Cool and Awesome

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wg6aI8dP1Q


Amber dragged you towards the field where the school's soccer team were doing their stretchings.

"Uhmm.Hey."Amber sheepishly stated making the whole team look at both of you.

"Hey. Are you the girls who wants to be part of our team? Infinite already told us about you." a girl with a beaming aura of leadership came towards you.

"Yes. I think we are that." you said.

"Well, you don't look so physically fit to be playing soccer." a girl with short hair remarked.

"Well, you need to try us out before saying anything." Amber scoffed.

"She's right Eunji. So, are you guys ready for the try out?" the girl before asked.

"Yes we are." both you and Amber said.

"Good. then here are the rules. it's a 2 on 2 game. the one who scored 7 goals first wins." she told you and you and Amber nodded.

"Eunji and Ran Hee will be your opponents. Are there any questions?" she asked and both of you shook your heads.

"alright then. Game On!"

 

Infinite watched both you and Amber in amazement while you were playing against two of the school's varsities.

"Well, why soccer of all games? I still don't get it L." Sunggyu asked.

"Yeah, and why is ~~~~~-ah 'working' under you?" Woohyun added.

"She already told you before right. it's for personal reasons." L said casually.

"Does she need money?" Sungjong asked making L laughed.

"Aniyo. she's not doing this because of financial problems." L said.

"Then, wae?" Sungyeol asked. L shrugged.

"Don't know. Ask her." L said coolly.

"You guys are hiding something." Hoya stated.

"Yeah, totally. you wouldn't let her do this if this is just for fun. you're a gentleman." Dongwoo added.

L just shrugged and continued watching the game.

 

You have the ball and currenty running towards the goal when Eunji came towards you trying to snatch the ball. Thanks to your good reflexes you were able to pass the ball to Amber before Eunji came close to you. Amber caught the ball and swiftly avoided Ran Hee who was trying to block her from the goal. Amber kicked the ball and it went straight through the goal.

"Yeah!" you cheered and ran towards Amber and hi 5'd her.

"So that's it. we won." Amber said looking at the soccer team and smirked.

"Wow, you guys are something. I didn't expect that." Ran Hee stated and Eunji nodded.

"Yeah, you guys are better than you looked like." Eunji said.

"Congratulations! You guys are now officially part of our team! I'm Minyoung, the team captain of this school's soccer team and I'm looking forward to playing with you guys!" the girl earlier introduced herself and welcomed you and Amber in the team.

"Kamshamnida." both you and Amber bowed down to the soccer team and smiled at each other.

After being welcomed in the team, you and Amber went towards Infinite.

"Wow...Wow." Woohyun said in amazement making you laugh.

"Surprised much?" you teased and Amber laughed.

"Well, yeah! we all are!" Sunggyu remarked.

Infinite continued to compliment you when Kikwang talked to you through your earpiece.

"Sam, Vixen, there's a target spotted near your area. He is located in the park west of your school. head there right away." Kikwang sent.

You and Amber looked at each other and you looked at L. He got what you are saying to him and he nodded.

"Uhmm, we need to get going now. see you guys later!" you said dragging Amber with you.

"But Wait!" Sungyeol was about to stop you when he got stopped by L.

"wae?" Sungyeol asked.

"Let them leave." L stated.

"Why is there something going on?" Hoya asked and L shook his head.

"Nothing." L said coolly.

"Then what's up with them?" Sunggyu stated.

"Well, let's just say it's a girl thing." L stated making Infinite kind of understand the situation.

"Aww. too bad. i wanted to invite them to our place." Sungjong pouted.

"Don't worry maknae. There's still next time." L assured him.

 

You and Amber reached the location only to found out Di and T-ae already fighting your target.

"Crap." Amber said. Just then the target escaped from Di and run towards you and Amber.

"Looks like he doesn't like them." Amber said and you smirked. 

Once the target came towards you, you kicked him and Amber tackled him from behind making him defenseless. You handcupped him and made Ambe hold him.

"AJ, target caught." You sent to Kikwang.

"Great. Dongwoon would be there in thirty." Kikwang sent back. You looked at Amber and both of you looked at Di and T-ae who looked really pissed.

"Thanks for your work guys. It made our life easier." Amber snickered making Di launched towards her. Amber swiftly evaded her attacked and looked at her angrily.

Soon a fight between Amber and Di broke out. You were preoccupied with watching Amber battle when T-ae tackled you. You swiftly evaded her attack.

"You girls seriously need to learn your lesson." T-ae hissed. You raised your eyebrow

"Really? what lesson would you teach us?" you said.

"A lesson on not messing up with someone else's business!" she said tackling you again. you evaded her attack and kicked her from behind making her topple over.

"I'm sorry. but that lesson isn't applicable to us but to you guys." you snickered making T-ae pissed. She attacked you again and you attacked back.

Soon the fight ended when Di and T-ae were both lying down the ground.

"We're not done yet." Di hissed. Soon both of them left and Dongwoon came with the police.

"Did I miss something?" Dongwoon asked.

"Yeah. You just missed how we messed up Di's and T-ae's faces." Amber said proudly.

"Woah. I would want to see that. Too bad I missed it." Dongwoon stated.

"Well, are you guys hurt?" he asked both of you and you shook your heads.

"Nope. we're good." you said.

"That's great." Dongwoon remarked.

"Yeah." you blurted.

"Sometimes I still wonder how you guys finish a mission without a sweat or scratch." Dongwoon thought loudly.

"We can do it because we're cool and awesome people." Amber blurted making you laugh.

"What?!" Amber asked you innocently.

"Someone's full of theirselves." you and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right. Cool and awesome huh?" Dongwoon said tilting his head.

"Yeah. That's us." Amber said proudly making you burst out in laughter again.


They are cool and awesome.^^

sorry it's kind of a long chappie.lol.

Thank you for reading and subscribing my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated! ^^