Frustration

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkCH_fDE4LM&feature=related


Kikwang walked back and forth and can't keep himself calm.

*she didn't leave her earpiece at home then why can't I contact her?* he thought.

He sat down and grabbed his hair in frustration.

*Could it be that her earpiece got broken?* He thought deeply. 

*What if she got attacked by one of those Shadow gang and she's asking for back up but she can't since her earpiece is broken.* he thought more and bit his lip.

"Kikwang, don't think of the worse scenario. Your dongsaeng's fine, she's just roaming around the city to think." He said to himself.

He tried calming himself by saying you were fine but in the end it didn't work.

"~~~~~-ah, where are you my dongsaeng" he said and stood up and tried to contact your friends.

 

Saem dropped down on the ground defeated. She looked around and saw her members all unconsious and on the floor.

She looked up to see the strong intruder and gritted her teeth.

"You're going to pay for this!" she hissed and the intruder smirked.

"Really? Then I'll be waiting." he stated. Saem tried to attack him once more but he avoided and attacked her.

Saem fell unconscious on the floor and the intruder shook his head.

"You must know when to release your claws kitty." he said and looked around.

He saw you unconsious on the floor. He run towards you and removed some of your hair on your face.

"Mianhae, I'm a little late." he quietly said. He picked you up and carried you bridal style.

He walked out of the alley and brought you home.

 

Kikwang grew more frustrated and concern when he found out you weren't with F(x) or Amber alone. He thought more and looked at the computer.

"Of course! Her cellphone!" he blurted and went towards the computer.

He was able to search you through your cellphone when he heard a knock on the door. He turned around.

"~~~~~-ah?" he blurted and rushed towards the door.

As he opened the door, he was shocked by what he saw.

"S-Seyong?" he said shocked. He was about to ask him why he's there at a time like this when he got cut off by Seyong.

"No more time to explain hyung, ~~~~~-ah needs help." he stated and Kikwang looked down and saw you on Seyong's arm.

"Come in, I'm going to get the first aid. Put her down on her bed. Her room is at the 2nd floor on the right side." Kikwang ordered and Seyong nodded.

Seyong rushed towards your room and placed you carefully down on your bed. He sat beside you and softened as he looked at your face. Kikwang entered the room and opened the box and quickly healed your wounds.

As he was healing your wounds he asked Seyong what happened.

"I was about to fetch ~~~~-ah from school when I saw F(x) come out of the school gates. I asked them where ~~~~-ah is and they said she already left so I decided to go home instead." he stated.

"Soon, I got a feeling she might be in danger since I've been calling her and she's not answering her phone that's why I searched her through her cellphone." He said and Kikwang nodded.

"That's right, since all of our phones have a built in locator chip inside so that Dae Hyun hyung can locate us wherever we are." Kikwang stated and Seyong nodded.

Kikwang finished healing your wounds and looked at Seyong.

"Komawo Seyong. I don't know what will I do if I lost my dearest dongsaeng right now." he said.

"Your welcome hyung. I care about ~~~~~-ah like how you do." Seyong stated.

"I'm going home now, hyung. call me when she wakes up." he said and Kikwang nodded. Before Seyong reached the door Kikwang asked him something.

"Who's fault?" he said and Seyong looked at Kikwang.

"RaNia."

Kikwang nodded and Seyong left. Kikwang removed a stray hair on your face and looked at you with loving eyes.

"dongsaeng. you don't know how scared I am to lose you. Saranghae." he whispered and kissed your forehead.

He stood up and left you in your room to rest.

 

L was walking around the streets of Seoul frustrated and angry.

"If only I was a bit earlier." he hissed and kicked the stone on the ground.

Flashback:

L run towards the alley and saw RaNia surrounding you.

He was about to intrude when a guy come out of nowhere.

"YAH!" the guy said making RaNia look at the intruder.

"And who the hell are you?" one of the girls asked angrily.

"It's for me to know and for you to find out." the guy said.

"I hate it when uninvited people come to our party." the one on the farthest hissed.

"We'll take care of him first then continue with ~~~~~~~-ah." the one who looked like the leader said.

"Get yourself ready mister savior." the girl infront said.

"I was born ready." the guy said.

L watched them fight and gritted his teeth.

He knew you didn't need help anymore since a skillful one came to save you.

With that he took one last look and left.

End of Flashback

 

L grew more frustrated every time he thought about what happened.

"~~~~-ah. Mianhae."


Seyong's the one who saved you. :O

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae. <3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^