Chapter 6: starring

Infinite lifes

Hey! So i added kang min hyuk from Cnblue and N from VIXX in the upcoming chapters for awhile. So, enjoy?

KANG MIN HYUK, CN BLUE.

 

N (cha hak yeon ), VIXX


=============
So this is just a short amount to feature N and Minhyuk.

============
[Min hyuk pov]
Kai dissapeared to the girl outside the caffe so i stopped following him for today. I received a call from boss and iimmediately hurried back to the mansion. Kris was standing at the door welcoming me with a hateful glare. Everything i did until now are just orders. I cant help it but let kris hate me eventhough we were best friends.

"When are you going to start your slaying. Its been forever." Said the boss, which is kris's father.
"My undermen are already locating d.o's mansion and i had already gather enough information on Kai." I said, "we will start our operation after two days." I turned my head facing kris with a smirk.
Kris boiled up and his expression shown blood lust and rushed of the mansion. I smile of victory and face back to the boss.
"Good, i want their dead body by this week." He held his hand and shooed me away. Eventhough i hate it, i still follow my orders in order to take Kris's place.

I walked out of my mansion and thought of the girl that i always seen with Kai. She must be someone special to him. I took my phone out and dialed my number to my underman, N.
"Enroll both of us in Kai's school."