Love U More

Waiting For Your Return

D-122~

 

It is getting nearer to the 100 days of which Siwon is back from the service! ^^ 

And it is April so HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY to my handsome man~ XD 

 

I am sorry if I have not been replying to the comments but I read them all and really appreciated to them.. Everytime I read them, I wanted to reply but got distracted with other stuff.. >.< And this chapter is once again, started just a few days back and completed only yesterday~ Life is getting busier of me dealing with other stuff.. But I will always remember the update for each month! So thank you so much! ^^

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Minho ah~~" Siwon shouted for his son while running around the house busily, "Are you ready?"

"Minho ah! Put that down!" Kyuhyun frowned at his son while his hands were stuffed with many other things, "You are not supposed to bring that over!"

"Daddy!! Appa said I can bring this along!!" Minho grinned brightly as he hurried to Siwon with his wooden rocking horse.

"No I didn't said that!" Kyuhyun snapped and ran after Minho to stop him, "Siwon! Where are you?!"

Siwon came out of his bedroom, looking stressed trying to zip up an over-filled gym bag, "I am trying to zip this thing up!"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, but he walked over to his husband, shoving the wooden horse to Siwon while he took over the bag, "Siwon, we are just going to be away for a night, not a month."

"I know I know, but I just want Minho to have everything he needs even for a night," Siwon apologized, "And I am sorry that I came home late to help with the packing, something just had to crop up in the office at the last minute... Is that not a good sign?"

Kyuhyun stifled a giggle at his husband's silliness, and pat on Siwon's cheek, "Silly, nothing bad will happen on your birthday."

Siwon heaved a sigh of relief, "I wished I can be optimistic like you. My eyebrows have been twitching non-stop for the whole day, you can't blame me for thinking otherwise.."

 

"Daddddddyyyyy~~~" Minho screamed for Siwon as he ran towards his parents, "Appa said I can bring this along!" With his wooden horse being snatched away, he found another item and waved frantically for his parent's attention. 

"NO I DIDN'T SAY THAT, CHOI MINHO!" Kyuhyun scolded again and ran after Minho trying to snatch the huge ice cream tub, "That is mine, Choi Minho!! You put that down instantly!!"

"Appaaaaa! Good things must share together!! And I am your son furthermore!" Minho tried to argue but soon the ice cream was in Kyuhyun's hands, "You are so mean, appa!"

 

Siwon laughed as he witnessed the scene, blissfully thanking Kyuhyun of being his love for almost his entire lifetime, agreeing to get married to him, and even gave birth to Minho, their precious son. Maybe his good luck is not over yet, perhaps this birthday of his is not as bad as he thought. 

 

"Appa~ Do I get to stay awake at Uncle Hyukjae and Uncle Donghae's house?" Minho asked while he was being hand-carried midway under Kyuhyun's arm, to stop him from getting his hands on other ridiculous stuff.

"No, of course you are not." Kyuhyun replied with a straight face.

"But you and daddy are!" Minho pouted, "Uncle Hyukjae said appa and daddy are going to stay awake the WHOLE night to give me a baby sister or bro....."

"Minho!!!" Kyuhyun placed his freed hand over Minho's mouth, "Damn that Lee Hyukjae!! What has he been telling my son?! Siwon, you stop with that cheeky smile!"

"But it is true that we are going to stay awake the whole night...!" Siwon rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, already having the image of him and Kyuhyun, staying awake for the whole night, making love under the dim and romantic light of the hotel bedroom...

 

"We are going to be late!" Kyuhyun snapped at Siwon to break his train of thought, "Are you done packing?"

"Yes my darling!!" Siwon responded and ran off to get the bags for his family.

"Silly..." Kyuhyun smiled but was quickly wiped off as Minho giggled at him, pointing at the small dimple under his lips whenever he showed the sweet smile at Siwon, "You need to wear your shoes now!"

"Awwww appa is so shy~" Minho pointed out, making Kyuhyun to be even more bashful with his blushes showing out, "So am I going to have a baby sister or brother soon?"

 

 

Just a few steps away from Hyukjae and Donghae's house, Siwon was excitedly walking faster ahead than his husband and son who were following behind. Kyuhyun was holding onto Minho's hand while he lectured about Minho and his behaviour at his uncles' house, though he was sure Minho wasn't listening attentively at all. Minho's eyes were focused more at the door that he was approaching near instead of listening to his 'mother' nagging on him.

"Minho ah!!" Hyukjae was the one who opened the door even before Siwon rang the doorbell, and was already screaming for Minho who was still behind.

"Uncle Hyukjae!" Minho released his hand from Kyuhyun and ran for Hyukjae.

"Yah, I am here in front of you and all you see is my son?" Siwon grumbled a little, but both laughed and did a high five with a bump on the shoulders, before Hyukjae squatted to Minho's level with opened arms.

"My Minho!" Hyukjae embraced Minho and carried the little boy, bumping their fists together like a habit, "Ready for an exciting night?"

"Yes of course!" Minho nodded with big grin as he can't wait to have a fun time with his favourite uncles, "Where is Uncle Donghae?"

"He is preparing dinner for us," Then Hyukjae turned to Minho's parents, "Hi there Kyu! Still looking great huh?"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his friend, still pissing with the fact that Hyukjae has been teaching Minho the 'wrong' things, but immediately blushed when Siwon pulled him closer by the waist to plant a sweet kiss on his cheek, "Yahh Choi Siwon!"

"Trying to prove that we are still loving." Siwon smirked, and both Hyukjae and Minho couldn't stop giggling at the sight.

 

Just then, Donghae appeared from Hyukjae's behind and grinned at his friends as he Minho's hair, "Hey Siwon Happy Birthday! And hello there Minho ah! Dinner is ready at anytime, Hyuk ah."

"I bet you had a hard time dealing with cooking," Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue, trying to get back with Hyukjae's teasing.

But all Donghae did was laughed at the fact, "Look who is talking, the one who can't even fry an egg in the beginning." And that caused everyone including Minho to laugh loudly at yet another teasing.

 

Kyuhyun pouted and stomped off away before he turned and gave a death glare at Siwon, though it looks cute in Siwon's eyes, "Are you coming a not?"

"Someone is anxious for the y night," Hyukjae teased again, with Siwon running after Kyuhyun, "Siwon ah! Happy Birthday! Have fun staying awake the whole night! Make more babies!"

"Uncle Hyukjae, how are daddy and appa going to make more babies?" Minho asked innocently.

"LEE HYUKJAE! YOU BETTER NOT TEACH MY MINHO WHATEVER NONSENSE YOU HAVE IN MIND! I AM WARNING YOU!" Kyuhyun shouted back before he disappeared completely at the corner.

Siwon turned around and waved at his friends and Minho, "Take good care of my son! Minho ah, be a good boy for Uncle Hyukjae and Uncle Donghae! Daddy and appa will see you tomorrow!"

"Yes daddy! Happy Birthday daddy!" Minho waved back before he and his uncles went into house.

"Alright! Now is our private time," Siwon smiled brightly at the long-waiting date, hoping for a romantic and unforgettable night with Kyuhyun, "Kyu ah baby~ Wait for me!"

 

 

Finally just the two of them on the way to the next destination, Siwon was happily Kyuhyun's hand with his freed hand while the other hand held the steering wheel. It has been a while since the two of them had their private time, and Kyuhyun agreed with Siwon's wish for his birthday to have a night away without Minho, allowing Siwon to have him all to himself for a night. Of course, with Siwon the man whom he had knew almost all of his lifetime, the man whom is known for his stamina (especially on bed), the night will not be easy. However, Kyuhyun thought it will be nice to have a date just with Siwon and no one else, even he did not voice out openly. 

And even when they were stuck in the traffic for at least an hour...

"Siwon..." Kyuhyun eyed at their connected hands, "My skin is going to come off, at the rate of you it."

"Well, there is nothing I can do here in the car," Siwon whined purposefully, "I can't molest you under your shirt or jeans, so the only way I can touch you is your hand. Besides, this traffic jam is just taking too long."

"Tsk..." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at the indecent thought his husband had on him, "Is that all you can think about? My body?"

"That is just one of the reasons," Siwon winked as his fingers continued to brush Kyuhyun's skin, "I forget to mention that you smell nice too, so damn nice." And he leaned towards Kyuhyun to take in a sniff on the neck.

"Yahhh Siwon!!" Kyuhyun pushed Siwon slightly, though he was secretly enjoying the nose fussing over his neck, "Watch out for the cars!"

Siwon returned to his original position and sighed, "The cars aren't moving even! Is this another bad sign for me?"

Kyuhyun chuckled at the childlike behaviour of Siwon, "Why are you thinking of bad luck again? This is your birthday, you shouldn't be depressed."

"I am not depressed," Siwon pouted, "But isn't this frustrating enough? First with the last minute emergency at work, now this jam. Nothing is going to be smooth for me."

Kyuhyun shook his head amusingly, but reached out his other hand to cup Siwon's cheek, "Not just you, Won ah. For us. Because we are together in this. We are a pair, remember." And surprised Siwon with a kiss on the lips.

 

Siwon closed his eyes with Kyuhyun initiating the kiss, but before he wanted more, the warmth vanished and he pouted again for the loss. Kyuhyun laughed, filling the car with his sweet voice, that Siwon's heart went even faster for Kyuhyun. He didn't expect that at times like this, could be a time for him to fall in love with Kyuhyun again. But he likes it, every single detail that makes him feel love for Kyuhyun.

"The cars are moving again," Kyuhyun pointed out that brought Siwon's eyes back on the road.

"At last!" Siwon cheered, "If the cars aren't really moving, I am afraid I have to punch my hard on right into you, right here right now!"

"YAH CHOI SIWON!!" Kyuhyun scolded with the thought of them moving vibrantly in the car, and no...he doesn't want that to happen.

 

 

Siwon was whistling with his hand clutching tight over Kyuhyun's hand, while both of them approached the hotel's reception. Kyuhyun gave up totally on Siwon of showing off his affection openly in the public, with a straight face though deep down he was flustering hard just with their hands holding together.

"Hello, I am Choi Siwon. I made a booking for tonight's stay." Siwon flashed his credit card and turned to give Kyuhyun a sweet smile. Though was not reciprocated with an equal sweet smile, because Kyuhyun was narrowing his eyes at his overly excited husband.

"Good evening Mr Choi," The hotel staff replied, "Yes you did have a booking with us, the presidential suite."

"What, Siwon?" Kyuhyun nudged Siwon to whisper harshly, "You booked a presidential suite?!" And his mind was busy calculating the cost damage.

"Easy, baby..." Siwon coaxed, "Just for a night..."

"But sorry sir," The hotel staff got Siwon's attention again, "There is a mistake in our booking system and we are sorry that the presidential suite is not available for tonight."

"WHAT?" Siwon gasped with a rather startled volume, "But...but I did the booking last a month ago!"

"I am so sorry, Mr Choi..." The hotel staff was pretty apologetic, "We have a very important guest tonight and the presidential suite was given to him..."

"But...it is my birthday and we hardly managed to have the time together privately..." The excited expression on Siwon was weakened when he heard the devastating news, and that added on to the list of 'bad signs' accumulated to his day. 

 

"To compensate for the mistake, we have reserved a superior deluxe suite for you and your partner, and to a discounted price," The hotel staff handed the card key to Siwon with explanation, "It is the next best suite that our hotel can provide other than the presidential suite. We can guarantee you the equal treatment of the suite will be the same as the presidential suite."

"But I don't care about the cost... I want the best of the best for me and my baby..." Siwon whined at the look of the superior deluxe suite, but when he felt the twitch coming from Kyuhyun's hand on his own, he looked up and saw Kyuhyun smiling at him.

"It is okay Won ah," Kyuhyun coaxed his dejected husband, "What is important, is that you are with me, isn't it? We will take the superior deluxe suite." Before Siwon could regain himself from being stunned by Kyuhyun and his gentle side, Kyuhyun took the card key and followed another hotel staff dragging Siwon along.

 

 

"This is great, Won ah!" Kyuhyun screamed as he stepped into the suite, astonished at the exquisite design of the interior and was already pacing around to each corner, "Look at the view from here! So beautiful~"

But all Siwon could do, was sighed as he placed the overnight bag, still affected by the change of suite. Kyuhyun noticed that when Siwon didn't backhug him like he always do whenever they were admiring a pretty landscape. He walked over to Siwon and took the hand, leading them both back to the windows.

"Siwon ah," Kyuhyun positioned Siwon behind him, moving their interlocked hands up to where his waist is, "Lets not be upset with the mistake, it wasn't your fault, huh?"

Siwon gave another long sigh though his hands started to tighten around Kyuhyun, "But baby... You should see the presidential suite. The design is ten times..or hundred times better than this."

"And I am glad we didn't get that," Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Siwon as he tilted his head back a little, "That will cost us a bomb!! Do you really think it is really that easy for you to earn such a money?"

"But it is easy!!" Siwon puffed boastfully, "I am a capable man who can earn more than enough to support you and Minho. Besides, there is a HUGE bathtub in the presidential suite, that I wanted sooooooo much to get wet with you in there. Imagine the stuff we could do in that HUGE bathtub..."

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at Siwon and his ridiculous reason, "Is that the only reason that you wanted the suite? To have with me in there?"

That got Siwon into the mood where he replaced his sulking pout to a smirk, "Oh well... Of course not just the bathtub... Talking about that, shall we go check out the bathtub here?"

 

And with one tug, Siwon carried Kyuhyun over his shoulder, with his facing up. Kyuhyun gasped with the sudden action, wanting to scold his naughty husband, but he let out another gasp when Siwon smacked him hard on his bubbly . With Siwon's long legs, soon enough they reached the bathroom. Siwon was gleeing upon seeing a bathtub inside, though not as big as the HUGE bathtub that he was yearning for, and quickly shredded his and Kyuhyun's clothes away before dragging Kyuhyun into the bathtub. Soon, both were with needs, hands touching all over each other, having the as long as they wanted in the bathtub with the water running to fill up the tub. 

Just when Siwon was about to lose control with his hand reaching down to Kyuhyun's bottom, Kyuhyun reached up to turn off the running tap, as the water was overflowing from the bathtub. But something seems wrong, because the water refused to be turned off. Curiously, Kyuhyun stood up from the bathtub, with Siwon whining behind him.

 

"Kyu baby~~" Siwon whined with his hands tickling Kyuhyun's legs from the bottom and almost reaching his favourite parts on Kyuhyun, "Come down now, darling.. Lets make love here~"

"Shhhh Siwon!" Kyuhyun snapped Siwon's hands away from his below, "There is something wrong with the tap."

"What now?" Siwon pouted angrily, sitting back on the bathtub with his hands crossing over his chest, "You just have to turn it off."

"I did, but the water was not turned off," Kyuhyun tried again but the same verdict remains.

"What kind of joke is this?!" Unbelieving for his luck, that they had gotten a faulty tap, Siwon stood up to try it himself, but still the same result, "What is wrong today? Nothing turn out right at all!" He tried a few times, adding a little more force hoping that it helps, but in vain. 

Siwon growled and lifted his leg wanting to give a kick, but he lost his balance and slipped down on the bathtub with a loud splash.

 

"SIWON!!" Kyuhyun screamed for his husband as he reached down to examine the fall, "Are you okay?! Did you get hurt anywhere?"

Siwon surfaced himself out of the water and coughed due to the water that he took in. He waved his hand as he regained his composure, saying that he didn't get bumped on his head, just the pain on his . Kyuhyun heaved a sigh of relief knowing that Siwon was alright, and he got out of the water as he helped Siwon to stand again.

"I will call for help," Kyuhyun gave a bathrobe to Siwon while he put on another one over his wet body, "You better check for any other injury, huh?"

Siwon nodded his head like a sad puppy, putting on the bathrobe obediently. Kyuhyun chuckled at the sight, and tiptoed to plant a kiss on Siwon, "Don't worry, my birthday boy. You will have me later once this is settled, okay?"

"You promise?" Siwon asked trying his luck to see if Kyuhyun will agree anything that he requests.

"Yes yes, silly boy," Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, "In whatever position you want." And that finally got the smile back on Siwon.

 

 

But the smile doesn't last long. While the bathroom was being accompanied by the hotel staffs, Siwon went back sulking on the couch with the television on since he can't do hanky-panky with Kyuhyun. Even though he was fine doing naughty things with Kyuhyun while there are others in presence, he was sure Kyuhyun will forbid it and definitely refuse to be touched with many eyes watching. And Kyuhyun being nice for a change was something he never expected, so he decided not to try his luck. Instead, he sat on the couch with his arms across his chest, eyes were on the TV though he wasn't concentrating well.

"So sorry for the inconvenient caused," One of the staffs spoke to Kyuhyun as he was the one attending to the hotel staffs, "Shortly, we will arrange a compensation to your room."

"Another compensation?" Siwon clicked his annoyance out, "It would be better for the presidential suite to be the real compensation."

"Siwon!" Kyuhyun scolded and shook his head, "So everything is working fine now?" He even asked the hotel staffs to check on all the switches in the room, in case of any other error.

"Yes, everything is fine now, sir," The hotel staffs bowed as a form of apology, "Do let us know if there is anything you need."

"Thank you." Kyuhyun replied, and with the door closed, he felt the eager hands wrapping around his waist, "Siwon!"

"Finally, the moment that you promised," Siwon smirked and pulled Kyuhyun towards the couch.

 

With his hands pinned over his head, Kyuhyun surrendered out of willingness and allowed Siwon to ravish his lips like a hungry beast. He knew Siwon had been controlling, so he gave the permission rightaway when Siwon prompted to access the inside of his mouth. Both of them were panting with heavy kisses involving lots of their wet muscles, and Siwon was again reaching down to cup Kyuhyun's below, it gently with Kyuhyun right down his throat. The heat was increasing and sounds of eagerness were echoing in the atmosphere that they missed the first bell ringing outside of their room.

"Room service!" The hotel staff called out again with another bell ringing. 

Siwon groaned when Kyuhyun pushed him away to get up from the couch, and wrapped the bathrobe properly as it was disleveled from the makeout. Kyuhyun sat up on the couch and rearranged his messy bathrobe as well, and gave a nod at Siwon before the door was opened.

"Sorry for the interruption, sir," The hotel staff bowed, pushing a trolley into the room, "Here is the compensation agreed on. A bottle of fine red wine from our hotel, together with two set meals of steaks and lobsters. Enjoy the meal."

 

"Wow! Red wine!" Being the huge wine lover, Kyuhyun jumped up from the couch and took the wine for examination, "This is one good wine, Won ah!"

"Yeah right," Having the mood once again spoiled, Siwon grumbled as he shooed the hotel staff out of the room.

"Come on, Siwon!" Kyuhyun nudged Siwon as they sat on the dining table, "Come to think of it, we haven't had any dinner yet."

"But I am not hungry," Siwon placed one hand on the table to support his chin while he watched Kyuhyun went joyous of the food presented, "Even if I am hungry, I am hungry for you, baby."

"I know you can't wait to have me, but these are really good!" Kyuhyun shoved one piece of lobster into Siwon that caught him offguarded, "And I promise, after this, we can have our night."

Though he would want to say no, but with a chew on the meat which was really good, Siwon decided the best moment can still wait, "Fine, I will wait, baby. When it comes, I will not hold back anymore."

 

 

And the wait took long enough for Kyuhyun to finally get done savouring the delicious deliccacies, for when will he ever have the luxury chance to have such defined steak and lobster, not forgetting a bottle of fine red wine as companion. So for sure, he took his time slowly, keeping the after-taste in his mouth as long as possible, even when Siwon was staring at him hungrily. 

And a 'hungry' man can become a disaster when his need is not taken care of. 

So just when Kyuhyun was done pouring himself another glass of wine, Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun out from the seat and secured him on his lap. Kyuhyun gasped with the sudden move, but managed to balance him in order to keepsafe the wine. Then, he turned to give a glare at his husband, but before he was able to make noise, his lips were captured hard by Siwon. He tried to resist at first, but soon he submitted to Siwon's passionate kisses willingly, allowing the man to savour the inside of his mouth. Feeling clouded with the intense heat increasing, Kyuhyun placed the neglected wine glass on the table, and brought his arms around Siwon's neck, pulling their bodies closer till they could feel the friction rubbing against. Siwon groaned with the long-waiting moment, his hands were fondling the clothed back and , waiting even more. So he stood up abruptly with Kyuhyun in his arms, and walked themselves towards the bed.

Placing Kyuhyun on the bed gently, Siwon pulled away from the addictive lips, and looked longingly for his husband. Same for Kyuhyun, whose hands were still around Siwon's neck, he bashfully smiled at Siwon while their eyes stared at each other, filled with love and lust.

 

"You have kept me waiting for so long," Siwon brushed the fringe off Kyuhyun, so he could see the beautiful face under him, "Kyu baby... I need you."

The deep shade of red painted Kyuhyun's cheeks that made him even more endearing, with a shy nod and a whisper, "Me too, Won.."

"This is getting in the way," Siwon trailed his fingers over Kyuhyun's bathrobe, gently brushing against the material before he pushed it away to expose the smooth chest, "Isn't it?"

"I know..." Kyuhyun in return, lifted his knee to rub against Siwon's below seductively, "Just like how this is covering your majesty."

Siwon groaned with the touch and pushed the bathrobe further apart, revealing Kyuhyun's entire bare top, "And this majesty will not stop even if you beg for mercy."

Kyuhyun giggled as Siwon leaned forward to play with his s, "Awwwwww show me what you can do with me, your majesty~~~~~"

 

Soon, the bathrobes were being thrown out of the bed messily, with the pair getting more aroused, doing as much as s to satisfy whatever needs they have in mind. Hair were disleveled, bodies were covered with sweats, precums were decorated all over the bed, and moans were echoing the whole suite. Both were ready to make the connection that would definitely pleasure each other deeply.

 

 

 

But it was stopped because of a phonecall.

 

 

"Is that your phone?" Kyuhyun nudged Siwon who was in the midst of entering him, "Siwon!!"

"Who cares!" Siwon growled, eyeing at their bottoms for the positioning.

"Siwon!!" Kyuhyun called out a little more forceful, with a push at Siwon's shoulder, "It is your phone!"

"And I don't care!" Siwon puffed, "Kyu baby, I am not going to stop. You promised that!"

"Yes yes I know!!" Kyuhyun nodded his head but his hands were stopping Siwon from entering, "But what if that is Minho?"

"Why would Minho call us?!" Siwon gave up and kneeled on the bed, looking extremely frustrated, "He is supposed to be sleeping at this timing!"

"Just take a look at your phone, will you?" Kyuhyun pleaded with a pout that he knew Siwon will not say no to his cute pout, and it works because Siwon sighed as he got down from the bed.

 

He picked up his handphone that was on the couch, and indeed it was Hyukjae's number. Giving another sigh, Siwon answered, "What is it, Hyukjae?"

"Daddy....?" It was Minho's voice which Siwon was not surprised in hearing.

"Yes Minho?" Siwon asked gently. Minho is his weakness as well, together with Kyuhyun.

"Daddy.. You forgot to pack my Masi and Mogu plushies in my bag," Siwon could imagine the sad face on Minho from the sad tone over the phone, "I can't sleep without them, you know that."

Siwon covered the phone receiver and looked back at Kyuhyun, "Did you pack his horse and penguin plushies in his bag?"

"Oh no..." Kyuhyun smacked his head with realization, "I must have left them aside when I was catching Minho for wanting to bring his wooden horse!"

Turning back to his phone, "Minho ah, daddy is sorry for not packing the plushies, but you can sleep without them for a night, right?"

"Daddy... I can't... I need them...." And Siwon could hear that Minho was about to cry for his absence plushies, as he has been sleeping with the horse and penguin soft toys since he was born. The toys were presents given by Siwon and Kyuhyun to celebrate his birth. And he never sleep without them by his side.

 

This is definitely another crisis, adding to the list of events on this day. What a day... And his birthday furthermore.

 

"Okay Minho ah,"  Siwon sighed as he decided the one and only way to resolve this, "Daddy will bring them to you. You have to wait for Daddy okay?"

"Really? Daddy, you are going to bring them to me?" Minho's tone got brightened up instantly, that Siwon couldn't help but to smile on his son's childlike mood.

"Yes, I am," Siwon reassured, "Now can you pass the phone back to Uncle Hyukjae?"

 

"Siwon ah, I am sorry to interrupt you and Kyuhyun, but..." Hyukjae apologized immediately the moment he got his phone back.

"Yeah man, I was going to..." Siwon let out another sigh, "Never mind that. I will be coming over now. Just look after Minho for a while."

"You shouldn't have to, actually... I can think of ways to make him sleep." Hyukjae suggested.

But Siwon had made up his mind, "I can never ignore my son's pleading tone, right?"

"Help me say sorry to Kyuhyun." Hyukjae accepted the decision and hanged up.

 

"Siwon ah..." Kyuhyun walked over to Siwon looking apologetic, "I am sorry... I should have checked the bag again before we left."

"Well, there isn't anything we can do except to bring the toys to our son," Siwon turned away from Kyuhyun as he looked for his clothes, afraid that he cannot control himself at Kyuhyun's glory, "I will just go and come back as fast as possible."

"But that will take two hours to go and come back!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, "By the time you are back..."

"Then we will continue from where we stop at," Done in wearing his clothes, Siwon gave a glance at Kyuhyun who was pouting at his decision, "You have to wait for me here."

"I will go with you," Kyuhyun was about to get his clothes too, but was stopped by Siwon who pulled him closer to give a kiss, "Siwon!"

"You just stay here and rest," Siwon smiled with a smack on Kyuhyun's bare , "Because I will not stop till the next morning."

Kyuhyun gave up and pecked on Siwon's lips before he whispered, "Be quick..." 

Giving one last look at his husband, Siwon took off to deliver the toys for their precious son.

 

 

But of course, things will not be so smooth for Siwon. By the time he was back at the hotel, it was past midnight at one as he took longer than expected. And Kyuhyun who has been waiting for Siwon to return, couldn't resist in keeping his eyes opened, that he finally gave in to temptation and fell asleep on the bed. Siwon found his husband cuddled against the pillow under the warm blanket, looking all so angelic that Siwon couldn't bear to wake him up just to answer his deprived need. Instead, he gave a kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead before he discarded his own clothes and positioned himself behind Kyuhyun with his arms around.

And while laying on the bed, Siwon couldn't stop thinking of the events that happened on the same day, on his birthday, that had got him to whee he is now. Probably it was not his day to start off with, and ended up having nothing near to his wish for his birthday. Worse, they had to leave the next morning for he only booked the hotel room for a night, thinking it was enough to celebrate his birthday with just Kyuhyun alone, and spend the next day belated celebration with Minho's presence. He should be feeling exasperated with his 'luck', having nothing right on his birthday, but when he felt Kyuhyun's breathing close to him, mumbling in the sleep that somehow sounded like "Happy Birthday, Won my love... I love you...", Siwon couldn't be more happier than to love his husband even more. 

 

I will try my luck again next year... Love you too, Kyu baby... And love you more than ever...

 

 

The next day, Siwon woke up by the alarm that he set on his handphone. Dejectedly thinking this is the end of the private time with Kyuhyun, Siwon sighed while his hands searched for Kyuhyun on the bed. But the other side of the bed was emptied, though the warmth remained. Perhaps Kyuhyun just got up not long ago...?

So he opened his eyes wanting to search for Kyuhyun but the mystery was solved instantly because Kyuhyun came out of the bathroom just in time, with his bathrobe on.

"Are we leaving?" Siwon asked in his morning hoarsed voiced.

"Nope we are not." Kyuhyun replied, climbing back into the bed.

That woke Siwon up once more, "We are not?"

Kyuhyun smiled and shook his head, placing his head on Siwon's bare chest, "We are going to stay for another night."

"But..." Siwon blinked his eyes with confusion, "But I booked for only a night."

"And I booked another night," Kyuhyun looked up from Siwon's chest and answered, "For tonight."

"When did you do that?!" Siwon was completely confused with this surprise, thought not a bad one.

Kyuhyun chuckled and returned with his head against Siwon's chest, adding his fingers fondling at the perky nubs, "Last night, when you were out for Minho. I was thinking...maybe...I should reward you for another night staying here, granting your wish that you didn't get last night..."

"REALLY?!" Siwon finally processed the delightful news as he lifted Kyuhyun's head for an eye contact, "You did that for me?!"

"Yes, you silly boy..." Kyuhyun giggled once more, "Lucky for us, that this room is available for another night. But I couldn't get myself to book the presidential suite....!!!"

 

Before he was to finish his words, Siwon had brought their lips together, sharing their morning kiss to show his appreciation for the patience that Kyuhyun had displayed since yesterday. Kyuhyun was stunned with the kiss, but was quickly accustomed to the kisses that he always like, and reciprocated with equal love pouring for Siwon. But before they could do more, Siwon pulled away with frowns.

"What about Minho?" Siwon remembered their son who should be waiting for his parents, "I told him we will get him this morning."

"No worries," Kyuhyun replied, "Minho is more than happy to stay another night with Hyukjae and Donghae. Now that he has his plushies with him, we will not be disturbed for the entire day."

"The...entire day?" Siwon's eyes got even brighter with imagination flowing down his mind, "We...can have the entire day, just the two of us..."

"Doing whatever you want to do with me," Kyuhyun leaned forward to give a on Siwon's ear before he whispered ally, "I am at your mercy today, my sweetie..."

 

Siwon squealed and switched their positions, pinning Kyuhyun on the bed, planting kisses all over his face, while the hands starting to unrobe the bathrobe, "I love you baby!! No... I love you more than ever, baby!!"

Kyuhyun giggled with Siwon touching and kissing him, that he didn't realise his bathrobe was off from his body. And at flashing speed of light, Siwon was already lifting up both his legs, exposing his entire bare bottom in Siwon's hungry eyes.

"Won ah!!" Kyuhyun moaned though he tried to stay focused, "Aren't you hungry for breakfast?!"

Siwon muffled through the meaty thighs that he was on, "Hungry only for you, baby..."

"Awww easy, Won ah~" Kyuhyun tossed his head back with the hard at the region near his crotch.

 

Then came a pause and silence that Kyuhyun had to lift his head to watch Siwon between his legs. And he saw Siwon was staring at him with the same loving eyes that are always there for him. With a smile, he mouthed out "I love you Won ah... Happy Birthday..." and blew an imaginary kiss to Siwon. Siwon chuckled and swallowed the kiss, before he whispered back words of "Thank you" and "I love you more". With the confirmation of their shared love, the pair continued with their connection that was being interrupted several times previously. And it was more fulfilling filled with deep devotion that only the two have for one another. The love was not subsided despite the small yet irritating obstacles that they face, but it strengthened the love that they hold deeply down their hearts. 

 

"Lets make more babies for Minho, shall we?" Siwon teased with his fingers preparing playfully.

And out of the usual remark, Kyuhyun smiled sweetly in return with a nod saying, "Yes... Anything for you, my birthday boy."