun. Kyunnie, say hello to Mrs Choi and Siwon."

The little boy blinked his eyes curiously at the strangers, and murmured a word of "hello" before he hid himself behind his mother again.

"Oh I am sorry, he is just a little shy," Mrs Cho apologized, "He is not used to the new environment."

 

Siwon looked up at his mother and received the permission to release his hand. Then, he took a cookie from the giftbox and walked to the side where Kyuhyun was hiding. He reached out his hand with the cookie and offered to Kyuhyun.

"Would you like to have one?" Siwon asked.

Hearing the word of cookie, little Kyuhyun peeked from his mother's behind, and raised his eyes to contact with Siwon's. Siwon encouraged, waving the cookie in hopes that Kyuhyun would accept. Indeed, Kyuhyun stood out from the hide, reaching out his hand to receive the cookie. Taking a small bite, Kyuhyun beamed at the taste, and looked up at his mother.

"What are you supposed to say, Kyunnie?" His mother asked.

Kyuhyun turned to Siwon, and with a shy grin that accompanied with a pretty shade of blush, he thanked, "Thank you."

 

Then, speaking of the magical moment, the snow came for the Christmas, just when Siwon was totally captivated by the little boy he had just met, attracted much more than the Christmas presents lying at the bottom of the Christmas tree back home. It was their first White Christmas, starting from the basic as friends. And the White Christmas has ever since, being a special part of their memories.

--------------------

 

Young Siwon bounced along the pathway as he made his way to Kyuhyun's house, whistling to himself as the snow falls on him. Its been 5 years since he made friends with Kyuhyun, and each days passed with their friendship bonded deeper that they had spent the past Christmases together. And it is not exception this time round. So as soon as the snow came which gave another White Christmas, Siwon took off to Kyuhyun's house excitedly, with a present that he had prepared for Kyuhyun.

"And he is going to love it." Siwon chuckled to himself, already imagining the look that his younger friend would give.

 

But his face fell, when Mrs Cho announced that Kyuhyun was sick for the Christmas, and he was told to stay on bed to rest his sickness by the doctor.

"I am sorry, Siwonnie," Mrs Cho couldn't help but to feel apologetic with the disappointed look coming from Siwon, "Kyunnie can't go out today."

"But...but...it is Christmas Eve, and..." Siwon lowered his head at his present, "And it is snowing..."

"Oh dear, I know snowing on Christmas Eve is important to you, but..." Mrs Cho sighed, "He really can't go out. And you want him to be better, right?"

"Of course!" Siwon was fast to respond when it comes to Kyuhyun's well-being. And he has to be a sensible boy, not creating trouble for his dearest friend and his mother.

 

"Then...could you please help me, to..." Though reluctantly, Siwon held his present out to Mrs Cho, "to give my present to Kyunnie?"

Mrs Cho was grateful that her boy has gotten himself a great friend, so just as she was about to accept the present on behalf of Kyuhyun, she smiled and pat on Siwon's head, "How about you give the present to Kyunnie yourself?"

"Eh?" Siwon had his head sprang up to Mrs Cho.

"Well, he can't go out, but you can come in and spend the eve with him," Mrs Cho winked, and ushered Siwon inside the house, "Besides, Kyunnie will be happy to see you. He has been sulking because he can't go out."

 

And Siwon brightened himself up as he followed Mrs Cho to Kyuhyun's bedroom. He chuckled as he heard Kyuhyun's weeping sulk when Mrs Cho knocked the door, and imagined the cute pout that little Kyuhyun always had whenever he is feeling...pouty.

"Oh darling, look who is here," Mrs Cho opened the door despite the weak protest from her son, and Kyuhyun threw the blanket over him to hide away.

"I don't want to see anyone!" Siwon could hear the feeble sob under the blanket and smiled to himself as he finds Kyuhyun just so adorable.

"Including Siwonnie?" Mrs Cho tried again.

"I can't go out, so how could I look for Si..." Kyuhyun lifted the blanket aiming to snap at his mother, but paused with a blush formed on his wet cheeks when he saw Siwon standing next to his mother, smiling brightly.

 

"Merry Christmas, Kyunnie..." Siwon greeted as he walked towards Kyuhyun. Mrs Cho smiled at the cute sight and stepped out of the bedroom before she closed the door, giving the privacy for the two boys.

"But...hyung..." Kyuhyun blinked his eyes unbelievably, "I thought..."

"You are sick and you can't go out, but..." Siwon suddenly felt proud of himself that he had impromptuly gave a surprise to Kyuhyun, "I can visit you."

"Thank you Wonnie hyung..." Kyuhyun lowered his head as a sudden bashfulness grew within him, "But we can't enjoy the snow like always."

"Well..." Siwon walked over to the window and opened the curtains, allowing the snowy brightness shone into the bedroom, "We can still see the snow from here."

Kyuhyun looked over at the windows and beamed at the sight, that though he couldn't be outside, he could still have his Siwonnie hyung in his bedroom, spending the Christmas Eve with him as the snow continues to fall.

 

"I have a present for you," Siwon sat on Kyuhyun's bed, getting his attention again, "Open it."

"Ah," Kyuhyun then reached over to his bedside drawer and pulled out a present from the drawer, "I have a present for you too. Omma said I couldn't give you today because I can't go out, so I kept it inside my bedroom first. But," Kyuhyun held out the present to Siwon to exchange, "since you are here, so..."

"Lets open them together!" Siwon received the present and same for Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun nodded his head and ripped the present together with Siwon. And to his surprise, the present that Siwon gave him, is just the one that he had prepared for Siwon, just that the models are different.

 

"We have telepathy!" Siwon exclaimed as he held up the transformer toy up, "You got my favourite Optimus Prime, and I..."

"Got my favourite too." Kyuhyun giggled, lifting the transformer toy which is the yellow Bumblebee.

"And I thought we are going to play the toy together." Siwon's hands already busied tranforming the transformer into the truck.

"Lets see who is the fastest to tranform them into vehicles!" Kyuhyun challenged.

 

Together, they spent the entire Christmas Eve, playing with the transformers on Kyuhyun's bed, as the snow kept falling for the special day. They never grew tired of playing with one another, as they just need each other to make the White Christmas another memorable moment. So even when both the boys got sleepy and dozed off on Kyuhyun's bed as the night darkened, Mrs Cho did not have the heart to wake Siwon up. And that was the first time Siwon slept in the Cho house overnight for the White Christmas.

"Oh, don't worry, Mrs Choi," Mrs Cho spoke through the phone as she tucked both boys to sleep comfortably for the night, " He is fine. I will take good care of Siwon. And Merry Christmas."

--------------------

 

Teenage Siwon knocked on the door that belongs to his best friend excitedly on the snowy Christmas Eve, which once again snowed for them on the festive season. And of course like a ritual for the both of them, it was a special White Christmas that holds so much memories ever since their first White Christmas. No doubt, this year will be another memorable Christmas for them. He even had a plan on how to spend the Christmas Eve with his special friend, like bringing him to the snowy Hangang Park where they could play the tame sledding hill all day long.

"Hi hyung," Kyuhyun opened the door and gave a small smile which wasn't noticed by Siwon. 

At the sight of his friend, Siwon beamed and hugged Kyuhyun eagerly, "Merry Christmas Kyu! See, it is snowing again! Lets go out and play!"

"Erm hyung..." However Kyuhyun seems reluctant, "I don't..."

"Oh Siwonnie, you are here!" Mrs Cho came in view before Kyuhyun could finish, "Here is your winter jacket, Kyunnie, and the gloves. Don't forget to stay warm." Mrs Cho shoved the necessities to Kyuhyun and waved the boys goodbye, as she wasn't surprise for the boys to spend Christmas Eve together.

 

"Come." Siwon took Kyuhyun's hand and dragged him out of the house before Kyuhyun could say anything else, "Lets go Hangang Park today! The falling snow is just perfect for a ride on the sledding hill, don't you think?"

"But hyung," Kyuhyun purposefully stopped halfway, "I don't want to go there today."

Siwon finally sensed the lack of enthusiasm in Kyuhyun, and turned around to face Kyuhyun with much questions, "But it is snowing, and isn't it the norm for us to go out and play in the snow?"

Kyuhyun sighed, "I... I don't think we should do this anymore."

"But why?" Siwon didn't quite understand the change in Kyuhyun. They have been doing this for years, and now, Kyuhyun is asking to quit?

 

Kyuhyun let out another deep sigh and walked towards a nearby park. Siwon followed behind closely, still wondering what went wrong between their close friendship. Did he do something wrong to anger the younger? Or did he say something which Kyuhyun wasn't pleased with? Or...

"You should be going out with your girlfriend." Kyuhyun stated the moment he sat on the cold swing in the park. It was cold and wet due to snow, but he needs something to hold onto, with the stuffs that he was going to talk about.

Siwon flicked his eyes as he pondered on the word "girlfriend", then he frowned on Kyuhyun, "What girlfriend? I don't even know I have a girlfriend."

"The girl who likes you in the school?" Kyuhyun pointed out, "She confessed to you, right?"

 

Ahhh... So that girl... But...

 

"But I didn't accept," Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Siwon, which somehow triggered another part of the confession "Ok so I accepted her letters and lunchbox, but that doesn't make her my girlfriend! And how did you know that I accepted her letters and lunchbox?"

"She was broadcasting aloud in school, about how a certain Choi accepted her as his girlfriend." Kyuhyun answered, rather monotone, "So..."

"But she isn't!" Siwon shook his head, cursing inwardly about that girl, "I will make it straight when we are back in school. So, now misunderstanding cleared, can we go play now?"

"But hyung, you don't understand!" Kyuhyun stood up abruptly which surprised Siwon as he sprang a little, "It wasn't just about the girl!"

"What is this all about, Kyu?" Siwon pressed on, "We should be celebrating Christmas on this special day, it is snowing! Isn't it supposed to be our special day?"

 

"Because you are not just mine alone!" Kyuhyun bawled as he snapped at Siwon, "You have other friends too, and soon you will fall in love with a girl and she will become your girlfriend and...I will just...am just...your childhood neighbour..."

"No, you are not!" Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun by his arms and shook him slightly, "You are not just my neighbour Kyu! You are my best friend, and I only want you to be my friend, forever! I don't need whatever girlfriend, or other friends! Kyu, we are going to stick together, forever!"

"Even after you moved out?" Kyuhyun mumbled, letting out another sigh.

Siwon tilted his head with realization, on this sudden outburst, "You...knew?"

Kyuhyun nodded his head, "I...overheard the conversation between our mothers. That you...had planned to move out after high school, to the big city for college."

 

"This will be our...last Christmas, together, right?"

 

But Siwon shook his head and tightened his hold on Kyuhyun, "No! This will not be the last! I will come back! Then after your high school, you can join me for the college, then we can be together again!"

"And how did you know, that we will be the same when we reconcile?" Kyuhyun argued, "Things will change, once you moved away. You will have a new life, and new friends, and...you will be in love... And things will not be the same anymore, Siwonnie hyung..."

"Are you blaming me, for wanting to move out?" Siwon asked, with his hands started to loosen from the grip.

Kyuhyun shook his head, "No. This is your life, I have no rights to be part of it..."

"But you are part of it!" Siwon slipped his hands down to hold onto Kyuhyun's hands, "You will always be part of my life!"

"When we were young, yes, we are part of each other's lives. But you will have more, hyung..." Kyuhyun pulled his hands back to himself, leaving SIwon's hands in the empty air, "You can accomplish much more, with or without me."

"Is that...how you feel?" Dejection finally hits Siwon, "You...don't want me as...your friend anymore?"

 

"I..." Kyuhyun wanted to say something, but was pulled back when he remembered the conversation between their mothers, "Your mother is proud of you, you know. Growing up healthily and soon to be independent. She...she can't wait for you to have a good life with someone whom you will find eventually and live...happily ever after."

Siwon stood still with his head as he fidgetted in his pocket, holding tight of the present that he had prepared for Kyuhyun. Staying in silence for a few seconds which seems like a lifetime, he looked up and faced Kyuhyun who was biting his lips and eyes wandered around, as if not wanting to look straight at Siwon. Flashes of them passed in Siwon's head, all the moments that they had spent in the past years, especially the White Christmases that significantly hold much more weightage than the other memories. Yet, on this special snowy White Christmas, they were not joyous at all.

 

And it hurts more than he could imagine...

 

As the flashes passed through, Siwon took out the present and walked closer to Kyuhyun. Fighting the tears that were threatening to burst out, Siwon pressed the present in Kyuhyun's hands, before he embraced Kyuhyun in his arms. Kyuhyun gasped with the sudden hug, and tears unknowingly fell before he could stop them. He wanted to return the hug, but he stood frozen on the spot, only allowing Siwon to hold him close to his heart. 

"Merry Christmas, Kyu," Siwon choked with his words and gave a tug to strenghten the hug, "I...will...always...have you in my heart, no matter where I go."

Kyuhyun could feel his heart was tightened by an invisible hand when Siwon held him so dearly to say the words, and tears continued to fall even after Siwon released the hug. Having one last look, Siwon turned around, leaving Kyuhyun alone in the park crying as he gripped the present like the only thing left in the world for survival while he watched Siwon walked away and further from him without turning back.

Little did he knew, that Siwon was just the same as him, wiping his tears fiercefully with urge not to turn around. If this is what Kyuhyun wants, then he will do the way that Kyuhyun wants.

--------------------

 

"Yes omma, I know... I will take care of myself.." Siwon was walking along the busy streets while on the phone, "Yeah, Merry Christmas."

He was on the streets where people were rushing around, probably on last minute's shopping or going for celebration. It was Christmas Eve afterall, an empty street is the least to be expected. Siwon just excused himself from the company's Christmas celebration, while the others continued the night for a second round at a nearby pub. Well, something triggered his deepest memory during the celebration, and he just in need a little private "me" time apart from his co-workers.

"So Siwon-ssi, how did you celebrate your childhood's Christmases? Any special confidante?"

He won't blame them for bringing up the topic on his childhood, since he never mentioned to anyone about his younger days ever since he moved away. Partly because the memories were just too precious to be even mentioned casually about. And the thought of Kyuhyun would brought him back to the teary day, though he kept his promise of keeping Kyuhyun always in his heart, no matter where he goes...

 

Just then, something light fell onto his face. Siwon blinked to the sudden touch and looked up to the dark sky, wondering if it was raining.

 

Snow.

 

Snow came for the Christmas Eve, and it was the first, in fact, ever since he left his old home, that snow came falling on Christmas Eve. Siwon widened his eyes at the gradually increasing snow, couldn't believe his eyes as the snow continued to fall onto him.

Yes, indeed snow came on this day, the White Christmas that holds deep meaning for him and Kyuhyun. 

 

Would he remember too?

 

Sighing to himself though, Siwon could only blame himself for leaving in the first place. And perhaps it was this self-blame, that he couldn't garner enough courage to go back his hometown, even he has been yearning to see Kyuhyun. 

Even after all these years, he came to a simple realization of his feelings for Kyuhyun...

 

Siwon walked back to his car, and drove out in the snowy night, while drowning himself back to the happy memories, where Kyuhyun was all happy and smiley to him. So he didn't notice that he had unconsciously drove to the place where he grew up at, probably with the thoughts in his mind that his limbs took him to the place where it began. When his mind came around, Siwon had stopped his car in front of the park. The very same park where he shed tears of walking away from Kyuhyun.

He got down from his car, and walked towards the park, which was very soon covered in snow. Siwon paused at the same swing where Kyuhyun sat on when he started the questioning, and brushed his fingers on the handle where Kyuhyun gripped hold as he asked.

 

Was his heart...got heavier as he questioned? Was he...hurt by my decision?

 

"Siwon...hyung?" Then came a voice that brought Siwon back to earth. He snapped at the familiar voice that used to call him, with his heart started to beat as fast like a racing horse, and true enough, it was no doubt, the person he has in his mind all the time.

"Kyu?" Siwon almost choked to his own voice, as he couldn't believe that he would be calling for Kyuhyun, like ever again in his lifetime.

Kyuhyun nodded his head, "You...came back?"

"I..." Siwon didn't want to say that his visit wasn't an intention, but he nodded his head, "Yes. I came back, because..."

"It is snowing," Kyuhyun finished for Siwon, having the same thought as Siwon, "It is snowing on Christmas Eve."

"Yeah, like...its been so long since snow came for Christmas." As he couldn't bear the distance from Kyuhyun, Siwon got closer to Kyuhyun. And his heartbeats increased with the pace as a clear view of grown-up Kyuhyun came to his sight.

 

"You are beautiful..." Siwon blunted out before he could stop himself, and a quick blush was formed on Kyuhyun's cheeks.

"Thank you but beautiful shouldn't be used on me, hyung." Kyuhyun mumbled, "But you...you had gotten more handsome."

"Thank you." Siwon smiled, gladly accepted Kyuhyun's compliment, because it was from Kyuhyun.

 

Feeling a little awkward, Kyuhyun wavered his eyes around, "I shall not keep you any longer, you must be busy on this Christmas Eve." And he had the intention of turning away, but Siwon was quicker to stop him.

"No, I am not busy. I just ended a celebration with my co-workers but, I am absolutely free now," Siwon explained himself in steadfast speed, afraid that Kyuhyun would walk away from him, "Can we...talk for a while?"

Kyuhyun hesitated for a while before he nodded his head to agreement. Siwon could once again breathe in normal pace, but his heart still pounded as though it was threatened to jump out of his mouth.

 

"I heard from my mother, that you moved out too." Siwon started with the conversation, as they both sat on a nearby bench though it was cold and wet due to the snow.

"Yeah, I did... I moved out once I graduated from high school." Kyuhyun replied.

"Then why didn't you come looking for me?" Siwon asked in a rush, that Kyuhyun gasped at the quick harshness, "I am sorry, because I..."

"You could have a life that I wasn't aware of," Kyuhyun explained, "Maybe you have forgotten about me..."

"No, I did not," Siwon disagreed as quick again, "I can never forget about you, Kyu. Though thinking of you hurts sometimes, but I can never forget those days that we spent together. You are important in my life." 

 

He took Kyuhyun's hands with his own and placed them right in front of his chest where his heart is, "Always here."

Kyuhyun blushed deeper with the touch, but he shrunk his hands back to himself, "What about those girlfriends that you have? I...heard from my mother that you went through a few relationships..."

"But none worked out." Siwon simply said, "Just like yours."

Kyuhyun snapped his head up, "How did you know...?"

"Mothers." So they have been keeping up with each other's lives through their mothers, though they did not contact each other directly.

 

Both shared a glance before laughter took over. As the laughter died down, Siwon took Kyuhyun's hands again, and held them tight with care.

"Kyu, believe me when I said I will never forget about you," Siwon said with his eyes watching closely at Kyuhyun's reaction, "After all these years, I came to a conclusion. That you still play an important part in my life. Or maybe even more important when we were young. I missed you so much that I...couldn't bring myself to see you as just a simple childhood friend." 

Then, he noticed a blue bracelet on Kyuhyun's right wrist. A familiar cruciani bracelet which is the Superman special edition back then. He gave the bracelet to Kyuhyun as Christmas present on their last and teary encounter. 

"You...wore it since then?" Siwon tenderly the back of Kyuhyun's hand as he asked, "Kyu?"

Kyuhyun looked down at his wrist and gave a small nod, "Wearing it like a lucky charm, hoping that...we will meet again someday."

"And what a lucky charm, thankful that you have been wearing it," Siwon pressed their foreheads together as he whispered just as dearly, "It looks so beautiful on the beautiful you."

Kyuhyun in a deep breath before his cheeks went burning again. He tried to lower his gaze but Siwon forced him to look up by lifting his hands. With their eyes staring at their hands being wrapped together, Siwon gave a kiss on Kyuhyun's hands before placing them against his chest. And Kyuhyun got even more bashful with his heart pumping harder and faster that Siwon could hear as well.

 

"You threw a temper about me moving away, because you were hurt, right?" Siwon asked even though he knew the answer, "Because you thought that I am going to forget you and lead a new life without you, right? That was why, you said those things to me..."

"I..." Kyuhyun tried to think of an excuse but he couldn't and bit his lips, admitting Siwon's words indirectly.

"You were already in love with me back then, right?" Siwon asked again. Kyuhyun gasped with another deeper shade of red, which again, proved Siwon right, "You know, if you confessed to me, we might not ended up in separation for years, Kyu."

"You treated me just a friend, or maybe just a dongsaeng," Kyuhyun admitted softly, "You were already a person who has strong charisma that many attracted to you... I am just...just..."

 

Siwon pulled Kyuhyun's hands to his back and embraced the stunned man, before he whispered deeply into Kyuhyun's ear, "I am sorry, Kyu. I was late in knowing that, and hurt you without knowing it."

"Hyung..." With the hug, tears came silently and wet Siwon's shoulder, "I..."

"I love you too, Kyu," Siwon confessed straight out that freezed Kyuhyun, "I am sorry that I only realized your absolute presence and my yearn for your presence was due to love, after I left. I am sorry that I was too used with your presence in my childhood, that I had forgotten how you captivated me at our first encounter. Perhaps I had fallen in love with you ever since... But it just...slipped away as we grew up together."

Kyuhyun pulled away with his teary face revealed flawlessly that got Siwon to have his heart cringed at the sight. He took a hand and wiped the tears gently away from Kyuhyun's face before he gave a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"I am sorry you have waited so long for me, Kyu..." Siwon apologized once more.

 

And to his surprise, Kyuhyun threw himself at Siwon, pressing their lips together, for the first time under the snowy White Christmas Eve. Though surprised, Siwon was fast to embrace Kyuhyun, returning the kiss and deepening it even more intensively with both their hearts readied and opened for the love that was missed out. After they broke apart from the kiss, contented with the first kiss that they shared, Kyuhyun bashfully confessed with his hands placed on Siwon's chest lightly to feel the heat that surrounded them earlier.

 

"I love you, Wonnie hyung."

 

The snow continued to fall, and especially beautified Kyuhyun as the snowflakes dropped on his pure milky skin, that captivated Siwon even more, definitely even more than his eyes first landed on Kyuhyun when he was just a child. And this time, he will not let go of Kyuhyun like how he did on that tragic day. This time, he will grab hold of Kyuhyun as tight and as close as ever, that he will not have a slightest chance to slip away.

 

"Merry Christmas Kyu, and I love you too."

 

--------------------

 

Kyuhyun woke up with a strange wave of heat and his body being trapped under an arm and a leg. Still in his daze that he couldn't quite figure out who was the one trapping him, only when a familiar snore came that he realized the possessive person. 

"Welcome back, Wonnie." Kyuhyun giggled as he turned himself around to face his husband and gave a kiss on the nose.

"Hmmm, Kyunnie baby... Feels good..." Siwon mumbled in his sleep and snuggled closer against Kyuhyun, rubbing his stubby face against Kyuhyun's smooth skin.

"Yahhhh!" Kyuhyun smacked on Siwon's chest, " even in your sleep!"

"What what what happened?!" Siwon had his eyes sprang opened with the smack, "Who smack me?!"

Kyuhyun giggled and pinched Siwon's nose, "I did."

Siwon narrowed his stare at Kyuhyun, "And this is all I get after getting home just in time for Christmas Eve?"

"Well, you deserved it for rubbing your body against me," Kyuhyun shrugged, with his tongue sticking out playfully at Siwon, "Who told you to be in your dreams?"

 

Then, the gaze turned eerie as Siwon smirked in a way that Kyuhyun will go "oh no", and true enough, Kyuhyun was being pinned down flat on the bed with Siwon hovering above him.

"Believe it or not," Siwon rocked his body against Kyuhyun as he spoke, "You are the one who is in my dreams."

"No way!!" Kyuhyun gasped as he denied, but his mouth was caught by Siwon who captured straight right for the morning kiss.

Kyuhyun moaned right out with the passionate kiss, and the needs grew even more when Siwon's hands started to rover all over his body, taking his clothes off pieces by pieces. He only managed to pull away for a second with a quick glimpse at the opened windows.

 

"Wonnie, look! It is snowing!!" Kyuhyun tried to get his husband's attention, but Siwon only hummed to response, "Really! It is snowing! On Christmas Eve! So it means..."

"It means," Siwon flicked his tongue on Kyuhyun's exposed skin, "We will go out only after I am done with you, my baby."

"What...?" Kyuhyun let out another moan before he regained his sanity, "Not so early in the morning! How am I going to walk properly! I want to enjoy the White Christmas!"

"Hmmm try again," Siwon continued to kiss down on Kyuhyun's body.

"We...Shall we play our favourite toys?" Kyuhyun pointed at the two significant toys, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee transformer toys, displaying on the bedside table.

"I do know a couple of other toys that might be a little more...interesting." Siwon smirked, that earned himself a smack on his arms, "What! You do like them the other night!"

"Wonnie~~ Aren't you tired from the jetlag?" Kyuhyun tried again, but he could sense that his defence is crumpling down with Siwon's aggressive attack.

But Siwon refused all the protest and even proceeded to undress himself before slamming their bodies hard that caused another round of , "You woke the beast up, so you have to take the consequences."

 

"Nooo Wonnie~ Damn it, you idiot~ Wonnie~"

"Merry Christmas, my sweet baby Kyunnie~"

 

 

Well, there goes another Christmas Eve for the White Christmas.