Goodbye?

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0fPkbGsANc


Kikwang continued punching Daehyun until he was becoming unconscious when Beast, Infinite and F(x) entered the room.

Doojoon took hold of Kikwang while Junhyung went to check on Daehyun.

"He's not dead yet." Junhyung stated and Beast sighed in relief.

"If we took any longer you could have killed him hyung." Dongwoon stated and everyone agreed.

F(x) rushed towards Amber side and saw a badly injured Seyong.

Amber told them what happened and they were trying to do something to secure his wound.

 

Infinite just stare blankly at the surrounding trying to process what they must do when they heard you shout.

 

"NO!"

 

Everyone looked at your direction and Kikwang rushed towards your side.

"What happened?!" Kikwang asked you but it was no good since you're already crying hard.

Infinite saw the person you're craddling and rushed towards your side.

 

"L..." That's all they can say.

 

Kikwang ordered Beast to call the CIA immediately for help and they followed.

 

You cried softly as Kikwang is trying to calm you.

 

Soon the CIA came and secured all of the suspects together.

The medics came and took Seyong and L in custody.

 

Everyone were speechless at what happened and Beast came towards all of you.

 

"Come, we all need to go the headquarters." Doojoon told you and all of you followed him.


At headquarters, the chief of CIA agency congratulate all of you for capturing the traitor of the agency.

 

He told that Daehyun will be put into prison for the rest of his life to pay for the damages he had caused and might be subjected for a death penalty if the government had agreed upon it.

As for Myname, they will be suspended and put under probation until they gained CIA's trust again.

 

The agency saw that Infinite's with you and Beast and F(x) told the chief they were a great help so the chief decided to take them in and train them as the agency's new CIA agents.

 

Soon all of you were dismissed and CIA let all of  you stay in the headquarters for the night.

 

You couldn't sleep so you took a walk around the area and went straight to the infirmary.

 

The nurses told you that L was still in the ICU and Seyong was already moved to a normal room because he's already safe from danger.

 

You decided to visit Seyong first since you wanted to thank him for saving your life.

You opened the door to his room and saw that he just woke up.

You went to his side and the moment he saw you, his face lit up.

You smiled back at him and thanked him.

 

"You don't need to." he told you but you shook your head.

"But I want to." you told him and he smiled.

 

Silence filled the air until Seyong decided to break it.

"I really am sorry for everything." he told you sincerely and you smiled.

"Apology accepted." you told him.

"Komawo." he said.

 

You were chatting with him when the nurses started to run fast.

You stood up and went outside to find what the commotion is all about.

You grabbed one of the nurses and asked her what happened.

 

"The patient at the ICU is in danger. He's starting to lose a pulse." she quickly told you and ran off.

 

*The patient?* you thought deeply and it took a minute before everything sinked in to you.

 

 

 

"L."