Savior

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W1eachPHso


As Riko launched an attack towards you, you evaded it only to be punched by Di. You stumbled backward but as you were regaining your balance, Saem kicked you making you stumble down. 

You quickly got up and punched Saem and evaded T-ae's attack. Even if you were still able to manage to avoid their attacks and launch your own, you don't know how much longer you can last since battling them all is difficult and felt like digging your own grave.

"Where are your great skills ~~~~-ah?" Jooyi smirked as she tackled you.

"I guess you're all talk huh?" Xia laughed.

They continued to torture you. You can't do anything but hope that someone would come and save you from them.

 

L left the cafe and run as fast as he can. He stopped and looked around the location where he had left you.

*Please tell me my instincts are just wrong.* he thought full of concern.

He looked all over the town's plaza but found no signs of you.

He thought and had a glimpse of a dark alley on his right.

*Don't tell me she's over there?* he thought.

He hesistated at first but he run towards the alley to find you.

 

You spitted blood and you're on your knees when Rania surrounded you and laughed.

"Aww look at her, so weak." Riko teased and the others laughed.

"We never thought we could kill one of CIA's Moon Daehyun's topnotch agent." Di smirked.

"Yeah, now there's only 5 left." Xia said.

"That's right so don't worry, your friends will be next." Joy stated.

"Finish her now unnie." T-ae said and Saem nodded.

"Don't worry I will end her misery now." Saem snickered.

She grabbed your hair making you look up at her. She looked at you and you glare at her.

"Say goodbye to the world now Lee ~~~~~-ah." she said and you spitted on her face. This pissed her off. She wiped your spit and about kick you when someone shouted.

"YAH."

RaNia turned around and looked at the intruder.

"And who the hell are you?" Jooyi asked angrily.

"It's for me to know and for you to find out." the mysterious intruder said.

"I hate it when uninvited people come to our party." Xia hissed.

"We'll take care of him first then continue with ~~~~~-ah." Saem ordered and Rania nodded.

"Get yourself ready mister savior." T-ae snickered and the intruder smirked.

"I was born ready." the intruder said.

You heard everything but can't see who's the one who came to save you since RaNia's blocking the view. 

Soon RaNia and the intruder broke into a fight. You can see RaNia struggling to battle the intruder.

Even though there were seven of them, the intruder was fast and skillful enough to avoid and attack RaNia.

You saw Jooyi and Xia stumble down and unable to moved when you were starting to lose conscious due to the blood you had lost.

You saw the back of the stranger and blurted,

"Kamshamnida." 

And you fell unconsious on the floor.


Omo. :O Who's your mysterious savior? 

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated.^^

 ;)