A Man In Love

Waiting For Your Return

Siwon D-31

Kyuhyun D-675

 

Exactly one more month to go for Siwon's discharge~ >.< Its seems like just yesterday that he enlisted and tadah! We are left with 1 month to go! Miss him totally~

P.S. Special appearance of Ryeowook because we are down to 3 SJ members to return! Miss you too, Ryeowook ah!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"RYEOWOOK!!" Someone from far shouted for the Cupid who was flying around the garden happily in his little own world.

"RYEOWOOK AH!!!" The person tried again and got the attention at last. 

The Cupid flew to the person who was calling for him and beamed, "Leeteuk sunbaenim!! Is it my turn now?"

The Elder Cupid nodded his head at the Cupid newbie, "Yes yes Wookie ah, finally after 7432 days of training, it is your turn now."

"Oh yessss!!" Ryeowook punched in the air hysterically. It is the time for him to shine at last! "And I am going to make the whole world full of love and no hate and everyone will have a lover~~"

"Woah woah slow down Wookie ah," Leeteuk calmed the excited Cupid down, "For your first mission, you are only to help one being. Only one for your first time."

Ryeowook's excited expression turned into a pout instantly, "Only one?"

"Yes only one this time," Leeteuk confirmed, "And graduallly increase each time you are out for mission. Can you do it, my cute little cupid?"

Though unwilling, but he doesn't want to ruin his first time which he had waited for 7432 days. So he agreed, "Ok, one at a time."

"Good boy," Leeteuk smiled with praise, "Do you have confidence in making your first mission a success?"

Ryeowook had his bright smile returned and nodded with eagerness, "YES I HAVE CONFIDENCE!!" 

 

And he flew away for his first mission, with his cupid bow and arrow secured behind his back.

"DON'T FORGET THE RULES, WOOKIE AH!" Leeteuk shouted behind Ryeowook who was already near the boundary of the Cupid's protection border, "REMEMBER TO SHOOT AT THE CORRECT PLACE!"

"I HAVE CONFIDENCE!!" Ryeowook responded back echoing the area and POOF he is out of the border.

"Ah..." Leeteuk exclaimed, "My baby boy has grown up so much..."

 

 

Ryeowook flew among the humans, eyeing excitedly as this is his first time to be out in the human world. Everything and everyone interest him that he couldn't stop looking. The people, the cars, the buildings, the roads, the trees, the flowers, even the ants on the ground were fascinating to him. He was so joyous till he almost forgot the real reason to be out in the human world.

Until he saw a couple on the street, holding hands and leaning against each other, smiling sweetly that no one can unseen the romantic aura surrounding them.

"AH!" Ryeowook punched his fist against his palm, "I need to create more love in this world!"

So he flew again, and start searching for his first mission.

 

"Who should I help with my first time...?" Ryeowook scratched his chin as he flew around. 

He flew along the road but cars were moving so fast that he can't target at one person. He flew right into the shopping street but there were too many people that he can't find a focus. He flew along the Han River but there isn't any human being, just birds chirping and ducks swimming. He flew to the housing estates, but nothing interest him at the peaceful environment.

Pouting after flying for a while, Ryeowook came to a district with a few office buildings. Curious with the high-rise, Ryeowook flew along the windows and peeked into each floor, before he came to the tallest floor of one building.

 

"Kyuhyun," He heard someone in a deep voice calling for another behind a desk in a room. Oh yes, the Cupid has super ears that he could hear from the outside of the closed windows.

"Yes sajangnim?" The person who Ryeowook assumed as Kyuhyun, came into the room addressing the person.

"Meeting will start at 3. Tell the other managers to report in the meeting room at 2.45." The man in the deep voice requested.

Kyuhyun nodded his head, "Yes sajangnim."

"And I need this before you go at 6." He handed a file to Kyuhyun, which Kyuhyun received with his hands.

 

And Kyuhyun blushed when both their hands came into contact briefly while the sajangnim lowered his head to write something, but the blush was quick to disappear when sajangnim's head was up looking at Kyuhyun. But everything that happened in that split second was caught in Ryeowook's eyes.

"Oh..." Ryeowook's face lit up with genuine glee, "Finally I found you."

 

 

Kyuhyun went back to his table, and opened the file that he just received. He was totally focusing in his work, as he did not want to disappoint his sajangnim, so he didn't notice a pair of gleeful eyes were looking at him in front of his desk.

"OH MY....!" Kyuhyun yelped when he finally noticed someone small and short in nothing but a pair of white shorts and some weird bow and arrows sticking out from his back, looking so excited in front of his desk, "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"

"Oh hello Kyuhyun!" Ryeowook waved his hand with beaming eyes, "I am Ryeowook, your Cupid of Love!"

My...WHAT?!" Kyuhyun blinked his eyes confusingly. Cupid of Love? Does this thing ever existed?

"Cupid of Love!" Ryeowook flapped his wings as he made a circle in the air, "I am here to bring love to the world..."

"EXCUSE ME?" Kyuhyun dismissed waving his hands in the air, "I am sorry but this is not the time for a...a Cupid to appear in front of my desk. I am busy and I need to complete my work. And I don't believe anything about Cupid or Love..."

"Hey! That is very rude!" Ryeowook pouted and flicked his fingers on Kyuhyun's forehead. 

"Ouch!! That hurts!" Kyuhyun rubbed his forehead, "What the hell do you want, you little creep in diapers!"

"That is even more rude!" Ryeowook pointed the white shorts that he was wearing, "This is not a DIAPERS! This is Cupid's white shorts! And I am the CUPID, not creep!"

"Whatever, can you please leave, Mr Cupid?" Kyuhyun swept his hand wanting the Cupid to leave, "I am busy!"

"I am here to give you love!" Ryeowook persisted and flew next to Kyuhyun, "I can see...you wanted love~"

 

There was a brief pause before Kyuhyun shook his head  and denied, "No I don't..."

"Yes, you do." Ryeowook nodded his head.

"No, I don't."

"Oh yes you do."

"No you are wrong."

"Yes I am right."

"No I don't want any love."

"Oh yes oh yes you do."

 

"Could you just shut up and go?" Kyuhyun slammed his hands on the table, "What did I do to have some weirdo pestering me?"

"Because I know you wanted love!" Ryeowook flew to where the sajangnim sits, peeking into the room through the glass door and back at Kyuhyun, "from him! Choi Siwon...."

"OH SHUT UP!!" Kyuhyun jumped out from his seat and grabbed Ryeowook to cover his mouth, afraid that his sajangnim could hear this weirdo babbling out things that he wasn't suppose to know.

But the small and short Cupid managed to wriggle out of Kyuhyun's hands and pouted with his hands folded against his bare chest, "He can't hear me. I can only be seen by you."

"What?" Kyuhyun mouthed, and stretched his neck at the sajangnim's room, before he turned back to Ryeowook again, "Listen. This is way too ridiculous happening to me, and I did not want any cupid for help. So you can just go and help other people, alright, Mr Cupid? I cannot afford to lose this job..."

"Or lose him." Ryeowook flicked his eyes towards Siwon's room.

"Yes, or him," Kyuhyun nodded his head, but frowned when he knew he got into Ryeowook's trap, "No no no I... Oh please just go away!"

"I can't!" Ryeowook exclaimed, "I have to complete this mission before I can go home! Otherwise, Leeteuk sunbaenim is going to keep me away for another 7432 days..."

"Seriously, I don't care. So just go away!!" Kyuhyun grabbed Ryeowook by the white shorts easily since the Cupid is small and short. He opened the windows from the back of his desk and flung Ryeowook out desperately, "You can find some other people to...to do magic on them. BYE!"

 

But as he turned around to sit on his chair, Ryeowook was there again, in front of his table, "OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL! HOW DID YOU GET HERE FROM THERE SO FAST!"

"Because I am the Cupid!" Ryeowook winked with victory, "I have magic, like you said."

Kyuhyun growled and facepalmed himself, "I need to finish up my work!!"

"So do I!" Ryeowook picked up his bow and arrow, flying to Siwon's room as he readied to shoot the love of arrow at Siwon, "I can make him love you."

Kyuhyun panicked and ran to catch Ryeowook, "OH NO NO NO!"

 

"What is the noise out there, Kyuhyun?" Siwon opened the door suddenly having to face the awkward Kyuhyun standing right in front of his room, "Is there any problem?"

"There is nothing, sajangnim..." Kyuhyun wavered his eyes where Ryeowook was obviously standing right next to him, where Siwon could have seen. But there isn't any surprised look coming from Siwon as though there is a third person in the office. So the Cupid was right, Kyuhyun is the only one who could see him.

"You look tired," Siwon stepped forward and placed his hand over Kyuhyun's cheek, "And red. Are you having a fever?"

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes rapidly as he felt Siwon's hand on his skin, and his heartbeats were sure to be heard loudly because the heart was beating real fast and loud from his ribcage. And he could hear Ryeowook's giggle from his side, definitely having a good time watching him blushed like a teenage boy in love.

"I am fine, sajangnim..." Kyuhyun mouthed carefully, not wanting to show that he was awed with the sweet caring touch from Siwon, "I am just a little...tired. But I am fine."

"Ok, that is good to hear," Siwon removed his hand and nodded his head, "Be sure to inform the managers about the meeting."

"Yes sajangnim." Kyuhyun calmed himself once Siwon was at least stepped away from his comfort zone, "I will prepare the materials for the meeting right away."

"Thank you Kyuhyun," Siwon smiled with dimples showing out, "I don't know what I will do if you are not here for me." And he went back into his room with the glass door closed.

 

Once Siwon was back into his room, Kyuhyun glared at Ryeowook who was having a little celebratory fly in the air.

"Nice little blush you have there." Ryeowook beamed, "Oh how I love the sweet romance in the air!"

Instead of getting frustrated with the Cupid, Kyuhyun slumped on his chair and sighed, "He doesn't like me, or rather, he is not into men."

"Well..." Ryeowook dropped himself on Kyuhyun's desk, "That is why you need me, the Cupid for help."

"You?" Kyuhyun side-eyed at Ryeowook, "Are you really the Cupid?"

"Of course!" Ryeowook pouted, "Can't you see my bow and arrow? Though this is my first time on mission..."

"Your first time?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, "Your first time being a cupid? Oh no...."

"Hey!! I have confidence I can complete this love mission!" Ryeowook flapped his wings and raised himself with his hands on his waist looking determined, "I HAVE CONFIDENCE!!"

Sighing, Kyuhyun couldn't believe his own luck for having such ridiculous situation that he was stuck on. Since he can't be helped, and the Cupid is not going to leave him until he is done with his mission, Kyuhyun decided that he will engage the help from the Cupid.

 

"So how are you going to help me in this?"

--------------------

 

"To make the guy be in love with you, I have to shoot this arrow of Love with this bow of Love, right at his heart," Ryeowook explained in the middle of Kyuhyun's apartment, about his mission while Kyuhyun looked bewilderedly, still in disbelief of having a cupid in his house, "Not anywhere else but heart."

Since Kyuhyun is the only being who could see Ryeowook at the moment, there isn't any choice but to keep the Cupid with him, which means by bringing the Cupid home till the mission is done. Though Kyuhyun was not into the idea of having a small and short cupid with him all the time, but if this means the tiny hope of him about being in love with Siwon whom he had a crush on could be real, he would want to at least have a try. 

"And what if you shoot the arrow at other places but the heart?" Kyuhyun asked the Cupid, "Since this is your first time, you could have missed."

"Erm well..." Ryeowook flicked his eyes thinking, "Leeteuk sunbaenim told me something else would happen if the arrow was not shoot right at the heart. But he didn't really go into the details of what would happened."

Kyuhyun scoffed, "And whoever this sunbaenim is, allowed a newbie to create love in the world?"

"Hey!" Ryeowook hit the top of Kyuhyun's head with his bow, "Leeteuk sunbaenim is the Elder in the Cupid world! Don't you dare doubt his trust!"

"Alright alright!" Kyuhyun rubbed the small bump on his head, "You are such a violent cupid!"

 

"Anyway, I will do my best to make Siwon fall for you!" Ryeowook punched his fists in the air with determination, "I have CONFIDENCE and make lots and LOTS of love in this world where there is no hate but LOVE~~~~"

"Ok I get it!" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "You don't have to shout it out every single minute! Are you all cupids so ethusiastic?"

"Of course! Because we make the world a better place filled with love~" Ryeowook beamed with his chest bumping up, looking proud of himself.

"Yeah right, but this is your first time, so you are technically, not a true cupid yet." Kyuhyun replied with sarcasm, which earned him another hit on his head.

 

 

The next day, Ryeowook followed Kyuhyun to work, with much eagerness about completing his first mission. But he was just as curious to know everything that he saw in the office building as he flew next to Kyuhyun.

"Wow... This is so pretty~" Ryeowook glued his eyes on the huge LED screen at the office lobby that was showing the morning stock of the day.

"That is just a television." Kyuhyun whispered under his breath, not wanting others to know he is talking to nothing.

"And wow, this is awesome.." Ryeowook next awed at the people flocking into the lift in the morning rush.

"These are just people," Kyuhyun clenched his teeth as he rolled his eyes, "Could you just shut..."

"Oh and that is sajangnim!" Ryeowook pointed out as Siwon walked into the building, busied talking on the phone.

 

Kyuhyun turned to the direction where Ryeowook pointed out, and gasped in silence. Looking dashing in his dark grey suit with the tight white shirt under the suit, and the pair of lengthy legs hiding behind the body-fit pants, walking in that pair of shiny leather shoes like a model out of the magazine, Kyuhyun was dazzled. But well, that happens every morning, so it is not a big deal to have a fluttering morning. In fact, it was his favourite morning habit that he does ever since he found out he had a crush on his boss. 

"Morning, Kyuhyun." Siwon smiled, with the deep dimples showing so brightly, "How is your morning?"

Kyuhyun calmed himself showing his professional and nodded, "Morning sajangnim. Morning isn't bad."

Just then the lift came, and just for the two of them. And Ryeowook. Ryeowook clapped his hands as he watched Kyuhyun followed Siwon to step into the lift. They had a brief skin contact as they both reached out for the same button, but Kyuhyun was quick to retrieve his hand back before he went out of control with his blush. Siwon eyed at Kyuhyun curiously but shook his head for whatever was in his mind. The silence took over as the lift proceeded up the floors.

 

"That went well," Ryeowook whispered in Kyuhyun's ear on his right, "Do you want me to shoot the arrow here, now?"

"No!" Kyuhyun turned his head to his right with a short yelp.

"Sorry, something wrong, Kyuhyun?" Siwon screwed his brows with the sudden outburst from Kyuhyun. 

Kyuhyun glared at Ryeowook before he turned around apologetically, "Nothing is wrong, sajangnim."

Siwon resumed his smile and gave a pat on Kyuhyun's shoulder, "Glad to know that. Get me my usual coffee when we reached the office. I have got new reports to read."

"Yes sajangnim." Kyuhyun nodded his head. 

 

The lift reached the floor that seemed eternity to reach, and Kyuhyun could finally breathe without having his heart jumping out for being in an enclosed area with just Siwon alone. So he got himself ready to fly to his seat without looking at Siwon, but just as they stepped out of the lift, Siwon gave another pat on his shoulder.

"Nice outfit, by the way Kyuhyun," Kyuhyun turned around and looked into Siwon's eyes, "Makes my personal assistant such a cute sweet thing." He smiled and turned around to make his way to his room, leaving Kyuhyun stunned on the spot.

 

"Wow, that was so sweet~" Kyuhyun almost forgot that Ryeowook was still with him. The Cupid started to fly circling Kyuhyun with that pair of irritating wings, as he whistled, "Cute sweet thing~"

"Did you shoot an arrow at him?" Kyuhyun snapped Ryeowook out of his cupid world.

"No I didn't." Ryeowook shook his head, "You told me not to. So I didn't. Do you want me to?" Ryeowook took the bow and arrow from his back, and flapped his wings nearer to Siwon.

"Oh no no you don't! Not now!" Kyuhyun spat under his breath and charged towards Ryeowook, "I am not ready yet!"

 

Just before Ryeowook could fly to face Siwon, Kyuhyun pounced at Ryeowook, slamming the Cupid to the ground. Caught by surprise, Ryeowook shot out the arrow aimlessly as he fell flat on the ground. Both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook watched the arrow helplessly hit right at Siwon's right leg, with their moouths widely opened.

"Ahhh!" Siwon shouted in pain as he tumbled, with his face smacking right onto the ground.

"Sajangnim!" Kyuhyun got onto his feet and dashed towards Siwon, "Sajangnim, are you ok?"

Siwon growled in pain as he lifted himself up, with the help from Kyuhyun.

"Sajangnim...?" Kyuhyun supported Siwon with his hand around Siwon's waist, "Are you...?"

Before he could finish, Siwon turned to face him, with just an inch away from each other. Kyuhyun held his breath for having Siwon so intimately close to him, and averted his gaze to shut the awkwardness away.

"I am fine, Kyuhyun," Siwon smiled as if nothing serious had happened, yet leaning against Kyuhyun heavily for support, "I guess I tripped my legs accidentally..."

"Can you stand...on your own?" Kyuhyun carefully removed his hand around Siwon and asked.

"I guess so...." Siwon took a few steps but his right leg seems to be wobbling instead of functioning normally, "Woah why is my right leg wobble like jelly?"

Kyuhyun turned aound and glared at Ryeowook who was hanging in the air, looking extremely apologetic. Kyuhyun signalled for Ryeowook to do something about Siwon's wobbly right leg, but the Cupid shook his head, as if saying there isn't arrow that he could use to make the correction.

 

"Can you help me back to my room, Kyuhyun?" Siwon requested, placing his hand around Kyuhyun's shoulder and leaned his whole body on Kyuhyun, "I think I need to sit down for a while."

Kyuhyun tried to calm his fast pacing heart with Siwon leaning closer to him, and the scent coming from Siwon was so mesmerising...and Siwon was just speaking right next to his ear that he could feel the breath against his ear...

"Yes sajangnim.." Kyuhyun wrapped his hand around Siwon's waist carefully and supported the man to his room.

 

As they walked, Kyuhyun threw a gaze behind where the carefree cupid was making circles in the air, and mouthed out "STAY PUT AND DON'T DO ANY STUPID THING!" before he focused back at Siwon.

"Ahhh..." Ryeowook stopped flying in circles and clapped both his hands together, "So when the arrow was shoot at other area than heart, something else will happen..."

--------------------

 

"I will aim at the heart correctly this time!" Ryeowook punched his fist in the air as he followed behind Kyuhyun, "I have CONFIDENCE!"

Kyuhyun ignored Ryeowook and continued his way back to the office after lunch. Seeing there isn't any response from Kyuhyun, Ryeowook flew to face Kyuhyun and smiled brightly, "Shall I do it once we got back to the office?"

"No..." Kyuhyun murmured, "You will hurt my sajangnim."

"That was just an accident!" Ryeowook protested, "And if you didn't stop me, I could have shoot at his heart and tadah~ He is in love with you!"

"Still no." Kyuhyun refused.

"But as you can see, the area that I shot at wrongly, is alright by the next day!" Ryeowook recalled, "The effect wasn't permanent.."

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes dangerously at Ryeowook to shut the noisy cupid up, but next second, he dropped his fierce gaze and replaced with a dejected look, "....I don't think this is how I want to make him fall for me." He sighed as they got into the lift. Just the two of them, to their luck.

"Ehh!! But why?" Ryeowook gasped and flapped his wings anxiously in front of Kyuhyun, "This is what the Cupid do! To make people fall in love with each other and make the world a loving place!"

"But if he doesn't like me at all, then what is the point of making him fall for me?" Kyuhyun urged, "That is not his real feeling."

Ryeowook pouted with his hands across his chest, "That is so rude!"

"Rude? How is this rude?" Kyuhyun flicked the Cupid out of side as he walked out of the lift, "I am just saying that love between humans doesn't need a cupid to meddle around."

"But a cupid can help a human to get his or her love with just a little magic of love," Ryeowook rubbed his forehead where Kyuhyun had flicked his fingers on, and swept to Kyuhyun facing him over the desk, "And I can't fail my first mission! Leeteuk sunbaenim will be so disappointed in me."

"Why are you so persistent?" Kyuhyun exhaled exasperatedly, "Can't you just go and find another human to help? I...don't...don't want sajangnim to lo..love..." Kyuhyun stammered halfway, and Ryeowook was smiling playfully at how Kyuhyun was denying his true motive.

"See! You can't even trick your own heart," Ryeowook placed himself on Kyuhyun's desk, with his head supported by his elbows, swinging his legs with his wings flapping in rhythm with anticipation, "Let me help you, huh? Huh huh huh??? I promise I will shoot at the heart, right at his heart! I HAVE CONFIDENCE!"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!" Kyuhyun gave up, "You sound like a broken record, so annoying!"

 

"Kyuhyun?" Just then, Siwon called for Kyuhyun, "Are you back?"

"Yes sajangnim!" Kyuhyun took the packet that he brought back from lunch, and made his way to Siwon's room, "I bought you lunch." With Ryeowook following closely behind, with his bow and arrow ready.

"Oh thank you, Kyuhyun," Siwon smiled and went back to put an end on the call, "So I see you on Saturday for the DnD, Mr Lee. Yes, I will. Thank you, and goodbye."

Kyuhyun was first startled to see Siwon standing upright with one hand on his waist, looking so handsome with just a simple gesture, but he steadied himself and placed the packet on the desk. Siwon ended the call just then, and turned to Kyuhyun with his earnest smile, "You are just what I need in my life, Kyuhyun."

"Nothing big deal that I can't do for you, sajangnim, it is just a lunch anyway." Though he was glad to know he is important to Siwon, Kyuhyun just returned a smile as he put up his professional expression.

"Oh you have no idea how much you have done for me, Kyuhyun." Siwon replied with gratitude, "So what is the lunch my adorable personal assistant had gotten for me?"

 

"It is about time..." Ryeowook whispered near Kyuhyun's ear, with his bow and arrow aimed at Siwon's heart.

Kyuhyun widened his eyes and hitched a breath as he watched Ryeowook shot the arrow out, and back at Siwon who was looking hungrily at the lunch.

"Hmmm smell nice." Siwon commented and made his move to sit on his chair.

Kyuhyun followed the arrow closely as though it was on a slow motion, but the arrow was halfway there out from Ryeowook's bow, and it seems like it was going to lose the aim at any second.

"Ahhh sajangnim..." Kyuhyun called out for Siwon, but it was too late...

 

And...PAAAATTT! The arrow hit Siwon's left eye...

 

The arrow shot at his left eye instead of the heart, and the back of his head hit hard on the armchair as though he got punch on his face.

"SAJANGNIM!!" 

 

 

The next day, Siwon appeared in the office with a white patch on his left eye, like one of the pirates from the Pirates of the Caribbean with one eye covered. He was clueless of course, how he got his eye swollen and red while talking to Kyuhyun the day before. He just remembered having something, invisible though, punched right at his left eye out of the sudden. Kyuhyun rushed forward screaming for him, and went into a short hysterical state when the left eye got swollen in just a second. Kyuhyun took him to the hospital and get the left eye patched up, so for now, he had to bandage his left eye till the swollen part gets better.

"It will be ok by tonight." Ryeowook whispered as Kyuhyun greeted Siwon at the office floor, "I bet you on that."

Without saying anything, Kyuhyun flicked Ryeowook far away till he hit the glass windows behind his desk, and tumbled to the ground. 

 

"Meeting will be ready in 5, sajangnim." Kyuhyun bowed as Siwon appeared from the lift. Feeling just as guilty, he reminded himself not to interact with Siwon much, at least for the day.

But Siwon was quick to grab his wrist before he could get back to his desk, "Hey Kyuhyun, this wasn't your fault, though I have no idea what hit my eye. Probably some bee or paper bullet.. But I know it wasn't you."

Kyuhyun bit his lips as he controlled himself not to spill out that it was INDIRECTLY his fault due to the incompetent cupid he have there behind his desk. He couldn't say so because no one will ever believe that cupid actually did exist in this world. Like no one in the right mind would ever believe Cupid of Love and how they bring love to this world. He wavered his eyes not wanting to look at Siwon, that will increase his guilt, but Siwon held his face gently and sighed, "Really, I didn't blame you, or I couldn't blame you because..."

"I...need to get back to work, sajangnim." Kyuhyun removed Siwon's hands away and made his way back to his desk. 

Seeing nothing could ease the guilt from Kyuhyun, Siwon exhaled and went back to his room. Silence came through the office floor, even when both met up to approach for the meeting. Throughout the meeting, Kyuhyun avoided looking at Siwon, with his eyes concentrating on the minutes that he was taking for the meeting. But he knew Siwon who seated next to him was watching him, stealing the chances to side seeing him. He knew of course, how could he not know when his crush is looking at him. Especially when Ryeowook was reporting each time when Siwon tilted his eyes to have a quick glance.

"Forty-seven.." Ryeowook counted diligently each time Siwon looked at Kyuhyun, "Forty-seven.. Forty-eight.."

Kyuhyun growled lowly, hinting for Ryeowook to stop, but nah, Ryeowook was having too much fun in this than to ever stop himself.

"Stupid cupid..." Kyuhyun cursed under his breath as Ryeowook even dared to fly in front of Siwon and continued with his counting.

 

"Should I shoot the arrow now? Like I have a perfect spot, I am sure I won't miss this time! I HAVE CONFIDENCE"

--------------------

 

Of course, Ryeowook did not shoot the arrow during the meeting, for Kyuhyun came out of an excuse to leave the meeting for a while, forcing Ryeowook out as well. He did not want Siwon to lose the healthy eye because of Ryeowook, so they came up with an agreement that only after Siwon is healthy with no injuries, then Ryeowook will shoot his arrow of Love. 

Surprisingly, the swollen left eye was back to perfectly normal health, and Siwon had his flawless handsome face back as well, just in time for the DnD on Saturday night. Kyuhyun arrived at the venue, in his best and favourite dark blue suit that was perfect for a DnD, with Ryeowook trailing behind him.

"Ohhhh Ball~~~" Ryeowook cooed as he flew to the chandelier hanging from the top of the ceiling in the middle of the ballroom, "Pretty~~~"

"Oie! Get back here!" Kyuhyun hissed and looked around hoping that no one sees him acting weird.

"But this is so much fun~" Ryeowook flew around the chandelier dreamily, "Human world is so much fun."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, but was soon put up his professional state as people around greeted him, knowing him as the personal assistant of Siwon. He couldn't reject the conversation from Siwon's business partners and soon lost sight of the Cupid. Shaking his head, he decided not to care about Ryeowook and engaged himself in the conversation with others.

 

Ryeowook, on the other hand, flew among the humans in the ballroom, looking excited as how beautiful the humans had dressed up attending the DnD. He couldn't stop staring at the glittering pair of earrings wore by a pretty lady, or the bling bling coming from a necklace by a middle-aged woman. He followed one guy for the shimmering suit that the guy wore and found Siwon at the corner talking to a group of businessmen.

"Ahhh there you are.." Ryeowook smiled at the handsome man in his black tuxedo, looking dashingly hot with his fringe combed up revealing his entire flawless features, "Hmmm maybe...this is the time to have you falling in love with Kyuhyun." 

He stuck on his tongue as he retrieved his bow and arrow from his back, and aimed at Siwon's heart. For sure, he knew this time he will not missed the target, hundred percent sure. With his high confidence, he shot out the arrow.

 

But a guy from nowhere blocked Siwon's view and had the arrow shot at his heart instead!

"Oh no!!!" Ryeowook gasped and took out another arrow. But just as he shot the second arrow, Siwon moved out of his corner and walked away with the group of businessmen following him. The arrow was shot at the man standing behind them, right at his heart.

"Oh dear!!" The Cupid started to panick as he missed the second time. Not giving up, he followed Siwon with his hand readied for the 3rd arrow, and waited for the right moment. 

Just his luck, Siwon stopped in front of the cocktail reception and asked for a glass of wine. With this chance, Ryeowook shot out the 3rd arrow, thinking for sure this will hit Siwon. 

But as the arrow was shot out, Siwon bent down out of nowhere and the arrow was shot at the bartender behind the reception, at the heart as well!

"How on earth did I not miss the heart, but the person!!" Ryeowook smacked his forehead for the 3rd missed arrow. 

As he took out the fourth arrow, Siwon had gotten his drink and moved on to another area. With much determination, Ryeowook decided he shall get Siwon's heart for sure on this night.

 

 

Kyuhyun ended the conversation with a couple of people he saw, and started to look for the Cupid, wishing that he hasn't cause any trouble just yet. As he was wavering among the people, someone caught his hand that made him turned around abruptly.

"Hi, you must be Kyuhyun." An unknown guy smiled at him, "Finally I found you."

Kyuhyun frowned with his brows screwed together, "Excuse me but who are you? Do I know you?"

"Oh you may not know me now, but soon we will know each other, heart by heart." The guy smiled as he lifted Kyuhyun's hand and placed a kiss on the back of his hand, "Sweet hand you have there."

"What the hell..." Just as Kyuhyun was snapping his hand away from the weirdo, another guy came forward and have his hand wrapped around with a sharp tug.

"Hi Kyuhyun, nice to meet you." The second guy took in a sniff from Kyuhyun's neck, "You smell damn nice, sweetie."

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Kyuhyun forced his hand over the guy's face and pushed him away, "Get away from me!"

"Hey you!! Who are you to touch my Kyu?" The first weirdo pointed and shouted at the second weirdo.

"I am his boyfriend!" The second weirdo snapped right back.

"Oh no! I am his boyfriend, right Kyukyu?" Came the third person who seemed to be the bartender of the cocktail reception in the uniform, "I am falling for you, sweetheart." And he placed a kiss on Kyuhyun's cheek without warning.

"ARGH!! WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON!!" Kyuhyun snuggled out from the bartender and wiped the lingering kiss off his face, "I DON'T KNOW ANY OF YOU!"

"Who dare touch my Kyuhyun?!" A fourth voice shouted out as the person charged towards Kyuhyun and the other three guys, and stumbled over the three already arguement men. Kyuhyun gasped at the side at the crowd that started a fight because of him, and a realisation came upon him as he hoped the Cupid was not the main culprit of this commotion.

 

"Kyuhyun is mine!"

"No!! He is mine!!"

"Idiot! He is not yours, but mine!"

"No!! Mine!"

"Mine!!"

"Kyuhyun is mine!!"

 

"RYEOWOOK!!!!" Kyuhyun screamed for the Cupid but before he could find Ryeowook, a strong grip held his hand and pulled him away from the strange commotion. Kyuhyun couldn't figure who was the one pulling him, but he followed the person as they ran away from the ballroom. They ran and ran till they reached the exit staircase, and stopped as they pushed the door to hide away, with just them alone at the stuffy staircase. Kyuhyun leaned against the wall to catch his breath, and only then, he saw the person who rescued him from the nightmare.

"Sajangnim...?" Kyuhyun whispered carefully, having a clear vision of Siwon standing in front of him.

"Are you alright?" Siwon asked, as he placed his hands on Kyuhyun's arms, "Did they hurt you or anything?"

Kyuhyun shook his head, though still on doubt about how did he ended up with Siwon, alone in this secluded area, "How...how did you...know...?"

"I was looking for you, and I saw a butch of guys charging at you, claiming that you are theirs at the top of their lungs," Siwon recalled, "Hardly seems to be a quiet meeting."

"I...swear! I have no idea who are these people! Like I have not met them before, and suddenly they claimed that they are in love with me? Like seriously? Me? Who are they kidding?" Kyuhyun babbled as his mind started to process back at the situation.

"Really, you need to ask?" Siwon tilted his head and chuckled, "Kyuhyun, I am not surprised at all."

"Not...surprised?" Now that is confusing, "What do you mean...?"

"Have you ever look at yourself in the mirror, Kyuhyun?" Siwon stepped forward as he spoke, trapping Kyuhyun against the wall with his hands locked at each side, "You are tremendously adorable that anyone, absolutely anyone, would want to have piece of you."

Kyuhyun gulped down nervously as he tried to digest the words coming from his boss, "I...don't understand quite well..."

"Simply saying that, you can make a man to be in love with you, any moment, any time," Siwon minimized the distance between, leaving just a inch away from Kyuhyun's face, "And that includes me."

"Sajang...nim...?" And this moment, Kyuhyun could have blanked out from the intense intimate moment with Siwon, AKA his crush, but he forced himself not to, and to be focus because this might be the most important part of his life.

"Meaning, I have to act fast in confessing my feeling before anyone else get to you," Siwon proclaimed as his hand reached up to hold Kyuhyun's cheek, "Earlier on, the scene scares me, really, that snapped me in my mind, telling me not to wait anymore."

"So...are you saying, you are in love with me? All these while?" Kyuhyun asked with much anticipation though his hands remained by his sides, afraid that he got the wrong memo, "Like how I am in love with you too?"

"Yes, definitely...yes..." Siwon confessed, "I am indeed in love with you, since a long time ago, or should I say, since you stepped into my office to interview the position of my personal assistant."

"So you have been eyeing at me huh?" Kyuhyun just wanted to be sure, that their feelings are mutual.

"Aren't I obvious enough? Telling you that you looks good? And saying that I can't live without you?" Siwon smiled as he caressed the cheek as gentle as possible from the tip of his finger, "And taking your advantage when I was strangely injured?"

 

"Those are my ways to say I am in love with you, Kyuhyun."

 

Without saying much, Kyuhyun grabbed Siwon's collar and smashed their lips togeher, like a long-waiting kiss that he had been dreaming about. Siwon reciprocated just as well, with one hand the blush that was growing on Kyuhyun's cheek, while the other swiftly reached around Kyuhyun's waist to tug him closer, leaving no gap in between. Kyuhyun was swooned with the fast action from Siwon, and deepened their kiss that he never wants to peel away from. As the kiss grew to Kyuhyun trailed his hands up from the collar and wrapped around Siwon's nape for support. With the encouragement, Siwon pulled Kyuhyun's chin down and pressed further with the kiss. Though shocked having something else in his mouth, Kyuhyun steadied himself and allowed the access. Soon, both tangled inside and outside where their hands were reached down to interlock with each other as they continued the kissed, eyes were closed to fully experience the romantice aura in the air.

It was only when Kyuhyun heard the giggle from Siwon's behind, that he opened his eyes to source for the giggle. He almost cursed out loud when he saw Ryeowook circling in the air, happily like a puppy. The he remembered of the arrow of love, so he pulled away from the kiss though reluctantly, and glared at the Cupid as if asking about the arrow of love.

 

"Oh no no I didn't shoot the arrow at Siwon. Trust me! I was busy shooting at the wrong people because I kept missing him... Oops!" Ryeowook understood the fierce gaze but was soon to cover his mouth because he just blasted out the real reason of the men that came charging at Kyuhyun.

"But you got your love in the end anyway~ Kyuhyun got his love~ So..." Ryeowook sang as he continued to beam at the kissy couple, "I accomplished my first mission!"

"Go away!" Kyuhyun hissed softly that got Siwon to eye curiously at him.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked.

Kyuhyun shook his head and smiled sweetly, placing his head on Siwon's shoulder as he replied, "Nothing. You are all that matters the most now, Siwon." He was truly delighted for himself now that he knew Siwon is in love with him for real.

"Oh, no more sajangnim?" Siwon teased and pinched Kyuhyun's nose.

"I prefer to call you by the name when...when we are like this.." Kyuhyun blushed shyly as he declared.

"Hmmm sounds nice.." Siwon agreed with the affectionate calling of names, "So can I call you, Kyu or baby, when we are like this?"

Kyuhyun blushed further hearing the nicknames that Siwon had for him already, "Just Kyu will do..."

"Ok, we will leave baby for a better moment next time." Siwon smiled and placed another kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead, "Shall I bring you home? I doubt you would want to go back to the ballroom.. Those guys..."

"Yeah, just bring me home.." Kyuhyun shivered at the thought of the guys yearning for him just so suddenly, and glared at Ryeowook as Siwon led him out of the staircase.

 

"Don't worry Kyuhyun! I have removed the arrows from the guys' hearts! So no more guys will be fighting for you~ Have fun in your romance!" And POOF Ryeowook vanished in thin air.

Kyuhyun stared at the area where Ryeowook disappeared, and revealed a smile that he thought he would never had for his cupid. Afterall, it was indirectly, the Cupid who gave him the courage to be brave for his love, though the arrows were not shot out correctly and accurately. 

 

"Thank you... Ryeowook ah.." Kyuhyun mouthed under his breath, as he snuggled against Siwon, for support, for warmth, and most of all, for love.