Closer

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59tmLWNQIUY&feature=related


Days went by and you and Infinite became closer. They also became closer with F(x) and most of the time the two are hanging out at school.

 

"~~~~-ah, when are we gonna meet your brother?" Sungjong asked you.

"Molla. He's kinda busy these days." you shrugged making Sungjong pout.

"Well, we'll meet him someday, ne?" Sungyeol said and you nodded.

"Meeting him would be nice." Woohyun said grinning and the others agreed.

"~~~~-ah are you free tomorrow?" Hoya asked.

"Wae?" you asked tilting your head.

"We want to invite you to our hang out place of course!" Dongwoo said smiling.

"Oh, I see. Ne, I'm free." you replied smiling.

"That's good. We'll just text you the details for tomorrow." Sunggyu stated and you nodded.

"Then, see you tomorrow. Bye." L stated and waved goodbye to you.

 

The next day, you woke up early and took a shower. You went to your closet and thought about what you would wear for that day. After a long time deciding, you ended up wearing a white v-neck shirt, black skinny jeans and a grey cardigan. You wore your favorite black high cut sneakers to complete your look. You wore your hair into a ponytail and went downstairs.

"Going out?" Kikwang asked.

"Ne, with Infinite." you stated and went towards the door

"Be home before midnight." Kikwang ordered and you nodded.

"Be careful." He said in concern

"I will. Bye oppa!" you kissed him goodbye and went to Infinite' hang out place.

 

"~~~~~-ah!" Sungjong said engulping you into a hug.

"O-op-pa. Ca-n't bre-athe." you said and he quickly pulled away.

"Mianhae." he said sheepishly.

"Yo ~~~~-ah! come, sit here." Hoya said and you went to sit beside L.

 

You guys talked about a lot of things and didn't notice, time's flying so fast. 

"Wow, I didn't know it's nighttime already." Dongwoo said amused.

"Well, time flies when you're enjoying." Sungyeol said.

"Come on, Let's take ~~~~~-ah home." Sunggyu said and everyone agreed. You tried protesting but they were quiet persistent and you gave up in defeat.

 

Infinite and you were walking along a park when they heard some noise coming from an alley.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME! HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!."

 

Infinite looked at each other then at you.

*Omo, ottoke?* Sungyeol and  Sungjong thought.

*Why now?* Hoya and Dongwoo thought angrily

*What to do? ~~~~~-ah might know.* Sunggyu and Woohyun thought.

*I need to help her, but how? Infinite might know who I am.* you thought warily. L looked at you.

*Is he one of them? You can't go after him. Infinite might know* L thought as he stared into your eyes.


Now, what will you do. :O

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated ^^

 

stretchy