Marry U

Waiting For Your Return

D-304~

 

5 More days to 2xx~ >.<

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Congratulations!" 

 

In the middle of a garden, where an elegant function room was situated, a wedding is going on with many guests were cheering for the newly wed couple on stage. The couple was blissfully looking at each other as they accepted the blesses from their guests, hands never leave from one another. In the eyes of many, the couple definitely deserve each other and receive all the happiness in the world. They are so perfectly fit in each other's arms, and no one will ever thought of imagining one without the other.

They shared another loving stare before they sealed another kiss under the roar of cheers from the guests. With a bow, the couple walked down of the stage to personally greet their guests.

 

"Hyung, I will be with Kyuhyun for a while." Changmin, the groom of the wedding, stated though his hands were still on his newly-wed husband.

Yunho, the other groom, placed a kiss on Changmin's forehead before he nodded reluctantly, "Don't get me waiting for too long. I will entertain my family first."

Changmin smiled and gave a kiss on Yunho's cheek before he wandered off to find his best friend/bestman.

 

Wavering through the guests, with brief acknowledge of the blesses threw at him, Changmin found his best friend at one corner, in the arms of his handsome boyfriend, together savouring the wine that he got hold of. 

"Would you like to have one bottle specially made for you on your birthday?" Kyuhyun's boyfriend sniffed along the neckline as he asked huskily.

Kyuhyun giggled with the touch, and even tilted his neck to give more access for his boyfriend to ravish daringly, "Showing your richness huh, Siwonnie? But I like~ Hehehe and you know how I would like to taste the wine with you..."

"I know the way too..." Siwon smiled seductively against the skin, and gave light kisses along the neck, not caring about being openly flirtatious despite the number of guests presented at the wedding.

 

Until Changmin gave a loud fake cough that separated the pair, with a noticeable glare from his best friend. 

"Aren't you supposed to be with your Yunho hyung?" Kyuhyun hissed, with Siwon behind him trying to act as though nothing had happened, "My job is done as your bestman so shoo, let me have my fun now."

"Tsk so rude," Changmin rolled his eyes," Siwon hyung, you should consider breaking up with this brat. He is just wasting your time."

Kyuhyun raised his hand as though he could give a punch at the newly wed man, but Siwon stepped forward smilingly with a hand sticking out, knowing so well the punch will never come between the two best friends, "Congratulations, Changmin. Both of you look so fantastic today."

"Now that is how a perfect gentleman should behaves," Changmin commented as he took Siwon's hand, "Hyung, you really should consider about my suggestion."

"Stop molesting my boyfriend and get back to your husband, idiot." Kyuhyun grabbed Siwon's hand back and stuck out his tongue, "And Siwonnie loves me too much to even consider your suggestion so give up."

"Yah, coming from someone who rejected someone's proposal for...how many times up to date?" Changmin counted with his fingers sarcastically, and earned another glare from Kyuhyun.

 

However, Siwon merely wrapped around Kyuhyun's waist and gave a kiss on the temple before he spoke, "I will try again and again till the day he agrees."

With the sweet declaration, Kyuhyun blushed and met Siwon's loving stare though Changmin was watching them closely. Not giving a damn, Siwon brought their lips together and kissed Kyuhyun deeply, savouring the taste of the wine in his mouth. If there was another couple that could compete for the best romantic couple with Changmin and Yunho, that will be definitely Siwon and Kyuhyun couple. Especially with the always caring and sweet Siwon who never stop showing his romantic side selflessly, it is easy for not just Kyuhyun but anyone else to get smitten with. Well of course, his eyes are and only watching Kyuhyun no matter how many others more wanted his attention. It has been Kyuhyun and only Kyuhyun for almost his entire life, and he wants it to last for eternity.

So it is actually very questionable on why Kyuhyun had rejected Siwon's marriage proposal for a couple of times.

 

"Are you not going to accept the next time he proposes?" Changmin asked with a change of tone different from the previous playfulness, after Siwon excused himself, to give some private time for the best friends.

Kyuhyun hesitated with the question, but he shrugged his shoulders after a brief pause, "I am happy in the current relationship that I am having with Siwon."

"Aren't you afraid?" Changmin questioned again, "Like you should know he has gotten even more charming over the years, sure there are many wolves and foxes eyeing on him."

"Are you one of them?" Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Changmin suspiciously.

Changmin rolled his eyes in surrender, "No of course. I have my Yunho and I will never want to trade him for anyone else."

"Same for Siwon," Kyuhyun stated confidently, "He will never trade me away from some wolves or foxes."

"Oh you never know," Changmin flashed his wedding ring, "At least we are married and secured. He is mine for sure and I am the same for him."

Kyuhyun smirked with a sip of wine, "Well, YOU never know, for people do have affairs despite being married. Mind you, Yunho hyung is someone as handsome as my Siwon."

Changmin snorted and shook his head, "You are just hopeless. Why don't you want to get married?"

"Why should I get married?" Kyuhyun threw the question back, "I don't see how different can it be with the marriage title. We still see each other everyday, still live together, still sleep on the same bed. It is just a title added on."

"But don't you get touched when you see how Siwon prepared the proposal for you? And not just once, but..." Changmin tried counting with his fingers again but Kyuhyun was faster.

"Six times." Kyuhyun counted with a firm nod.

"And you rejected all of the six times," Changmin confirmed, "You must have done a lot of good deeds in your past life to owe someone so faithful in waiting for you."

"I think so too." Kyuhyun smirked shamelessly.

"I pity Siwon hyung deeply for being in love with an idiot," Changmin gave up shaking his head, "But don't say that I never warn you."

Kyuhyun gave a shrug but his mind wandered off to each proposal that Siwon had given him. And of course, he was not as heartless as what Changmin had thought, he won't deny on the part of getting moved with each proposal, but...he just can't say yes, and he doesn't exactly know the reason, the real reason, himself...

 

 

1st proposal

5 years after they were together, Siwon surprised Kyuhyun with a marriage proposal at N Seoul Tower. Without any sign or hint or word about marriage, before the actual proposal. Kyuhyun thought it was just one of the usual romantic days for Siwon to shower him with sweetness and cheesiness. He wasn't taken aback when Siwon appeared at his company's lobby with a bouquet of ten roses, since he often received flowers from Siwon despite him being a man. And he wasn't stunned when Siwon booked the whole restaurant for the night since it was a norm for the rich man to show off his ability. In addition, the food was so good that he wasn't suspicious with any unusual sign.

So imagine his extremely fluttered expression when Siwon kneeled in front of him with a small box in his hands after the dessert was served. Kyuhyun was totally dumbstruck as the ring in the box revealed together with Siwon's voice.

"Baby, we have been together for 5 years and I love you so much that I want you to be part of my life officially forever," Siwon asked with perfectly dimpled smile, not at all nervous with confidence, "Will you marry me?"

 

Kyuhyun took a while to register the question with his eyes staring straight at the ring. He was sure the answer he was going to give would disappoint Siwon, but he can't lie with his heart when he wasn't fully ready for the next step. Siwon knew as well, seeing how Kyuhyun reacted to the proposal, that the answer he was going to receive wasn't quite the one that he expected. So when Kyuhyun raised his head to look right back at him, Siwon nodded his head a little to show his understanding and closed the box.

"I am sorry, Siwon." Kyuhyun apologized, with his hands over Siwon's cheeks who was still on his knees, "I...didn't expect you to..."

Siwon shook his head and overlapped Kyuhyun's hands with his own, "I know, but I thought I would want to give it a try..."

"No hard feelings?" Kyuhyun was afraid that it would turn Siwon off with his rejection.

"Of course not," Siwon smiled genuinely though he just got rejected, "I still love you, very much, baby."

Kyuhyun eased his tight tension and returned the smile, "I love you too, Siwon. And to make up for you, tonight you are allowed to do whatever you want, with me...with my body."

"That sounds great to me," Siwon stood up and leaned forwards to give a deep kiss on Kyuhyun's lips, "Let's not waste anymore time and go home, huh?"

 

And the first proposal was being forgotten and never being brought up again...till the second proposal.

 

 

2nd proposal

The 2nd proposal came on Kyuhyun's birthday, about a few months after the first proposal. And the scale had gotten bigger, where Siwon actually rented a yacht and brought the two of them out in the sea to celebrate Kyuhyun's birthday. As usual, because he was too used with Siwon's wealth, Kyuhyun was not suspicious again when Siwon suggested to have the celebration on the sea, thinking that this was just his way of showing his romantic side. And who would reject a birthday celebration on a private yacht with just him and his lover out in the sea, they can do whatever they want under the stars openly and no one will care. So Kyuhyun was definitiely thrilled of the idea and even initiated to make love in the open on top of the yacht after they had their candlelit dinner.

But never in his thought that Siwon had actually prepared for the 2nd proposal. Right after the intense exercise that got them both panting hard with a couple of rounds, Siwon excused himself secretly, leaving Kyuhyun alone staring at the stars while he waited ly. After a couple of minutes, Siwon returned with two glasses of red wine in his hands. 

"I know you will like to have some wine after we made love," Siwon smiled and handed the glass out to Kyuhyun, "Here you go."

Not thinking much, Kyuhyun received the glass and drank the wine. Only when he reached the bottom of the glass, he noticed a glittering ring hidden in the red wine. He widened his eyes as he stared at the ring, and he could feel a shiver ran down his spine, feeling even colder especially without clothes. Once he realised Kyuhyun took notice of the ring, Siwon placed his glass down and scooped behind Kyuhyun, pressing his chest against the sweaty back, with both his hands tightened around Kyuhyun's waist.

 

"Baby..." Siwon started while Kyuhyun still stayed frozen with the glass on his mouth, "Today is your birthday, so I would like to try again in asking the question to you, in hopes that you can make this special occasion a double happiness."

Gradually, Kyuhyun lowered the glass down as he listened.

Siwon placed a kiss in the ear before he continued, "My baby Kyu, I love you very much, in fact each day more than the day before, and I know I will love you more tomorrow than today. So, will you marry me and allow me to love you more than ever?"

Then came a pause that the silence took over and only their own breathing and heartbeats can be heard. The silence was oddly yet painfully long, that they had no idea how to break through the silence in order not to make a mistake in worsening the situation. And from Kyuhyun's stiffened reaction, Siwon knew again, about the answer that Kyuhyun was going to give.

 

"Siwonnie," Not retrieving the ring out, Kyuhyun placed the glass down and turned himself to face his lover, "Are you going to love me lesser if I...am not married to you?"

Siwon shook his head firmly, "Of course not. But..."

"That is the same for me too," Kyuhyun cut and placed his hands over Siwon's cheeks, "I love you too, but I don't see why we should be restricted to marriage."

"I know..." Siwon gave a slight nod showing once again, his understanding.

"I...I am still not ready, Siwonnie," Kyuhyun confessed truthfully, "Believe me that I want only you in my life as well, just that..."

"Marriage is still not your thing, just yet." Siwon finished for Kyuhyun.

 

With a pout to ease the awkwardness, Kyuhyun snuggled himself against Siwon's warm body, flicking the perky s hoping that Siwon would be distracted, "Marriage is not my thing, but you are definitely my thing. And you can't run away even after I reject your proposal."

Sighing to himself before he gave an assuring smile, "Of course. You can't run away too, you are mine. Every part of you belongs to me."

Kyuhyun giggled with a peck on the broad chest that he always love in embracing him, "Possessive idiot, but I like. Now show me again which part of me belongs to you, Siwonnie."

With a swift move, Siwon rolled Kyuhyun over and pinned him down on the surface, "I will show you all night long, till the next morning, baby..."

 

And the 2nd proposal was being thrown out in the sea with their continuous lovemaking under the stars, feeling even more satisfying when the yacht reached the shore.

 

The 3rd, 4th and 5th proposals came one after another, where Siwon took great depth to show just how much he loves Kyuhyun to have him as his permanent lifetime partner. But even though Kyuhyun was touched at each proposal and in fear that Siwon would be so disheartened at the rejection, he rejected each and every one of them. Yet, at each rejection, Siwon showed greater understanding, and continued in preparing the next proposal with his wish that one day he will succeed with the proposal.

 

6th proposal

At the 6th proposal, it happened on a Christmas, where Siwon took Kyuhyun to a skiing resort as part of the present and celebration for Christmas. For a person who enjoys skiing in winter, Siwon nailed on the target in giving a happy holiday for Kyuhyun. So he would never in his mind, thinking that Siwon had actually planned another marriage proposal. At the end of the day, the pair stood at the balcony of the villa that was situated in the resort, with Siwon backhugging Kyuhyun while they watched the snow falling in the night. Both snuggled deeply against each other, claiming all the body heat and warmth from each other, while they shared loving words for the festive.

"So beautiful..." Kyuhyun reached out his hands to catch the falling snow.

"You are more beautiful, Kyu." Siwon however thought otherwise.

Kyuhyun giggled with the comment, and tilted his head to give a kiss on Siwon's cheek as a reward, "Thank you, Siwonnie. This is a real good Christmas present."

Siwon eliminated any possible gap in between their bodies and sniffled his lips against Kyuhyun's neckline, "So where is my Christmas present?"

Kyuhyun moaned a little with the skin contact, "I will give you...when it is time for bed. And you get to choose whatever position you want me to be in, I am in your command for tonight, Siwonnie~"

Siwon returned a seductive moan imagining the positions he already had for his lover, but before they jumped into action, he knew there is something that he needs to do first.

 

Giving a quick check on his watch, Siwon nudged Kyuhyun to return his attention back to the outside. Though puzzled, Kyuhyun turned his head back in watching the falling sky through the quiet yet enchanting night. Just then, a loud boom exploded in the air from a distance away, and a firework came upon in sight. Kyuhyun widened his eyes at the sudden decoration but his expression turned childlike, beaming at each explosion of fireworks.

"SIWONNIE!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, "SO PRETTY! OH MY WHY ARE THERE FIREWORKS IN THE WINTER?"

Siwon just smiled and snuggled closer instead of answering, allowed Kyuhyun to enjoy the fireworks.

 

The fireworks lasted for a few minutes before the last firework exploded and silence came in view once more. Thinking that it was the last, Kyuhyun turned his head at the grinning Siwon, and he knew the fireworks were deliberately planned.

"Siwonnie," Kyuhyun asked, "You planned that, right?"

Siwon merely shrugged and pointed out right at the dark sky. Kyuhyun followed the finger and came another explosion which caused Kyuhyun's heart to skip a beat with the firework decorated the sky.

 

"I LOVE YOU MY BABY KYU. WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

 

Kyuhyun felt Siwon's body warmth had left his body, and when he turned around, Siwon had one knee kneeled on the ground, holding up the familiar box with the familiar ring in the box.

"Baby," Siwon spoke in the serious tone, "I know I am too persistent, not knowing how to give up. But I will try again and again, till you are ready to accept my proposal. And so, here I am, trying for the sixth time, in asking for your approval to be my husband. Will you marry me?"

 

For the first time, Kyuhyun was extremely moved by Siwon's proposal, that he wanted to say yes. He had never felt so loved in his entire life, and Siwon has proven to be the one and only one to give him all the possible love that he could receive. He was too, been in love with the man kneeling in front of him so much, that he can never imagine a life, a world without Siwon. 

But, just but...he still couldn't bring himself to accept the proposal. Not just because he wasn't totally ready even though they have been together for years, but he didn't want to get married just because they needed to. He didn't find any problem in living with the current relationship that they had, and he is just as happy as any married couple around. He didn't want to change that, just yet...

 

And so, for the first time, Kyuhyun cried.

 

Startled with the cry, Siwon stood up and embraced Kyuhyun, forgetting that he was proposing and he hadn't gotten the answer yet. He buried Kyuhyun's face against his chest and wrapped his hands around Kyuhyun, caressing the back as he soothed his lover. They remained at the position for a while, allowing Kyuhyun to calm down from his cry, before they parted to place their foreheads together.

"You are so mean, Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun spoke after he was done weeping, "I...wanted to reject you again, but you with all these stunts, I don't know..."

"Like I said," Siwon dried the tears on Kyuhyun's face as he comforted, "Even if you reject me this time, I will try again the next time."

"Do you really want to marry me so much?" Kyuhyun rubbed his cheeks against Siwon's palms comfortably as he asked.

"Of course, silly," Siwon smiled in answering, "You are the only one that I want to marry, and no one else."

 

Kyuhyun let out a sob before he pressed his face against Siwon's chest again. Seeing how Kyuhyun reacted, Siwon knew even with this rejection, their relationship will never change to the worse. He buried his face in Kyuhyun's fluffy hair as he brought Kyuhyun closer to himself.

"I am sorry, Siwonnie," Kyuhyun mumbled against the broad chest, "I am disappointing you again."

Siwon chuckled and shook his head, "I am not the one you had disappointed though, it will be the ring."

Kyuhyun frowned with Siwon's words, "The ring?"

"It has been left untouched for years, because the rightful owner keeps rejecting it," Siwon jokingly stated, "I wonder if the ring is going to be alone forever."

"At least, you are not alone, and I am definitely not going to allow you to leave me alone." Kyuhyun poured with his loving eyes staring right back at Siwon that Siwon couldn't resist in not kissing it.

He took the lips slowly with his own, stamping a few soft kisses before he captured the entire sweetness. Kyuhyun returned the kiss as he deepened their closeness with his hands around Siwon's nape. The kiss lasted for a while, before the two pulled apart and shared another sentimental hug as they continued to watch the falling snow, just enjoying having being embraced by each other. 

 

The 6th proposal though was ended with another rejection, but Siwon knew from this proposal, that he was getting closer in getting a "Yes" from Kyuhyun, and Kyuhyun had taken a step to ready himself for marriage. So he was hopeful, and possibly certain that the next proposal, will be the last.

 

But the 7th proposal did not come just as expected, and it has been almost a year since the previous proposal...

--------------------

 

"Do you have to call me every single day just to show off how you are having a fun time with your honeymoon?" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes as he spoke through the phone with Changmin at the other receiver, "Won't Yunho hyung get jealous to know his husband has been talking non stop to his best friend instead of spending bed time with him?"

"Of course he won't, he is more than happy to hear me talk about him. You know, how his charming smile wakes me up, his perfect body shakes my world..."

"OK WHATEVER!" Kyuhyun bawled, "I don't need to know what the two of you been doing on bed, show off!"

"Well, just to say my husband is just TOO great that I cannot stop showing off."

"Hmmppfff my Siwonnie is just as great too!" Kyuhyun snouted in defending his and Siwon's pride, "But too bad you can't have a try~"

"Oh please as though I am yearning for that! And coming from a person who rejected the poor man's 6th of the marriage proposal, ouch!"

"I will not be taunted by you, ," Kyuhyun pushed the glass door to let himself inside a building as he chatted, "Anyway, go spend your time with your almighty husband. I want to meet my almighty lover now."

"Ohhh someone is on bright daylight~ Have fun then, ."

"Bye yourself." Kyuhyun reached the lobby of the building just in time as he hang up the call. 

 

Just as he was to send a text to Siwon, the said man walked into the building, in perfect fitting suit of black and navy blue, in serious conversation with a group of people walking with him. However, Siwon did not notice his presence at the same lobby though as his eyes were fixed on the document that his subordinate was showing him. But as he watched his lover walking towards the lifts, Kyuhyun had a sudden spark running all over his body, and his heartbeat fastened in the pace with his breathing got uneven.

That seriousness which was shown charmingly, that pair of intense eyes on relaying his orders, that perfectly walking action like a runway model, and those obvious veins that were the only bare skin revealing from the back of his palms... All of these, oddly caused Kyuhyun a weird yet exceptional form of feeling for his lover.

 

That...that...he wanted to own this charismatic man desperately and officially. He wanted to show the word, that he, Cho Kyuhyun, claims Choi Siwon entirely, and same for he belongs to Siwon from head to top.

 

He wanted so much, to be married to his man, his Siwonnie...

 

And so he realised, just as Siwon walked into the lifts with the door closed still not noticing his presence, that perhaps he has been waiting for this rightful moment to come. Perhaps he has been waiting for this moment where he could say "Yes" to Siwon's proposal, without thinking much and the feeling is just so perfectly right. 

 

Kyuhyun is finally ready.

 

But it has been almost a year since Siwon last proposed. And there isn't any sign of him doing the 7th proposal, as they had not been mentioning about it ever since the last proposal. Could it be, the man had given up on trying it? But Siwon had declared on Changmin's wedding, that he will try to propose again and again till he got a "Yes".

 

So, what should he do now?

--------------------

 

Siwon headed home straight from his office, as he was anxious due to the afternoon's text from Kyuhyun, saying he can't meet for lunch and had to return to his company. Without saying goodbye face to face. And though he was feeling curious the entire time, Siwon had to control himself till he ended work. Part of him was afraid too, that he will be welcomed to an empty apartment since the tone of Kyuhyun's message was not very...intimated. 

So imagine his sigh of relief when he saw Kyuhyun sitting on the couch in the living room, though in the pitch of darkness since the lights were not on. Siwon dropped his bag and strolled towards Kyuhyun. But the said man stood up and held his hand up to give a stop sign.

 

"Tell me, Siwon," Kyuhyun spoke in the dark, "Do you still love me?"

Siwon screwed his brows to the obvious question, "Of course I do, Kyu. Did you heard anything ridiculous again and doubt my love for you?"

"Then, tell me again, Siwon," Kyuhyun asked again ignoring Siwon's reply, "Why didn't you propose to me again?"

Now this is getting even more puzzling, since when Kyuhyun is interested in marriage? "I thought, you are not into marriage, so I am waiting for you...to get ready before I popped the question again."

"Are you giving up?" Kyuhyun took out the exact ring that Siwon used to propose to him for the past six times. 

"How did you...?" Siwon pointed at the ring, "It was kept in the safe. Did you...?"

"Answer me, Siwonnie~" Kyuhyun pressed on again, with the adorable pout that Siwon couldn't help but chuckle to it.

 

Siwon moved closer to Kyuhyun, and caught him by his waist before he took the ring from Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun's eyes followed Siwon's hand and watched him twirled the ring in his finger. They watched the ring glittered under the bright moonshine that was shoned into the living room from the windows, till their eyes met each other. 

"Giving up on marrying you? Never in my entire life," Siwon the cheek in front of him with the ring, "I will never give up in trying to put the ring through your finger, my baby."

Kyuhyun smiled with the growing blush, and the thought that he had in the afternoon filled up his mind again. Taking Siwon by surprise, he took the initiative in placing their lips together. With nature instinct, Siwon returned the kiss deeply, having no means in breaking the passionate kiss at least for a few minutes. The pair swayed their bodies in sync to accomodate their kisses, as though they were dancing with grace. Only when they were panting for air, the pair pulled away, but lips were still brushing against lips, nose nuzzled against nose, until they were completely aparted with just eyes staring lovingly at eyes.

 

"Care to tell me whats with all these?" First to regain his rational, Siwon asked.

Kyuhyun took the ring from Siwon and inhaled deeply before he lifted the ring to Siwon's eye level, "Siwonnie, I am sorry that I was late to realise just how much love I have for you. I am sorry that I was late to notice just how much I want to own you for life. And to make up for my mistakes, Siwonnie..."

 

"Can I marry you...?"

 

Siwon held his breath as he absorbed the question through his ears and into his brain for processing. Only when Kyuhyun nudged him with the ring, Siwon tightened his hands around Kyuhyun, wishing that it was not a dream, "Baby! Did you just...?"

Kyuhyun giggled but he nodded his head firmly, "Yes, you are not dreaming, or hearing anything wrong...hmmmppffff!"

His words were drowned right down Siwon's throat as their lips were sealed together with a strong kiss. Kyuhyun had to arch his back in accepting the kiss, and he had to hold onto Siwon's biceps for balance. Just as he was melted with the harshness, Siwon pulled away and planted more kisses all over his face and neckline.

 

"Baby!" Siwon exclaimed between the kisses, "You...you...want to marry me? Really? You...you are ready?"

Kyuhyun chuckled hard with the ticklish kisses on him, but he managed to answer, "Yes, Siwonnie~ I want to marry you! I want to marry you so desperately that my heart is pounding so hard for you~"

 

Just then, Siwon stopped all his kisses and grabbed Kyuhyun to a distance. Kyuhyun pouted with the sudden parting from Siwon's body, but gasped when Siwon took the ring and kneeled with one knee on the floor. Siwon held the ring up and smiled sweetly with his dimples dazzling the atmosphere, for he knew, this time, this 7th marriage proposal, he is going to get the answer he has been waiting for. Though there is no romantic setup, no candlelit dinner or hundreds of roses, no special arrangement of fireworks, Siwon was contented enough for all he needs is Kyuhyun to nod his head.

 

"Kyu my precious baby, will you marry me?"

 

 

 

"Yes, I do."

 

 

Siwon grinned like never before and slipped the ring, finally, into Kyuhyun's finger. Kyuhyun blushed as he watched the ring finally took its rightful place, and couldn't stop staring at how perfectly the ring fits in his finger. Though Siwon enjoyed watching his lover with that blissful look on his face, he stood up and swooned Kyuhyun's feet off the ground in bridal style. Kyuhyun yelped with the sudden move, and smacked Siwon on the chest for his playfulness. But all Siwon did, was laughing out loud as he walked them into the bedroom.

 

"I want to make love with my fiancé all night long." Siwon hovered over Kyuhyun after they reached the bed.

"Is that how it is going to be, 'fiancé'?" Kyuhyun muttered.

"Yes, fiancé and soon, it will be 'husband'." Siwon nodded.

Kyuhyun giggled and threw his arms around Siwon's nape, "I like the sounds of both fiancé and husband..."

"I bet you will like the sound of us making love too, fiancé baby~" Siwon smirked as he started to undress Kyuhyun.

"Oh.... I will definitely loving those sounds..." Kyuhyun whispered seductively, "Fiancé~"

 

And so, a new beginning of their anticipated future starts, bringing their relationship to a brand new chapter....