Out with Infinite's L

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdmOwJY4cnE&feature=related


It was a saturday morning which means you don't have a school day. You were planning to spend the day staying in your bed then suddenly, your phone beeped. You groggily picked up your phone and opened it receiving a message from an unknown number.

Good Morning ~~~~-ah!

meet me at Hongdae, 9am sharp.

see you there.

-L

 

To: L

why meet up so early

in the morning?

And how the hell did you get

my number?

 

I had my sources.

just meet me at

Hongdae alright.

Ask questions later.

From: L

 

You sighed as you read L's last message and lazily stood up from the comfort of your bed. You took a shower and got dress up. You walked down the staircase and found Kikwang cooking breakfast.

"Wow, you're up earlier than usual." Kikwang teased.

"I need to meet up with L. that's why." You snorted. Kikwang laughed.

"Well, before you meet up with your gangster. why not eat?" he offered.

"Mianhae oppa, I really need to go. And puh-lease, yes L's a gangster but he's not MY gangster." you said rolling your eyes and left home.

 

You reached Hongdae ten minutes late and found L standing infront of one of the shops. L saw you and smirked.

"Is that how you do business? You arrive late?" L teased and you looked at him angrily.

"What do you want early this morning?" you asked him annoyed.

"I'm here to give you your second task. And that is to spend the day with me." he stated.

"Wait. Why does my second task need to spend my whole saturday with you?!" you asked him and he shrugged.

"I'm bored at home and I want to go out. That's when I thought of this task." he smirked

"Then why don't you ask your Infinite guys to accompany you instead of me." you scoffed.

"They're no fun. besides you're here already. So let's go." he said dragging you through the streets of Hongdae.


Lalala.^^

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated.^^