Math Class

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJtspqQruvc


As the bell rang you and f(x) had separate ways. Victoria and Sulli are in the same class, Krystal and Luna are attending English, while you and Amber are going to  Math class. You were glad you were Amber since she was your best friend among your friends. The teacher went inside the classroom while the two of you are staying outside waiting to be called.

"Class we have two new students today." The teacher said making all the students murmur. "Please come inside and introduce yourselves."

The two of you bowed down and did as the teacher said. 

"Annyeong, My name is Liu Josephine Amber. But call me Amber." 

"Annyeong Lee ~~~~~~-imnida. Please take care of me."

The girls in the room glared at the two of us while the guys are smiling, some are even winking at us.

"Okay, the two of you may seat at the back." the teacher said and we followed. While going to your seat one girl stuck out a foot in front of you.

*I'm not a fool not to notice that.* I thought and jumped over her foot making her snicker. You smirked at her and went to your seat.

Twenty minutes had past and you were bored. You had learned everything that teacher is teaching since it was already taught to you in CIA. You started to daydream and left the room as your mind wander into some other world.

The teacher noticed this and decided to call you.

"Miss Lee, could you please answer the equation on the board." the teacher told but you still didn't move. Amber elbowed you and you snapped out of your thoughts and looked at your teacher.

"Uhmm, yes mam?" you asked her innocently. The teacher repeated what she said and you went towards the board. The girls started to murmur with each other.

"I bet she doesn't know the answer. She wasn't even listening." one girl said smirking. You went back to your seat while the teacher checked your answer.

"Very Good, Miss Lee." She said to you proudly making all the guys look at you with awe while the girls look at you with jealousy.

"Great Job." Amber said while you rolled your eyes.

"I know. I'm good right?" You said making Amber laugh. Time passed by and when you heard your brother talked to you through your earpiece.

"Sam. I saw something weird in the monitor." 

"What is it AJ?" you asked pressing your earpiece. 

"Go out and search the area. I bet one of the members of Shadow is in your school." Kikwang said making you look at Amber and raise your hand to the teacher.

"Mam, may I go to the cr?" You asked and the teacher nodded. You looked at Amber and she nodded back. You went outside and searched the school.

"Vixen, keep an eye out. I want you to back up Sam when she's in trouble." Kikwang sent you and she nodded.

"Roger that AJ. I'll be cautious."

 

As you search the school, you wore a mask so that no one would know your identity. You walked past the girls comfort room and your sixth sense is telling you something is wrong inside. You decided to check it in case something is happening inside. You took a look in all the cubicles quietly when you heard a scream. 

"HELP!" a girl called. You quickly followed the scream and opened the last cubicle revealing a man trying to kidnap a girl. The girl was already tied down while the man was on top of her.

"Freeze and move away from her." You warned. The man turned around and smirked.

"If you wanted to come too, you should have said it. I would take you with me anyway." He said moving closer to you backing you up against the wall. You saw a  tribal tattoo. You remembered Kikwang telling you that the tattoo is one way of telling who belongs to the Shadow gang.

"I'm sorry but I'm not here to play with you." You told and kicked him square in the chest making him topple over. You rushed towards the girl and untied her when you felt an arm wrap around your waist. The man threw you on the other side of the room. 

"I didn't know you were such a bad girl." the man said grabbing a knife from his pocket. You swiftly grab the knife as he went towards you and you twisted his arm and kicked him in the back making him fly towards the wall.

"Vixen, I need back up. Girl's comfort room. Mask needed!" you called Amber using her codename. 

"Be there right away." she sent back. The guy went towards you and you punch him in the face making him fall to the ground. This time he didn't move anymore. Amber came and she help you tie the man and secure him. 

"AJ, I got one man down." You sent him.

"Got it. Hyunseong is near by. He will be there and collect the man." He sent back. Minutes later Hyunseong came and he grabbed the man. The girl was also taken away by the police.

"Good job guys." Hyunseong hi5'd the two of you.

"Thanks. We gotta get back to class." The two of you said and Hyunseong nodded.

"Good Luck."


Weee. I updated! ^^

Thank you for subscribing! saranghae! <3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^