The Topnotch Agent

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPmuRr5GPCs&feature=related


"He is moving towards your direction." Kikwang told you. You were hiding in a dark alley waiting for your target to be in action.

*Great. He's taking the bait.* You thought as you prepare your gun for your assault.

"He's a fast mover and a dangerous one. Be careful." Kikwang reminded you. "Don't worry I will." You told him as you pressed your earpiece. You were waiting patiently then you spotted your target and quickly moved towards him.

"Freeze." You told him pointing a gun directly at him and he stopped and looked at you. "Don't move or I'll kill you." you said.

"Oh yeah?" He cockily said.

"Yeah." you answered. He quickly moved and charged you with a knife. You evaded his attack and fought him with your hands. You swiftly kicked his side and punched him on the nose. The man grabbed a gun and pointed it at you grinning.

"Now. You'll be dead beautiful." he said and pulled the trigger. Being a great agent trained for this situation, you swiftly dodged the bullet and kicked the gun out of his hand. You kicked him in the stomach and he doubled over. You took this chance and charge at him.

You tackled him down and started to handcuff him.

"You think you can kill me? Huh." You smirked as you were holding him down and pressed your earpiece.

"AJ, man captured." You contacted Kikwang with his codename.

"Great, I'll send Yoseob to collect the man." He said on the other line. "You did a good job as usual dongsaeng."

You beamed. "Komawo oppa." you sent back and faced the man. "I never thought you were an easy target." You proudly said. Yoseob came to where you are and grabbed the man.

"You thought you could get away from us easily huh?" he told the man and looked at you.

"Are you okay?" he asked. You beamed at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You grinned and followed him back to the agency.

"Good Job ~~~~~~-ah! You're really one of the best agents here at CIA." Your boss beamed at you. You bowed down at him and smile.

"Thank you, sir. If you may, I would like to have some rest now." you told him and he nodded. You bowed down again and went home.

As you were walking towards the door, someone bearhugged you from behind.

"Dongsaaeenng!" the person said and you laughed.

"Anneyeong oppa." you said cutely at him. He pulled away and you looked at him.

"You really are one of the topnotch agents now huh?"  he asked you and you beamed at him.

"Of course, I learned from the best." You winked at him and he beamed.

"Come, I'll treat you some ice cream." he said slunging an arm around your neck.

"My favorite ice cream?" You asked hopefully and he nodded.

"Of course. You did a good job back there so you deserve a reward." he told you.

"Yey! Komawo oppa! But aren't you spoiling me too much?" you asked him and he laughed.

"I'll spoil you as much as I want cause you're my one and only dongsaeng." He said pinching your cheek. You smiled and the two of you went to your favorite ice cream shop.

 

While you were happily eating your ice cream, someone called Kikwang.

"Yoboseyo?" he answered and looked at you.

"Neh, we'll be there in a minute." He answered and put down his phone.

"Who is that?" You asked him.

"Our boss. He wants us to meet him in his office." he told you.

"For what?" you asked him and ate a spoonful of ice cream.

"What else? He wants his topnotch agent - sibling on a dangerous and hard mission." He grinned at you and ate his ice cream.

"I thought you hate having a hard mission?" you and he shrugged. 

"I  hate it. But since it was a mission with you I'll take it." He smiled and you nodded.

"Well we better be there fast." You told him and he laughed.

"You really love missions huh?" he told you.

"Of course, Afterall I love being an agent." you beamed and finished your ice cream.


The first chappie's up.^^

How was it? Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

Kikwang gif Pictures, Images and Photos