Kingkas

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BgK8gYgzCQ


You went to your next class which is Literature. As you entered the room, all the girls were glaring at you. They looked like they want to eat you and you just want to punch all of them right in their face but you kept your cool. You walked at the back of the room and sat at a random seat and waited for everyone to settle down so that the teacher can start the class. You were starting to get bored since you've learned all of this in your training. You played The Sims on your laptop when the guy at your side took a peek at your laptop and laughed.

"Not listening eh?" he chucked and whispered. You turned around and face him.

"I'm Nam Woohyun." he whispered.

"Lee ~~~~~" you whispered back.

"This subject is boring isn't it?" he whispered

"It is." you chuckled and whispered back. The two of you talked about things which made you forget that the subject was boring. The bell rang and students started to go out of the room. You didn't bother making your way out since there was only one door so you waited patiently until all of the students were out.

"Nice talking to you. It made this period enjoyable." He smiled.

"No worries. It was nice talking to you too." You smiled back.

"Do you have friends here?" He asked and you nodded.

"Wae?" you asked. 

"Nothing. I was about to ask you to come with me if you didn't have any but since you have some, I'm gonna go now." he said. You smiled at his kindness.

"Okay. Thanks for the offer anyway. I didn't know you were kind." You teased. He laughed.

"I'm only kind towards people I like." he stated.

"Bye." He said running towards the door.

"Bye." You said waving to him as you watched him run towards the door.

 

You sat at a table in the cafeteria with your friends while eating a sandwich Kikwang made for you.

"aww, Kikwang oppa made that for you? He's so sweet." Luna cooed and you nodded. Sulli walked over with a plate of salad. Victoria was busy texting while the others were busy munching their own food.

"I think there is something wrong with the people here. Especially the girls." Krystal stated.

"You noticed too?" You chuckled and she nodded.

"I don't like the way they look at me. It's annoying." she stated and all of you agreed.

"So have you met a new friend or someone who's interesting?"  Amber asked and everyone shook their heads except you.

"I have one." You blurted making all your friends look at you.

"WHO?!" all of them shouted and you laughed.

"His name is Nam Woohyun. He's my classmate in Literature. He's kind and fun to be with." you stated.

"Nam Woohyun. I heard that name before." Sulli said.

"I think he's one of the kingkas here at school." Luna said. 

"Kingkas? seriously?" you asked and she nodded. Right on cue the Kingkas of the school entered making all the girls shout and jump for excitement in their seats. You and friends looked at them enter the cafeteria and sat on a table reserved for them. You looked at each face and you saw someone familiar.

"Well, I heard the kingkas call themselves Infinite." Amber stated.

"What's with the name?" Sulli asked and Amber shrugged.

"You're right. He's one of them afterall." you said making all of your friends look at Infinite.

"Which one is which?" Victoria asked. As you were about to point him out for your friends, he looked around and saw you. He smiled and waved at you. You smiled back and nodded and he continued talking to his friends.

"I'm guessing that's him." Krystal said and you nodded.

 

When Woohyun wave at you, his friends saw him and followed his look. 

"So who is she?" Sunggyu asked.

"Someone I met who made my Literature class fun." He stated making the others look at him weirdly.

"What?!" he asked and the others just shrugged.


Woohyun.^^

Thank you for reading my fanfic.<3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^