Unexpected Guests

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrOaxHOJvVw&feature=related


You stumbled down as Jooyi kicked you.

"Is that all you can do?" she smirked at you and you got pissed. You quickly stood up and kick her making her lose her balance. You took this chance and tackled her. You held her hand and hand cuff her near the post where the rest of RaNia were handcuffed.

"Mianhae. I just hate wasting energy on people like you." you smirked and hi five'd Amber.

"That takes care all of them." she stated and you nodded.

"Come on guys, AJ already got the location." Krystal stated and you followed her lead.

"You guys are going to pay for this!" Saem angrily shouted.

"ARRRGGHH!!!!!!!"

 

The three of you reached the location and saw Victoria, Sulli and Luna fighting three of your targets. You went to help Sulli, Amber helped Victoria and Krystal helped Luna. The three guys where skillful than expected. Even if the fight is 2 versus 1, you guys had a hard time fighting them.

Amber tried to kick the target but he easily evaded. Victoria came from his side and she punched him but he avoided it quickly making Victoria punch Amber instead. Amber stumbled down from Victoria's punch and Victoria was left open defenseless. The target took this opportunity and kicked Victoria making her fall down beside Amber.

Krystal tackled their target but he evaded it quickly. Luna took this chance and kicked him but the target got hold of her foot and pushed her forcefully making her fall down on Krystal and soon both of them were down on the floor.

Sulli continuously pushed your target but he is quick enough to avoid all of Sulli's attacks. Soon he was on the side and punched Sulli making her fall down.

This got you pissed off.

"You guys are a pain in the ." You snickered and tackled him.

He's faster than you thought. You quickened your pace to keep up with him. You tried to punch him but he avoided easily. No matter how much tried to quicken your pace he seems to be a lot faster than you are. You tried to kick him but he evaded it. You punch him again but this time he got hold of your hand and punch you instead making you lose your balance. He took this chance and kicked you in the stomach making you topple over.

You closed your eyes as you were waiting for the impact to reach you. But it didn't. Instead a warm and strong hand wrapped around your waist and steadied you.

 

"Don't touch my girl with those dirty hands of yours." a voice said coldly.

 

You slowly opened your eyes and looked at your savior. You looked up and your eyes widened in surprise.

"S-Seyong o-oppa." you quietly said but enough for him to hear. He looked down and smiled at you.

"Yo!" he said and released you. You looked around and saw MyName surrounding your other targets.

You looked back at Seyong and he glared at your target.

"You're dead."

 

Soon a fight between MyName and your targets broke out. JunQ and Chaejin took care of Krystal and Luna's target while Insoo and Gunwoo attacked Victoria's and Amber's. The targets are fast but MyName was faster. Soon, the targets are down on the floor. Seyong made you stay behind his back.

"No one hurts my girl. NO ONE." he said and attacked your target. He was fast but Seyong was able to keep up with him

The target evaded his attack but got punch but Seyong on the side. He lose his balance and Seyong punched him again and kicked him the face making him fall face down on the floor. Seyong hand cuff and held him.

"That's what you get for messing with my girl." he said making you blush a little.

Soon F(x) went beside you and looked at MyName. They nodded and you contacted Kikwang.

"AJ, Target down." you sent him looking at MyName.

"Great. I'll send Junhyung, Yoseob and Hyunseung there right away." He sent back.

"MyName oppas, why are you guys here?" Sulli asked.

"We're sent here by Daehyun Hyung as your back up." JunQ stated and MyName nodded. Amber looked pissed.

"Pssh. We don't need any back up." Amber coldly said making Insoo look at her with interest.

"Yeah right. If we didn't come on time you guys were probably dead meat by now." Insoo smirked and Amber bit her lip in annoyance since she knew it was all true.

"But why did Daehyun oppa sent you? If back up was what we need, he usually sends SNSD unnies, Kara unnies or BoA unnie." Krystal asked in confusion.

"Well, SNSD noonas are in a same mission with Kara noonas and BoA noona is already a backup for someone else." Chaejin stated making all of you understand the situation.

"Besides Daehyun hyung doesn't want another catfight." Seyong stated.

"Yeah, he currently received a message that RaNia's just around this area." Gunwoo said looking at Victoria. "Is that true?"

"Well, yeah. But we already took care of them." Victoria said and MyName gasped in amusement.

"The mission now's a lot more fun since MyName oppas are here." Luna cheered and all of you nodded.

"Yeah, it will be." Seyong said smiling widely as he swung an arm around you. You looked away since you felt your cheeks burn.

MyName and F(x) looked at each other and laughed. You glared at them and they shut their mouths.

"Chill babe. No need to glare at people." Seyong tried to calm you down but you glare at him.

"Stop calling me babe and get your dirty paws out of my shoulder." you snickered and removed his hand.

MyName and F(x) laughed.

"That's our girl." Victoria said laughing.

"Seyong hyung got owned." Chaejin and JunQ teased making everyone laugh even more.

"Shut up." Seyong said glaring at the maknaes and looked at you and smiled.


MyName came into the picture :O 

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated.^^