I'm a lot Better than You are.

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHgEPT-KQMA


L kept dragging you through the crowd when you pulled him closer to you and both of you came to a stop.

"Where are we going?" You asked him tilting your head.

"Somewhere around here?" He said. you were about to say something when he started dragging you again.

L dragged you to a shop or two but still both of you haven't decided where to go yet. Then an idea popped into his mind and dragged you in the corner street and you're surprised when you saw where he had dragged you.

"Arcade?" you asked him and he nodded.

"It's fun here. come on let's play." He said dragging you (again) into a game.

"DDR." you blurted and he looked at you.

"What? Let me guess. you're not good at this are you." he smirked and you scoffed.

"And you're good at it?" you snickered.

"Yeah. I'm unbeatable at this game." he smirked. You went on the platform at looked at him.

"Oh really? then I need to tell you something." You said and he tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm a lot better than you are." You smirked and L laughed.

"Let's just see about that." L said and he chose a song for both of you to play with.

As soon as the song began, the arrows came on the screen and you and L moved in sync. Both of you danced like crazy and your feet moved gracefully over the dance machine. Both of your attention were diverted directly on the screen. Both of you manage to attract a crowd mostly because both of you had good looks and the two of you were pros at playing it. After passing three levels and finishing a bonus round, both of bowed down towards the crowd and went off to some place to rest. You were sitting on a bench while waiting for L. After a few minutes L came back with bottles of water. He sat down beside you and gave you the other bottle. You thanked him and drank.

"I didn't know you were that good." L said laughing.

"Yeah, I didn't know you are too." you said laughing along with him.

"So what we gonna do now?" you asked him and tilted his head.

"How bout we grab something to eat then look around the shops here?" He suggested and you nodded.

"Sounds good to me." you said smiling.

 

For the rest of the day you and L kept each others company, laughing at each other's silliness and got to know a little about each other. Soon it was nightfall and both of you decided to go home. L offered to walk you home and you agreed since it was lonely walking home alone.

"To tell you honestly, I enjoyed this day." L told you.

"Yeah me too." You said giving him one of your genuine smile and he smiled back.

As you where about to turn in the corner, you saw two people and you dragged L into an alley and watched the two figure. Just as you about to walk away seeing that the two figures are doing nothing out of the ordinary, one of them shouted.

 

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!"


DDR. I at that game. >.<

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

 

you