We Are Gangsters

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU1slStB5CM


"I know who you guys are"

L looked at you with cold eyes then he laughed.

"Of course. We are the kingkas of this school. You would know who we are." L said shrugging.

"You're wrong. I know you more than you ever know." You said making L look back at you with a serious face.

"Then. Tell me, who are we?" He told you with a serious face.

First you were hesitating to tell him and L saw through this.

"Tell me, ~~~~~~-ah. WHO are WE?" He asked you and you took all the courage to say it to his face.

"You guys are gangsters." You looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Not just any gangsters but one of the best here in town." You told him and he smirked.

"Yeah, We are gangsters but we're not those gangsters who hurt other people." he told you and you laughed.

"Gangsters are bad people, even if you don't tell me that you hurt people I know you do." you told him and he laughed.

"Is that you're definition of a gangster? FYI, We, Infinite, are gangsters for a good reason." He said and you tilt your head.

"and what is that 'good' reason?" You asked him.

"We became gangsters because we want to protect the people who are important to us." He told you which made you shock. He sat down and made you sit next to him.

"You might not believe it but I'll tell you the whole story." He said and you listened to him.

He told you everything and you now understand why Infinite are called the elite and prestigous gangsters. They came from rich families. They knew how to fight simply because their families trained them for self defense.They became gangsters because of Sungjong's cousin. She got into trouble with one gang and Infinite fought the other gang so that they would let her go. They defeated the gang without a sweat and word about Infinite spread through the gangster world fast. Ever since they defeated that gang they were considered a gang cause that one gang they defeated was one of the best. Since that day other gangs went out to search for Infinite and fight them for fame and power.

"So because of that you guys became gangsters?" You asked him and he nodded.

"Yes. Crazy right?" He said laughing and you nodded.

"But why won't you guys tell everyone your gang? You have a good reason though." you told him but he shrugged.

"We can't do that." He told you.

"Why?" You asked and he looked at you.

"I thought you of all people would understand us the best." He said making you confuse.

He looked at you for a minute and said.

"Since you know our dirty little secret, I tell you another one." He said and you looked at him.

 

 

 

"I know who you are too."


Omo. :O

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae! <3

Comments are very much appreciated.^^