Devil

Waiting For Your Return

D-272

 

Its been exactly a year since 151119~ >.< A year since he enlisted... Time flies huh? Thankful for those who has been going through this drabble updates with me. Though along the way some leave, but some remain and new people joined in, I enjoyed counting down while coming up with these drabbles. Thank you very much~

Anyway, here is another drabble, a nonsenscial one actually since there is no logic behind the whole story haha... Featuring Heechul~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Devils, a group of immortal beings that exist in the world, living under the ground on earth seclusively away from the humans.

Devils, their only living objective is to convert a good human into a complete bad human within a month, in any kind of forms, be it minor or major bad deed. 

Devils, having similar traits like any human being, are able to befriend the humans and coax them to do bad things.

 

And devils are the real evil source by heart.

 

Or so that is what they declared themselves as. Just as how they declared that humans are evil by nature.

 

 

 

Under the beautiful moon where the source of light flashed in the middle of the center park, a figure had his eyes closed as he accepted the light that was shone on him from the ground. Within seconds, he disappeared from the park and apparated underground where an entrance to somewhere was right in front of him. He smirked and pushed the door with no force. He walked through the entrance, and waited for the door to close itself before he continued down the path that looks like a tunnel. With his hands in his black pant's pockets, and a cheery whistle, he walked gracefully. Till he reached the end of the tunnel where another door greeted him. But instead of pushing it like he did to the first door, he knocked.

"Code." Came a voice behind the door.

"Kyuhyun." He answered.

"Check." The door opened to a dark room after the reply.

 

The moment he was inside the dark room, he came upon a pair of robotic hands that were reached out to grab his arms. He rolled his eyes before he shouted, "You can't find it, Heechul!"

"Oh yeah! Try me!" And the pair of hands started to search his body, sneaking into all pockets to dig, pressing his body parts and even with a on his butts which he thought it was purposely done.

"Told you," Kyuhyun mocked, as he allowed the hands to touch him as much as they could, "You can never win me."

"Pfffff show off!" Kyuhyun could imagine the person with that voice blowing his long fringe in frustration, "FINE! COME IN YOU !"

And a secret door opened from a corner. Kyuhyun shrugged in victory and passed through the secret passageway. Immediately, he was faced with an angry pout.

 

"Impossible for you to hide it at the place I can't find!" Heechul stomped his feet.

"Just because I am this awesome," Kyuhyun digged out a small parcel and threw it towards Heechul, "You lose again."

"Damn!" Heechul cursed, but put up a smile as he rubbed the small parcel against his face with much affection, "Glad to see you again, chocolate~"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "Of all the things above, you only want chocolate." He slumped his body onto a nearby sofa while Heechul gave numerous kisses to the chocolate.

"This is heavens~" Heechul declared, "Though we are practically far away from heavens."

"Whatever that makes you happy, chief." Kyuhyun yawned as he got comfortable on the sofa.

"Hey hey don't you dare sleep on my sofa! Go back to your room since you are back!" Heechul smacked on Kyuhyun's thigh, "And be prepared for the next assignment."

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes in protest but nevertheless he lifted his heavy butts and stretched his body lazily. Afterall, it has been a month since he got back from above.

"Good job by the way, Kyu ah," Heechul gave a thumb up, "Your assignment is getting easier huh? Don't you feel bored?"

"A little," Kyuhyun agreed with his usual smirk, "Humans, they are so boring. Easily triggered and sparked their inner evil side."

"Maybe, I should get you a challenging one next time." Heechul tapped his chin and considered, "But you should know the consequence of failing the assignment."

"Next time then, chief." Kyuhyun waved his hand and moved himself to another door leading to the deeper part of the underground, "Do not disturb me for the next 10 days. I need some hibernation."

"As you say~" Heechul turned his attention to the chocolate, "Oh chocolate, my dear dear chocolate~"

 

The moment Kyuhyun reached his room, he slumped himself on the bed without thinking twice and fell asleep right away. Yes, devils sleep too. And their sleeping hours are much different from the humans as they could go as long as a week of sleep. In case of Kyuhyun who loves to sleep during his free time, he could sleep up more than a week, and his record is 12-days. 

So after 10 days of sleep plus a few days of doing other stuffs like bullying the new devils, bickering with devil chief Heechul and etc, Kyuhyun was given a new assignment. But as he received the information from Heechul, Kyuhyun saw a glint of amusement on Heechul.

"Are you smirking about something funny?" Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Heechul.

Heechul raised his brows acting surprised, "Nope, nothing at all." And gave his best puppy eyes though Kyuhyun found them eerie.

"What type of chocolate you want this time?" Kyuhyun scanned the information, "Hmmm this time is a handsome man huh?"

"Oh, you find him handsome?" Heechul's eyes sparkled with interest as he scouted closer to Kyuhyun, reading the information together, "Oh really, he is real handsome as a human."

"But handsome or not," Kyuhyun closed the file with his high egoistic burning, "Nothing is impossible under my hands."

Heechul smirked with a naughty expression on his face, "Ohhh so eager to touch the handsome guy now? With your hands? Or not just your hands?"

 

Kyuhyun furrowed his brows together and eyed at Heechul curiously, "Something is very wrong with you, chief. You hardly showed interest in the humans whom we are dealing with but this....are you in love with this guy?"

"Me, a devil chief, in love with a human? You must be kidding me! Hahahaha!" Heechul laughed and smacked hard on Kyuhyun's arms, "Anyway, I have settled the usual procedure as usual, so you will be his temporary manager for a month."

Kyuhyun responded with a "hmmm" as he started to plot his evil doings to change the man.

"Ohhhh a month with a handsome man, maybe you should get laid for once," Heechul winked his eyes playfully, "Don't waste your chance!"

Kyuhyun thought it was even more suspicious with the overwhelmed reaction from Heechul but he only rolled his eyes before he waved the overly excited devil away, "Chocolate chocolate!"

"Oh yes! Chocolate!" Heechul brought both his hands together and rubbed his palms as he stuck out his tongue to ponder, "I want....I want....pure dark chocolate with wine inside!"

"Tsk so demanding!" Kyuhyun complained but accepted the mini challenge that he always play with Heechul, "I bet you can't find it again."

"We shall see~" Heechul put up his best smile and waved at Kyuhyun as he walked out of the room, "Don't forget your one-month deadline~ Otherwise...."

 

"Otherwise I will be banished out from the underground and become a human, I get it!" Kyuhyun puffed with annoyance, "Do you need to remind me at each time?"

"Just saying~" Heechul continued to plaster his best smile, "Have a fun trip~"

"Yeah yeah..." Kyuhyun brushed away with no interest and walked through the same tunnel till the end, and up to the human world.

 

"Welcome back myself..." Kyuhyun smirked at his own joke and quickly took off to look for his new target.

 

"Choi Siwon."

--------------------

 

Choi Siwon, currently the hottest super model in the human world, typical handsome man with perfect height and weight and body figure that people would drool upon. Kyuhyun had seen the handsome face a couple of times at a couple of places such as magazines, CFs and etc when he was in human world doing his assignment, Never did he expected that his new target is the supermodel himself.

"Well, his career is going to end soon." Kyuhyun smirked as he stood in front of a unit. He rang the doorbell and came a person who looked busy on phone.

"Ah yes yes Choi Siwon will be there in an hour's time. Just a minute," The man covered the recevier and turned his attention to Kyuhyun, "Are you my replacement?"

"Yes Mr Lee, I am Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun put up his best smile.

"Hold on." Mr Lee nodded and walked back into the unit to continue with his conversation on the phone.

 

Kyuhyun waited at the doorstep patiently, and soon Mr Lee was back with a bag that he threw to Kyuhyun immediately.

"This is what Choi Siwon needs for a month. His schedules, his work contracts and..." Mr Lee explained as he pushed Kyuhyun aside to lock the door.

"I get it," Kyuhyun nodded his head with affirmation, "You can trust me with the work."

"Glad to hear that," Mr Lee walked towards the elevator and Kyuhyun followed behind, "I will be back after a month so just make sure nothing went wrong within this 1 month."

"Of course," Kyuhyun again, put up a smile charmingly, "I will take care of Siwon-ssi closely."

 

They walked out of the apartment and came a black van stopped in front of them just in time. The door opened and Mr Lee shoved his head in while Kyuhyun waited behind. A few minutes later, Mr Lee came back and ushered Kyuhyun to get inside the van. Kyuhyun obeyed and get himself inside the van, and immediately was welcomed by the handsome face.

"Hello, you must be Kyuhyun-ssi," Siwon put out his hand for the first introduction, "I am Choi Siwon."

Now that I have come face to face for real, he is indeed one true handsome guy, Kyuhyun thought as his hand reached out to accept the handshake, Too bad, just too bad...

"I am Kyuhyun," Kyuhyun plastered his smile on once more, "You can just call me Kyuhyun."

Siwon returned an equally charming smile as they shook hands, "Sure, Kyuhyun. You can call me Siwon too."

Hmmm, nice dimples, Kyuhyun studied the face closely, "I will do my best to be worthy of the manager's job for a month, Siwon."

"Then take care of me well, Kyuhyun," Siwon added a wink, "I believe we can work well together."

Ohhhh are you trying to flirt with me? But it doesn't work with me, the devil, Kyuhyun mocked the man inwardly, "Of course." But his smile never leave his face.

"Ok so, we shall head off to the first work. Teddy, we can go now," Siwon pat on the driver's shoulder, "By the way, you have a pretty smile, Kyuhyun." He added before he placed an eye mask over his eyes to take a short rest.

 

Pretty smile huh? Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes as if he was too used with such compliment, definitely flirting... I will show you my power soon and see if you still dare to flirt with me, hmph!

 

His first day with Siwon was just a normal one, as he did not want to start his assignment without knowing more about the man. So Kyuhyun just stood a distance away to observe Siwon as a photoshoot in a studio was taking place. At the same, pondering on how should he tackle in changing a supermodel to another person that has his career ruined.

 

Too bad he is a public figure, which made my job even easier. Kyuhyun twisted his smile, in the same van at the end of the day.

 

"So how is the first day, Kyuhyun?" Siwon asked, breaking his train of thought.

"Oh," Kyuhyun straightened himself, "It was fun. Now I get to know about the world of supermodel."

"Great, I hope it is not boring to you," Siwon smiled as he scooted closer to Kyuhyun, "What do I have for tomorrow?"

Kyuhyun eyed curiously at their close contact, but he returned a smile as he took out the schedule book from the bag that Mr Lee had given to him, "Lets see, tomorrow, you have a fashion show to attend in the afternoon, and a night phototaking at the roof of SJ hotel."

"Hmmm ok, sounds decent." Siwon nodded his head before he took in a sudden sniff, "Hmmm, Kyuhyun, I didn't know you smell this nice."

 

Flirting again? Hmph... Well, it still doesn't affect me... Kyuhyun resisted the temptation of rolling his eyes openly, But hey...Maybe I can test the chance to get him to the evil side...

 

Kyuhyun then turned around to face directly at Siwon and flashed the smile that Siwon thought was pretty earlier, "I know I smell nice. But I know a place where there are people who smell as nice as me, and they provide pretty good service." He ended with a wink, hinting an indecent idea that will ruin the supermodel's career. And he is sure his words will make an impact right into the victim's brain as he has the power to implant indecent thoughts into the humans that would change their thinking, like always.

But to his surprise, Siwon smirked in a playful way as he scanned Kyuhyun up and down, and perhaps even inside out before he huskily replied, "It would be better if you...are the one providing the good service."

 

Damn big flirt!! Kyuhyun confirmed inside his head, Guess I shouldn't be too anxious... Gosh, is he for real wanting me to provide a service for him?

 

"Hahaha just kidding, Kyuhyun," Siwon laughed seeing how Kyuhyun kept his silence, "Don't get too burden by me huh? I am not that kind of person, well, at least not the one who require good service somewhere. And, we just got to know each other today, so no hard feelings?"

Kyuhyun was in serious control of not having his eyes rolled, so he was quickly putting up a smile, "Of course, good to know that you are comfortable with me and my jokes. Yeah those are jokes too, so don't take it to heart."

Siwon nodded and wrapped his hand around Kyuhyun which took him by another surprise, "I am indeed getting comfortable with you, Kyuhyun. So do look out for me just like how you observed me today at work. I love your stares on me, so intensively."

Just in time for the van to stop, Siwon released his hand over Kyuhyun and gave a quick wink before he stepped out of the van, "Good night Kyuhyun, and see you tomorrow. I will be looking forward to see you again."

 

Kyuhyun stared at the space where Siwon had disappeared to, and couldn't believe that Siwon is a total flirt at him. He did receive advance from the past humans that he was assigned to, but never once, a human could totally block his power and turn it around at him. 

And he learnt another thing about Siwon after the incident, that Siwon is definitely not an easy person to deal with.

 

Just you wait, Choi Siwon. I will make sure when you go down, you will go hell a lot more down in your life.

--------------------

 

Kyuhyun was sitting by the bar counter, twirling a glass of vodka and swinging his leg lightly which was overlapped with the other leg. Though he seemed to be enjoying the music in the bar, but his eyes was fixed on his present target who was having a bit of fun at the dancefloor. He wasn't supposed to be hanging out with Siwon, afterall he is, by right, the manager of the supermodel. But Siwon managed to get him on board for a short happy-hours after his runway presentation of the night.

Perhaps, there will be a moment waiting for him, to strike a chance at the supermodel. So Kyuhyun, patiiently, sat at the side waiting for his chance while the supermodel walked around greeting the people who advanced at him.

 

"You should be joining me, Kyuhyun," Siwon made his way to Kyuhyun after a while in the wild, "Many girls are interested to know about you."

Kyuhyun faked a sincere smile and shook his head lightly as he sipped the vodka, "I need to be sobered to look after you, Siwon. I don't want to risk my job as your manager, you know."

"That is very kind of you," Siwon signaled a glass of vodka from the bartender as he sat next to Kyuhyun, "How is your half a month with me?"

"Oh, great," Kyuhyun replied, "Now that I know why you are popular, and not just because of your look."

"That is nice to hear," Siwon smiled hearing that, "Thank you, I really like the way you see me now."

"And how is that important?" Kyuhyun asked, "I could be planning a bad plot on you and you will never know that. You just accepted me as the manager without knowing my background." Ha, as if I have any background for you to know.

"Because," Siwon sipped a mouthful of vodka before he leaned towards Kyuhyun as close to his ear and whispered, "I just know, that you are more than what you are on the surface, Kyu." 

 

Kyu...Did he just call me...Kyu? Kyuhyun froze for a second when he heard how Siwon had whispered his name right down his ear, and snapped himself back to earth as he saw Siwon walked back into the dancefloor.

Damn, did I just let him get to me? Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at the now laughing Siwon who was high-fiving with one of his friends, And how the hell did he managed to get away from my power for the past week?

 

For the quick evil mind, of course Kyuhyun started his assignment from the second day, trying to sabotage the fashion show in the morning, and planned to put the blame on Siwon while telling Siwon the otherwise, intended to cause an uproar from the organiser and the supermodel. He was sure that he activated his power to boil the temper within Siwon as he spoke about the sabotage issue, and he could sense the trigger in the supermodel from his eyes. But the uproar did not happen and instead, Siwon got the praise from the organizer for he apologized sincerely for the damage, burdening the blame though it wasn't his fault. And not just that, he earned himself another job at the end of the year, a grand fashion show in New York City which is the most prestige fashion show in the world that all celebs, models and socialites are dying to go.

So he tried again in the night, where the supermodel was scheduled to do a photoshooting for a magazine at the rooftop of a hotel. While Siwon was dressing for the shoot, Kyuhyun glided to a female model who was the co-worker for the job. With a charming smile, Kyuhyun planted an idea in her head that got her to swing angrily towards the van where Siwon was inside. Smirking to himself, Kyuhyun stood at the side waiting for an eruption to explode. But seconds turned minutes, minutes turned to almost half an hour, and nothing happened. Impatiently, Kyuhyun stomped towards the van and flung the door of the van opened, but the view was shocking enough that he froze on the spot.

 

"She was too intense, so I suggested a massage," Siwon explained with a grin, "Afterall, we need to be on our best side for the phototaking, huh?"

"Ohhhh this is great Siwon!" The model praised, "I am so sorry that I almost flare at you, not knowing that I am having a PMS now."

"Anything for you, lady," Siwon replied, "Now, Kyuhyun, why did you open the door without saying anything first?"

"I..." Kyuhyun tried to find the word with his face twisted side to side, before he came out with an excuse, "It is almost time for the shoot."

"Oh!" The female jumped up and stepped out of the van hurriedly, "I need to get my makeup done!"

And Kyuhyun was left with Siwon behind. Feeling awkward, Kyuhyun cursed to himself and wanted to walk away without looking at Siwon, but he was caught by Siwon at the wrist. Siwon pulled Kyuhyun just a little closer, that his nose was touching Kyuhyun's hair and took in a sniff, "Nice smell again, Kyuhyun."

It was weird enough that Siwon was not affected by his powers, and even weirder when Siwon was being way too affectionate on their first day. Kyuhyun flicked his eyes up at Siwon, and thought he saw a glint of smirk on the supermodel. But the smirk disappeared in a flash and was replaced by the usual gentle smile.

"Wait for me by the van, manager Kyuhyun." Siwon winked and walked towards the shooting set.

 

Something is definitely wrong with this guy...

 

So since Siwon was not easily triggered to be a hot-tempered guy that will lead him to further damages, Kyuhyun had to change his way in planting evil stuffs into his head. But for the past two week, Kyuhyun did not make any improvement, at each time the supermodel was able to evade from his powers. Worse to his failures, Siwon seems to be addicted in keeping close contact with him, touching AND smelling him casually, and occasionally flirtatious words and intense stares that made him just a little uncomfortable. And this is getting to his nerves as days passed, that he started to wonder how was it even possible. But nothing is impossible to him, he is the devil for goodness' sake! He can't lose to a mere human! So he was more determined to make Siwon a real bad person, which led him to the present state.

Kyuhyun looked around the bar, hoping to get some inspiration, and there he saw a group of people having a good time, shaking their heads aimlessly. Ah, I could make use of that to get him addicted... Kyuhyun smirked evilishly, and strolled towards the group in his quickened pace.

"Hey, can I have a few of these?" Kyuhyun pointed at the pills that one of them were holding.

"What are you talking...?" The person bellowed at the intruder but was quick to softened when Kyhuyun glared at him, "Here you go..."

"Hey what are you doing?" His friends tried to stop him, but he ignored and waved at Kyuhyun who was already backing away from them, with the small packet of pills in his hand, "Who the hell is he?!"

 

Kyuhyun got back to his seat by the bar counter ignoring the shouts at him, smirking to himself as he swinged the packet lightly, already plotting on how to get Siwon addicted to the drug. And he must be fatally addicted to the point that he will do anything, just ANYTHING bad to keep himself hooked to the drugs. Even willing to sacrifice his career and ended up a drug addict...

Add in his drinks? Or food? Or should I just lie that this are vitamins that are good for his body since he is conscious about his perfect body....? Wait...Did I just say PERFECT BODY?! 

 

Just he was still in the process of how to carry out his plan, a shout for his name from the dancefloor got his attention. Before he could get hold of the situation, a figure zoomed in front of him like a lightning strike, and shielded his entire body with a tight embrace. Then, came a shattered sound next, and screams started to overpower the music in the bar.

Kyuhyun widened his eyes at the body in front of him, and was in a greater shock when he realised it was Siwon who embraced him. A smile appeared on the handsome face, which Kyuhyun finds it rather dazzling, until a line of redness came flowing down his face from the forehead.

"Glad that you are alright..." Siwon whispered before he dropped to the floor, unconsciously flat on the ground.

 

Kyuhyun turned his head and found the suspects with broken glasses, the ones whom he took the pills from. Stupid humans... Kyuhyun rolled his eyes before he activated his power with a strong glare that got them turned against each other. Count yourselves that I am not targeting you humans this time. And a fight among them broke off, while Kyuhyun carefully picked Siwon up and walked them out of the bar. 

 

 

Siwon woke up after an hour in a hospital ward, with his head bandaged on the hospital bed. He tried to sit up but a pair of hands came in view and stopped him. He looked up and found Kyuhyun standing next by the bed.

"You shouldn't be sitting up so soon," Kyuhyun explained, his hands still on Siwon's chest, "In case of any giddiness."

"I am fine," Siwon smiled, overlapping his hands on Kyuhyun's own, "Are you alright?" He asked while he caressed the back of the hands under his.

Kyuhyun lowered his eyes at their hands, wondering how was it possible that Siwon could even initiate a skinship, but he ignored for once and pretended to be caring, "I am not the one who got hit by the glass bottle. You should be worrying yourself instead. You are a supermodel, how am I supposed to answer about your work?"

"Well, you could just explain that I am protecting my manager from greater harm," Siwon shrugged as if it was nothing a big deal, "I cannot function without my manager, you know."

"Why?" Kyuhyun asked without thinking much, "Why would you go to such extend to protect a person whom you only met for 2 weeks?" Why...? I am supposed to make you a bad person...an evil person...

 

Siwon flashed a smile showing his deep dimples before he took Kyuhyun's hands and tugged them behind his back, reducing the distance between himself and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun flinched when he found their faces were just an inch away, and his heart pumped a little faster when Siwon brushed their lips lightly against one another. Seeing how Kyuhyun was not rejecting his advance, Siwon took his lips on his own and kissed gently as a starter. Kyuhyun widened his eyes with much shock, having being kissed for the first time. Never once in his time in the human world, he allowed such intimate act with the humans. But in the arms of this guy, Kyuhyun could not power himself to reject. Slowly, with the contact on his lips, Kyuhyun closed his eyes and returned the kiss with a slight push to deepen the kiss unknowingly. Siwon smiled to the reaction, and in return placed his palms against the growing blush.

It was just a simple kiss with a little force, just a gentle kiss with only lips against lips. But it was enough to cause a twist in both hearts, that there is indeed something between the two of them. Feeling contented, Siwon pulled away but not totally with his lips still sticking against Kyuhyun's lips till they were completely apart. Only then, Kyuhyun managed to open his eyes, and stared astonishedly at Siwon, realising that he had just kissed a human.

His target for his assignment furthermore. And god damn I am blushing!

 

Siwon Kyuhyun's red cheeks with his knuckles before he answered the question that Kyuhyun had asked earlier, "This is the reason why..." Siwon added a smile, "I have been wanting to do this ever since we first met."

Damn it...! Kyuhyun cursed inwardly, I am being targeted right from the beginning?!

"And..." Siwon continued, "You taste even better than you smell, Kyu."

Damn the name again! Kyuhyun snapped from the thought, and he jumped up from the bed, "I think...we...you...you need to rest. The doctor...the doctor said you...you have to..to...to stay for the night..."

Siwon chuckled at the stammering, but nevertheless nodded to Kyuhyun's order obediently, "So, I will see you in the morning, manager Kyu?"

"Stop..I mean stop calling me Kyu!" Kyuhyun rejected the name, but a blush came again. Damn damn stop blushing you idiot! You are a DEVIL! A DEVIL! Get hold of yourself!!

But with a glance at Siwon who just simply smiled at him as if he did nothing wrong, Kyuhyun huffed and ran out of the ward. Yet, that action got Siwon even more amused that he couldn't stop chuckling at the sight of the runaway , and Kyuhyun could hear it well enough though.

 

This is too much! TOO MUCH! Kyuhyun ruffled his hair as he ran, Who is the real devil here huh?! Damn! I shouldn't have SHOULDN'T HAVE allow him to kiss me! 

 

"I must change him soon!" Kyuhyun hissed to himself once he got his calm back, "I cannot fail my assignment! I cannot become a human because of him!"

-------------------

 

Kyuhyun tapped his fingers anxiously on the table while his eyes were staring at a packet of 'pills' in his other hand. It has been a week since he got the drugs and it has been a week since the incident happened. Which means, he has left with only 1 week to change Siwon into a bad person. But, a week has passed and yet, he is still holding onto the drugs. He has no idea why or how, but he could only stare at the drugs and do nothing.

Nothing. And this is bad. Real bad for a devil like him.

 

1 week...1 more week to his mission, otherwise he will have to be demoted to a mere human, for a reason that he couldn't find to bring out his evilness. 

 

From far, Siwon was working on his photoshoot for a CF, while Kyuhyun was waiting by an open-air cafe where he could watch the work in progress. At times, he would exchange glances from Siwon, and a smile would flash at him in a swift moment before the supermodel turned his attention back at work. With a smile each time, the kiss that they shared at the hospital would appear in his mind and got him to blush unknowingly. Just a few seconds but enough for the devil to have a racing heart.

 

This is bad... Not just bad kind of bad, but extremely BAD for a devil like him.

 

I have to do it, damn it! Kyuhyun cursed at himself, I have to shove the drugs at him and get him addicted and make him ruin his own career! And he will be a bad person who end up doing all the bad things to keep his hook on! Yes, you should do it way long ago, idiot! And you call yourself a devil!

 With this self-scolding, Kyuhyun stood up abruptly and dashed into the cafe, in hopes to get a drink as an excuse for Siwon, and secretly get him to drink with the drugs in it. Yes, that sounds like a plan.

 

But when he returned to his table, Siwon was out of sight from the filming set. Kyuhyun wavered his eyes around to look for the supermodel, and even ran a distance with a drink in his hand to find the man. Finally, he found the supermodel walking out from a corner, smiling as he walked with a small container.

"Where have you been?!" Kyuhyun scolded the moment Siwon got closer to him, "Don't you know it is bad to walk away from the filming set just like this?"

Siwon blinked his eyes with much innocence, "I was given a ten minutes break, manager. And..." He then shoved the small container right at Kyuhyun, "I went to get you this."

"What is..." Kyuhyun lowered his gaze and went stunned when he saw the red tteokbokki sizzling hot from the container. He snapped his head up at Siwon, bewilderedly that he had never felt before.

 

"Your favourite." Siwon simply stated.

"How did you know?" Kyuhyun was sure he had never ate the food in front of Siwon, or announced his preference openly about his favourite food. So...?

"Wild guess." Siwon, again, just smiled sweetly as he placed the container on Kyuhyun's hand, while he took the drink from Kyuhyun, "I assume the drink is for me?"

"Yes..." Kyuhyun replied absentmindedly, as he was still dazed.

"Great," Siwon leaned forward to peck on Kyuhyun's cheek before he whispered into the ear, "Thank you, Kyu."

 

Yes... This is the way... Drink it and you will know that messing up with me will lead you to a deeper doom of your life, your supermodel career.. And you will become a person who will lose everything to the addiction, and even lose yourself to be a bad person. Goodbye Choi Siwon. You are nothing but just a mere handsome human with perfection from top to bottom............

 

 

 

 

A week later...

Kyuhyun faced at the familiar entrance leading down the tunnel, and let out a sigh before he walked through the tunnel. At the end of the tunnel where the familiar closed door, he knocked.

"Code."

"Kyuhyun."

"Check."

The door opened and he stepped into the room. But instead of the robotic hands that would always search him, a face came immediately with an unreadable expression.

 

"You should know, what is the consequence." Heechul shook his head with disappointment.

"I know." Kyuhyun mumbled. He retrieved a small box from his jacket and handed to Heechul, "The last."

"Pure dark chocolate with wine?" Heechul asked as he inspects the box.

"Like the way you want it." Kyuhyun nodded.

 

"You know, this is unbelievable that you failed the mission," Heechul again showed his disappointment at his ace devil, "You never fail."

Kyuhyun glared at Heechul since he wanted to start with it, "You knew, right? You knew it from the start that I will fail, that is why you were smirking at the beginning."

"Hey, I am a devil, not a fortune teller!" Heechul raised both his hands to swear for his innocence, "I have absolutely NO control over your win or loss!"

Kyuhyun scoffed, rolling his eyes at how he would at Heechul, "And now I have to be a human, like for real?"

"That is the rule," Heechul shrugged as if he has no rights to change it, "But look at the bright side, you got laid by a handsome guy. Isn't that a bless?"

"Bless?! How is that a bless?!" Kyuhyun flared up at the thought of Siwon, "That is harassment!! ual harassment!"

"Ohhhh so he did make his move huh?" Heechul giggled like he just got the juiciest news ever.

Kyuhyun blushed at the thought of Siwon, and smacked Heechul away, "Whatever, I am out of this! Too bad you can't get your chocolate anymore!"

"Oh no worries about me, Kyukyu~" Heechul mocked waving his hands, "I will have my ways~"

Kyuhyun had his eyes rolled for the last time at the devil chief, and walked towards the door to enter the human world, permanently. 

 

"Have fun getting laid for real!" Heehul winked as he waved goodbye to Kyuhyun.

"I AM NOT GOING BACK TO HIM!"

--------------------

 

Siwon came running to the door that was ringing for a while, as he wrapped a towel around his bottom since he was in the middle of a shower. And he pat himself for taking a shower at this moment because the visitor was just the person he wanted to see so much. His face broke into a big grin at the blushing tomato who seems to look so lost like an innocent bunny. So this is how he looks like when he is goddamn shy.

"I...I have nowhere to go for the night..." Kyuhyun mumbled, "Can I...stay here until I find a place to stay?"

"Of course you can," Siwon replied, "In fact, you can stay here forever."

"Not forever, definitely, I am not that thick skinned." Kyuhyun shook his head, but Siwon took his hands to hush him.

"Don't be so oblivious, you should know, once you stepped into my territory, it will be hard for you to leave. I will never make you leave." Then, Siwon gave a tug to pull Kyuhyun into his embrace. 

 

Kyuhyun gasped when he found himself breathing against the steamy chest, proving that Siwon just got his shower and got him into deeper blush. Once Siwon got Kyuhyun locked under his bare arms into his apartment, he slammed the door tight, keeping them in the private space that only the two of them would know what will happen next. He lifted Kyuhyun's flustered face and pressed his knuckles against the burning cheeks before he claimed the lips with his own as a starter. Kyuhyun squeezed his eyes as he accepted the kiss, unknowingly snaking his hands around the waist where he could feel the still water-dripping bareness that got him even feverish.

"Welcome to my life, Kyu." Siwon whispered against Kyuhyun's lips seductively before another heated kiss took over and got out of control.

 

The next moment that Kyuhyun could remember, he was already taken deeper into the apartment where Siwon was in a full upper hand of devouring his mind, his body and his soul. And the scary thing is, he allowed Siwon to devour him, completely.

Yes, this is real bad for a devil like him, but at the surpise turn, the ex-devil is not hating it. 

 

Perhaps, this is the reason why he failed in his mission. Because the devil was changed by a human, to know the meaning of life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the late night, Heechul was waiting impatiently, tapping his foot away with his hands folded across his chest in the middle of the park. Just as he was about to flare up, a figure appeared into his view. 

"What took you so long?" Heechul pouted, pointing a finger at Siwon accusingly.

"I have to wait for him to get into deep sleep." The figure smirked as he threw a box across towards Heechul.

Heechul gleed at the smell coming from the box, throwing his agony aside instantly, "Chocolate! You are the best, Siwon~"

"Of course, who could have be a more devil devil than me." Siwon praised himself.

Heechul pat on Siwon's shoulder, "Now that I have given you my best devil, you have to promise me with my condition."

"I got it, I am not a person who will back out from promise," Siwon agreed, "Chocolate delivery at the end of each week."

 

"If you were not getting sick of being a devil and failed on your last assignment, I would still have my two best devils with me," Heechul got sentimental all of the sudden and placed his head on Siwon's arm as he sobbed, "You were such a great devil, you know that?"

"Oh cut that out, chief," Siwon rolled his eyes, "Aren't you the one happily agreeing to my deal the moment I told you about it? You like all these drama, isn't it?"

Heechul chuckled knowing he can't act in front of Siwon, "Yeah man, you are such a tease! And indeed my best devil who is capable in changing a devil into a human. Man, I missed you so deeply at the underground."

"To be more appropriate, you missed the fun that I brought to you instead of myself." Siwon sniggered, not willing to bring himself to believe the devil chief.

Heechul laughed proving the accusation, "Anyway, take care of Kyuhyun, and treat him nice! I will be back to check on him!" He pat Siwon before he faced the entrance, ready to return to the underground.

"You just want your chocolate, admit it!" Siwon burst his little bubble and Heechul laughed evilishly as he opened the entrance to the underground.

"See you next time!" And came the light that pathed down to the undergound and gone the devil chief.

 

Siwon stared at the place where Heechul vanished, and smiled to himself where it took him back to the day he first met Kyuhyun at the very same place. The day where he first saw Kyuhyun and fell for him at the first sight...

 

Siwon was strolling away from the filming set as he was given an hour break from the work. He didn't realise that he had wandered further than he thought and before he noticed it, he was at a very familiar place that he would never forget. Those days when he was a devil, passing through the park as the entrance from the underground to the human world. Just then, a man came walking into the park, leisurely as though there is nothing in this world that would bother him, with a cup in his hands. Though he was standing at a distance, Siwon could still see that the man was eating tteokbokki, and he was smiling at each bite that he took.

"So cute..." Siwon chuckled to himself at the look of the cute man savouring the tteokbokki so deliciously.

At the last scoop, the cute man pouted as he overturned the cup to make sure that the cup was emptied. Feeling a little sad, he threw the emptied cup away and walked towards a spot that Siwon was familiar with.

The entrance from the underground to the human world.

"Oh...so he is a devil huh?" Siwon assumed. And true enough, the man stood over the spot where soon a path of light shone on him from the ground. The man had his eyes closed as he accepted the light, looking so angelic rather than devilish. Siwon couldn't take his eyes away from that view, and he could feel his heart was yearning for the devil. He didn't believe he had fallen in love at first sight but he did, and not with a human but a devil whom he used to be. So the moment the devil vanished to the underground, Siwon made up his mind to get the devil and make him his.

 

"We will meet soon, my devil..." Siwon smirked at his plan and turned away getting back to the filming set, "And I will make you mine."