Chapter 11: kidnap2

Infinite lifes

Sorry too long didnt update ahhahahahah.....
Ok continue of the kidnap.
=========
[Kai]
Today, i dressed up like a rich man, eventhough im a rich old man. I went to the destination that was decided and waited for yona. I looked around for her and couldnt seem to find her, so i waited.

2 hours passed, and no yona. What if she hated me from the beginning and wanted to ditch me? What if this was her plan for revenge? If it is, it really hit the spot. My heart throbbed in pain causing me to wince deep inside of me.

I went to a nearby coffee shop and gave up waiting for her after 3 hours alone at the park that was freezing cold because i wore a short sleeve. Eventhough im a vampire, i get cold when i stay at the same place for a few hours. Thats what i hate about me, my powers cant even fufill anything to its full. It always gave away at the middle of everything.

"One cappuccino please" i ordered my coffee and sat down when i got a text mesaage.

==========

[Yona]


I waited at the fountain for kai with the feelings of sweet and bitter mixed together. I cant believe im actually going on a date with kai even after he reject my confession.

Ten minutes passed and i was getting inpatient. A black figure showed up under the shads of the roof and i was expecting kai. I turned around back facing him and said “ Your ten minutes late.”

“sorry yona” a voice came out from the direction of the man. But it was not kai, but a very very familiar voice that i couldn't recognize.


I tilted my head around without any sign of danger when i felt a series of pain on my head and i fell head first on the ground with darkness slowly eating its way though my vision...
N..... his name popped out before everything went pitch black. That voice is his...

=========
[Kai]

Unknown number:


Hey Kai,
Enjoying your coffee? Are you sure its the right time to slowly sip ur cappuccino while ur precious yona is right here tied up unconscious?
Come and look for me if you want her alive.
We will keep in touch, oh yeah, feel free to call the police....... or maybe your vampire friends.

What the ! What is this message?
i scanned through the text message with disbelief. My mind suddenly filled with hundreds of questions unsolved. Who is this man? How does he know my name. or yona? How does he know my true identity?

On first thought, i called d. o-nii for help.
“hello...?”

“help d. o onii chan! Yona is kidnapped!”

“, looks like they are on the move.” D. o sounded like he knew something was going on.

“what do you know.”

“sorry i didnt tell you this, but N and Minhyuk, both have the scent. of vampire slayers... very experienced ones...”

! I cant believe this is happening at this very time. And its yona thats the bait, i knew they want me instead of her. Now what?!
Okay calm down...
"What should i do now?” i ask d. o nii helplessly.

“Kai, i want you to go and look for yona without hurting yourself. Call the number and ask for directions. They will want you to go to place since the person they want is you.”
“and, tell me the address, i will give you support.”

“thanks. d. o nii” i hung up and called the unknown number.

“yes? Kai .... how i longed for your call. I bet ypu called d. o for. help huh. Oh yeah, by the way, d. o is in a worst situation now. Our boss had brainwashed his own son,Kris ,to d. o and was.going to slay him once and for all! Hhahahahah..... nobody can help you. Only you can help yourself."

"You cant be in this group. D.o is in danger because of you. Im here to warn you."

The words kris told me flashed in my mind. So he is also one of them...

“ i dont know whether you are N or minhyuk but you better tell me where you put yona and you can take me instead.” i will have to leave that to d. o nii himself because yona is way more important to me. Sorry nii chan.

“hmm good choice, we dont want your precious yona anyway, we only want you dead.”
He hung up and i received the address.
It showed my house...

==============
[Yona]

I slightly open my eyes and scanned the place. I remembered clearly that i was attacked by N and i know my situation well.

“hello, kai’s princess.” said Minhyuk with a obvious smirk.

"What do you want from me."
I built my confidence so that i wont feel weak and scared. I shouldnt have trust them from the start. I winced in pain as my wrist were tightly tied behind my chair which i was sitting on.

"Oh yona dear, i want nothing for you, your just our bait for kai to show up. You see.... kai is not what you think he is. He is one of the wanted person of us, the vampire slayers."

The word vampire slayers echoed. through my mind. Does that mean....... i looked up facing minhyuk with a death glare situated above my dark circles.

" Yes yona, kai is not human. He is a vampire."

========
YESSSS KAI'S IDENTITY REVEALED.
lol guys happy new year :)
And be sure to check out my other fan fic 

dont love THAT me