The Gangster and The Agent

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUFgZfu5CCs&feature=related


"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!"

 

"Stay here." you ordered L and left him and attacked the guy who is holding the young lady.

You tackled him from behind and he let go of the lady.

"RUN!" you ordered her and she stood up and ran as fast as she could.  Just as you were sure that the lady got away you turned around only to see the guy is already charging towards you. You readied yourself for the impact but seconds later nothing came. You looked around and saw the guy on the floor. You look to see who the attacker of the man is and found L standing beside you.

"I'm more than a pretty face you know." he smirked. You looked at the guy and saw the familiar tattoo. 

*He's one of them.* you thought and the man stood up.

"Have your parents thought you not to poke your noses into someone else's business?!" he angrily said and charged at you and L.

Both of you evaded his attack and L launched him an attack making him move backwards. You took this opportunity and kicked him in the face. The man quickly recovered and started charging at you only to get kicked by L squarely in the chest.

"How come you are charging after a girl? Can't you man up a little and attack a man." L snickered making the man pissed. Soon a fight broke between the two. The man kept charging at L but he was fast and he avoided all of the guys attacks. Once the man grew tired of attacking, L took his chance to attack him and punched him. He fell down and L tackled and hold him so that he won't be able to get away.

"Is he one of your targets?" L asked and you nodded.

"AJ, I caught one target." you sent to your brother.

"Chincha? where? send me the location and I'll get Doojoon hyung to get him." Kikwang sent you back. You told him the location and looked at L.

You tossed him a handcuffs and he caught them swiftly and placed them on the man's hands.

"I didn't know they would be in this area." you thought out loud and L looked at you.

"Who are you guys after anyway?" he asked and you looked at him.

"A gang called Shadow." you told him and he stiffened.

"Do you know them?" you asked him curiously.

Just as he was about to open his mouth, you heard the police siren. You quickly grabbed L.

"Go! CIA's here. they must not know that you know who I am." you told him and he nodded.

"see you at school then. Bye, ~~~~-ah." he said waving goodbye. Before he disappeared through the night you called him once again. He turned around and looked at you.

"Kamshamnida." you smiled at him and he nodded.

"Gangster L at your service." he said and left. As soon as L's figure disappeared, Doojoon came with the police and grabbed the man.

"Doojoon oppa~" you cooed hugging him.

"hey ~~~~-ah! I can see you are doing well in this mission." Doojoon smiled hugging you back.

"Have you found out something new about our target?" you asked him and he nodded.

"Yeah, I sent them to Kikwang, make sure to read them okay." he stated and you nodded. He left with the police and head back to CIA headquarters.

You waved at him goodbye and turned around and looked at the street where L walked back.

"Kamshamnida L. For making this day fun." you whispered and went back home.


Gangster and Agent team up.^^

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic. saranghae.<3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

 

is the dog’s teeth ok