Chapter 2: a revealed secret

Infinite lifes

Haha hey...my last update has lots n lots of grammar n even spelling errors. Haha..im sure that this update has the same. So...im sorry for tht.
===========
Its been a month since i started school with exo (but its two months for me since i dont sleep). Its awsome being in exo becuse all those fans help u with everything. Automatically, i have hundreds of 'maids' at school everyday. They liking me...i think its not only of my charming looks, but my awsome speed and strength i have.
The boys were jealous of me though, im just perfect.

As usual, Yona is bullied every single day and i have been observing. I helped her several times and she ran away everytime i did. Helpless girl..
I wont bother to help you anymore, you get it? Tsk, i swear i wont help her.

I walked along the corrider with exo again today. Same routine everyday: get chased by fan girls, receive books from fangirls that help took it out fron lockers, and go to class with a bunch of cards to read or discard. What a pain in the ..
But being liked isnt that bad.. i guess.

My fangs appeared more recently, even in class when a teacher ask me a question. I cant answer my answers and got punished.. thank you fangs, thats so helpful of you.

So today i decided to do a survey among my bandmates. I wonder how they think about vampires. The answers are not satisfying as i expected. They hurt me without knowing, ridiculous.

"I hate creepy creatures like vampires and werewolves. They might kill you." Answer luhan that almost cried. His eyes are sparkling when they were covered with tears. But why hate me......its not like i killed you when you are just infront of me..

"I dont care." Said Kris.
Wow....

"I think they're cool? But i guess the vampires showed in movies are fake. They are not always that attractive just because they are vampires.."
Chanyeol splurt everything out that was in his head. I dont like that statement. Im way more attractive than you. Huh.

"Thats enough, i dont want to hear anymore" said d.o. He seems to be frustrated by the statements of luhan n chanyeol. Why is a mortal frustrated when i, a vampire myself doesnt?

"Hey how bout me? I havent said mine yet!" Baekhyun pouted.
"Nevermind i dont want to hear anymore either."
I said. And we walked to our company from school.
=========
Ah, Mizu is there too. I forgot too mention that they are from the same company as ours. They seem different everytine they were there. They talked to Yona normally, and they laughed together too. Heh... i bet that was to protect Mizu's reputation.

"Hey dont touch me..." blushed chanyeol.

What's happening? Its chanyeol and Baekhyun in the toilet, alone. I hide behind the boxes that happens to be at the door.

"Oh come on, just once.. its been hours since we last kissed." Replied Baekhyun, his ears are so red..
" okay just this once, since nobody is here." Chanyeol pecked baekhyun's soft lips.

What did i just see..... so the rumours are real? Chanbaek is real?? I dont understand mortals. Even is they have the same , they kiss?? Oh my dracula( i dont say oh my god since i scared of gods and jesus and yeah...garlics too.)......... what have this world become after so many years i've lived through.

"Who's there?"
! Baekhyun is facing this way. I sped off to the recording room with my awsome speed. Hopefully they dont see me.
"Kai, do you happen to see chanyeol n baekyun on the way? We have to start our recordings now." Said kris.
"Umm...no..? "
I remembered their kiss in the toilet...i cant stand it, but i kept my mouth shut for the best.

Kris went out to search for them and its only me , luhan and d.o left in the room. My curiosity has won my resistance and this happens..
"Hey, so.... i heard about rumours of chanbaek...i was wondering if its real."
Luhan and d.o stared at me. They didnt say a word for a couple of minutes.
Okay... that is not a good reaction.

"Did you happen to see them together...?" Luhan finally spoke up.
"Together doing some stuffs...?" D.o added.
Luhan stepped on d.o's foot that seems to want him to keep quiet.
"Hey, whats that for?!"
He....is so dense...that D.o...

"Actually... they are in a secret relationship. Everyone knows that in exo, but it seems that they dont know that we know." Luhan explain with a sigh at the end.
"Its actually quite obvious when they just blush everywhere they stare at each other." D.o adding unwanted information again.. and of coarse, another kick from luhan.

The door squeaked open . It seems that they are back after their intense make out. Kris was following behind.

We did our recordings as nothing happened and it was sucessful.
============

After our recordings, the members went to have supper. Wow..they never get fat eventhough they eat so much. I know i wouldnt because i always drink blood only. I was walking to the nearby station when i saw Mizu at the side of the road.

"You freaking screwd up again, b*tch!" Said luna, pulling Yona's hair up again. Oh.. another pityful scene of Yona.
"Sorry....sorry... Please forgive me" A visible string of tears slide torwards Yona's chin.
"We forgave too much, you better think of a way to stop yourself from being a ." Said lina.

I realize i have watched the whole scene unknowingly. I sympathize her, that Yona...
Lina and luna pushed yona to the floor and left her alone at the side of the dark night street. Maybe i should talk to her more. I went and sat beside Yona.

"Hey you okay there?" She ignored me.
"......." i think i shouldn't say anything first. She have to solve her own problems.
Half an hour passed, and it seems Yona had calm her mind. She took out her handkerchief and wipe off the blood on her cuts.
I turned mt head away. Im scared that i will lose my mind if i look at the blood. Good thing my fangs doesnt come out.

"Thanks...kai. You re always there for me. But please stop helping me, im deeply indebted in you."
Ahh....dont say that. Im just helping you for fun. I didnt say that to her, or she will kill me for sure. She went through to much for me to like that.
I spoke up to encourage her "You know sometimes when life get you lemons.."
" You just ignore them?" Interrupted Yona.
"No! " it startled Yona. But i just continued anyway.
"You have to make some lemonades!"
Haha...im laughing at my own jokes. Yeah, as you can see , my jokes are always the best.

"Pfft..." yona failed to hide her laughter. Her smiling face is much more better than the fake ones. She's actually cute when she laughs.

"Thanks." Yona replied softly.
"Actually i went through alot of things that are similar to you back when i was just a little junior highschooler." Eventhough thats not true.

"What.. you sound like a 'ji ji' ( old geezer )" yona laughed again. Well i am hundreds of years old , i cant deny the fact that i am an old fart.
=======
We spent two whole hours talking and chatting. Yona seems a bit better now. She's all cheered up and talking about how fun her family trip to korea was. I guess my work here is done.

"It's already this late, i better go home now.. thanks again, Kai. You are the first one that ever talked to me in this school."

"Nah, its okay. I have plenty of time." Because i dont need to sleep..

Yona took her backpack and went off running across the wide road. A sudden light shone in my eyes and i felt blind. I shrieked .
A honk woke me up as i saw yona right infront of a gigantic truck the middle of the road. ! Yona's in danger.

"Yona!"

I sped off and i was relieved that have my vampire speed at this kind of situations. I reached yona and pushed her. But strangely my speed worn off immediately and i felt a struck in my head.

There's a sudden black out. I cant move.
Why does my speed worn off so quickly?
Is it because i didnt follow the schedule of blood drinking?

I have two supplies of blood in my bag, if only i could reach it.....