I Know You Who Are.

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJtspqQruvc


It was a typical day at school and you were bored the whole day. It was the same like the previous days except for two things. One, there were no Shadow gang members around. Two, one of the Infinite members is looking at you all day which a normal girl won't notice but since you're an agent you sensed that he was observing you the whole day. But you pretended you didn't see this and did everything as if it was a normal day.

 

"Thank God! there's no more class!" Amber sighed in relief. You laughed at her.

"Yeah, I'm bored the whole day since our 'guys' didn't show up today." You told her and she nodded.

"So are you going home already? If you are, then come with us, we'll be hanging out at our usual place." She said to you gleefully. You smiled and shook your head.

"Nope, Sorry. I just need to do something." You told her.

"Alright. Just don't do anything reckless while we're gone okay?" She said and you nodded. She left with f(x) and you went to the school's field.

 

You walked quietly and looked around to see if there are still people around. You picked the soccer ball and did a double check to see if anyone had followed you. You sensed that no one was around so you played with the ball. Soccer was your favorite game and you often go to the school's field to play alone whenever you had time.

"I missed holding this ball." You smiled to yourself as you executed some soccer moves even the best players in school can't do.

You did some more moves and you eyed for the goal kicking the ball towards it.

"Goal!" You cheered as the ball went straight through the goal. Your laughter was soon disturbed when you heard someone clapped from the benches.

"I never thought a girl like you can play soccer." A familiar guy told you.

*I think I know him. He's the one who's been observing me the whole day.* You thought as you eyed the figure. He picked up the ball and walked back to where you are.

"You're a member of Infinite right?" you asked him and he eyed you.

"Yes I am." He said as he look straight to your eyes.

"You know playing soccer alone is not fun. Why not play with me. You don't look busy." He said.

"You're L, right?" you said not minding what he said.

"I'm surprised you remembered me. You must have a good memory." He laughed. You looked at him in the eyes.

*Are they really gangsters?* You thought deeply as you were looking at him.

"I have a question." You said eagerly.

"You must have some good reflexes for you to be able to kick that kind of ball." He said avoiding your eyes. You flinched at his statement.

"I've been meaning to ask you th---" You said but got cut off by him.

"You're no ordinary girl are you?" He asked making you flinched.

*No ordinary girl? what does he mean by that?* You thought.

"You must be an athlete." he said making you snap out of your thoughts.

"ATHLETE?!* you thought and looked at him and laughed.

*What am I thinking?! of course he wouldn't know who am i.* you thought and said, "Nah, i'm not an athlete."

"Really? i thought you were." he said smiling.

"Can I ask you something?" you asked again and he looked at you with a straight face.

"It's about you and Infinite."

"I don't like people asking about me and my friends sorry." He said coldly and turned around.

"Wait!" you said but he started walking away. You bit your lip and then you suddenly shouted,

"I know who you are."

He stopped in his tracks and looked backed at you.

"I know who you guys are."


I updated! yey! :))

Thank you for reading and supporting my fanfic! saranghae<3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

 

yeol welcome, L (: <3