The Mission

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coRb8qaw3v8


Kikwang and you walked to your boss' office after the two of you finished eating ice cream. Kikwang knocked and entered with you following him behind. The both of bowed down and your boss nodded and asked you two to sit down.

"Why did you call for us?" Kikwang asked. You looked at your boss who was sorting out some papers.

"I'll be sending you both to Woolim High." he said. You and Kikwang looked at each other.

"Woolim High? For what?" Kikwang asked tilting his head. Your boss, Moon Dae Hyun, removed his glasses and placed it down the table.

"Remember the increasing cases of bomb threats and teenagers being kidnapped and sold in the neighborhood?" He asked and we nodded. "We found out that the guys behind all this is a gang named 'Shadow'." he stated. 

"But why do you want to send both of us to Woolim High if we are pursuing this 'Shadow' gang?" Kikwang asked in confusion.

"According to our sources, Shadow gang's been hiding within the area where Woolim High is found. I heard there are alot of gangs in that area of Seoul and we are hoping that one of the gangs roaming around that area might be this Shadow gang. That is why I'll be sending you both to attend Woolim High and be an undercover student to research and investigate if Shadow gang is really in that area." He explained and we nodded.

"But Dae Hyun hyung, I'm too old for High School. Can't be ~~~~~-ah's the only one who would be an undercover student and I'll just guide her through this mission?" Kikwang suggested and Dae Hyun thought about it.

"You're right. Then ~~~~~-ah will be the only one who will go to school and you Kikwang will guide her." Dae Hyun said and Kikwang grinned. I started to protest.

"But! That's unfair! I don't want to be in school!" I pouted. Dae Hyun laughed.

"Don't worry, you'll do great in school and you'll have fun. Besides I'll be sending f(x) with you on this mission so that you won't be lonely." Dae Hyun assured you.  "Come on, besides you, your brother and your team are the best and only qualified for this mission."

"Alright. When do we have to move out and perform this mission?" I sighed.

"Tomorrow." He said coolly making me and Kikwang jumped out of our seats.

"BWOH?!" 

"And you're only telling us now?!" Kikwang blurted. Dae Hyun shrugged.

"Well, I didn't have enough time to tell you because you were on a mission. Anyway pack your things now and start moving out. quick." he said and went back to sorting out the papers he was busy looking at awhile ago.

You looked at your brother and he sighed.

"I guess will be moving out to the dangerous side of Seoul for this mission." he told me and I nodded.

"I know." 


New characters will start coming out soon.^^

Comments are very much appreciated.^^

kikwang gif Pictures, Images and Photos