Chapter 3: the slayer

Infinite lifes

Another update~ enjoy!^^
=========

What exactly happened? Where is this place? Why do i feel so at ease in this place? I felt someone feeding me blood in my dreams. It felt real.
I woke up minutes ago when light shone on my eyes. It seems i was recovered from the car crash, but where is yona? Did she bring me here in this dark, ancient house...and left me here? Have she found out my identity? I slapped myself to stop myself from being so concern for a female mortal.

"Drrrr....drrrr" what is vibrating in my pocket right before i was going to explore this place? I reached to my pocket and saw my cellphone showing an unknown number.
"Hello?" Who would it be?

"Kai! Are you okay? I was worried. After you saved me from the truck, you got hit and you're covered in blood!" This sound is so familiar..... saved her? Who? Yona! Its yona! Shes fine..i let out a sigh of relieve.

"Yona! Are you hurt anywhere? Im fine, thanks to you bringing me here to recover." I replied in relieve.

"Bring you where? Arent u in a hospital? D.o say he will bring you there." Yona answered.

D.o? Since when? Huh? Hospital? This definitely doesn't look like a hospital. Plus i cant go to a hospital like that. Humans will start making me into a lab rat and explore through my body parts. I am an immortal after all and i bet they want to share my powers too.
"Oh, umm yeah im at the hospital and d.o just showed up." I lied.

"Oh okay, i need to go. Please have some rest.Bye Kai!" And the phone hang up. I scroll trough my almost empty calls list in my phone. It seems Yona had been trying to reach me. I feel so happy for some reason. I pressed the number and save 'the good for nothing girl' as its contact name. I let out a smirk that i, myself wasnt expecting.

I still dont know where is this place. D.o? How is d.o-nii have something to do with this? I explored around the room. It looks like a study with alot of ancient books and paintings. They all look normal to me since i lived through all those years. But these are not mine.

I went to the end of the room and found a refrigerator... REFRIGERATOR IN A STUDY? What on earth... BLOOD SUPPLIES IN IT?!

These arent normal ones, these are imported from england which i smelled type O, the most expensive and rare type. This is what i drank in the dream. It helps me recover faster.

"You woke, Kai?" A voice appeared behind as it startled me. I dropped the blood i was holding in fear. For some reason, i was scared that another immortal was appearing and might start to slaughter me.
"Who....." just before i finish my question, D.o-nii showed up i front of me in a blink of eye.
Questions flow through me like gushes of blood in my veins. Why is he here? What is he doing here? Why does he store blood here?

"I know u have lots of questions to ask, but leave it for later." Said the dark haired onii chan calmly.
He doesn't seem concern about my identity that i bet he knows about. He dont look surprised either.

"The other exo members are outside, they came to visit. And, they dont know about our identity yet so keep quiet about it." D.o prepared some bandages for me to cover up my good as new body (which weren't supposed to be like that).

He bandaged my body parts around everywhere of my body. I felt the warmth D.o-nii let out when i knew that there's someone of my kind was there to help me when im in need. Its been lonely and horrible the past few hundreds of years.

"Outside here is a normal mortal house and they dont know about this room. Please dont show them in here either." He continued.

"Okay, lets go out and meet them." He pulled me out through a long tunnel which we can use our speed to run through it. Normal mortals takes about two hours to pass through this long tunnel, even if they run. We came out in a storage room and d.o led me to the living room.

"Woah, what a nice place you have for a 16 year old kid" i looked around his big mansion with white and gold patterned wallpaper surrounding the living room making it grand looking. The big chandelier hanging at the middle of the ceiling, managed to enlight the whole house.

"For your information, im much more older than you expected." D.o rolled his eyes after whispering the fact that he's old.

"Kaaaaiiiiiiiii !" The red and black haired luhan rushed and hugged me tightly. I reached out my arms to kris, signaling him for rescue. But what i didnt expect is that he actually pulled me out, escaping the arms of luhan.

"Boo.. kai went to kris instead of me, even though he had such a scary attitude." Luhan pouted.
"Just go and die already." Said Baekhyun. The other exo members weren't expecting that coming out of his mouth.
" What he meant is, you should better be died than wasting ur time getting injured just to make us worry." Said chanyeol.

I was frozen for a second when i had a flashback of the kiss scene between the both if them, but then i thought they make a great couple. "Wait....no. Whats wrong with me? They are two boys! Ok just calm down and accept the fact of it." I thought to myself.

"Hey kaiiiii , let me entertain you to make you feel better." Luhan immediately dance his move that was newly learnt but he screwed them up after a accidental kick on the edge of the table.

"Pfft.." i laugh, so did everyone. Soon the house is filled with laughter and a welcoming warmth flowing through the air.

Luhan, chanyeol and baekhyun cheers me up when i feel down, just like my late otoutou(little brother).D.o and kris, are more like an older brother which protects me from harm. The kindness they gave me helped me stood up from my boring days of being a vampire.

Finally, i have a home to go back to..a home with someone waiting for you to go back.

==========

"Kai, we need to talk." I was pulled by Kris-nii to a room where everyone cant hear us. Its a first for me since he's always quiet and stern.

We entered a dark room, just the two of us. Kris started to talk.

"You cant be in this group. D.o is in danger because of you. Im here to warn you." He said seriously.

"I dont know what you mean. Why is d.o-nii in danger when im here."

"Dont ask questions, just leave."

"Why? I finally have a beter future and you call me to leave?"

"You HAVE TO!" Kris shouted . I stopped talking.

"Everyone is targeting him now, just because of your presence, his presence is known now. They have been following him."

"Who..are you. How did you know everything."

"Im sorry, I am a...."

"Bang!" The door slammed open suddenly. D.o-nii was outside hearing everythinf Kris said.

"Kris! Stop right now. Dont say anythinf again." D.o walked to kris and pushed me outside the door.

"Kai go to thw others, they will feel suspicious without you being there."

I cant do anything. I have to follow his orders because the situation seems very serious.
=========

"You cant reveal your identity like this. Your life is in danger too after all that happened." D.o said to kris. He really doesn't want kris to risk his life for him.

"They dont care about me anymore, but they sent more to approach you and kai."
Kris cant help but tell d.o the truth.

"I know you want to help us but you cant risk your life anymore. Just leave it to me. I will settle this without letting kai out of Exo." D.o left the room after saying that.

==============
[ 1 year ago]
[Nobody pov]
Kris walked into a black wallpapered palace. On the walls are all different weapons to kill vampires. He walk along the corridor that was filled with portraits of his ancestors-- the vampire slayers. His family had been working as vampire slayers for centuries, passing down to their sons and grandsons, daughters and granddaughters.

"Welcome home, kris. Master is in his study.waiting for you." A butler said as he bowed to Kris.

Kris nodded and walked in the study room with his father sitting at his table waiting for his report.

"So, i heard you succeeded on getting into Exo. Did you find out whos the vampire yet? I gave you plenty of time already."
This is where kris were born and the main cause of his stern attitude.

"No, father." Kris answered. He knows, but he doesn't want to loose another friend again. He wants to protect his friend this time, rather than slaying them with their blood covering his own hands.

"Ridiculous!" His father slammed the table which made kris jump.
"You were always quick in finding put whos the vampire, and slayed them within a week. I thought i have trained you well."

"But father , i heard that this target have lived over 800 years and had experience in killing 5 vampire slayers. He's no match for me."

"I dont care. I give you one more month or i will put your brother in Exo instead of you."

Kris's brother is sehun, the heir of his family and the next leader of the vampire slayers.

"Understood." Kris said in dismay.
======

A few months had passed as kris continued to hide d.o from his family. Soon, his father put sehun in Exo.
Sehun as usual is fast and found out about d.o after just a look in his eyes. However, d.o's experience helped him got rid of sehun. Thats when sehun's place in Exo was empty until kai joined.

Kris's family then recruited 7 vampire slayers after exo.

==========
[ kai pov ]
The exo members went home after awhile. What kris said to me was still circling in my mind which cant be forgotten. "You cant stay in Exo. D.o is in danger because of you."
What does this mean? Does kris knows our identity?

"Ringggg" a sudden vibration of my phone interrupted my thoughts. I saw the screen of my phone which displays yona's name. I answered the phone.

"Hey! Lets hang out tomorrow!"

========

Will kris be able to safe d.o and kai from his family? What will happen between kai and yona while being chased by vampire slayers? Find out more in the future chapters!!